Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM

Old December 15th, 2023, 03:40 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Crescentkit finder..

Hey! So, I have recently been mourning a lot of my characters.. so.. what do I decide to do? MAKE A NEW ONE, OF COURSE! Anyway, I will provide information about him. I have worked really hard on making a personality that would truly stand out among the others and habits that would also make him feel like a true oddball. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy reading about him, and I greatly appreciate you all taking your time to read this.

Crescentkit is, undeniably, emotionally vulnerable, and this carries out until he’s a young adult. He is a but bad at hiding his emotions, but he can if he really tries. He is usually friendly and tries his best to make friends. He is quiet, a bit self-conscious about his slightly spaced out words, but he will talk if he finds the topic important or interesting. I don’t plan to give him too much trauma, maybe a bit of social anxiety, but he won’t be totally drowning in it. He doesn’t know how to smile properly, and when he tries, it just looks downright adorable. He is very loyal to his friends and clan, and will try his best to engage in activities and socialize. He tries his best to be polite.

So, now that you’ve gotten to know him a bit, here is a form. (Also, yes, you may ask for any role, and I’ll tell you if I’m interested or not.)

Form:

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Trauma? (Just to know any trigger warnings for your character):
Role (may ask for any role you want, there are no limits!):
Plans for these two?:
Relationship with him.
Mention me:

Last edited by Caspian; December 25th, 2023 at 04:16 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 05:42 PM
Kass’s Bestie ^+^

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Crescentkit finder..

Name: Springmoss
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Smart, Cunning, Strong, a little strict, but very Kind
Trauma? (Just to know any trigger warnings for your character): There is a scar on the left side of her muzzle from a fox attack when she was an apprentice, so she doesn’t take kindly to when someone mentions foxes.
Role (may ask for any role you want, there are no limits!): A motherly figure or guardian (either one is fine)
Plans for these two?: I plan for Springmoss to teach him the ways of being a Warrior or just to be there and support him through whatever he may be struggling with.
Relationship with him: Like a best friend or guardian.
Mention me:@Caspian
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:00 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Hey! So, I have recently been mourning a lot of my characters.. so.. what do I decide to do? MAKE A NEW ONE, OF COURSE! Anyway, I will provide information about him. I have worked really hard on making a personality that would truly stand out among the others and habits that would also make him feel like a true oddball. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy reading about him, and I greatly appreciate you all taking your time to read this.

Crescentkit is, undeniably, emotionally vulnerable, and this carries out until he’s a young adult. He is bad at hiding hid emotions, and can if he really tries. He is usually friendly and tries his est to make friends. He is quiet, a bit self-conscious about his slightly spaced out words, but he will talk if he finds the topic important or interesting. I don’t plan to give him too much trauma, maybe a bit of social anxiety, but he won’t be totally drowning in it. He doesn’t know how to smile properly, and when he tries, it just looks downright adorable. He is very loyal to his friends and clan, and will try his best to engage in activities and socialize. He tries his best to be polite.

So, now that you’ve gotten to know him a bit, here is a form. (Also, yes, you may ask for any role, and I’ll tell you if I’m interested or not.)

Form:

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Trauma? (Just to know any trigger warnings for your character):
Role (may ask for any role you want, there are no limits!):
Plans for these two?:
Relationship with him.
Mention me:
Name: Streamstorm

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: A tom who tries his hardest to be patient and calm

Trauma?: Streamstorm used to be a controlling ruthless and short-tempered cat. He took little care about the needs of the two apprentices he had, only wanting to create the "Best" warrior. One day during a war, Streamstorm had an argument with his apprentice Pikepaw(NPC), Pikepaw was scared to go into an actual battle and Streamstorm blamed the young apprentice for being a coward and not wanting to defend his clan. During the battle Streamstorm was gravely wounded, even losing his eye, but instead of running he stayed to fight, his ego being the thing keeping him going. Due to his weakened state when he attacked another warrior, it didn't take much for Streamstorm to be overpowered, but Pikepaw with himself injured pretty badly went in to help his mentor, too full of himself to notice the apprentice was trying to help him his mentor started another argument mid-battle, the apprentice being fed up treated like a weakling attacked a warrior much larger than himself, the battle leaving the apprentice barley hanging onto life. They were able to get the apprentice back to camp but he did not survive the night, after that Streamstorm blamed his hard attitude for the young cat's death, and with his ego shattered he strived to be a more understanding cat. The thought of apprentices going into war freaks him out, and hearing a cat scold their apprentice too hard can send him into a defensive rage.

Role: Adoptive guardian

Plans for these two?: I feel as though Crescentkit's personality reminds him a lot of Pikepaw, and due to that, he tries to protect the kit as though he was as if he was making up for his ex-apprentice's death.

Relationship with him: A protective older brother type of relationship

Mention me: @Caspian
Old December 25th, 2023, 03:32 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_breeze View Post

Name: Springmoss
Personality: Smart, Cunning, Strong, a little strict, but very Kind
Trauma? (Just to know any trigger warnings for your character): There is a scar on the left side of her muzzle from a fox attack when she was an apprentice, so she doesn’t take kindly to when someone mentions foxes.
Role (may ask for any role you want, there are no limits!): A motherly figure or guardian (either one is fine)
Plans for these two?: I plan for Springmoss to teach him the ways of being a Warrior or just to be there and support him through whatever he may be struggling with.
Relationship with him: Like a best friend or guardian.
Mention me:@Caspian
Accepted! I love Springmoss so much already and I see a very good relationship between the two!
Old December 25th, 2023, 03:35 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Name: Streamstorm

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: A tom who tries his hardest to be patient and calm

Trauma?: Streamstorm used to be a controlling ruthless and short-tempered cat. He took little care about the needs of the two apprentices he had, only wanting to create the "Best" warrior. One day during a war, Streamstorm had an argument with his apprentice Pikepaw(NPC), Pikepaw was scared to go into an actual battle and Streamstorm blamed the young apprentice for being a coward and not wanting to defend his clan. During the battle Streamstorm was gravely wounded, even losing his eye, but instead of running he stayed to fight, his ego being the thing keeping him going. Due to his weakened state when he attacked another warrior, it didn't take much for Streamstorm to be overpowered, but Pikepaw with himself injured pretty badly went in to help his mentor, too full of himself to notice the apprentice was trying to help him his mentor started another argument mid-battle, the apprentice being fed up treated like a weakling attacked a warrior much larger than himself, the battle leaving the apprentice barley hanging onto life. They were able to get the apprentice back to camp but he did not survive the night, after that Streamstorm blamed his hard attitude for the young cat's death, and with his ego shattered he strived to be a more understanding cat. The thought of apprentices going into war freaks him out, and hearing a cat scold their apprentice too hard can send him into a defensive rage.

Role: Adoptive guardian

Plans for these two?: I feel as though Crescentkit's personality reminds him a lot of Pikepaw, and due to that, he tries to protect the kit as though he was as if he was making up for his ex-apprentice's death.

Relationship with him: A protective older brother type of relationship

My, my, my, what have I stumbled upon here? An amazing character? Accepted!
Old December 25th, 2023, 04:31 PM

Quote:
My, my, my, what have I stumbled upon here? An amazing character? Accepted!

Cool cool, would you like me to set up a starter in the clearing? Well later, Streamstorm is currently in a battle rn, I forgot about that.

Help me hatch my babies

Last edited by Naila; December 25th, 2023 at 04:31 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 09:38 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Cool cool, would you like me to set up a starter in the clearing? Well later, Streamstorm is currently in a battle rn, I forgot about that.
Maybe Crescentkit could visit him in the Medicine Den?
Old December 30th, 2023, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Maybe Crescentkit could visit him in the Medicine Den?
That sounds like a plan

Help me hatch my babies
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:22 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Name: Fernflower
Personality: Caring, trustworthy, curious, adventurous, clumsy, (kind of) cowardly and (kind of) competitive.
Trauma? (Just to know any trigger warnings for your character): Not necessarily trauma, but she gets a strange feeling from medicine cats, they just freak her out.
Role (may ask for any role you want, there are no limits!): Friends
Plans for these two?: I'm planning on having Fernflower be a mother sometime in the near future. So I think she'd probably spend a lot of time with Crescentkit to get a feel for what kits are like. Like teaching him important warrior skills (hunting, maybe fighting) and mostly playing with him.
Relationship with him: Maybe like a big sister (friend wise)

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 30th, 2023 at 11:24 PM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 05:33 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzin' Bee View Post
Name: Fernflower
Personality: Caring, trustworthy, curious, adventurous, clumsy, (kind of) cowardly and (kind of) competitive.
Trauma? (Just to know any trigger warnings for your character): Not necessarily trauma, but she gets a strange feeling from medicine cats, they just freak her out.
Role (may ask for any role you want, there are no limits!): Friends
Plans for these two?: I'm planning on having Fernflower be a mother sometime in the near future. So I think she'd probably spend a lot of time with Crescentkit to get a feel for what kits are like. Like teaching him important warrior skills (hunting, maybe fighting) and mostly playing with him.
Relationship with him: Maybe like a big sister (friend wise)
HEBEEJEEBEES, SUCH A CUTE DYNAMIC, YES-