revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
[94/100]

"do you not feel well? i'd rather wait so we can go together" she mewed, 'eyebrows' knitting together in worry, and stepped a bit closer to the grey cat. already pretty much shoulder to shoulder, she pressed her nose against cobwebpaws cheek tentatively, mumbling "i didnt mean to upset you, im sorry" into her fur. she didnt really understand what was going on but it seemed to correlate with what she told goldfish and she really was sorry for making them sad.

@blxze.
@finley.exe
@Micanomancy

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old February 6th, 2024, 08:22 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

❀° ┄──────╮
Eaglekit
╰──────┄ °❀
RiverClan
she/her |5 moons
[Fluffy golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker [INACTIVE], Plot Armor (4/5)
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘❀༓❀∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
[Cobwebpaw - @finley.exe ] [Goldfish - @blxze. ] [Minkpaw - @al3cc766 ]
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘❀༓❀∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Something felt off about the way Cobwebpaw stood, and the way her steps were halting as though she was trying to keep her balance. Concern flashed in the kit's emerald gaze, and she silently stood, approaching the herb storage and peered into it, pressing her body against Cobwebpaw's to help stabilize her, but doing so under the guise of taking stock of herbs. "We need some more moss..." She murmured, looking over her shoulder at the warrior and apprentice chatting nearby. She couldn't go out herself, but maybe they could fetch some...? "Erm, if you're going out to get catmint..." she mewed hesitantly, "would you get some moss as well?"

[Also don't worry, Eaglekit is not upset about what Goldfish and Minkpaw were discussing, she's just sad about Tansypaw <3]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; February 6th, 2024 at 08:26 AM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 09:54 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_breeze View Post
Looking over at Firetail she had felt a little bad for being a cause in his injury, and looked up at him again, hoping to ease some of his nervousness. "Tansypaw might want to keep you in here for a day, but I'll still be here to help you if you need anything! Is your paw okay? Springmoss had decided to shake off her feelings of guilt by pushing them aside for now, knowing that would only make Fire tail worry about her...

(I am so sorry I've been really busy with school work and almost forgot about this!)

Firetail sighed, his ears lowered a little, he looked at springmoss with a grinn as he calmed down and relax. He soon noticed that tansypaw was gone, as springmoss spoke, he grumbled"I'm use to running around even if I'm hurt, my paw feels better a bit"" he replied with impatience in his voice.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; February 6th, 2024 at 09:56 AM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 09:58 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

, @SpiritWolf_yt @Phantom_breeze

"a-a-are y-y-you two o-okay?" Martenburr meowed in concern "w-w-what happened t-to you f-firetail?"
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:01 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Micanomancy @al3cc766 @blxze. @SpiritWolf_yt

[ 64 / 100 ]

trigger warnings for this post: nearly fainting, self-deprecating/ableist language
stupid, stupid, stupid! why couldn't she just stop being a burden, be normal, be- she exhaled quickly, blinking over at firetail. ' minkpaw.. goldfish.. could you two please get the moss and catmint? eaglekit and i will stay here. ' she felt awful pushing minkpaw away, but she needed space. it hurt.

cobwebpaw hissed, wobbling unsteadily and leaning against eaglekit discreetly, hoping it wasn't too obvious how in pain both mentally and physically she was. ' we can help firetail between the two of us if you would like to go herb collecting. ' her vision swam and she fought back tears.

she didn't want to push minkpaw away. cobweb had developed a friendship with the other apprentice, but right now it was so so much to deal with, sorting through her feelings and helping cats and somehow earning praise and affection from her clan when she didn't deserve what she was getting.. what was happening to her-

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; February 6th, 2024 at 10:09 AM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:15 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post
, @SpiritWolf_yt @Phantom_breeze

"a-a-are y-y-you two o-okay?" Martenburr meowed in concern "w-w-what happened t-to you f-firetail?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Micanomancy @al3cc766 @blxze. @SpiritWolf_yt

[ 64 / 100 ]

trigger warnings for this post: nearly fainting, self-deprecating/ableist language
stupid, stupid, stupid! why couldn't she just stop being a burden, be normal, be- she exhaled quickly, blinking over at firetail. ' minkpaw.. goldfish.. could you two please get the moss and catmint? eaglekit and i will stay here. ' she felt awful pushing minkpaw away, but she needed space. it hurt.

cobwebpaw hissed, wobbling unsteadily and leaning against eaglekit discreetly, hoping it wasn't too obvious how in pain both mentally and physically she was. ' we can help firetail between the two of us if you would like to go herb collecting. ' her vision swam and she fought back tears.

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Firetail
He/him | tom
| Herbal Knowledge [T1] [Inactive waiting for support to comfirm the herbs i want him to know]
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Firetail blinked as martenburr"I'm fine Just a sprained leg nothing much, springmoss brought me in here" he replied Before turning to the others who were talking about helping him. Of course he was still trying to stand up even though he's dumb to know that 2 paws won't support him right now, but it seems Firetail had a different idea and that idea happens to be putting someone weight on his sprained leg. He sighed again as he spoke"I'm fine really Is there anything i can do to help i've been through worse on the outskirts, i'm pretty sure a sprained leg isn't something you guys need to worry much" he rumbled out.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:23 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Firetail
He/him | tom
| Herbal Knowledge [T1] [Inactive waiting for support to comfirm the herbs i want him to know]
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Firetail blinked as martenburr"I'm fine Just a sprained leg nothing much, springmoss brought me in here" he replied Before turning to the others who were talking about helping him. Of course he was still trying to stand up even though he's dumb to know that 2 paws won't support him right now, but it seems Firetail had a different idea and that idea happens to be putting someone weight on his sprained leg. He sighed again as he spoke"I'm fine really Is there anything i can do to help i've been through worse on the outskirts, i'm pretty sure a sprained leg isn't something you guys need to worry much" he rumbled out.
, @finley.exe
"y-y-you s-s-shouldn't b-b-be walking on a Sprained p-paw Firetail. y-you s-should r-rest so it can heal faster... " Martenburr meowed, glancing at Cobwebpaw. "d-d-do y-you h-h-have any c-c-comfey l-l-leaves? wrapping his paw up in those s-s-should h-h-help i-i-it h-heal"
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:53 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

she swallowed heavily around the lump in her throat, stepping away from cobwebpaw with a nod,"ok, we'll-..we'll be back in a bit then." she murmered, about to turn to walk out when two of the cats in the den started murmering amongst each other.
"firetail, lay down, you will have to worry about the leg for far longer if you dont let it heal." she said sternly, she might be younger but that didnt mean they couldnt tell a cat clearly hurting themselves to rest up.
"martenburr can i do anything for you? if youre not hurt or sick i'd appreciate it if you left the den" she continued, less cats meant less noise and what not. on the other hand, more cats to tend to meant more distraction from the results of whatever she did wrong just minutes ago. but cobwebpaw was going to be pretty much alone to tend to them after they left for the herbs..yes, less cats was surely better.
maybe goldfish would be able to tell her when they eventually went out to track down the herbs.

@Dyna Fox @finley.exe @SpiritWolf_yt @blxze.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:59 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

tearing up the tom realized he'd done it again... gotten in the way... he'd only wanted to help... the tom wailed a loud sorry & bounded away at top speed with the intent to go hide his face in his nest for the rest of the day... @al3cc766 , @SpiritWolf_yt , @finley.exe
Old February 6th, 2024, 12:24 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ;
@al3cc766 @Dyna Fox @SpiritWolf_yt @Micanomancy ;w; the mentions sob

[ 66 / 100 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
fur prickling, cobweb nodded to mink, a soft smile on her face with appreciation. she watched martenburr dash off with confusion painting her features. ' minkpaw.. when you and goldfish go to collect those herbs, do you mind checking on him? '

cobweb returned to firetail and eaglekit, blinking at the warrior. ' please sit and i can take care of you. ' her voice shook with exertion and the feeling of shakiness was returning. the world spun and she dug her claws into the packed earth, the attempt to steady herself fruitless.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers