Goldfish

Tags; @al3cc766

For Goldfish, it was over. The fire had drained from her
energetic golden eyes and her paws felt like stones, too heavy to
properly walk. There was nothing left for her here. Nobody would
be able to help her. Her best friend was gone. If she was dead, it
would've been better, but she was exiled. Shellwhisker, her first friend
since becoming a warrior, was exiled for assisting exiles. Goldfish's
gaze was bleak, blood drained from her face, all hope washed away.
Loyal Shellwhisker did something terrible. How could she betray the
Clan? Her? Goldfish felt so alone in the world. Didn't anyone care? She
knew Shellie probably deserved what she got, but-- Goldfish just couldn't
see any joy in what she used to. She felt... empty inside. Like everything had left her, and she was alone. That was why she'd come here, for some help.
She didn't know how, but she knew Mink and Cobs were here, and a cat
she'd partially befriended, Jayfrost. But the loss had made her bitter
inside, and she felt betrayed. Her shoulder didn't hurt nearly as much
as this. This pain could never go away.
->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

his head resting atop his left front paw he huffed, jayfrost was already sick of this, bound to staying in camp and currently not even able or allowed to walk much apart from what was necessary. he had missed the meeting, firmly instructed by minkpaw to not follow her and cobwebpaw out into the clearing and had heard barely anything from inside the den and now minkpaw had not told him anything yet. he already hated how dependent he was on others to tell him the most basic things, at this point he'd willingly put up with anyone. he huffed again, head spinning from the pain still radiating from his foreleg and face, and only perked up when goldfish entered the den. eyes focussed on his clanmate, one a clear blue, the other milky and unfocussed, intended on watching what she was up do, some entertainment at least. his tail flicked, moving to cover more of his body.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 6th, 2024, 08:51 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

A low growl sounded in her throat, but it puttered out into a quiet whimper as pain flared through her body again. The stumble from Lionsbeach into camp was mostly met with fading vision, and when they finally did make it back to the den Dusklion wasted no time in collapsing into one of the available nests. "Did she say you attacked me? No. She asked if you had done this to me, 'n as far as I'm concerned you did the second you bolted. Glare at her one more time 'n I'll make sure it's the last thing your eyes ever do!" If she had the energy, she would reach up and smack the demoted warrior across the eyes. But as it was she was having more and more black dots across her vision.

"Get away from me. Now. Go find another warrior to take you huntin' - or better yet-" Shifting to a half-seated position, facing Birchpaw with a glare, Dusk added, "find someone who'll eat up your sob stories 'n let you place blame on them. I'm sick of it! You're a spoiled kit who does nothin' but yowl about your issues like no one else in the goddamn Clan just fought in the battle too. You're not the only one who's lost cats, Birchpaw!" Sucking in another breath the furious warrior steadied herself, nausea once again making her stomach roll. "Get outta my sight," were the last venom-laced words the pained warrior spat before turning her back on Birchpaw.

[ @paris @finley.exe - decided to move it here since they're back in the den! for her injuries finley her shoulder wound just reopened a bit and just needs to be checked. apologies for an angry dusk, she's in a considerable amount of pain and is currently triggered by ptsd flashbacks, making her volatile and hostile ]
Old March 6th, 2024, 12:20 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tally , @paris

[ 124 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
' don't even try to argue. please leave the den. now. ' cobwebpaw moved herself between dusklion and birchpaw in a semi-subconscious way of defending her friend. she knew dusk didn't need it too much, but she wasn't about to let her get more hurt than she already was. ' dusklion, what happened? are you okay? ' worry tinged her words.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old March 7th, 2024, 08:02 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post

A low growl sounded in her throat, but it puttered out into a quiet whimper as pain flared through her body again. The stumble from Lionsbeach into camp was mostly met with fading vision, and when they finally did make it back to the den Dusklion wasted no time in collapsing into one of the available nests. "Did she say you attacked me? No. She asked if you had done this to me, 'n as far as I'm concerned you did the second you bolted. Glare at her one more time 'n I'll make sure it's the last thing your eyes ever do!" If she had the energy, she would reach up and smack the demoted warrior across the eyes. But as it was she was having more and more black dots across her vision.

"Get away from me. Now. Go find another warrior to take you huntin' - or better yet-" Shifting to a half-seated position, facing Birchpaw with a glare, Dusk added, "find someone who'll eat up your sob stories 'n let you place blame on them. I'm sick of it! You're a spoiled kit who does nothin' but yowl about your issues like no one else in the goddamn Clan just fought in the battle too. You're not the only one who's lost cats, Birchpaw!" Sucking in another breath the furious warrior steadied herself, nausea once again making her stomach roll. "Get outta my sight," were the last venom-laced words the pained warrior spat before turning her back on Birchpaw.

[ @paris @finley.exe - decided to move it here since they're back in the den! for her injuries finley her shoulder wound just reopened a bit and just needs to be checked. apologies for an angry dusk, she's in a considerable amount of pain and is currently triggered by ptsd flashbacks, making her volatile and hostile ]

birchbranch art created by @/rust`rock

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Now suddenly you´re asking for it back. Could you tell where´d you get the nerve? Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had. But I don´t really care how bad it hurts, when you broke me first. You broke me first.´´

____

Dusklion´s words had only pissed Birchpaw off.

´´I never once said that I was the only cat who lost loved ones, Dusklion, and you know that,´´ The demoted warrior snapped. ´´I am no apprentice, and I am certainly no ´spoiled kit.´ I am a warrior. I have done more good for RiverClan than I have done bad.´´

There were a lot of situations in which Birchpaw had been the cat to help. ´´Yet you wouldn´t know that,´´ The dappled RiverClanner snarled. She turned her gaze over to Cobwebpaw. ´´And you wouldn´t, either.´´

´´I am sick and tired of cats accusing-´´ Birchpaw broke off and glared at Cobwebpaw. ´´- me of things I haven´t done, and they know that. I´ve done nothing wrong. Yet look where I am - the primary target of every cat´s anger just because they feel like they needa take it out on me.´´

Birchpaw´s white tail lashed as she exited the den. She was ready to shred a cat to pieces, and Dusklion or Cobwebpaw would be that cat if they retaliated to her words.

[ @finley.exe ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 08:05 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 08:18 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @/tally , @paris

[ 126 posts ]

' i wouldn't know that?! ' cobwebpaw could barely contain her angered yell, growling at the apprentice. ' dusklion and I helped our clan more than you did in the goddamn fight you were trying to stop! that's the reason dusk is injured like this, and i'm the reason some of the cats in this clan aren't dead or dying right now! you do not have the right to pretend you're so high and mighty while i'm more helpful than you, a fullgrown warrior! '

' don't say you've done nothing wrong. you know what you've done, you mousebrained apprentice. ' cobwebpaw spat out, then followed the cat out of the den. ' and don't come back. you don't deserve to be in this den, let alone in this clan. birchpaw. ' she didn't feel bad about being rude. birchpaw deserved everything she was getting, in her eyes, and if she was going to be a jerk to the cats she was treating and helping while she did nothing, she deserved to be kicked out.

[ full battle perms are given if birch feels like it <:0 but cobweb will fight back! ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; March 7th, 2024 at 08:20 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 08:32 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @/tally , @paris

[ 126 posts ]

' i wouldn't know that?! ' cobwebpaw could barely contain her angered yell, growling at the apprentice. ' dusklion and I helped our clan more than you did in the goddamn fight you were trying to stop! that's the reason dusk is injured like this, and i'm the reason some of the cats in this clan aren't dead or dying right now! you do not have the right to pretend you're so high and mighty while i'm more helpful than you, a fullgrown warrior! '

' don't say you've done nothing wrong. you know what you've done, you mousebrained apprentice. ' cobwebpaw spat out, then followed the cat out of the den. ' and don't come back. you don't deserve to be in this den, let alone in this clan. birchpaw. ' she didn't feel bad about being rude. birchpaw deserved everything she was getting, in her eyes, and if she was going to be a jerk to the cats she was treating and helping while she did nothing, she deserved to be kicked out.

[ full battle perms are given if birch feels like it <:0 but cobweb will fight back! ]

birchbranch art created by @/rust`rock

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes
´´Now suddenly you´re asking for it back. Could you tell me where´d you get the nerve? You could say that you miss all that we had. But I don´t really care how bad it hurts, when you broke me first. You broke me first.´´

____

Birchpaw turned around and raced back into the medicine den just as quickly as she had left.

[ Beefed Up Tier 2 Activated ]

The dappled she-cat raced forward and lashed out with a forepaw, claws raking Cobwebpaw´s cheek. Without hesitation, the demoted warrior let out a sob and raced from the den.

Through the reed tunnel, outside of the territory. Birchbranch wasn´t going back to RiverClan. Not ever.

[ Beefed Up Tier 2 Deactivated ]

[ @tally // @poppy // @/finley.exe - Birchbranch has left RiverClan. poppy, please remove her from RiverClan´s allegiances ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 08:37 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 08:49 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @/tally ,
refraining from tagging you because you probably have enough , @paris

[ 127 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: partial blindness
cobwebpaw could do nothing but yelp in surprise as the demoted cat raced back into the den. the smaller cat was thrown back with the impact of the claws raking across her face. with a hissing sob of pain, she pressed a paw to her eye. wait. her eye. she couldn't see through it. ' dusk- ' cobweb managed to get out through the panicked tears that ran down her face, ' my eye- '

[ cobweb is not blind, but there is enough blood in her eye that she cannot see through it. ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; March 7th, 2024 at 08:52 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 10:06 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Oh, she was seeing red. One second the two cats were in the den - the next they were out. Cobwebpaw's eye... it was bleeding. "I'm going to shred her." The words dripped with venom as Dusklion shook with rage, frustrated that her wounds weren't letting her leave. She had been too slow to react, too slow to do anything - but she would let Birds know about this - hell, she would let the entire forest know about this.

"Hold still." She didn't know much but she knew some things. Immediately her injuries were forgotten, her rage against Birchpaw - she was going to kill her the next time she saw her - and grabbed some of the cobwebs that the apprentice had brought over. "Here," she murmured, using a slender paw to press them to her face. Hearing paw steps enter the den, without looking over, Dusk called, "Get some herbs - Cobs is hurt."

[ @finley.exe @Micanomancy - for eagle if you wanted her to come in now! ]

Last edited by taillow; March 7th, 2024 at 10:07 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 10:51 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Plot Armor, Herbal Knowledge T2

· · ────────────── · ·
[Cobwebpaw - @finley.exe ] [Dusklion - @tally ] [Marigoldleap - @Catherine ] [Birchpaw - @paris ]
· · ────────────── · ·

Eaglekit watched as a very wobbly Dusklion came into camp with Birchpaw trailing her, curiosity in her green gaze. She saw them return to the medicine den, which was probably for the best in Eaglekit's eyes because Dusklion looked exhausted. The maine coon went back to her loafing in the sun before she heard shouts coming from the den. Pushing herself to her paws, Eaglekit padded carefully over to the den before almost being bowled over by Birchpaw in her desperation to get away. What on earth...? The sharp tang of blood flooded her senses, and her eyes widened in horror.

She had made it all of two steps into the den before Dusklion was telling her to get herbs, hunched over a weeping Cobwebpaw. Fury set Eaglekit's pelt on fire, and she had half the mind to chase after Birchpaw and shred her alive for hurting a cat who had been keeping this clan afloat for moons. But she merely nodded to Dusklion, only pausing to poke her head out of the medicine den and say as calmly as she could: "Marigoldleap? Could use some 'elp, please." Now that the temporary medicine cat had been named, someone with actual experience as a medicine cat (not to dunk on Cobwebpaw's abilities) could help!

Eaglekit picked a bundle of cobwebs and a marigold from the storage, placing the bundle near Dusklion's paws. She eyed the reopened injuries on the warrior's pelt with barely disguised annoyance. Those had taken a while to mend... Regardless. Eaglekit eyed the injury, worry flaring in her gut that it might be more than she and Dusklion could handle... "Dusklion, couldya clear the blood away?" she meowed quietly, spreading out the cobwebs. "Hafta see the damage. I called for Marigoldleap, so hopefully she'll be 'ere soon, yeah?"

[Thank you!! Edited it to make more sense in context >:3]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 7th, 2024 at 10:54 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 03:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Queen -
Purrks: Go With The Flow and The Collector ]

Just on her way to the medicine den to start her temporary job the molly saw Birchpaw run from the den. Snorting the molly ignored it. She wasn't a big fan of that cat and she was pretty sure others weren't as well. Not thinking too much of it Marigoldleap moved closer to the den when she heard the voice of Eaglekit. Not wasting any time she ran to the den to see a bloody Cobwebpaw. What did Birchpaw do? In a panic, she moved over to the apprentice. She hadn't interacted with them before but knew they had done a lot for Riverclan with healing.

"What happened?", Marigoldleap demanded. It must have been something that good for nothing demoted warrior. If she saw that cat again she'd shred her fur right off for harming a clanmate. What was going on with cats now? Attacking your clanmates. Cats that you grew up with.

[ @Micanomancy; @tally; @finley.exe; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do