Today 02:38 AM

Old March 9th, 2023, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Dimlit Caverns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
MovingDream
(Open For Interactions)
Quietly the pretty she-cat sniffed the wooden frame of the cavern hetero-chromatic green and amber eyes shining brightly as she scanned the darkness within. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she called calmly her gaze flicking behind her before going back to the strange area abandoned by two legs. She swore she could hear voices which had lead her to call out in the first place and wait for a response.
[☆Sand'twist☆]
->"if i was you, i would keep a little bit more quiet sweetheart. 'cause ya' are scaring away the snakes of this place." *a she-cat sandcat speaks from behind her, the she-cat looks like she was covered in some kind of dirt/sand, mayde she was camouflaging herself to hunt more easyli...or who knowns. She also had a -probably dead- snake on her mouth*
Old March 11th, 2023, 01:15 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange splash View Post
[☆Sand'twist☆]
->"if i was you, i would keep a little bit more quiet sweetheart. 'cause ya' are scaring away the snakes of this place." *a she-cat sandcat speaks from behind her, the she-cat looks like she was covered in some kind of dirt/sand, mayde she was camouflaging herself to hunt more easyli...or who knowns. She also had a -probably dead- snake on her mouth*
MovingDream
The pretty she-cat spun around to face the sandy she-cat a small yet high pitched eep erupting from her throat her fur sticking up. "Don't sneak up on a cat like that! Had you snuck up on my sister she'd a taken you down in a heart beat for even the slightest scare." she mewed ignoring Sand'twists words as her eyes narrowed scorning the strange cat though with her soft features she almost seemed like a kit playfully or mockingly scolding their parent.
Old March 11th, 2023, 06:51 AM

Quote:
MovingDream
The pretty she-cat spun around to face the sandy she-cat a small yet high pitched eep erupting from her throat her fur sticking up. "Don't sneak up on a cat like that! Had you snuck up on my sister she'd a taken you down in a heart beat for even the slightest scare." she mewed ignoring Sand'twists words as her eyes narrowed scorning the strange cat though with her soft features she almost seemed like a kit playfully or mockingly scolding their parent.
[☆{♤Sand'twist}☆]
The muscular and tall she-cat was surprisingly laughing altmost like a hyena, probably for the sound of the she-cat made earlier, she stops laughing a little to mew playfully and smockly ->"yea', yea', i would like to see her trying to take me down, surely it would de so fun to see-" she laughs a little more and finally stops ->"anywayyys- who are you? I delive i never see you round this places defore."
Old March 11th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
[☆{♤Sand'twist}☆]
The muscular and tall she-cat was surprisingly laughing altmost like a hyena, probably for the sound of the she-cat made earlier, she stops laughing a little to mew playfully and smockly ->"yea', yea', i would like to see her trying to take me down, surely it would de so fun to see-" she laughs a little more and finally stops ->"anywayyys- who are you? I delive i never see you round this places defore."
MovingDream
(A Pretty slim and long legged white she-cat with orange Bengal markings and heterochromatic green and amber eyes.)

The pretty she-cats fur had began to lay flat as the stranger laughed though as she asked who she was she thought a moment before speaking. "MovingDream and no I'm not from here I lived on a beach a long ways away. Me and my sister left home to fulfill her dream of traveling before she passed a few moons ago." The slim she-cat mewed as if she were saying the most normal thing in the world. "and you are?" she then mewed giving Sand'Twist no room to dwell on her previous words.
Old March 11th, 2023, 08:44 PM

Quote:
MovingDream
(A Pretty slim and long legged white she-cat with orange Bengal markings and heterochromatic green and amber eyes.)

The pretty she-cats fur had began to lay flat as the stranger laughed though as she asked who she was she thought a moment before speaking. "MovingDream and no I'm not from here I lived on a beach a long ways away. Me and my sister left home to fulfill her dream of traveling before she passed a few moons ago." The slim she-cat mewed as if she were saying the most normal thing in the world. "and you are?" she then mewed giving Sand'Twist no room to dwell on her previous words.
{☆Sand'twist☆}
->"im sand'twist, the best hunter in this places!" The half-face cat purs proundly, altough is mostly egocetrism in her words, is was kind of true, they were very talented in hunting and she known it.->"oh, by the way, watch out with being noisy in here. The snakes of this place can de very feisty and stubborn if ya' annoy them...well, unless you are a profesional like me." She mew in a egocentric way
Old March 11th, 2023, 09:36 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
{☆Sand'twist☆}
->"im sand'twist, the best hunter in this places!" The half-face cat purs proundly, altough is mostly egocetrism in her words, is was kind of true, they were very talented in hunting and she known it.->"oh, by the way, watch out with being noisy in here. The snakes of this place can de very feisty and stubborn if ya' annoy them...well, unless you are a profesional like me." She mew in a egocentric way
MovingDream was quiet a moment, "There weren't many snakes or animals that would strike due to noise at the beach though you'd lose a good meal if you were to loud. There are quite a few fish that bit back as well as blobs that'd wash up on shore and give you a good shock." she mewed being a bit more mindful of her voice refusing to let it carry as it usually did secretly a bit scared she'd have some slithery creature jump out at her.
Old March 12th, 2023, 03:30 AM

Quote:
MovingDream was quiet a moment, "There weren't many snakes or animals that would strike due to noise at the beach though you'd lose a good meal if you were to loud. There are quite a few fish that bit back as well as blobs that'd wash up on shore and give you a good shock." she mewed being a bit more mindful of her voice refusing to let it carry as it usually did secretly a bit scared she'd have some slithery creature jump out at her.
->"ah yes, i still remender my firts time in here when a snake came out of nowhere and bited me in my leg. Thats was the day that i most runned" she purrs, kind of ignoring the words of the she-cat infront of here->"well- what is life witchout a little of danger anyways?" She mews laughing at her own words remendering her time in here

Last edited by Orange splash; March 12th, 2023 at 03:32 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 10:09 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
->"ah yes, i still remender my firts time in here when a snake came out of nowhere and bited me in my leg. Thats was the day that i most runned" she purrs, kind of ignoring the words of the she-cat infront of here->"well- what is life witchout a little of danger anyways?" She mews laughing at her own words remendering her time in here
MovingDream let out a quiet chuckle, "Danger keeps us on our toes and makes us stronger!" she mewed cheerfully a large smile on her face.

(Sorru for such a short and late response ive been very busy with my grandmas appointments and my own)
Old March 24th, 2023, 01:19 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

SOOTSTORM
Sootstorm trudged around the outside of the cave, searching for the herbs he had been sent to find. He’d already found four, he just need a few more. He’d managed to find two mallow plants and two twigs with juniper berries on them. And… ah! Here was another mallow plant. He carefully took all five plants in his mouth and carried them back to camp.

Last edited by ~Mothman~; March 24th, 2023 at 01:23 AM.
Old April 4th, 2023, 01:00 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Howler
He/Him | ft. Roux

"You're an idiot."
The words reached his ears for the tenth time that day, and frankly, Howler was getting rather irritated with it. He'd tried to ignore her, tried to ignore the rust-colored molly that trailed after him, disapproving with every step he took. But apparently, staying quiet wasn't enough. Not for Roux, who saw the worst in everything and anything.

"Listen, Red." - A hiss at the nickname from Roux, here. - "Whether you like it or not, we're exploring this cave or whatever it is. I told you to stay behind if you wanted, but NoOoo, you insisted on coming." Words trailing off, Howler cast a glance over his shoulder, surely to spot his friend's irritated glower in the dark.

"You know I only came to make sure you don't end up with your head on a spike!" Roux yelled after him as he bounded forward, ignoring her screeching.

However, both youths stopped dead in their tracks when the sound of a large crash sounded ahead, ears swiveling. "What was that?"

[ Open ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.