Today 12:32 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Rani
Today 12:31 AM

Old March 6th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Character Creation Service: Comedies and Tragedies

I kinda wanna do what I do best and write some characters. My plots are random and my worldbuilding is nonexistent, but I'd say mu my characters are decent.
You guys probably know how these work: You ask me to make you a character, you specify if you want something certain and I make the character info for you!

Here's what imma do:
Name:
Backstory:

I WON'T be doing Appearance but I'm pretty sure that's not an issue with all the auctions happening. Though if you really want to I might. I can add Clan/allegiance or orientation, specific or random. Or any other trope.

There. You can use the sort of form I added or just aske me to.

Price: 100 koins!

Warning: My characters will probably end up being very silly and satirical or very tragic and, in the most morbid case, a mix of both.

Last edited by Shade.; March 11th, 2021 at 04:09 AM.
Old March 6th, 2021, 06:31 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Shade's Character Creation Service: Comedies and Tragedies

Alright, y'know what, I've had a craving for new chars and also I wanna see how this'll go lol, I always can enjoy good comic relief or a nice tragic char, so uh yeah. No special request, just go ahead and do as you please with it [Heads up though, if they are not an outsider, I'll most likely put them in TC]

|| @Shadeleaf ||

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; March 6th, 2021 at 06:31 PM.
Old March 6th, 2021, 07:30 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

@Shadeleaf

So, odd request, you don’t have to fill it out but... you know.
So, I have a pre-made character, his name is Theodore, I planned him to be a mixture of both of ur main tropes but I can’t seem to get a lift off for that, so could you perhaps help me with that?
Old March 7th, 2021, 01:30 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
Alright, y'know what, I've had a craving for new chars and also I wanna see how this'll go lol, I always can enjoy good comic relief or a nice tragic char, so uh yeah. No special request, just go ahead and do as you please with it [Heads up though, if they are not an outsider, I'll most likely put them in TC]

|| @Shadeleaf ||
Welp, here's my take:

Name: Brightclaw/paw/kit

Personality: Brightclaw is of average intelligence. He's very insecure about his capabilities and tries to cover them up with pride (and fails). He is quite clumsy when it comes to anything involving running. He is highly emotional, though not very empathetic due to his self-absorbed nature. For being so insecure, he often worries about everything so he ends up constantly thinking about himself and how bad he is and how he needs to improve. He is extremely oblivious, often skipping conversation parts that he dismisses as untrue. which makes it very hard for someone to correct him. He is also painfully honest and has been taught to never lie. Nowdays he tries to lie and usually does it without remorse but the truth somehow manages to slip into his sentences and so he is a a very bad and obvious liar. He can't conceal his emotions and thoughts and practices a lot of acting, which only somewhat helps him. He's tried to kill others, but mostly because he's not used to succeeding and doesn't realize his actions may or may not have consequences. He has morals that he fails to hide.

Backstory: Brightclaw was often bullied as a kit for being shy and awkward. He didn't really know how to defend himself. So he never got to play with the other kits. (hence his inability to run for 1 minute without tripping or getting tired) All he really had was the stories of the elders. They didn't mind him and told him many stories of heroes and villains. At first, Brightkit wanted to become just like the heroes and help people. But he was really bad at it and became a laughingstock in the nursery. But he remembered the stories. The villains often went through the same thing. One day, he was playing with his only friend, tussling in the dirt, until he kicked them too hard and they flew into the thorn barrier. Everyone scolded him and some of the younger kits became afraid of him. All this made the bullying worse but Brightkit had a new goal- to become the greatest villain ion history! With one minor setback: he was terrible at it. With all the traits listed you can imagine how that is.
"Ha, you fools fell for my trap! Well, it isn't really my trap it's just a bush I found BUT NO MATTER! NOW I WILL DESTROY-AAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!" *proceeds to fall in aforementioned bush*"I'm OK!". Very few cats take his villainy seriously. They mock him or simply ignore him.

Here it is! I hope you like him! Feel free to change anything about him, not use him at all or give him to someone else! The price is 100kk!
Old March 7th, 2021, 01:40 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
@Shadeleaf

So, odd request, you don’t have to fill it out but... you know.
So, I have a pre-made character, his name is Theodore, I planned him to be a mixture of both of ur main tropes but I can’t seem to get a lift off for that, so could you perhaps help me with that?
Yes, I have RPd with Theodore and I wanna help you. What exactly was his current character? Did you have anything in mind?
Old March 7th, 2021, 07:57 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Welp, here's my take:

Name: Brightclaw/paw/kit

Personality: Brightclaw is of average intelligence. He's very insecure about his capabilities and tries to cover them up with pride (and fails). He is quite clumsy when it comes to anything involving running. He is highly emotional, though not very empathetic due to his self-absorbed nature. For being so insecure, he often worries about everything so he ends up constantly thinking about himself and how bad he is and how he needs to improve. He is extremely oblivious, often skipping conversation parts that he dismisses as untrue. which makes it very hard for someone to correct him. He is also painfully honest and has been taught to never lie. Nowdays he tries to lie and usually does it without remorse but the truth somehow manages to slip into his sentences and so he is a a very bad and obvious liar. He can't conceal his emotions and thoughts and practices a lot of acting, which only somewhat helps him. He's tried to kill others, but mostly because he's not used to succeeding and doesn't realize his actions may or may not have consequences. He has morals that he fails to hide.

Backstory: Brightclaw was often bullied as a kit for being shy and awkward. He didn't really know how to defend himself. So he never got to play with the other kits. (hence his inability to run for 1 minute without tripping or getting tired) All he really had was the stories of the elders. They didn't mind him and told him many stories of heroes and villains. At first, Brightkit wanted to become just like the heroes and help people. But he was really bad at it and became a laughingstock in the nursery. But he remembered the stories. The villains often went through the same thing. One day, he was playing with his only friend, tussling in the dirt, until he kicked them too hard and they flew into the thorn barrier. Everyone scolded him and some of the younger kits became afraid of him. All this made the bullying worse but Brightkit had a new goal- to become the greatest villain ion history! With one minor setback: he was terrible at it. With all the traits listed you can imagine how that is.
"Ha, you fools fell for my trap! Well, it isn't really my trap it's just a bush I found BUT NO MATTER! NOW I WILL DESTROY-AAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!" *proceeds to fall in aforementioned bush*"I'm OK!". Very few cats take his villainy seriously. They mock him or simply ignore him.

Here it is! I hope you like him! Feel free to change anything about him, not use him at all or give him to someone else! The price is 100kk!
Oh my gosh I love him, I love him so much. I always enjoy comedic villains and uh, this dude seems to fit it to a tea [Also, with his prefix being bright...well, he sure isn't the brightest bulb which just makes it funnier]

I already paid you before posting this, I think, let me know if you did not receive the payment.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old March 7th, 2021, 07:59 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
Oh my gosh I love him, I love him so much. I always enjoy comedic villains and uh, this dude seems to fit it to a tea [Also, with his prefix being bright...well, he sure isn't the brightest bulb which just makes it funnier]

I already paid you before posting this, I think, let me know if you did not receive the payment.
Thank you! And I honestly imagine he went to whoever was leader at the time and asked: Hey, make sure my suffix is villainous. Like Brightshadow!! There is no way I'm naming anyone Brightshadow! You get claw, deal with it! Eh, good enough.
Old March 7th, 2021, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Yes, I have RPd with Theodore and I wanna help you. What exactly was his current character? Did you have anything in mind?
I’m trying to make him seem likable and interesting at first, but then as you meet him he’s a bit more... dangerous than you’d first expect.... like an evil jelly doughnut! lol
Old March 7th, 2021, 08:02 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
I’m trying to make him seem likable and interesting at first, but then as you meet him he’s a bit more... dangerous than you’d first expect.... like an evil jelly doughnut! lol
Hmmm, perhaps a charismatic, sort of Bill Cipher-y sort of moodswings where he goes from 0 to 100 % of edge very fast, but not actually evil. D'you have any backstory elements?

Last edited by Shade.; March 7th, 2021 at 08:02 AM.
Old March 7th, 2021, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Hmmm, perhaps a charismatic, sort of Bill Cipher-y sort of moodswings where he goes from 0 to 100 % of edge very fast, but not actually evil. D'you have any backstory elements?
Yes!
Theo started out as a tom named Bush who lived in the city with his mother Tree and his brother Root, but he was kidnapped by Twolegs and taken to the suburbs (near the clans) but he managed to escape. His name with the Twolegs was ‘Fuzzy’, but he disliked that so he took a name he knew from the city, Theodore. Keeping his collar as some sort of trophy, he now lives anywhere and everywhere.