by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:38 AM

Old July 3rd, 2021, 04:01 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Zee's Custom Character Creator

So you've found the C3.

Want a custom character? I've got you covered. Here, you can choose which elements you'd like and which you'd like to leave out.

Here's a guide to my products and pricing.

__

The Tiger Package

At only 1000 kitty koins, the Tiger Package is my cheapest option. Here's what it comes with:

- A Name (If Desired)
- Essential Character Biography Information
- An Allegiances Description w/Google Images Photo
- Your Character's Birthday, Astrological Sign, & Chinese Zodiac Sign
- A Few Personality Traits
- A Brief Background
- A Short Personality Analysis
- One Character Development Arc Idea

__

The Jackdaw Package

The Jackdaw Package is a bit more expensive at 2,500 kitty koins. It comes with everything in the Tiger Package plus the following:

- Reason for Birthday Analysis
- Height & Weight
- A Brief Description Including Scars, etc. w/Unique Photo
- A Brief Personality Description
- Likes & Disklikes
- Aspirations & Fears

__

The Wolf Package

Finally the Wolf Package clocks in at 5,000 kitty koins. It comes with everything the Jackdaw Package has plus the following:

- An Extremely Detailed Character Analysis
- Quirks and Tendencies
- 3 Character Development Arc Ideas
- Favorites
- Ideas for Relationships

__

Want to order one? Just fill out this form!

Desired Package:
Have a Name Picked Out?
Character Age & Rank:
Character Faction:
Any Other Details?
Mention Me: @OhZeeWolf
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; July 3rd, 2021 at 04:03 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 04:25 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Zee's Custom Character Creator

Desired Package: Wolf (I’m goin’ all out!)
Have a Name Picked Out?: No... o-o
Character Age & Rank: 21 Moons, Warrior
Character Faction: River
Any Other Details?: A tom please.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 04:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Desired Package: Wolf
Have a Name Picked Out? Nope
Character Age & Rank: any
Character Faction: Thunderclan
Any Other Details?: nope
Mention Me: @OhZeeWolf;

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 3rd, 2021, 04:43 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Character Age & Rank: 70-80 moons ~ / warrior
Character Faction: ThunderClan

Old July 3rd, 2021, 05:23 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Desired Package: Wolf (I’m goin’ all out!)
Have a Name Picked Out?: No... o-o
Character Age & Rank: 21 Moons, Warrior
Character Faction: River
Any Other Details?: A tom please.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name: Hawthornmist
Breeds: Domestic Longhair Turkish Angora, Scottish Fold, Japanese Bobtail
Assigned @Birth: Female
Gender Identity: Male
Romantic Orientation: Homoromantic
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Birthday: September 12th, 2019
Astrological Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Earth Pig

Name Analysis
Since he was just a kit, Hawthornmist has had a concrete idea of his identity and where he belongs. Though half ThunderClan, this tom is loyal to RiverClan through and through and for several moons was called "two" since he was the second kit in the birth order. After he proved himself to be confident and strong, his adoptive mother Russetthorn named him after the Hawthorn tree whose roots sink like firm anchors in the forests of Maine.

During his Apprenticeship, Hawthornpaw lost an eye. This happened when he engaged in a fight with his former friend Moosepaw which turned deadly when he learned Moosepaw often left camp to live part of his life as a kittypet with a twoleg family. Because what is left of his missing eye is white and misty, he received the Warrior name Hawthornmist.

Birthday Analysis
Hawthornmist is a Virgo. Having a strong affinity to the element Earth, he was born during the presence of an Earth sign and during an Earth year on the Chinese Zodiac. This suits his personality extremely well as he is very grounded and tends to resort to logic rather than emotion. He is inquisitive, curious, and humble, which are common Virgo traits, humility being one of the traits Pigs are best known for.

APPEARANCE

IRL Reference Photo

A rare color for toms, Hawthornmist sports a calico coat with brilliant yellow eyes. He inherited longer hair because he is in part Domestic Longhair and Turkish Angora, which explains his fluffy tail quite well, although his tail is short and somewhat stubby which could be because of his Japanese Bobtail lineage. Because his ancestors are Scottish Folds and Japanese Bobtails, his ears are rounded and short instead of tall and perky. He is missing one eye and the other is a brilliant gold. Despite his noticeable scar Hawthornmist is extremely good-looking.

Fur Color: Calico (white, orange, dark black)
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Length: Medium-Long
Tail Length: Short
Ears: Short, Slightly Rounded
Height: 11.5 inches/29.2 cm (slightly above average)
Weight: 13 lbs/5.9 kg (stocky due to muscular and broad body shape)

PERSONALITY

Positive Trait Summary: Humble, Determined, Honest, Loyal, Self-Aware
Negative Trait Summary: Aloof, Apathetic, Blunt, Judgmental
MBTI: INTJ (Famous INTJs include Jane Austen, Stephen Hawking, and Issac Newton)

From the beginning, Hawthornmist was headstrong and self-aware. He proved himself loyal to RiverClan as he grew older and has the restraint and self-discipline to adhere to a strong moral code even in dire situations. This makes him come across as very mature for his age. He is honest to a fault and often blurts truths in a harsh manner--this leads some cats to perceive Hawthornmist as mean. Hawthornmist is introverted, preferring to remain on his own or in small groups of cats. He refuses to make himself extroverted to please others and therefore can come across as antisocial and standoffish. This is especially the case as he is particularly cautious and untrusting toward strangers.

Likes: Water, Sunlight, Alone Time, Fireflies, Older Warriors & Elders
Dislikes: Apprentices, Heights & Climbing, Fish, Crowds
Best Skill: Water Combat
Worst Skill: Climbing
Fighting Style: Honorable (fights 1v1, no dirty tricks) & Defensive (doesn't take offense unless absolutely necessary)
Favorite Prey: Magpie
Favorite Season: Greenleaf
Favorite Plant: Mint
Looks for in a Friend: Integrity, Willingness to Put up w/ His Semi-Crippling Introversion, Loyalty, Kindness
Fears: Heights, the Dark
Aspirations: to Become the Best Warrior Possible

Quirks
He likes to dry himself off every time he gets out of the water instead of air-drying, he doesn't share tongues because he thinks it's gross, he's in RiverClan but hates the taste of fish, and he's allergic to goldenrod and pollen.

BACKSTORY
At a very young age Hawthornkit was told his father was from ThunderClan. This is the first thing he remembers. Since his mother left ThunderClan soon after he was born, he was adopted by the Queen Russetthorn and given a chance to grow into a RiverClan Warrior. Unlike his sibling who defected to ThunderClan during her Apprenticeship, Hawthornkit declared his loyalty to RiverClan at a young age. But that was not the only thing he felt strongly about. Hawthornkit had been born into the wrong body, and when he tried to tell Russetthorn he knew he was a tom despite being born in a she-kit's body, she did not want to listen. This caused Hawthornkit to orphan himself immediately after he finished weaning, stating himself a tom for his entire Clan to hear despite Russetthorn's disapproval. In the face of some backlash he met his best friend Moosepaw, a kind but lazy Apprentice who was slightly older than him. As soon as Hawthornpaw had his Apprentice ceremony he was assigned the same mentor as Moosepaw. But Moosepaw had begun to behave suspiciously and returned to Camp at nightfall smelling weird, so one day Hawthornpaw decided to follow him and investigate. He discovered that Moosepaw had been living part of his life as a kittypet and argued with Moosepaw during a confrontation, which resulted in a fight. Moosepaw took out Hawthornpaw's left eye and then fled RiverClan to spend the rest of his days as a kittypet. Shortly after the Medicine Cat treated Hawthornpaw's missing eye and he became Hawthornmist.

Relationship Ideas: A Biological Father (ThunderClan), a New Best Friend, a Crush (at some point in the future mayhaps), an Apprentice

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ARC IDEAS

1) During RiverClan's conflict with ThunderClan Hawthornmist finds himself wanting to discover who his biological father really is. He blames his adoptive mother's mistreatment of him on his father's absence and wants answers and closure.

2) Hawthornmist has a crush on a RiverClan tom but doesn't know how to approach him because he's always been introverted and thinks his bluntness will scare the tom away. This could force him to come out of his shell more.

3) Hawthornmist is assigned a difficult Apprentice who reminds him a lot of Moosepaw. Fear that his Apprentice will turn out like Moosepaw brings him into the Dark Forest, where he is manipulated into changing his loyalties.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Last edited by Zee; July 3rd, 2021 at 06:01 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 05:33 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Have a Name Picked Out?: Something about trees
Character Age & Rank: Loner and idc about age
Character Faction: Outsider pls
Any Other Details?: Female pls!
Old July 3rd, 2021, 06:16 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Have a Name Picked Out? Nope
Character Age & Rank: any
Character Faction: Thunderclan
Any Other Details?: nope
Mention Me: @OhZeeWolf;

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name: Longpaw
Warrior Name: Longmink
Breeds: Maine Coon, Domestic Shorthair, Chausie, Oriental Shorthair, Bengal
Assigned @Birth: Female
Gender Identity: Non-binary
Romantic Orientation: Panromantic
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Birthday: March 26th, 2020
Astrological Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Gold Rat

Name Analysis
Longpaw was named for their frame. Despite having some Maine Coon lineage, they have an overall slender and long build with an equally long tail. Like a mink, Longpaw is brown and has the extroverted, lively, providing personality of the animal they will eventually be named for.

Birthday Analysis
Longpaw is an Aries. Like most Aries, they are passionate, motivated, and confident, and like most Rats they are very resourceful. Longpaw is particularly thrifty when it comes to getting their way with things and can be a little selfish, but watch out because here they come anyway! It's very hard to ignore Longpaw's birthday attributed traits since they are quite flashy and extroverted.

APPEARANCE

IRL Reference Photo

Longpaw is an elegant brown tabby with tiger-like stripes. They are much taller than average but still aren't very intimidating since they are so playful, but still literally look down on most other cats. They have unusually short claws and a very long tail, extremely pointed ears and a rounded muzzle. Their eyes are a beautiful shade of jade green.

Fur Color: Brown Tabby
Eye Color: Jade
Hair Length: Short-Medium
Tail Length: Very Long
Ears: Short, Pointy
Height: 17.8 inches/45.2 cm (very tall)
Weight: 15 lbs/8.1 kg (lean, long frame)

PERSONALITY

Positive Trait Summary: Social, Optimistic, Charismatic, Resourceful, Confident
Negative Trait Summary: Selfish, Lazy, Overbearing
MBTI: ESFP (Famous ESFPs include Dolly Parton, Elvis Presley, and Will Smith)

A little bit selfish, Longpaw tends to exploit other cats for their own benefit. They see this benefit as their reward for successful manipulation but tend not to realize this might be damaging to other cats. However, most cats really enjoy being around Longpaw because they're so charismatic, extroverted, and optimistic. They can see the positive in almost every situation which makes them a beneficial addition to bleak scenarios. Furthermore, they can dig their way out of almost any situation, especially if it's social since they are so resourceful. Longpaw can seem ditzy to cats who don't know them very well but is actually quite intelligent. They choose their battles seldom, not wanting to do many tasks their peers perform since they are lazy. Instead they prefer to find someone who will do their homework for them.

Likes: Flowers, Other Apprentices, Jokes, Rain, Snow, Mice
Dislikes: Grumps, Gray Skies, Large Birds, Stubbing Their Toes
Best Skill: Running
Worst Skill: Stealth
Fighting Style: Chaotic (does whatever they need to do to win), Defensive (they prefer not to take offense)
Favorite Prey: Mouse
Favorite Season: Newleaf
Favorite Plant: Chrysanthemum
Looks for in a Friend: Playfulness, Charisma, Social Intelligence, Optimism
Fears: Losing Loved Ones, the Unknown, Birds of Prey
Aspirations: to Become Deputy/Leader, to Be a Parent One Day

Quirks
They like to race other Apprentices despite not being WindClan, they hate hunting birds because it's "too hard," they like to play in the rain and look at their reflection in puddles, and they enjoy playing with kits.

BACKSTORY
Longpaw's mother, Dogwoodleaf, was afraid when they were born because they weren't breathing. Luckily the Medicine Cat was able to lick them backwards and warm them up after their birth, then put pressure on their chest to force them to breathe. Longpaw was truly a miracle and their mother considered them such. Dogwoodleaf was open-minded and took Longpaw's confession of liking she-cats very well, although Longpaw hasn't come out as non-binary quite yet. Unfortunately for Longpaw, they are currently stuck with a very grumpy mentor. At least they have their friends and siblings to vent about their mentor too but they still wish they could loosen up and have some fun during their training! For now, they like to play with their denmates, go on long runs through the forest, and train with other Apprentices.

Relationship Ideas: Grumpy Mentor, 2 Biological Siblings, Friends, a Best Friend, Crush, Biological Father

1) Something tragic happens to Longpaw, i.e. they become disabled during the conflict with RiverClan. This makes their world view less optimistic and forces them to ground themselves, and unfortunately they begin to suffer from depression.

2) They develop a crush on somebody who doesn't and probably will never like them back. This experience humbles them.

3) They accidentally manipulate the wrong cat who becomes angry with Longpaw when they discover they were being used. This makes Longpaw this cat's enemy, though this cat used to have a crush on Longpaw.

Old July 3rd, 2021, 06:44 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Desired Package: wolf package
Have a Name Picked Out? HMmmMm, sUpRisE mE
Character Age & Rank: erm warrior age??
Character Faction: any
Any Other Details? Nope

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old July 3rd, 2021, 06:55 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziera View Post

Character Age & Rank: 70-80 moons ~ / warrior
Character Faction: ThunderClan

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name: Coyotesnow
Breeds: Sphinx
Assigned @Birth: Intersex
Gender Identity: Female
Romantic Orientation: Biromantic
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Birthday: January 7th, 2015
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Earth Goat

Name Analysis
Coyotesnow is named for both her appearance and demeanor. A former kittypet, Coyotesnow became 'Coyotepaw' after joining ThunderClan, her kittypet name having been Ms. Whiskers. Because her skin is on the brownish side and she is built like a Coyote, the Leader at that time named her after one.

When it was time for Coyotepaw to receive her Warrior name, the same Leader dubbed her Coyotesnow. This was in part because Coyotesnow struggles in the Winter since her fur is so short but also because Coyotesnow is stoic and cold.

Birthday Analysis
Coyotesnow is a Capricorn. Traits she shares with most Capricorns are ambition, persistence, a sense of grounded realism, and self-discipline. This aligns well with the determined nature of the Goat and how grounded Earth years in the Chinese Zodiac are. In addition to these facts it's worth noting that Capricorn is an Earth sign, too.

APPEARANCE

IRL Reference Photo

Those who would consider Coyotesnow ugly because of her lack of fur are wrong. Despite being a breed that's not usually regarded as beautiful, Coyotesnow has a very symmetrical and regal face. She also has heterochromia, her right eye being yellow and left being blue. Coyotesnow is of average size but has a canine-like build, her shoulders square and limbs quite nimble. She has long & pointy ears and a tail of average length.

Fur Color: N/A
Eye Color: Gold, Blue
Hair Length: N/A
Tail Length: Average
Ears: Long, Pointy
Height: 10 inches/25.4 cm (average)
Weight: 10 lbs/4.5 kg (average for her height)

PERSONALITY

Positive Trait Summary: Ambitious, Persistent, Intelligent, Disciplined
Negative Trait Summary: Cynical, Mean, Cold
MBTI: ISTP (Famous ISTPs include Tiger Woods, Amelia Earhart, and Clint Eastwood)

Coyotesnow has been ambitious since joining ThunderClan, curious about rising through the ranks after learning about the Clan systems. She's not particularly loyal to ThunderClan--more so to the idea that if she continues to abide by its rules everything will pay off. In her older age, though, she is beginning to think she will remain a Warrior until her death and therefore enjoys what authority she has. Coyotesnow is extremely cunning and uses that to her advantage in every situation she's able. Harsh toward Apprentices and misbehaving Warriors, Coyotesnow is less of a teacher and more someone with an iron fist. She thinks corporal punishment is the only way to fix poor behavior and makes that very clear.

Likes: Nighttime, Running Water, Corvids, Breezy Weather, Warm Days
Dislikes: Winter, Misbehaving Cats, Taking Orders
Best Skill: Combat
Worst Skill: Swimming
Fighting Style: Chaotic (does whatever they need to do to win), Offensive (they like to make the first move and attack relentlessly)
Favorite Prey: Fish
Favorite Season: Greenleaf
Favorite Plant: Marigold
Looks for in a Friend: Prefers to be Without Friends
Fears: Dying with no Legacy
Aspirations: to Become Deputy/Leader, to Defeat RiverClan

Quirks
She can't stay outside in cold weather too long because she will freeze, for this reason she never learned to swim, she uses her claws during training, and she has an obvious dislike for kits and young Apprentices.

BACKSTORY
Coyotesnow joined ThunderClan as an Apprentice and was assigned to Blizzardowl, a harsh and abusive mentor who overtrained her and pushed her constantly to her limits. Coyotepaw was a physically weak Apprentice on account of being raised a kittypet, being injured from training almost constantly, and getting very little sleep. The Leader at the time turned a blind eye to this and Coyotepaw continued to suffer. Shortly after Coyotepaw became Coyotesnow, she invited Blizzardowl into the deep woods on a patrol, killed her, disposed of the body, and claimed a rogue did it. As she threw Blizzardowl's body into the river there was no evidence to prove this wasn't true. Even harder than before after committing this crime, Coyotesnow has since subjected her Apprentices to the same abuse as Blizzardowl without even realizing it. She seeks power for herself and wishes solely for her prosperity.

Relationship Ideas: Enemy, Former Apprentice, Eventual Crush

1) Coyotesnow is pulled into the Dark Forest to mentor a new, ambitious Apprentice from a different Clan who was sent to train down there. Despite hating her other Apprentices Coyotesnow actually develops an attachment to this one, tearing her loyalties in half.

2) After making her first friend in many years, they are killed. Coyotesnow becomes even harsher after this to the point she seems verging on insanity.

3) Coyotesnow starts crushing on someone who's nothing like her. Chaos ensues.

Old July 3rd, 2021, 09:50 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Desired Package: wolf
Have a Name Picked Out? lol nope
Character Age & Rank: preferably an apprentice or warrior but it's your choice as to which
Character Faction: shadowclan
Any Other Details? go wild dude