Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM

Old September 14th, 2023, 05:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: SkyClan

Side-eyeing Grimstar for a moment at his grumbling (yes, grumbling), the tall calico debated the odds of getting out of trouble a second time if she disobeyed a direct order once more. Considering Grimstar's glare, ehhhhh... nope, that probably wouldn't fly this time. Except, Gingerbite seemed to think the glare was directed at her, and that set Daffodildance into a bewildered spiral. Oh? Had she misinterpreted?

Squinting between the leader and the queen for a moment, feathery tail swishing behind her, the tall huntress shrugged, and then pivoted fully to Gingerbite -- who had sat down. "Time to go, come on." She said, attempting to usher the pregnant female towards the thunderpath. "The second you see the coast is clear, I want you bolting across, I'm right behind you." And well, hypothetically, if Gingerbite made a move, so too did Daffodildance.

[ @Galaxy_ - Gingerbite ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old September 14th, 2023, 06:53 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

GINGERBITE

Grumbling she walked up towards the tunderpath looking behind her for Daffodildance. "Hurry up." she meowed impatiently her stomach hurting.

@Rose
Old September 14th, 2023, 07:02 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Hoping her attempt at a patient smile didn't look more like a pained grimace, Daffodildance stilled behind Gingerbite, tail swishing back and forth. "I'm right behind you." She repeated again, sapphire-blue gaze darting over the queen's shoulder at the roaring thunderpath.

She waited a beat -- two, and then gestured Gingerbite forward. "Go, Gingerbite. The.. err, monsters have slowed down some." Weird, that SkyClanners called these beasts monsters. Her mother, a frail old kittypet, and her sister - surprise, another kittypet! - had always called them boxes, and that blindly-follow-and-do-no-individual-thinking lifestyle was hard to break.

[ @Galaxy_ - Gingerbite ]

Old September 14th, 2023, 07:05 PM
Hiatuses

Gingerbite raced across the thunderpath her paws bleeding as she turned around as a kick hit her stomach.

( how did you make you character bios :0}

@Rose
Old September 14th, 2023, 07:31 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Letting out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding as Gingerbite made it safely (well, safely enough) to the other side with little problem, Daffodildance cast a wary glance over her shoulder at the entire Clan still behind her. Worry, she identified the emotion, picked apart her brain. Look at her, running off at the start and leaving all of them behind to fend for themselves.

Limbs jittery with nerves, all Daffodildance could do was sweep her gaze over the heads of lingering SkyClanners and then turn back to the task at her. Gingerbite needed looking after, and currently she was a pregnant queen, alone and unprotected on the other side of the border.

Jaw clenched, all she could do was wait until the boxes .. monsters all had whizzed past, leaving a stink in the air, and then skitter across the thunderpath as fast as she could. She made it within moments, thankfully, and crouched at Gingerbite's side with a relieved sigh, entirely unaware of whatever the queen was experiencing internally. Well, all Daffodildance could set her sight on was the other female's bleeding paws. "Oh, skies take me." She cursed softly, mouth set into a grim line. "Lay down on your back, paws up in the air, Gingerbite. I won't be able to help that bleeding until Nectarpaw or Lichenfur cross. Just keep your paws up, it'll slow the bleeding for now. Blood flow and circulation all that." It wasn't the most ideal solution, but a precaution nonetheless.

[ @Galaxy_ - Gingerbite | I use Wix for my character pages (: it's fun ]

Old September 15th, 2023, 08:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

There was some strange misunderstanding seemingly going on between him and Gingerbite, but Grimstar found it too tedious to bother resolving it. He focused his attention on watching his clanmates cross the Thunderpath.

The leader's gaze shifted from the roaring monsters as he noticed more clanmates either catch up or finally locate them. He would have fixed the tardy ones with the same disapproving look he had given Daffodildance, but he was a little too busy to bother with it at the moment.

He glanced at Nectarpaw. He was going to have a talk with the medicine cats about being more present or finding new ones that remained present.

"Ravenlight, Haywing, you two move next, Nectarpaw will tag along with you two." He told the pair with a firm scowl on his face. The leader was impatience to get across himself and make sure that all was well, but he had to wait until he got the rest of the clan across. Grimstar had no faith in clanmates' ability to take care of themselves.

"Bluebellbreeze, you can go across with Webstripe, mind his limp," Grimstar told the warrior.

"Thunderfalcon go ahead and move with Icepaw when the monsters have slowed." He ordered and then looked over Morningflame and Thornpaw. "Same with you two, stay together but move quickly." He said then finally looked over at Skypaw. "You and I will go last."

@Rose @Galaxy_ @MockingRabbit @Spirit_life_yt @CloverLover649 @Bean_The_Cat @poppy. @Tobi
[You guys can cross whenever. Clover if you no longer have any interesting Morningflame don't keep her around on our account. Bean, I don't really mind if the mountains are ahead or not, whatever works.]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 15th, 2023, 08:53 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

(I'll keep trying to keep her on as much as I can, @Undertaker. I do plan on having a death plot for her, and if no one wants her, I'll have her get run over by a monster)

(Also I forgot who I had to mention lol)

*Morningflame takes a deep breath and sprints across with the cat she was supposed to be with*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old September 16th, 2023, 10:06 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Thornpaw tilted his head at the thunder path his eyes catching his partners movement. He sprinted off staying right next to morning lame
@CloverLover649

Thunder falcon nodded and looked at icepaw to make sure he was ready, once taking his glance he returned his eyes on the thunder path watching for any monsters. His tail lashed and his paws prepared to move quickly, once seeing a monster slow down he looked at icepaw and hissed as a signal to move quickly. As he returned to the thunder path ordeal he bolted off hoping icepaw was staying close
@MockingRabbit

Skypaw listened to grimstar and nodded making no sound at all
@Undertaker

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old September 17th, 2023, 01:16 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Nectarpaw let out a soft squeak as she rolled out of her nest, shaking herself free of moss. She had been left! Sprinting at full speed, she covered as much ground as she could, eventually joining the rest of the Clan. "Sorry.... here.... can help." She huffed and puffed, looking around for anyone who needed help.
Haywing and Ravenlight nodded as Grimstar asked them to cross with Nectarpaw. Haywing spotted the apprentice and flicked his tail to her. "This way," he smiled and lead the way to the thunderpath. He waited until all seemed clear, then nudged the queen forward, then Nectarpaw, planning for himself to follow closely in the rear. Ravenlight started to cross the path. Everything seemed safe. She glanced back to make sure the other two were still close. Nearly there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post
Thornpaw tilted his head at the thunder path his eyes catching his partners movement. He sprinted off staying right next to morning lame
@CloverLover649

Thunder falcon nodded and looked at icepaw to make sure he was ready, once taking his glance he returned his eyes on the thunder path watching for any monsters. His tail lashed and his paws prepared to move quickly, once seeing a monster slow down he looked at icepaw and hissed as a signal to move quickly. As he returned to the thunder path ordeal he bolted off hoping icepaw was staying close
@MockingRabbit

Skypaw listened to grimstar and nodded making no sound at all
@Undertaker
Icepaw sprinted close behind the warrior. She didn't need telling to be fast, she knew that monsters were dangerous.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 18th, 2023, 06:55 AM
Hiatuses

Ginderbite nodded and rose her paws into the air. "I look so werid don't it."

@Rose