Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Swiftpaw finally got up and limed over, calling, "Get out, river-clanners!"
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:34 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Thistlethorn dashed into the fight, teeth bared and claws unsheathed from the moment he rose. Damn Riverclan coming into their camp and attacking their cats- no. This would not stand. Shadowclan was not going to be disgraced by fox-hearted, pampered fish-breaths. With a frightening yowl, he leaped into the thick of the fray and latched on to the first cat he saw- a tall and skinny tom.
@Spiderfrost

Brightwhisker yowled in surprise as he was suddenly latched onto. Dark blue eyes turned to his attacker, a much larger, burlier tom. The riverclan warrior frowned as he kicked out his back legs to free himself from the hold. Maybe if he was lucky, he'd hit him good in the face.
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Rabbithop saw her apology but didn’t know why she would loook so apologetic. That was their clan that was being ripped apart out there! Rabbithop himself thought that the bloodbath was needless, and though glad he didn’t have to fight another pointless battle, he wanted to get out there and shred some cat - preferably RiverClan - apart. His paws thrummed with pride when she said he got it right. When the she-cat tottered in, his eyes widened in surprise. Though he kept his cool like always, he couldn’t help but hear his heart beating in his chest. Why do pointless battles always have to be the bloodiest? He wondered, but when Irisflame called for Marigold and Cobwebs, he shoved the thoughts aside and did as he was told. He figured he could help just like the apprentices had last the battle, he was glad he could feel useful even though he couldn’t fight yet. With a wag of his bobbed-tail he grabbed the herbs and dropped them at her paws, serious but not panicked. His yellow eyes had lost the flame, but a cool prepared calmness remained as he waited to see what else Irisflame needed him to do.

( @Moon Lily )

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 24th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

( @Beau )

Flintfreckle frowned at Lionstar’s victorious yowl. He had no intention of continuing fighting the Riverclanner, so even when Icestar made her return, he did not follow. He let a proud glimmer enter his eyes. ShadowClan does not go down easily. He thought victoriously, unable to keep a deep purr from rumbling within his throat. He watched as his opponent fled away. “Coward!” He called after, not caring if the other tom heard or not but ready to see if Icestar would take more of Lionstar’s lives with an interested flick of his tail.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 24th, 2020, 06:44 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Creekwind didn't see the attack coming. Before she knew what was happening the russet molly was down and pinned by the Riverclanner. With Falcondive in the back of them, she used the moment to try and distract the enemy by scooping a pawful of dirt and fling it on her face. Hopefully with Flyfur trying to get the dirt off her clanmate can deal with some more damage.

@BILL.
"Eek!" She barely noticed Creekwind scooping up some dirt and flinging it at her. Some of it landed in her eyes and she blinked rapidly but tried to keep an idea of what was happening around her.
She put a heavy paw right on the downed cats' ribcage, to prevent her from squirming away or flipping to claw at her with her belly back legs and waited for Falcondive to hop on her back. If she timed it right, she could roll onto him and knock the wind out of him.

@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:48 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Spiderfrost @Ombre Party ]

Irisflame sent an apologetic smile Rabbithop's way. She knew she was being demanding, and it wasn't right of her to do so. But it was a Starclan-forsaken battle! Who knew what was right or wrong anymore!? She get she could go out and claw a cat's ears of with the feelings she was exercising right now. She knew it looked silly, such a small cat expressing such emotions, but, ya know, at this point, the funny things were in the past. Cats were injured. Cats were dying. It was a bloodbath, for goodness sake. she was legitimately watching clans jump on each other, rip out flesh, and harm everyone in their path. They'd lose some of the clan to this, and she sure hoped it wasn't anyone she knew. As Rabbithop called from out back, Irisflame nodded, eyes skimming over the collection of herbs. She nodded, smiling at the bob-tailed warrior.
"Yep. You can go and do what you'd like until the patients get here. Which won't be for a while, the way that Lionstar and Icestar are keeping it up." She wanted so badly to run in there and tell them to stop, by that could get her injured, or worse.

As Daisybloom and a cat she didn't recognize tottered in, both bleeding, she felt her pelt brush out in shock. At least she wasn't dead. At least she wasn't dead. She breathed out heavily, racing to Daisybloom's side. She touched her nose her shoulder, eyes worried.
"Thank Starclan you're not dead." She mewed, voice thick. Her eyes flicked towards the warrior she was carrying. Poor she-cat.
"Who's this?" She asked as she guided them towards the nests in the den. Honeypaw was already in one, sleeping soundly. She hoped. He was all patched up, marigold in his scratches, and she hoped he'd regain consciousness soon. That is, if he didn't die. She turned to the two. They looked very similar. Were they kin of sorts?
"Rabbithop! I'm going to need some marigold and cobwebs please." She called. She knew he wasn't her apprentice, but she would need herbs, and he said he'd help, so...

Daisybloom felt the brush of fur and heard Irisflames voice as she kept her eyes nervously shut. She wanted to giggle, maybe just a little as she felt Rosedapple stiffen awkwardly as the medicine cat confused the two. Opening the one eye that was saved from getting clawed at, she looked to her sister who stared at Irisflame with a furrowed brow.

Rosedapple, for her part widened her eyed a bit in her surprise as Irisflame scampered up to her, not realizing she mixed up the sisters and greeting her like a close friend. The darker eyed sister looked at the younger medicine cat with an awkward frown.

"I'm Rosedapple actually--her sister, Daisybloom got caught off guard." she shifted the paler green eyed she cat using her as a guide, one of her green eyes open while half her face spotted with blood. There was enough blood keep her left eye closed. Daisybloom smiled anxiously at her friend, unable to reassure her with her throat tight and mind running a mile a minute at how bird brained she had been to actually act worried about their attacker.
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:52 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze felt her stomach drop as she watched in horror as she saw Icestar clinging to Lionstar's neck before the golden leader went limp. "No!" she gasped, as she knew what had happened. She felt rage course through her body, but she just stayed there was nothing she or any other cat could've done at this point. She glanced around as she saw some of her clanmates retreating. She didn't know if she should leave quite yet. She quickly glanced around to see where Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily ] and Ivyshine [ @Ombre Party ] were, hoping they were okay. Blood was still rolling down her cheek and she gasped as she took a step as it stretched at the skin on her flank, causing it to start bleeding more than it was. Her golden fur was covered in mud and blood, both hers and that ShadowClan cat's. She glanced back at the scene of Icestar growling, her green eyes burned with anger.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; April 24th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverripple View Post
riverripple grunted as he was knocked over, and he quickly righted himself. he slashed just above her eyes, hoping to temporarily blind her. @Mayflower
Magnoliapetal scoffed as Riverripple slashed above her eyes, her fur absorbing most of the impact. A trickle of blood, however, made its way into her vision as she stepped back, blinking furiously. "Dirty little trick!" she muttered, grimacing. He didn't even have enough guts to try and blind her permanently. Sad. She shook her head, settling for brute force. She hissed and charged Riverripple, aiming to simply bodyslam him as hard as she could. Which was, fairly, pretty hard.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Brightwhisker yowled in surprise as he was suddenly latched onto. Dark blue eyes turned to his attacker, a much larger, burlier tom. The riverclan warrior frowned as he kicked out his back legs to free himself from the hold. Maybe if he was lucky, he'd hit him good in the face.
Thistlethorn let go as Brightwhisker kicked him in the chest, quickly standing back on his feet and circling the Riverclanner. He looked weak. Brute force should work well enough. He wasted no time, immediately aiming a swipe at the back of the tom's head. He should finish this quickly, though he wanted to savor the fight. Who knew how long he had before the fish-breaths turned tail and left.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:10 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
Trying desperately to get a few breaths in, to clear the fuzziness in their head, Fennelnose made an attempt at struggling to their paws. Too little too late, however, as that smack had them seeing stars. Once more, they fell onto their back—this time leaving their belly exposed. Far too dizzy to strike back.

Faintly, they recalled that 'elite' training they had done in the trees.. but it wouldn't be of any help now.
Hornetsting could have ended it all there, the opportunity was clear, but be pulled away. "Get out before I use your pelt as a blanket!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread