Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:24 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:05 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:00 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 01:37 AM

Old January 5th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

"lightningscale i need to tell you something"dragonstar said jumping down"yes?"he said looking at her confuesed."im haveing kits,your the father"she said"really?!"he yelled"that amazeing"
"yes the kits will come soon,sooner than normal i think its due to me being part dragon or something!"she said"how long have you known?"he asked"not long just today"
@PeaFlower

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:25 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Trappedpaw smiled and said; "Thank you.." He didn't believe that he wasn't a pain in the tail.
But, she did.
Magpiepaw smiled back at the other apprentice. "Heh, you're welcome. Though I'm just stating the obvious here." She chuckled.

She then turned to th fresh kill pile, and saw it was starting to get empty. "Hey, wanna ask my mentor if he could accompany us on a small hunting trip ?" She asked, her whiskers twitching at the prospect of hunting.

( @Okapi , still wanna rp Flyingspirit ? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She was glad she hadn’t had to deal with an injury alone yet, but when would she deal with an injury in general. She wanted to know.
Swiftowl continued arranging the herbs, but then froze and frowned.

"Hm ..." He pondered out loud. "Come with me, Ravenpaw, I need to ask something to Dragonstar. I'm not sure we have enough herbs, or at least some we really need, and since she is the most likely to know what is needed for the Clan ..." He didn't talk much more, exiting his den to go to Dragonstar's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
"lightningscale i need to tell you something"dragonstar said jumping down"yes?"he said looking at her confuesed."im haveing kits,your the father"she said"really?!"he yelled"that amazeing"
"yes the kits will come soon,sooner than normal i think its due to me being part dragon or something!"she said"how long have you known?"he asked"not long just today"
@PeaFlower

Once he arrived he noticed Dragonclan's leader wasn't alone, and from the two cats' expressions, it was somewhat of a private conversation it seemed.
"Oh, pardon me, Dragonstar, I didn't mean to interrupt ... whatever your conversation is about ..."
Feeling slightly embarassed, as he wasn't privy in the slightest, the old Medicine cat recoiled out of the den, muttering multiple excuses, mentally cursing himself for being so easily flustered. Why didn't he get past that stage in apprenticehood ?! He was an elder, for Starclan's sake !

Old January 14th, 2018, 10:30 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

potato
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Magpiepaw smiled back at the other apprentice. "Heh, you're welcome. Though I'm just stating the obvious here." She chuckled.

She then turned to th fresh kill pile, and saw it was starting to get empty. "Hey, wanna ask my mentor if he could accompany us on a small hunting trip ?" She asked, her whiskers twitching at the prospect of hunting.

"Hm ..." He pondered out loud. "Come with me, Ravenpaw, I need to ask something to Dragonstar. I'm not sure we have enough herbs, or at least some we really need, and since she is the most likely to know what is needed for the Clan ..." He didn't talk much more, exiting his den to go to Dragonstar's.

Once he arrived he noticed Dragonclan's leader wasn't alone, and from the two cats' expressions, it was somewhat of a private conversation it seemed.
"Oh, pardon me, Dragonstar, I didn't mean to interrupt ... whatever your conversation is about ..."
Feeling slightly embarassed, as he wasn't privy in the slightest, the old Medicine cat recoiled out of the den, muttering multiple excuses, mentally cursing himself for being so easily flustered. Why didn't he get past that stage in apprenticehood ?! He was an elder, for Starclan's sake !
"im haveing kits:soon"dragonstar said to the med cat.what even she dosent understand is how it doesnt look like she is going to have kits.she guessed it was due to her being part dragon no one can tell if a dragons about to have kit! right? she thought but even then was confused.

So did they bury you?
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel6o9 View Post
potato
eh?

So did they bury you?
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:08 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:

Trappedpaw turned her head to look where Magpiepaw was looking. "Sure." He meowed.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 15th, 2018, 02:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Ravenpaw stood in the den blinking in acnolagement, she never really experienced the apprenticehood stage of awkwardly shuffling her paws in embarassment. It was all part of learning after all.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 15th, 2018, 04:32 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"im haveing kits:soon"dragonstar said to the med cat.what even she dosent understand is how it doesnt look like she is going to have kits.she guessed it was due to her being part dragon no one can tell if a dragons about to have kit! right? she thought but even then was confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw stood in the den blinking in acnolagement, she never really experienced the apprenticehood stage of awkwardly shuffling her paws in embarassment. It was all part of learning after all.
Swiftowl froze at the mention of kits. It wasn't that he never had helped queens give birth, or that he had ever felt uncomfortable doing it, but he couldn't help but be reminded of his own, never to exist kits, and family. It may have been moons and moons ago, but the pain still persisted, or so it seemed.

Regaining his composure, as he had learned to do so as not to throw off his patients, he thought this over. He leaned close to the leader and saw her belly wasn't nearly as big as it should be. But over the moons, he had learned to trust and rely on a queen's instincts better than his own senses. And he had never had to help a half-dragon cat give birth. Perhaps that would explain things.

"Well, from my observations, I'd say you have a few moons to go by ... but from your feelings ..." He turned to Ravenpaw. "Ravenpaw, go fetch a nice, clean stick from the den, wont you ? As well as some thyme, just in case. I want everything I'll need to be in the nursery when the time comes."

He waited for his apprentice to get out of the den before asking what he went here to ask in the first place, but not before giving his blessings.

"Dragonstar, Lightningscale, I give you the best of my wishes, and I promise I will do my best so that your kits live, and live to be strong and healthy warriors for the clan." He meowed, respectfully bowing his head. "However, I first came to inquire if the clan needed anything in terms of herbs ... any warriors prone to getting hurt ? Sore pads ? ... I assume now I'll have to go fetch some borage leaves ..." He pondered, before turning back to the leader. " I would also like to know how close to giving birth you think you are, so that I can decide wether you can stay here or move to the nursery."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Trappedpaw turned her head to look where Magpiepaw was looking. "Sure." He meowed.
"Ok then !" Magpiepaw went in the direction she thought she last saw her mentor go. "Flyingspirit ?" She called, hoping the older tom was still there.

( @2018 Okapi )

Old January 15th, 2018, 04:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Swiftowl froze at the mention of kits. It wasn't that he never had helped queens give birth, or that he had ever felt uncomfortable doing it, but he couldn't help but be reminded of his own, never to exist kits, and family. It may have been moons and moons ago, but the pain still persisted, or so it seemed.

Regaining his composure, as he had learned to do so as not to throw off his patients, he thought this over. He leaned close to the leader and saw her belly wasn't nearly as big as it should be. But over the moons, he had learned to trust and rely on a queen's instincts better than his own senses. And he had never had to help a half-dragon cat give birth. Perhaps that would explain things.

"Well, from my observations, I'd say you have a few moons to go by ... but from your feelings ..." He turned to Ravenpaw. "Ravenpaw, go fetch a nice, clean stick from the den, wont you ? As well as some thyme, just in case. I want everything I'll need to be in the nursery when the time comes."

He waited for his apprentice to get out of the den before asking what he went here to ask in the first place, but not before giving his blessings.

"Dragonstar, Lightningscale, I give you the best of my wishes, and I promise I will do my best so that your kits live, and live to be strong and healthy warriors for the clan." He meowed, respectfully bowing his head. "However, I first came to inquire if the clan needed anything in terms of herbs ... any warriors prone to getting hurt ? Sore pads ? ... I assume now I'll have to go fetch some borage leaves ..." He pondered, before turning back to the leader. " I would also like to know how close to giving birth you think you are, so that I can decide wether you can stay here or move to the nursery."

"Ok then !" Magpiepaw went in the direction she thought she last saw her mentor go. "Flyingspirit ?" She called, hoping the older tom was still there.

( @2018 Okapi )
Ravenpaw gave a curt nod and sprinted to the den finding thyme and a clean stick before running to the empty nursery with stale moss, she placed it down the went without being instructed to, to fetch fresh moss.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 15th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:

( @2018 Okapi )
"thank you swiftowl"dragonstar said and then thought "at the most i'd say 7 moons but could be 2 moons"(i dont want it to be that long in case of failing threads)she said looking at lightnigscale next to her:all she hoped was that they had no problems(ill try to send you and okapi the info on the kits

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; January 15th, 2018 at 04:40 PM.