Today 02:30 PM

Old January 13th, 2019, 12:57 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(yep lol)

Timberkit let out a light purr, "Mama, I'm gonna be the best apprentice and warrior ever!" He mewed with confidence.
“I’m sure you will be, darling.” Deertail said, reaching with a paw to playfully knock Timberkit over.

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old January 13th, 2019, 01:00 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
“I’m sure you will be, darling.” Deertail said, reaching with a paw to playfully knock Timberkit over.
Timberkit smiled. His tail flicking joyfully "I can't wait!" He mewed happily.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 13th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Cosmo

Goldenkit stretched her long limbs a yawn escaping her gaping jaws. The flame point, eyes a pastel blue, scanned the nursery wondering what she'd do today. Who should she go and talk to till their ears fell off. Well maybe not till their ears came off, not intentionally. Catching site of a tom kit appearing to be around the same age as here the young molly sprang up. He looked lonely. Well anyone who wasn't talking or playing with anyone was lonely to her. You had to be doing something and you could never be alone. You'd get board of you did that. Tail high Goldenkit trotted over to the other kit. "Hay," She greeted a smile beaming across her muzzle. "Want some company? I can help with what ever your doing. " The molly continued rocking on her toes. Maybe there was something interesting they could do? There had to be something. Giving the tom enough time to respond the flame point added on. "I'm Goldenkit by the way, in case you didn't know." She meowed a southern twang showing in her voice. "And what's your name? I don't think we've talked before. " Goldenkit asked tilting her head slightly. She liked doing that, tilting her head, it made her feel like she was more engaged in the question. Though she didn't always do that. Sometimes she was wounded if people would think she was trying to be cute or something. Well she wasn't but that was all in the past, even if it was five minutes ago. Figuratively speaking.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 14th, 2019, 04:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Timberkit nodded. "Yeah, I would love to play something!" He meowed "How about tag?" he asked with a smile. "But we can play something else if you want!" Timberkit said with a happy flick of his tail.
Doekit was overwhelmed by Timberkit, but he decided it would do him some good to play. "Sure, tag," He said, then without reconsidering he shot forward and tapped his best friend before bolting off again calling "You're it!"

(just realized I'm doubling... oh well. Also just realized these three would make a pretty cute friend group xD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Cosmo

Goldenkit stretched her long limbs a yawn escaping her gaping jaws. The flame point, eyes a pastel blue, scanned the nursery wondering what she'd do today. Who should she go and talk to till their ears fell off. Well maybe not till their ears came off, not intentionally. Catching site of a tom kit appearing to be around the same age as here the young molly sprang up. He looked lonely. Well anyone who wasn't talking or playing with anyone was lonely to her. You had to be doing something and you could never be alone. You'd get board of you did that. Tail high Goldenkit trotted over to the other kit. "Hay," She greeted a smile beaming across her muzzle. "Want some company? I can help with what ever your doing. " The molly continued rocking on her toes. Maybe there was something interesting they could do? There had to be something. Giving the tom enough time to respond the flame point added on. "I'm Goldenkit by the way, in case you didn't know." She meowed a southern twang showing in her voice. "And what's your name? I don't think we've talked before. " Goldenkit asked tilting her head slightly. She liked doing that, tilting her head, it made her feel like she was more engaged in the question. Though she didn't always do that. Sometimes she was wounded if people would think she was trying to be cute or something. Well she wasn't but that was all in the past, even if it was five minutes ago. Figuratively speaking.

Doekit was far from lonely, he just didn't like company. He preferred to be left alone. He was a smart tom, about as intelligent as they came, and just because he was quiet didn't mean that he was lonely. He was surrounded by his thoughts, and most unfortunately, sometimes dead cats. Doekit was quiet and antisocial, he didn't talk much, and did most of his thinking alone. He was far from the type of cat who was planning to murder someone or take over the clan, more like the one who observed. Lots of cats mistakes him for being lonely, and the she-kit approaching him was clearly one of those cats. She was a truly beautiful kit, a golden tabby point, but she didn't exactly seem like the type of cat he wanted to know. "Actually, I'm fine being alone," Doekit squeaked, as he had been deep in thought before she came. "But I guess if you want to you can stay." He quickly added that, as to not offend her. He tried his best to be polite. "I'm Doekit."
Old January 14th, 2019, 06:24 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
Doekit was overwhelmed by Timberkit, but he decided it would do him some good to play. "Sure, tag," He said, then without reconsidering he shot forward and tapped his best friend before bolting off again calling "You're it!"

(just realized I'm doubling... oh well. Also just realized these three would make a pretty cute friend group xD)

Doekit was far from lonely, he just didn't like company. He preferred to be left alone. He was a smart tom, about as intelligent as they came, and just because he was quiet didn't mean that he was lonely. He was surrounded by his thoughts, and most unfortunately, sometimes dead cats. Doekit was quiet and antisocial, he didn't talk much, and did most of his thinking alone. He was far from the type of cat who was planning to murder someone or take over the clan, more like the one who observed. Lots of cats mistakes him for being lonely, and the she-kit approaching him was clearly one of those cats. She was a truly beautiful kit, a golden tabby point, but she didn't exactly seem like the type of cat he wanted to know. "Actually, I'm fine being alone," Doekit squeaked, as he had been deep in thought before she came. "But I guess if you want to you can stay." He quickly added that, as to not offend her. He tried his best to be polite. "I'm Doekit."
Timberkit ran off after his friend, stumbling a bit. The tom gained some speed, tapping his Doekit barely. "You're it" He smiled, bolting off the other direction.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 20th, 2019, 12:08 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Curltail glanced around the nursery at all the queens and kits. "Do you think I can really be a mother?", she asked. She was starting to doubt herself.
"No.." He said calmly.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old January 20th, 2019, 12:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
"No.." He said calmly.
"You don't think I can be a mother.", she meowed. She stood up and let out a hiss towards him then turned her back on him. How dare he!

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 21st, 2019, 12:22 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

"You don't think I can be a mother.", she meowed. She stood up and let out a hiss towards him then turned her back on him. How dare he!
"I don't think you can be a mother... I know you can." The tom said. "I've always known you could be a mother... but... if you don't love me because of what I said.. thats fine.." He stood up and turned around, ears down.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old January 21st, 2019, 12:39 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
"I don't think you can be a mother... I know you can." The tom said. "I've always known you could be a mother... but... if you don't love me because of what I said.. thats fine.." He stood up and turned around, ears down.
Curltail smiled and stood up. She walked over to her mate and cuffed her paw over his ear. "No matter what you say I will always love you.", she meowed, resting her tail on his back to comfort him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 21st, 2019, 01:25 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

Curltail smiled and stood up. She walked over to her mate and cuffed her paw over his ear. "No matter what you say I will always love you.", she meowed, resting her tail on his back to comfort him.
He noded. "Alright..."