Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:23 PM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old March 30th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Drama Room Sign-ups

[Roleplay]

The funding has been cut, all that's left of the beloved drama classes and club is the room they all once took place in. Nothing but a quiet black box theatre and dusty changing room missing those old homemade costumes. The school's large stage, which used to be always covered in colourful sets, was now only used for classical band performances.
But some students just can't say goodbye.

No longer having a teacher, some students decide it is their duty to continue the drama tradition they had grown to love. They're allowed the keys to the place every day after school and all day on the weekends. They can put on plays and musicals but aren't allowed any funding from the school, they must find a way to fund their own shows.
At the end of the year, if they have successfully put on multiple, professional-looking shows with good reviews, then drama class is back, if not, goodbye drama club forever.

Now, all they need to get started is some worthy members.

----

Form:

Name
Club Nickname
Age (11-18)
Personality (No TBRP)
Looks (remember, no drawings unless you've got permission from the artist or you drew them and no pictures unless they're listed for reuse and you credit them.)
Role in Club/Shows (There are more than just actors in the show, so don't make every character an actor.)
Performance (Remember, one can't train themselves to sing lower as they can to sing higher. Altos are more scarce in girls than Mezzos and Sopranos and Mezzo is the hardest part to sing in a choir.)
Other
Anything I Should Add?

Example Form:
[Not completely finished and not my only character.]

Name- Kristopher Best
Club Nickname - (Often having to do with past performances) Tink
Age - 16
Gender - Male
Grade - Junior (11th)
Personality - He looks like a typical 'edgy' theatre kid, wearing eyeliner (Only because he looks great with it.) but he's got much more personality then his looks suggest. He is very helpful, but usually doesn't bother talking, the only thing that alerts others of his Starbucks deliveries are the bell on his bag which is what gave him the nickname Tink.
Looks - Click (My Drawing)
Role - Actor in plays, backstage in musicals
Performance - He's an emotional actor, though he isn't very good at memorizing longer bits of dialogue like monologues. He isn't commonly cast in bigger roles in musicals because his singing voice is higher than most guys. He can play no instruments.
Other- He should have some sort of cheesy theatre relationship.
blue

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; April 6th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 11:05 AM

Default Re: Drama Room Sign-ups

Name
Adriana McBlain
Club Nicknames
Adri — Short for Adriana; Nickname since Kindergarten
Merida/Meri — Ever since the movie ‘Brave’ came out, her noticeable similarities to the main character earned her the nicknames of Merida or Meri.
Grade
Junior (“11th” Grade)
Personality
Adriana is a hot-headed, sarcastic sort. She’s very loud and boisterous, having very few moments where she’ll actually calm down enough to be quiet. Adriana is definitely an extrovert, loving to socialize with everyone around her. She has athazagoraphobia, or more commonly known as “the fear of missing out”. She wants to be involved in everything her friends are, and has a crushing sense of hopelessness if she has to miss out on a social gathering or a fun trip to the mall. Adriana throughly enjoys the Theatre Club, and basically throws everything she has into.
Looks
Adriana has frizzy, fiery red hair that spills past her shoulders and stops at her waist. Her hair is often just left out of a hair tie, and kinda floats around her head wildly. Sometimes she puts the effort in to straighten the curls and tame her wild hair, leaving her with wavy locks. Her skin is very pale, smattered with warm orange freckles all across her face and arms. She has lovely pale green eyes that almost look blue.
Role in Club/Shows
Typically supporting Female Lead in plays, choir in musicals.
Performance
She’s a very enthusiastic actor and often tries for the Lead Female role— but tends to fall just short of it and gets the supporting lead instead. She has a relatively normal singing voice.
Other
Hello!
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Name
Adriana McBlain
Club Nicknames
Adri — Short for Adriana; Nickname since Kindergarten
Merida/Meri — Ever since the movie ‘Brave’ came out, her noticeable similarities to the main character earned her the nicknames of Merida or Meri.
Grade
Junior (“11th” Grade)
Personality
Adriana is a hot-headed, sarcastic sort. She’s very loud and boisterous, having very few moments where she’ll actually calm down enough to be quiet. Adriana is definitely an extrovert, loving to socialize with everyone around her. She has athazagoraphobia, or more commonly known as “the fear of missing out”. She wants to be involved in everything her friends are, and has a crushing sense of hopelessness if she has to miss out on a social gathering or a fun trip to the mall. Adriana throughly enjoys the Theatre Club, and basically throws everything she has into.
Looks
Adriana has frizzy, fiery red hair that spills past her shoulders and stops at her waist. Her hair is often just left out of a hair tie, and kinda floats around her head wildly. Sometimes she puts the effort in to straighten the curls and tame her wild hair, leaving her with wavy locks. Her skin is very pale, smattered with warm orange freckles all across her face and arms. She has lovely pale green eyes that almost look blue.
Role in Club/Shows
Typically supporting Female Lead in plays, choir in musicals.
Performance
She’s a very enthusiastic actor and often tries for the Lead Female role— but tends to fall just short of it and gets the supporting lead instead. She has a relatively normal singing voice.
Other
Hello!
Accepted!

Old March 30th, 2018, 11:47 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Name: Carina Serpey
Club Nickname: Cari, short for Carina, Or Ni-Ni by her best friends.
Punzi, short for Repunzel, when she played as lead role.
Age (11-18): 13
Grade (6th-12th): 7th
Personality (No TBRP): She is honest, to the point where she's blunt. She will stay silent when she wants to lie. She likes organizing stuff carefully, but sometimes she is messy. Sometimes she is selfish with her friends, but she is generous with anything else. She says sorry a lot, even when it's not her fault.
Looks: https://orig00.deviantart.net/1ae5/f...90-d7y0h2x.png
Role in Club/Shows: She is usually an actress, but she can be a backdrop artist too and a backstage helper. She loves to sing as she has been in choir for 3 years.
Performance: Very rarely she gets lead role, usually as an extra or underhand. She has an alto voice that can change to soprano and it is clear and pretty most of the time.
Other: Hi!
Anything I Should Add?: Naw you're good.

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; March 30th, 2018 at 11:47 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:53 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Name: Carina Serpey
Club Nickname: Cari, short for Carina, Or Ni-Ni by her best friends.
Punzi, short for Repunzel, when she played as lead role.
Age (11-18): 13
Grade (6th-12th): 7th
Personality (No TBRP): She is honest, to the point where she's blunt. She will stay silent when she wants to lie. She likes organizing stuff carefully, but sometimes she is messy. Sometimes she is selfish with her friends, but she is generous with anything else. She says sorry a lot, even when it's not her fault.
Looks: https://orig00.deviantart.net/1ae5/f...90-d7y0h2x.png
Role in Club/Shows: She is usually an actress, but she can be a backdrop artist too and a backstage helper. She loves to sing as she has been in choir for 3 years.
Performance: Very rarely she gets lead role, usually as an extra or underhand. She has an alto voice that can change to soprano and it is clear and pretty most of the time.
Other: Hi!
Anything I Should Add?: Naw you're good.
Accepted!

Old April 3rd, 2018, 08:48 PM
Foot Wallet

pop

Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:17 PM
im adrift on the sea..

My Mood: Relaxed

Name
Victoria Celine Aquila

Club Nickname
Queen Victoria, Messi (like Nessi, ya get it)

Age (11-18)

Grade (6th-12th)
Freshman

Personality (No TBRP)
Victoria carries herself regally, she is very rich but is very selfless with it. She has a lot of self-confidence and respect which she was taught to have through her whole life.

Positive Traits
Respectful, Selfless, Regal

Negative Traits
Envy, Loves to Easily, Overly Kind

Looks
(Her Looks Are Based on Amy Nelson, Peebles)
She has short, wavy, blonde bob-length hair she always has dip-dyed some random color. Her skin is almost clear, though she occasionally gets random acne. She wears light eyeshadow, thick eyeliner, blush, light contour, fake lashes, highlighter, and nude lipstick to school every day. Though on the weekends she wears no makeup.

Role in Club/Shows
She is apart of set design since her father is a house designer/construction worker he often comes in to help out. She also took painting classes before falling in love with acting so she is decent at painting.

Performance
She has a wide vocal range from F3 to B5 though she can occasionally go out of this bracket depending on the song.

Other
She is definitely going to have some sort of dramatic relationship because shes just super dramatic all the time...
Also! She's had acting classes and Singing classes her whole life while she recently took up dance as a hobby, so that's why she is so well trained!

Anything I Should Add?
-Sean Mcloughlin (Jacksepticeye)

"spread love and kindness,
wherever you go."
-Ethan Nestor (CrankGamePlays)
Old April 5th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasinsocks View Post
Name
Victoria Celine Aquila

Club Nickname
Queen Victoria, Messi (like Nessi, ya get it)

Age (11-18)

Grade (6th-12th)
Freshman

Personality (No TBRP)
Victoria carries herself regally, she is very rich but is very selfless with it. She has a lot of self-confidence and respect which she was taught to have through her whole life.

Positive Traits
Respectful, Selfless, Regal

Negative Traits
Envy, Loves to Easily, Overly Kind

Looks
(Her Looks Are Based on Amy Nelson, Peebles)
She has short, wavy, blonde bob-length hair she always has dip-dyed some random color. Her skin is almost clear, though she occasionally gets random acne. She wears light eyeshadow, thick eyeliner, blush, light contour, fake lashes, highlighter, and nude lipstick to school every day. Though on the weekends she wears no makeup.

Role in Club/Shows
She is apart of set design since her father is a house designer/construction worker he often comes in to help out. She also took painting classes before falling in love with acting so she is decent at painting.

Performance
She has a wide vocal range from F3 to B5 though she can occasionally go out of this bracket depending on the song.

Other
She is definitely going to have some sort of dramatic relationship because shes just super dramatic all the time...
Also! She's had acting classes and Singing classes her whole life while she recently took up dance as a hobby, so that's why she is so well trained!

Anything I Should Add?
Accepted!

Old April 6th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Foot Wallet

Name
Josi Tenner
Club Nickname
Jo but later on Peach
Grade
7th
Personality
Josi is much like any other child, she's bouncy and interested in everything, though annoying to anyone who isn't a 7th grader. She'd never been interested in theatre previously but decided to try it out when she found out there was no teacher supervision of the club. She can talk to anyone, except for on the phone, she thinks talking on the phone is awkward and would prefer to never do it, ever. She's got about zero sense of fashion, she just wears what she likes even if it doesn't match at all, probably because she is red-green colour blind and anything red, green, brown, or orange are nearly indistinguishable to her.
Looks
click
(my art)
Role in Club/Shows
Because of her loud voice, she is used when extras are needed, or if a loud singer is needed in a show, but she'd prefer to stay off the stage and work with the sound and learn to become stage manager later on.
Performance
She's a decent singer with no previous training and very little experience acting but she can operate a soundboard pretty well and owns her own, she can play the piano well enough but no other instrument.
Other
The nickname 'peach' won't be used until about halfway through the year.
This is her first time in any kind of drama club/class.
purple

Name
Anne-Marie Hummel
Club Nickname
Melody, or Annie to embarrass her.
Grade
Senior (12th grade)
Personality
Anne-Marie is devoted to performing, she's done it since she was a young child, at first it was her parents choice but she came to love it. Despite loving to perform, she's got stage fright which still messes her up at times. She got pretty mad when the drama department was shut down, despite still having band, and took it upon herself to try and continue the fun with some other seniors. She's a friendly but demanding person, she wants perfection in shows and knows how to get it. She'll work all night with one actor to perfect their performance just so it meets her standards. She likes to cast those you don't expect to try and bring out their passion and keep all the shows from being made up of all the same actors.
Looks
[wip]
Role in Club/Shows
Anne-Marie casts and directs the shows as well as playing accompaniment for the singers.
Performance
Anne-Marie is an experienced actor, and a pretty good soprano singer, though she is not performing in the shows anymore unless absolutely necessary. She instead uses her directing skills and musical talent to make the shows happen.
Other
She can play a good amount of instruments, piano, ukulele, guitar and is learning the drums.
green

Last edited by Socks; April 6th, 2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old April 6th, 2018, 05:32 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Name Kira Nirako
Club Nickname Mixer
Age 14
Gender female
Grade 8
Personality quiet, and really good with electronics in general she never really talks and people cant hold a conversation with her from a... accident in her childhood.
Looks She has pale apricot skin with red hair, wears a hoodie and jeans, sneakers and green eyes
Role in Club/Shows stagehand mostly
Performance On key all the time and doesn't sing really, but if she works the lights or something having to do with remotes, she can do anything
Other
Anything I Should Add?

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; April 6th, 2018 at 05:40 PM.