Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:01 PM
What happened with NNROM,...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:01 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:54 PM
finding our way home
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:53 PM
Fish Q&A
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 10:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2021, 06:23 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default The Breach! [Windclan Event!] (Open to Wc Warriors And Apprentices)

Event [#event]

@BILL.. DONT QUOTE THIS PLEASE!

This event will be a few rounds of sparring and moving forwards. Its like airsoft basically,you get 1 life to use in spar,if you win by rolling a 6-10 your team of 3 moves up in the circle that is the section windclan moor,each team will be put into a section with another team to spar,the circle will be marked with stick,Moonsoot and Sealight with move the circle closer to the center,last team standing wins,This as stated will work on a rolling system,If you are out You will have a get a stick and wave it as you watch,these cats are allowed anywhere in the circle. Each team is 3 cats,if you fight another team you all spar until the team you are sparring is down to 1 ca,You are allowed to create allies but beware that with it it can be broken. TRust is key and so is teamwork. Tunnels are off limits as they are seen as cheating,If you are spotted by Sealight in the tunnels you are out of the game and so is your team members.

-+REPLY TO THIS SAYING YOU WANT TO JOIN BY SAYING "I'm In" Or "Lets start!" THIS WILL LET ME KNOW YOU'RE IN+-

Sealight padded padded up to the center of the starting area,the entrance that was next to the large circle him and Moon made the night before.Kids listen up! Team up into teams of 3,The ideal team is 2 warriors and one apprentice which gives you a high chance of winning. The prize is bragging right and maybe if you talk to Twi first dibs on the prey pile. Uh Moonsoot will be watching from the top of the moor,I'll be the tunnels watching for any cheaters! This is sparring! Each team will spar with another team,last team standing wins, NO CLAWS! IM LOOKING AT YOU APPRENTICES! If you are caught doing that disgusting action,expect a scolding from my dear brother and me. You will be sent out and your whole team is out!If you are out You will have a get a stick and wave it as you watch,these cats are allowed anywhere in the circle. Each team is 3 cats,if you fight another team you all spar until the team you are sparring is down to 1 cat,You are allowed to create allies. Now get teams,I'll be watching as Moon is keeping score. Tunnels are off limits, I hope I said that for the ahem apprentices in the back!

--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; March 26th, 2021 at 06:33 PM.
Old March 26th, 2021, 06:31 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Default Re: The Breach! [Windclan Event!] (Open to Wc Warriors And Apprentices)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Event [#event]

entrance this event will be a few rounds of sparring and moving forwards. Its like airsoft basically,you get 1 life to use in spar,if you win by rolling a 6-10 your team of 3 moves up in the circle that is the section windclan moor,each team will be put into a section with another team to spar,the circle will be marked with stick,Moonsoot and Sealight with move the circle closer to the center,last team standing wins,This as stated will work on a rolling system,If you are out You will have a get a stick and wave it as you watch,these cats are allowed anywhere in the circle. Each team is 3 cats,if you fight another team you all spar until the team you are sparring is down to 1 ca,You are allowed to create allies but beware that with it it can be broken. TRust is key and so is teamwork. Tunnels are off limits as they are seen as cheating,If you are spotted by Sealight in the tunnels you are out of the game and so is your team members.

-+REPLY TO THIS SAYING YOU WANT TO JOIN BY SAYING "I'm In" Or "Lets start!" THIS WILL LET ME KNOW YOU'RE IN+-

Sealight padded padded up to the center of the starting area,the entrance that was next to the large circle him and Moon made the night before.Kids listen up! Team up into teams of 3,The ideal team is 2 warriors and one apprentice which gives you a high chance of winning. The prize is bragging right and maybe if you talk to Twi first dibs on the prey pile. Uh Moonsoot will be watching from the top of the moor,I'll be the tunnels watching for any cheaters! This is sparring! Each team will spar with another team,last team standing wins, NO CLAWS! IM LOOKING AT YOU APPRENTICES! If you are caught doing that disgusting action,expect a scolding from my dear brother and me. You will be sent out and your whole team is out!If you are out You will have a get a stick and wave it as you watch,these cats are allowed anywhere in the circle. Each team is 3 cats,if you fight another team you all spar until the team you are sparring is down to 1 cat,You are allowed to create allies. Now get teams,I'll be watching as Moon is keeping score. Tunnels are off limits, I hope I said that for the ahem apprentices in the back!

Mudpaw liked the idea "I'm in!" He said

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 26th, 2021, 06:33 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Hm, he was bored out of his mind in all honesty, and his sudden rush of happiniess really made him want to join in...so why wouldn't he?

"Alright, I'm In!"

He said enthusiastically, things had been going good for him lately, so he didn't care if he had to do an event with apprentices.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old March 26th, 2021, 06:34 PM

My Mood: Bored

Leafpaw walked forward I’m in! Mudpaw what about you? he asked looking at his boyfriend and hopefully future mate @QueenCocaHead

Cinderpaw waked forward darkclaw let’s go it might be fun! she said then looked at what’s his name I’m in!
@Fierceclaw

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 26th, 2021, 06:35 PM

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw padded over to where Sealight was. "I'm in." She meowed in her deep voice.

~Blackmist~
Blackmist looked at Sealight but then looked down at his paws. He wanted to join but his voice wouldn't come through.

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw looked over at Blackmist. She knew he was shy and he didn't want to talk. "Blackmist will join too." She meowed. She saw Blackmist shoot her a grateful look.
Old March 26th, 2021, 06:35 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Leafpaw walked forward I’m in! Mudpaw what about you? he asked looking at his boyfriend and hopefully future mate @QueenCocaHead

Cinderpaw waked forward darkclaw let’s go it might be fun! she said then looked at what’s his name I’m in!
@Fierceclaw
"Yup!" said mudpaw nesting his face into leafpaw fur

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 26th, 2021, 06:37 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

moonsoot. I'm up for sticking with some of the groups and handing out sticks for the out teams! ~the blind shecat smiled at them. As she spit out words.~
@Kai

Old March 26th, 2021, 06:55 PM
particles of stars

"I'm in!" Maplebird looked around to see if Quickfrost was among the gathering cats.

[ @Peril - in case you have time and want them to get some more bonding <33]

Last edited by Panda1440; March 26th, 2021 at 06:58 PM.
Old March 26th, 2021, 07:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
"Yup!" said mudpaw nesting his face into leafpaw fur
Leafpaw purred sitting down and curled his tail around mudpaw

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 27th, 2021, 12:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Gulltwist (if she gets the warrior name I planned) stepped forward she was down to play this game, it seemed fun. She was a new warrior now, so she might as well have fun with this game,” I’m in, any warrior want to join me, we’ll take an apprentice too of course.” she meowed, though mostly she wanted an apprentice almost fully trained that’d give her the best advantage in the game.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; March 27th, 2021 at 12:29 PM.
Closed Thread