Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
EaglePelt padded across the moor land, tail held high. His sightless eyes were thoughtful, and he felt happy to have Hareflight at his shoulder.

The two cats had been walking through the moor land for a while when EaglePelt suddenly stopped and sat down on his haunches and curling his tail neatly around his paws as he sniffed and tasted the air for signs of prey.

Immediately his ears pricked. "I smell rabbit... I wish I could hunt, but I guess I'll leave it to you..." he settled down on the sandy ground, tucking his paws neatly under his chest. "I can wait here. Just don't leave me too long" As the blind Tom spoke, a hint of amusement was in his purr.

@PhantomRiderYT
Hareflight parted her jaws to take in the scents of the moors. She found that Eaglepelt was correct- there was a strong, fresh scent of rabbit.
"I'll be right back." She promised, dropping into a crouch and slinking towards the scent. She felt bad that he couldn't hunt as well, but knew she had to focus on the hunt.
Moments later, she returned, proudly carrying a rabbit. It was not exactly plump, but it wasn't thin either. It was a pretty good catch for leaf-fall.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:45 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit's eyes bulged. He had been able to tell she was lying! Maybe this was worse than him telling the leader. Maybe he would turn his back and she could sneak away. Or she could just get on with it, but the mouse bile was screaming at her that she should turn around and run. Oriolekit knew running was not an option, especially with her small legs and his long ones. She could hide in small places, but he was the only way for her to get back home. She could just tell him to let Blazingstar punish her, but maybe his was worse. "Actually how about you just tell Blazingstar that I was in the territory and we get on with the punishment, kay?" So maybe she could bargain with the medicine cat and slither her way out of it, but something told her that it wasn't going to get any better, and she was going to get a lot closer to that mouse bile than she wanted.
"Oh, would you rather be applying it to the cranky elders? You'll probably have to change bedding too." Surgestorm asked, eyes wide. "Or worse yet, what if Blazingstar makes you wait to become an apprentice?" He turned around and took a few steps back the way they came. "We can go find out, if you want." The tom kind of felt bad for teasing such a young kit like this, but he really meant it all in good fun. He would be helping her collect the mouse bile, if she decided on that choice, and then return her to camp without getting her in trouble with the leader. The tom was half-certain she would choose his option since all it involved was collecting the stuff and not handling it around the elders. Surgestorm paused and looked back toward her, waiting for her to make her decision. "If you help me with this, I won't tell Blazingstar. Collecting mouse bile is enough punishment in my eyes," He added at the end.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 9th, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:29 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Hareflight parted her jaws to take in the scents of the moors. She found that Eaglepelt was correct- there was a strong, fresh scent of rabbit.
"I'll be right back." She promised, dropping into a crouch and slinking towards the scent. She felt bad that he couldn't hunt as well, but knew she had to focus on the hunt.
Moments later, she returned, proudly carrying a rabbit. It was not exactly plump, but it wasn't thin either. It was a pretty good catch for leaf-fall.
EaglePelt glanced up from grooming a fore paw when Hareflight dropped the rabbit in front of him. His sightless eyes glittered with envy and pride for her as he got to his paws and sniffed the rabbit. "You did well...," he meowed. "Do you want to leave it here to get later and continue hunting, or do you wish to take it back to camp?" As he spoke, he sat back on his haunches, curling his tail neatly around his paws.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Okapi
HareStorm sat at the top of a hill, staring into the distance with his sightless eyes, letting the wind ruffle his fur. The smell of grass and dirt filled his nostrils making him feel at home. I can't imagine what this place would be like during and after the war with ThunderClan... Images flashed in his mind of dead cats everywhere. The sky was a dark grey-black and the ground a grey-brown colour. A shiver went down the Tom's spine.
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermist View Post

Evermist flicked her tail, eyes glimmering with recognition. "Oh," she meowed after a moment, giving a simple nod. "I remember now." Twitching an ear she listened to the rest of what the other female had to say. Her keen gaze slid around the moor as she listened. She loved the sound of the river, though it wasn't so loud now she ha delft it behind. Realizing that the other had finished, Evermist gave a small half smile. "I was actually just going for a run, but would love to hunt with you." She blinked. Evermist always enjoyed hunting rabbits. The thrill of the chase gave her a feeling that nothing could compare to. Looking around once more, this time with a purpose, the young she-cat parted her jaws, looking around at the vast moorland for sights of a moving creature the two WindClan felines could hunt.

@Okapi
Quailheart smiled,” Two does make it harder for rabbits to escape, especially in leafbare with snow around, prey always is scarce in leafbare anyhow.” She meowed casually, parting her jaw to smell for rabbits Ahah! Her eyes drifted to a rabbit slowly hopping around the territory, she flicked her tail to the rabbit and hoped Evermist knew to go the opposite direction as her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Okapi
HareStorm sat at the top of a hill, staring into the distance with his sightless eyes, letting the wind ruffle his fur. The smell of grass and dirt filled his nostrils making him feel at home. I can't imagine what this place would be like during and after the war with ThunderClan... Images flashed in his mind of dead cats everywhere. The sky was a dark grey-black and the ground a grey-brown colour. A shiver went down the Tom's spine.
Pikerunner stepped onto the snow covered moore Yup, shortage of prey now that the first snowfall occured. he shook snow out of his fur anbd spotted Harestorm,” Greetings. I was just heading out for a walk, unless you are one of those cats who are freaking and doing battle training.” He meowed over enphosising the ‘one of those cats’

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pikerunner stepped onto the snow covered moore Yup, shortage of prey now that the first snowfall occured. he shook snow out of his fur anbd spotted Harestorm,” Greetings. I was just heading out for a walk, unless you are one of those cats who are freaking and doing battle training.” He meowed over enphosising the ‘one of those cats’
The wiry brown Tom turned towards the sound. "Oh, hi Pikerunner. I'm just...daydreaming again. Trying to distract myself with my thoughts and the...what I assume is a beautiful landscape." he purred with amusement, joking about his blindness. I may be over being blind but what about my eating thing? Every cat must be so concerned about how skinny I am...but they probably don't want to say anything to be polite. Or they don't notice...with all the preparations for battle...
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The wiry brown Tom turned towards the sound. "Oh, hi Pikerunner. I'm just...daydreaming again. Trying to distract myself with my thoughts and the...what I assume is a beautiful landscape." he purred with amusement, joking about his blindness. I may be over being blind but what about my eating thing? Every cat must be so concerned about how skinny I am...but they probably don't want to say anything to be polite. Or they don't notice...with all the preparations for battle...
He nodded,” Yes, it is pretty. Snow covering the moore and icicles hanging of the few willow trees. And an ocassional rabbit running across the moore. The ones that’s dens weren’t filled with last nights snow.” He meowed as after spending kithood and apprenticehood in Riverclan, he never really knew if the tom was always blind or if he lost it.

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He nodded,” Yes, it is pretty. Snow covering the moore and icicles hanging of the few willow trees. And an ocassional rabbit running across the moore. The ones that’s dens weren’t filled with last nights snow.” He meowed as after spending kithood and apprenticehood in Riverclan, he never really knew if the tom was always blind or if he lost it.
"What do you think about all this war business with ThunderClan? Are you scared? I am..." he added, lowering his voice.
Great, fear, another reason to get bullied... The Tom smiled and waved his tail so other cats wouldn't detect his anxiousness...
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"What do you think about all this war business with ThunderClan? Are you scared? I am..." he added, lowering his voice.
Great, fear, another reason to get bullied... The Tom smiled and waved his tail so other cats wouldn't detect his anxiousness...
Pikerunner shrugged,” I feel it’s reasonable. Snowstar’s warriors killed our deputy and stole prey, and now we must get revenge, ofcourse- we won’t take Passionblaze’s life as an intention, but the injuries in leafbare will make-up for our loss of prey. Are you intending to fight in the battle.” He asked as he couldn’t imagine a blind cat fighting.

Closed Thread