Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2017, 07:32 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart smiled,” Two does make it harder for rabbits to escape, especially in leafbare with snow around, prey always is scarce in leafbare anyhow.” She meowed casually, parting her jaw to smell for rabbits Ahah! Her eyes drifted to a rabbit slowly hopping around the territory, she flicked her tail to the rabbit and hoped Evermist knew to go the opposite direction as her.
Evermist flicked her white tail, eyes alert for prey. She spotted a rabbit amount the heather, slipping lazily between the tall stalks. Her head turned toward the other feline, wondering if she saw the prey as well. The directing she was looking told Evermist everything she needed to know. Crouching down, the she-cat began to glide through the heather, her fur light over the dark ground. It was one of the best rabbits she had seen for a while. Evermist's jaws parted, drawing in the wild, delicious scent of the prey. As she crept behind the animal, the feline gave a small incline of her head toward Quailheart,

With a ferocious yowl, the slender cat leaped forward and hared, letting out a fierce yowl, toward the rabbit. It shot up in alarm and started a furious pace in the opposite direction of Evermist. The she-cat leaped after, tail streaming behind her and her eyes alight with the excitment of the chase. Her swift gait carried her behind the rabbit, and she curved her course to drive the blindly panicked rabbit toward her hunting partner. Hopefully together, the two cats would be able to catch the prey. It would help bring WindClan out of the hunger of the past time.

Last edited by Jynx; December 10th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Evermist flicked her white tail, eyes alert for prey. She spotted a rabbit amount the heather, slipping lazily between the tall stalks. Her head turned toward the other feline, wondering if she saw the prey as well. The directing she was looking told Evermist everything she needed to know. Crouching down, the she-cat began to glide through the heather, her fur light over the dark ground. It was one of the best rabbits she had seen for a while. Evermist's jaws parted, drawing in the wild, delicious scent of the prey. As she crept behind the animal, the feline gave a small incline of her head toward Quailheart,

With a ferocious yowl, the slender cat leaped forward and hared, letting out a fierce yowl, toward the rabbit. It shot up in alarm and started a furious pace in the opposite direction of Evermist. The she-cat leaped after, tail streaming behind her and her eyes alight with the excitment of the chase. Her swift gait carried her behind the rabbit, and she curved her course to drive the blindly panicked rabbit toward her hunting partner. Hopefully together, the two cats would be able to catch the prey. It would help bring WindClan out of the hunger of the past time.
Quailheart chased the rabbit her three paws pounding in a rhythmic beat with her heart she lunged and pounced, biting the squealing rabbit. She scrapped up the ground and buried it,” We’ll grab it later.” She meowed Most clans are quiet the entire time hunting, not with rabbits...we’re special...like snowflakes.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
(Im laughing so hard RN)
Pikerunner laughed,”I’m not born from Windclan, but I am a clan cat from birth...I was born in Riverclan.” He meowed expecting Harestorm to storm off.
"Cool. So that explains the name..." he stated. "So umm...would you like to hunt or...?" Haredtorm asked awkwardly, expecting Pikerunner to say something about not being able to hunt because he's blind.
Old December 11th, 2017, 10:34 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Hareflight shuffled her paws in thought, "Well, I wouldn't mind spending some more time out of the camp, but I'm not a big fan of hunting. Plus, I'd like to do something we both can do. I'd like to get to know you better. We could just take a walk and talk together, if you'd like."
I'm using a flip cell phone, so I am having trouble with colors and fonts.))
EaglePelt flicked an ear thoughtfully, tail tip twitching. ''Hmmm... Alright. We may take a walk... But first we need to do something with this rabbit...'' he takes the rabbit in his jaws and carries it to a tree. He sets the prey in between two tree roots before turning back to Hareflight, his sightless eyes thoughtful.
''Would you like to go to the lake?'' he mewed questioningly. ''I sometimes like to listen to the water.''

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 11th, 2017, 11:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Cool. So that explains the name..." he stated. "So umm...would you like to hunt or...?" Haredtorm asked awkwardly, expecting Pikerunner to say something about not being able to hunt because he's blind.
He shrugged,” Why not.” I’ve heard blind cats can hunt if trained properly...I think...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 11th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
I'm using a flip cell phone, so I am having trouble with colors and fonts.))
EaglePelt flicked an ear thoughtfully, tail tip twitching. ''Hmmm... Alright. We may take a walk... But first we need to do something with this rabbit...'' he takes the rabbit in his jaws and carries it to a tree. He sets the prey in between two tree roots before turning back to Hareflight, his sightless eyes thoughtful.
''Would you like to go to the lake?'' he mewed questioningly. ''I sometimes like to listen to the water.''
"I love listening to the water! It's so calming!" Hareflight was happy that they had found something they had in common. Her tail rested on his shoulder for a moment, before she shyly pulled it away. "Let's go!" She closed her eyes and smiled at him.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 11th, 2017, 01:53 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Quailheart chased the rabbit her three paws pounding in a rhythmic beat with her heart she lunged and pounced, biting the squealing rabbit. She scrapped up the ground and buried it,” We’ll grab it later.” She meowed Most clans are quiet the entire time hunting, not with rabbits...we’re special...like snowflakes.
Evermist raced effortlessly after the rabbit, excitement building in her chest. Wind parted her fur, and the she-cat felt a familiar thrill run through her. As Quailheart cut to the chase, the other female drove the speedy fleeing animal toward her so it would have no escape route. Her gaze followed the other as she pounced, nipping its spine. A clean kill.

Evermist sheathed her claws, skidding to a halt beside the other, dust flying in her wake. As she halted beside Quailheart, a purr rose in her throat. "Great catch!" The white cat meowed, a smile lifting her slender maw. She loved hunting, especially with a clanmate. As the female opposite her decided to bury their freshly caught prey. Evermist quickly crouched and got to work beside her. Maybe they could catch a couple more and head back to camp. If they could find any, that is. Luckily, the prey was getting more populous. The rabbits especially. They were more audacious than mice and shrews, in her opinion.

Last edited by Jynx; December 11th, 2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Evermist raced effortlessly after the rabbit, excitement building in her chest. Wind parted her fur, and the she-cat felt a familiar thrill run through her. As Quailheart cut to the chase, the other female drove the speedy fleeing animal toward her so it would have no escape route. Her gaze followed the other as she pounced, nipping its spine. A clean kill.

Evermist sheathed her claws, skidding to a halt beside the other, dust flying in her wake. As she halted beside Quailheart, a purr rose in her throat. "Great catch!" The white cat meowed, a smile lifting her slender maw. She loved hunting, especially with a clanmate. As the female opposite her decided to bury their freshly caught prey. Evermist quickly crouched and got to work beside her. Maybe they could catch a couple more and head back to camp. If they could find any, that is. Luckily, the prey was getting more populous. The rabbits especially. They were more audacious than mice and shrews, in her opinion.
Quailheart gave Evermist a small nod. She parted her jaw sniffing for any scent of rabbit. Come on Rabbits, where are you!!! She licked her lips as she focused her vision on the blindingly bright snow.

Old December 11th, 2017, 03:18 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
"I love listening to the water! It's so calming!" Hareflight was happy that they had found something they had in common. Her tail rested on his shoulder for a moment, before she shyly pulled it away. "Let's go!" She closed her eyes and smiled at him.
EaglePelt purred and pressed his muzzle against her flank. When he pulled away, he flicked his tail against her ear affectionately. ''Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go!'' he meowed.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
EaglePelt purred and pressed his muzzle against her flank. When he pulled away, he flicked his tail against her ear affectionately. ''Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go!'' he meowed.
Hareflight began to pad towards the lake, waiting for EaglePelt to follow her. She felt happy to be able to spend time with him, hoping he felt the same glow in his heart.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Closed Thread