Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2019, 08:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Cherryfrost snorted. "Why should I bother getting my paws dirty for useless rats?" She snickered and pulled her tail up over her spine, looking over her nose at Daisyrunner. With an obnoxious yawn, the glossy-furred Siamese she-cat purposefully turned away, clearly ignoring everything else the other had said. "Your presence is making my fur stink. Quite the filthy pest you are. Daring to speak to me and question my ways? Rather pathetic, I must say, just like the rest of the goody two-paws of the Clan."
She hummed, looking anywhere but the other molly. "Daisyrunner. Quite a... bland name, to say the very least. Then again, you seem to be quite a bland feline, so I suppose it fits you well." Cherryfrost gave a bored roll of her eyes and began to groom her face. "Buttercupwho? You're all the same measly little maggots to me. I am the only one within this excuse of a Clan worthy of attention. Everyone else should bow before me. But no, nobody can see the true greatness that lies before them. They should be honored that my gorgeous self hasn't left yet." Cherryfrost scowled, but shook it away and replaced it with a smug grin, her whiskers twitching.
Anger bubbled up in Daisyrunner for everything Cherryfrost had just said. How dare she? How dare she live in the Clan, and act like she was doing them some sort of favor by gracing them with her presence? A warning growl sounded in her throat, eyes narrowing as she studied the rude warrior. "Useless rats? You, of all cats, are calling your clanmates useless?" She unsheathed her claws, kneading them in the dirt beneath her paws. She couldn't stand this warrior already. Thank StarClan she didn't run into cats like this on a daily basis, otherwise, she was confident she would've left the Clan.

"Buttercupbreeze, our new leader. Soon to be Buttercupstar. Or are you that featherbrained, that you don't even know who our leader is?" What was a cat like this doing in a Clan in the first place? She didn't belong here. Buttercupbreeze knew, with everything in her, that this cat definitely shouldn't be here. If only there was something someone could do about it.

"You have less worth than the tiniest, weakest kit in the Clan. If I had to save the weakest warrior or you, I would choose them. I'm sure even they are doing more for our Clan then you are." She spat the last words, fur bristling angrily. How dare this cat act like this? Didn't she know how stupid she was being?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 4th, 2019, 06:46 AM
Ⓢⓞⓞⓣⓑⓘⓣⓔ

My Mood: Busy
Smile Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Sootbite blinked open his eyes, a turquoise orb looking around his surroundings. He'd roll over, stretching his stiff muscles. His tail swished lightly on the ground, a sign that he was utterly bored.
Old November 4th, 2019, 07:02 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Starstruck

Leafpaw padded over to the fresh-kill pile. He searched through for a starling, but then finds something even better! "Magpie!" He thought excitedly. Before this, Leafpaw didn't get to choose what he wanted. It was brought to him. The few times he tried it, he absolutely loved it! He picked it out and began chomping down on it, finishing it in a matter of second's. Licking his lips he told Embercry "Alright, I'm ready when you are." and in the short meantime, looked into the forest. He knew he would probably see something bad, like a cat from a different clan, or twolegs and their dogs, or foxes. He put that behind him. He looked over to Embercry, eagerly waiting for him to finish.

Last edited by marshy; November 4th, 2019 at 07:02 AM.
Old November 4th, 2019, 08:03 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
@sunflowerseed

Gidget was still lost in her thoughts and was hardly paying any attention to the insulting tom, but there was one word, in particular, that seemed to get her attention. Her brow furrowed. ¨Starclan? What's that?¨ Perhaps the place of his origin? She wasn´t quite sure. She scooted a little further away. And why does he insist upon standing so close to me? Tch. She flicked her ears and shifted her gaze over to the Clan cat. ¨Well? ´ave you gone mute?¨ Gidget shifted her paws, awaiting a response...
"Don't you listen? Cat's like you are the reason out kits starve."He huffed and looked at her. "Starclan is where we go when we die if we are loyal to the warrior code."[He replied simply, She's ignorant.He thought for a moment, slightly agitated.

He did continue to study the she-cat, and take in her full scent now that he was so close.
Old November 4th, 2019, 08:25 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
"Don't you listen? Cat's like you are the reason out kits starve."He huffed and looked at her. "Starclan is where we go when we die if we are loyal to the warrior code."[He replied simply, She's ignorant.He thought for a moment, slightly agitated.

He did continue to study the she-cat, and take in her full scent now that he was so close.
She blinked at him. ¨It seems thatchur mistaken. I am not the reason others starve. If every cat was a wand´rer like me, there would be plenty of prey to go around. However,¨- at this her gaze turned to an icy glare- ¨When cats refuse to let others hunt for what they need to survive, kits starve.¨ When the tom told her about Starclan, her head tipped to the sie and her gaze softened. ¨A code? What is it made up of?¨

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old November 4th, 2019, 08:31 AM
Lullaby for a princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
She blinked at him. ¨It seems thatchur mistaken. I am not the reason others starve. If every cat was a wand´rer like me, there would be plenty of prey to go around. However,¨- at this her gaze turned to an icy glare- ¨When cats refuse to let others hunt for what they need to survive, kits starve.¨ When the tom told her about Starclan, her head tipped to the sie and her gaze softened. ¨A code? What is it made up of?¨
The warrior, gave a smile. "The warrior code is what the clans live upon to ensure safety and justice. There are only a few rules."HE took a breath, prepared to name them all. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan’s territory.

Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their
warrior name.

A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen
before moonhigh.

A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
Old November 4th, 2019, 10:04 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

In the barely lit den , a small shadow could somewhat be seen in the back of the den by the herbs. Beeblaze.
Hearing his name be called , he turned slightly to look at the feline who entered , recognizing them as Buttercupbreeze. He stood up , bobbed tail giving a slight twitch as he walked from the herbs over to her. "Hi , Buttercupbreeze." The medicine cat meowed to the cream molly , returning the slight greet. He had a pretty good guess why she was here , and decided to speak his thoughts about it , asking so. "You ready to get your nine lives? Or do you need something else?" Beeblaze inquired.

At his greeting Buttercupbreeze turned to Beeblaze, finally getting a good view of him. I'm the dark den it wasn't easy to pinpoint the tom.
Shifting she tried to think of a way to bring it up only to be beat to it by the Medicine cat. "Oh," She breathed a bit relieved that he had asked. It was better then her asking if he would go with her. See you were worrying about nothing. The creamy molly told herself. With a flick of her tail she brushed it away. "Yes, that's exactly why I was coming in here." Buttercupbreeze replied to the tabby. She wasn't sure how to get to Starcave nor had she been sure Beeblaze would come with her. Buttercup you need to stop doubting everything. The bushy tailed molly reminded herself.
"You'll come with me right? I think that's how this works but honestly I'm not sure." Buttercup added ending with an awkward chuckle to herself. She needed to calm down, think straight and do things the right way. WindClan didn't need a frazzled leader or one that didn't know what to do. They need a strong, confident leader who had her head on straight. She needed to be that cat. No. She would be.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 4th, 2019, 01:30 PM
Lullaby for a princess

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Goatkit
Goatkit chuckled at the demonstration, impressed at the determination in the kit's movements. "Just like that, actually. They may have gotten my tail, but I got them right back on the face!" He exclaimed, sitting up and not being able to resist slashing at the air a bit with his own claws.

His brows raised a bit as the kit ran over and snuggled into his white coat, another smile spreading across his features as Alpinekit looked up at him with those big curious eyes. His own eyes briefly wandered to the smaller kit's messy fur, the wild, tufts reminding him of his own untamable coat, and he felt more happy warmth spread to his paws. This was nice.

He let the nice feeling sit for a moment before an idea came to mind. "Hey," his dual-colored eyes glimmered excitedly as he leaned down towards the other kit, "you wanna go on an adventure?"
The kit listened closely to the story, bouncing slightly, his ears then perked. "Yes!"He darted out of the nursery bouncing form toe to toe. The untamable kit was excited, and continued admiring the other kits fur color and scent.

(im so sorry it's so short
Old November 4th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@The Cannibal

I'm a mentor, Goldfeather thought as he stepped away from the Breezerock. The announcement hadn't set in right away - although he and Blazingstar were never close, never properly acquainted, the leader's death had hit him hard. It was as if he'd lost a part of himself; after all it had been Blazingstar to allow him a home and WindClan, and he would always be grateful for that.

His amber eyes scanned the crowd of cats, flinching whenever one brushed too close. Another thought struck him. Simmerpaw is- was Blazingstar's son. He was going to be teaching the former leader's son. A thread of anxiety began to worm its way into his thoughts, and he shook his head as if to toss it away. "Calm down," he muttered to himself. "You'll be fine. It'll all be fine. Just... just don't get him killed." Feeling less than reassured, he stood and shook the clinging grass blades from his paws. There, there he was. Goldfeather wasn't sure how he knew, but he was positive the tom with the green eyes, the one sitting in the clearing with his chin tilted up, as Simmerpaw. The young cat had a certain air about him, and for some reason it made Goldfeather fidget nervously.

He approached the apprentice carefully, attempting to look professional while also warm and welcoming. He nodded to Simmerpaw as he drew closer. "Greetings," he meowed, and winced at the shakiness in his voice. He cleared his throat, tried again. "I'm Goldfeather. I assume you're Simmerpaw?"
The moments ticked by, more cats were dispersing, leaving the clearing, leaving an open stage. A stage was irresistible, an open canvas, ready for him to express his ideas to the world. Express to the other cats his woes, his worries, whatever was on his mind. He could gather an audience, show these cats how expression really works.
Standing up, Simmerpaw gave his chest a few quick licks and opened his mouth, getting ready to speak before his voice caught as he focused on the cat approaching him. There was no doubt the tom was headed towards him, and the tom seemed nervous. 'So this is who they assigned me, a nervous tom, a nervous wreck.' His eyes closed halfway and he closed his mouth, exhaling the breath that was caught. He did not look impressed when Goldfeather approached. When the other got closer, he appeared warmer, more friendly, but Simmerpaw did not forget the look of nervousness. Warmness could not hide trembles in the voice, and the young tom picked up on those as well.
"It's a shame you have to make assumptions. You would think that you would know who I am, or where you planning on just walking around to every young cat there is in the clearing in order to ask if they were me? Perhaps pop your head in the nursery and look there too?"
Shaking his head, the golden and white tom opened his eyes fully now, shaking off his displeasure for now. "It is indeed me, I am Simmerpaw, son of the late leader, sister of Prairiepaw, son of Ebonyflame. I am a hard cat to forget," Turning in a purposefully slow circle, as if to show himself off, he would hold his head high. "I hope you prove yourself to be a good mentor."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 4th, 2019, 04:22 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
The moments ticked by, more cats were dispersing, leaving the clearing, leaving an open stage. A stage was irresistible, an open canvas, ready for him to express his ideas to the world. Express to the other cats his woes, his worries, whatever was on his mind. He could gather an audience, show these cats how expression really works.
Standing up, Simmerpaw gave his chest a few quick licks and opened his mouth, getting ready to speak before his voice caught as he focused on the cat approaching him. There was no doubt the tom was headed towards him, and the tom seemed nervous. 'So this is who they assigned me, a nervous tom, a nervous wreck.' His eyes closed halfway and he closed his mouth, exhaling the breath that was caught. He did not look impressed when Goldfeather approached. When the other got closer, he appeared warmer, more friendly, but Simmerpaw did not forget the look of nervousness. Warmness could not hide trembles in the voice, and the young tom picked up on those as well.
"It's a shame you have to make assumptions. You would think that you would know who I am, or where you planning on just walking around to every young cat there is in the clearing in order to ask if they were me? Perhaps pop your head in the nursery and look there too?"
Shaking his head, the golden and white tom opened his eyes fully now, shaking off his displeasure for now. "It is indeed me, I am Simmerpaw, son of the late leader, sister of Prairiepaw, son of Ebonyflame. I am a hard cat to forget," Turning in a purposefully slow circle, as if to show himself off, he would hold his head high. "I hope you prove yourself to be a good mentor."

Goldfeather couldn't help but pause in front of the younger cat. The apprentice seemed to be regarding him with extreme dissapointment, and the copper-furred tabby thought he could detect a hint of disdain, as well. A twinge of reproach fluttered in his chest. He had to tell himself that Simmerpaw was only an apprentice, and that he should have nothing to fear.

However, he couldn't help but stare as Simmerpaw spouted off a long list of titles. How many names does one cat need, especially one so young? He cleared his throat to respond to the tom's lengthy insult. "I... I apologize. I've never seen you around camp before, so I had to make a guess," he said, then added quickly, "But I assure you it was an educated guess! I know a son of Blazingstar when I see one." Goldfeather wasn't sure why Simmerpaw made him so nervous. After all, he was a full-grown warrior, and Simmerpaw was barely six moons old. Perhaps it was the way he spoke, as if he knew better than everyone else, or maybe it was the way he held his head. The apprentice's chin was slightly tilted, like some kind of royalty.

Goldfeather let out a nervous chirp and managed a smile, though his voice went back to a slight wobble. "Of course. I'll do my best." He had to cut off the sir that threatened to form at the end of that sentence, and continued hastily, as if not to look weak or submissive, with, "And I hope you prove yourself to be a good warrior in time."
Closed Thread