Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2017, 11:10 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw sniffed around as his whiskers twitched at this new spot. He scented a nest over in area. "Ah. Do you sleep here?" meowed the blind apprentice. His eyes went towards Blossompaw. Even though he couldn't see he could feel in his gut where all cats are. "If I wasn't blind I'd probably love it more than I do right now." Spiderpaw commented.
Blossompaw nodded. "Yes, I find it safer around here, since no one knows about it." The calico purred, approaching him as he told her that he'd probably love it more if he could see it. "Well... There isn't much to look at honestly, it's pretty much an empty clearing with a nest, but if you want, I could make you one." She admitted, she wouldn't mind having someone in here with her, after all, since he now knew about it, she couldn't do better but offer him a spot.
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:16 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw nodded. "Yes, I find it safer around here, since no one knows about it." The calico purred, approaching him as he told her that he'd probably love it more if he could see it. "Well... There isn't much to look at honestly, it's pretty much an empty clearing with a nest, but if you want, I could make you one." She admitted, she wouldn't mind having someone in here with her, after all, since he now knew about it, she couldn't do better but offer him a spot.
Spiderpaw shrugged as she said there wasn't much to see. "It still would be nice t see it." replied Spiderpaw with a small shrug. Spiderpaw moved his head around breathing in the scents as he smelt other cats, but he knew they wouldn't find them here. "You can make me a nest if you want to. It'll be a step up for me to get away from the mean cats in the apprentices den." stated the apprentice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:

Spiderpaw shrugged as she said there wasn't much to see. "It still would be nice t see it." replied Spiderpaw with a small shrug. Spiderpaw moved his head around breathing in the scents as he smelt other cats, but he knew they wouldn't find them here. "You can make me a nest if you want to. It'll be a step up for me to get away from the mean cats in the apprentices den." stated the apprentice.
Blossompaw's ears twitched and she sat by his side. "Let's focus on eating right now, shouldn't we?" She asked, her tail going around his back, she didn't know what being blind felt like, but it sure couldn't be good. "I'll make your nest after, I stole moss from the other nests." She chuckled, laying her head on his shoulder as she giggled. "You're definitively nicer than what I've heard." She admitted, nodding as he spoke about 'mean cats'. "Yeah... It's sad when you realise that there's no actual reason they're doing it... Just for fun." The calico said, her gaze not leaving Spiderpaw.
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:43 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Blossompaw's ears twitched and she sat by his side. "Let's focus on eating right now, shouldn't we?" She asked, her tail going around his back, she didn't know what being blind felt like, but it sure couldn't be good. "I'll make your nest after, I stole moss from the other nests." She chuckled, laying her head on his shoulder as she giggled. "You're definitively nicer than what I've heard." She admitted, nodding as he spoke about 'mean cats'. "Yeah... It's sad when you realise that there's no actual reason they're doing it... Just for fun." The calico said, her gaze not leaving Spiderpaw.
Spiderpaw nodded his head as his stomach began to growl. "Yeah I could go for something to eat." replied Spderpaw. The apprentice ducked out of the small clearing, making his way over to the fresh kill pile with his ears pricked for anyone who saw him. He walked over to the pile, picking out a sparrow. He sat down to wait for Blossompaw.

Old October 1st, 2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:

Spiderpaw nodded his head as his stomach began to growl. "Yeah I could go for something to eat." replied Spderpaw. The apprentice ducked out of the small clearing, making his way over to the fresh kill pile with his ears pricked for anyone who saw him. He walked over to the pile, picking out a sparrow. He sat down to wait for Blossompaw.
Blossompaw quickly followed behind the tom and sat beside him. "Y-You want to share it..?" The calico asked, her face heating up a little, she never had someone share a piece of prey with her in the past, she almost squealed in happiness as she realised that he was actually gonna share it with her, her green eyes never leaving the tom.
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Blossompaw quickly followed behind the tom and sat beside him. "Y-You want to share it..?" The calico asked, her face heating up a little, she never had someone share a piece of prey with her in the past, she almost squealed in happiness as she realised that he was actually gonna share it with her, her green eyes never leaving the tom.
Spiderpaw looked at Blossompaw with a nod. "I cant eat it on my own." meowed Spiderpaw. The tom was not just known for being blind, he was also known for the cat who never ate that much.

Old October 1st, 2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw looked at Blossompaw with a nod. "I cant eat it on my own." meowed Spiderpaw. The tom was not just known for being blind, he was also known for the cat who never ate that much.
Blossompaw nodded. "Sure, take the first bite." She mewed, wrapping her tail around her paws to hide how happy she was, though, the smile on her maw wasn't that hidden, she couldn't cover it, otherwise she'd look like a complete idiot.
Old October 1st, 2017, 03:19 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Chameleon
Bluetalon awoke from her nap. Fur ruffled as she licked herself clean. Sea green eyes glanced over the clearing, and she moved over to the fresh kill pile. Bluetalon unsheathe her claws, digging into the ground. The smell of dead prey filled her nose, and she picked out a particularly large sparrow. Crouching own, she allowed her claws to dig in the bird. Taking a bite as her tail lashed around behind her.
Old October 1st, 2017, 04:12 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie
@CandyFlossCat
@Milky Way

Beams of sunlight that seemed deliberately aimed at his eyes woke Thistlepaw. With a grumbling groan, he stood up in his nest, knowing that there's no way he'd be able to keep sleeping with it this bright. He treated himself to a long and luxurious stretch, and yawned as he tried to shake the sleep from his eyes. This was meant to be the first morning that his mentor Ambercloud, would be resuming training with him after her accident. A flash of the horrid moment when the adder's fangs sank into her shoulder rippled through his head and he began to groom the fur on his forepaws in an effort to distract him mind. If only I'd just moved out of the way... but no, I had to be a rabbir-brained show-off. It wasn't the first time he'd had the thought. The truth was, Ambercloud didn't have to come within a whisker's length of joining Starclan that day. She only came to help because he'd misjudged the situation and thought he could kill the viper before it struck. But he hadn't told her that. The only cat he'd revealed this awful truth to was Chanterellepaw. He blushed as he thought of the pretty shecat and glanced around the den, wondering if she was still there.

(I'm in favor of no post order so that we can keep this a little more loose and free wheeling, but some people like it just because it assures equality in number of posts. What do ya'll think?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
My opinion? I really don't have an opinion, lol.
@Charmer @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
~~~

Ambercloud, awake and healed, stood up from her perch outside the apprentice's den and walked in. She was excited to begin training her apprentice again. After all, she had just pretty much come back from the dead.
The she-cat glanced around, eyes finally landing on Thistlepaw. He was awake, thankfully. "Ready to go hunting?" She asked, her ginger spots standing out in the gloom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Yeah, I agree with you)

Caracalspirit was hoping to train Chanterellepaw today. She hadn't gotten a chance to yet, which made her more determined than ever to get in some hunting or combat practice or ANYTHING! "Chanterellepaw?" She mewed into the den. She glanced around, trying to make out her apprentices pelt, when she spotted a young tom. "Hello, er.." Chanterellepaw had talked about him, right? "Thistlepaw." She remembered, smiling at him as she kept an eye out for her apprentice.
Chanterellepaw groaned and rose, stretching her long body simultaneously. She yawned and blinked the sleep out of her eyes. "Are we training today?" The she cat began grooming herself, dissatisfied with her appearance. Finishing and flicking her tail, the tall cat padded around the sleeping apprentices and reached her mentor. "Hi Caracalspirit. What are we going to do today?" Chanterelle's blue gaze watched her mentor eagerly, awaiting an answer.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 1st, 2017, 04:36 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Chanterellepaw groaned and rose, stretching her long body simultaneously. She yawned and blinked the sleep out of her eyes. "Are we training today?" The she cat began grooming herself, dissatisfied with her appearance. Finishing and flicking her tail, the tall cat padded around the sleeping apprentices and reached her mentor. "Hi Caracalspirit. What are we going to do today?" Chanterelle's blue gaze watched her mentor eagerly, awaiting an answer.
"I was hoping we could." Caracalspirit chuckled, her tail curling and eyes shining with amusement. She considered the question, what would they do? Maybe a hunting group. "Maybe" she began, pausing. "We could hunt with Thistlepaw and Ambercloud, if they agree." She mewed, giving her apprentice a little nod. "Ambercloud, do you and Thistlepaw want to hunt with me and Chanterellepaw?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. A little hunting patrol would be nice, not too stressful or anything.

@blue jellie
@Charmer