Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He paused,” it’s a decent amount.” I don’t want to keep risking missing prey hunting with you.
"Then come on, let's take it back to camp!" He waved his tail in what he hoped was the direction of the camp then turned, waiting for his friend to follow him. Well, "friend".
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Then come on, let's take it back to camp!" He waved his tail in what he hoped was the direction of the camp then turned, waiting for his friend to follow him. Well, "friend".
(I love the “friend”)
Pikerunner nodded,” Coming!” He mumbled his mouth full of prey. He scampered after Halestorm not even noticing they were going in the wrong direction.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:47 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Hareflight stiffened in horror. EaglePelt got around so well, she often forgot her friend was blind, "I'm so sorry! I forgot...I'm a terrible friend." She paused, "It really sounds just as beautiful as it looks." She struggled to describe it, "The water is unmoving and is a light shade of blue. It...It gives you a feeling of peacefulness. It's really nothing that special." She shyly meowed, trying to comfort her friend, lying her tail on his back gently.
EaglePelt swiveled his head around at Hareflight's words. Sensing his companion's embarrassment and distress, the blind tom pressed himself close to her side. ''No, no! You're wrong'' he meowed firmly. ''You are a wonderful friend! No cat could have asked for better! You just made a mistake is all. You are kind, incredible, amazing, smart, and fun to hang out with. Don't ever think otherwise.'' He licked her ear comfortingly.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 14th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
EaglePelt swiveled his head around at Hareflight's words. Sensing his companion's embarrassment and distress, the blind tom pressed himself close to her side. ''No, no! You're wrong'' he meowed firmly. ''You are a wonderful friend! No cat could have asked for better! You just made a mistake is all. You are kind, incredible, amazing, smart, and fun to hang out with. Don't ever think otherwise.'' He licked her ear comfortingly.
Hareflight's fur fluffed up in embarrassment, "Really? You really think I'm a wonderful friend?" She blinked shyly up at her companion, "I think you're a wonderful friend, too. Do you...really mean all those things you said?" She allowed him to lick her ear, enjoying the gesture. When he had finished, she nuzzled her muzzle on his shoulder, hoping he wasn't scared away by the gesture, "I think you're all those things and more, EaglePelt."

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories

Last edited by PhantomRiderYT; December 14th, 2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 12:51 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Hareflight's fur fluffed up in embarrassment, "Really? You really think I'm a wonderful friend?" She blinked shyly up at her companion, "I think you're a wonderful friend, too. Do you...really mean all those things you said?" She allowed him to lick her ear, enjoying the gesture. When he had finished, she nuzzled her muzzle on his shoulder, hoping he wasn't scared away by the gesture, "I think you're all those things and more, EaglePelt."
EaglePelt couldn't help the smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth. ''Yes, I meant everything I said. You are all those things. Even though I can't see you, I know I am with the most wonderful friend in the world. The most wonderful cat in the world. I am glad I get to spend this time with you.'' His fur heated up as he felt her rest her muzzle on his shoulder. He awkwardly rested his chin on the top of her head, closing his eyes and allowing a nervous but happy purr to rumble through his chest.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
EaglePelt couldn't help the smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth. ''Yes, I meant everything I said. You are all those things. Even though I can't see you, I know I am with the most wonderful friend in the world. The most wonderful cat in the world. I am glad I get to spend this time with you.'' His fur heated up as he felt her rest her muzzle on his shoulder. He awkwardly rested his chin on the top of her head, closing his eyes and allowing a nervous but happy purr to rumble through his chest.
Surprised, but very pleased, Hareflight closed her eyes and purred. She nuzzled her nose into his fur, enjoying the warmth and security she always felt when he was close to her.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 14th, 2017, 02:14 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Surprised, but very pleased, Hareflight closed her eyes and purred. She nuzzled her nose into his fur, enjoying the warmth and security she always felt when he was close to her.
The blind tom entertwined his tail with Hareflight's, his rumbling purr growing louder. He felt happy to be with her. He wasn't sure if he loved her, not yet, but he had plenty of days to sort out his feelings, he was sure, its not like he was leaving WindClan at all. And as long as his companion was there, he knew he couldn't leave the Clan, not that he wanted to.
The air was getting chillier when EaglePelt opened his eyes and reluctantly pulled away. ''We should get back to camp'' he murmured, licking Hareflight between the ears.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Patrols finished. Check. Hunting done. Check. Training accomplished. Check.
Talked with Weaselshade a little. Um...
Lionsoar paused in her pacing, casting her golden gaze up and around, trying to spot the darker furred warrior. Is that really something I need to do though? The golden female had been ignoring Weaselshade for the past moon, trying to talk to him as little as she could. She still couldn't figure out what the problem with her was, and why she was being so... Weird around her best friend. He's just a friend, right? She was worried that her heart felt something more for Weaselshade than her head did. And that scared her. It also scared her that she couldn't control her feelings. She was usually so good with that, but lately, her feelings had been all over the place. Especially since her last conversation with her beloved friend.

@Mystical

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; December 14th, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Patrols finished. Check. Hunting done. Check. Training accomplished. Check.
Talked with Weaselshade a little. Um...
Lionsoar paused in her pacing, casting her golden gaze up and around, trying to spot the darker furred warrior. Is that really something I need to do though? The golden female had been ignoring Weaselshade for the past moon, trying to talk to him as little as she could. She still couldn't figure out what the problem with her was, and why she was being so... Weird around her best friend. He's just a friend, right? She was worried that her heart felt something more for Weaselshade than her head did. And that scared her. It also scared her that she couldn't control her feelings. She was usually so good with that, but lately, her feelings had been all over the place. Especially since her last conversation with her beloved friend.

@Mystical

Weaselshade was walking out of the nursery, that light happy feeling still with him. He looked around the clearing, looking at all the happy faces he could find. Just to increase his positivism. He got happier and happier until his gaze fell upon his friend, Lionsoar. He wasn't sure why, but since their last conversation he had avoided her. He had felt threatened by some unknown reason. And when he saw his best friend, she did not increase his happy mood. In fact, something about her destroyed it. He wanted to stay away from her, to just get to the warriors den and be happy. But 1, she was his best friend, and 2, she was rather near the warriors den. So he had to approach her. He stopped right in front of her, hopping his eyes did not betray his feelings. "Li!" He purred, putting the last of the happy feeling he had into that one word.
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:53 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart nodded and began to run after the rabbit from behind before giving a yowl, scaring the rabbit so it’d run towards Evermist.
As Evermist heard the other give a fierce yowl, she burst into action. Her legs pumped with energy and she hated after the creature with surprising swiftness. With an enormous pounce, she leaped and shared thenaimla in her claws. She quickly willed it with a quick nip to the spine, careful not to snap through the skin. When she had finished killing her prey, Evermist trotte dover to Quailheart. "We make a good team." She murmured to herself, long tail flicking with happiness.
Closed Thread