Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2017, 06:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

As Evermist heard the other give a fierce yowl, she burst into action. Her legs pumped with energy and she hated after the creature with surprising swiftness. With an enormous pounce, she leaped and shared thenaimla in her claws. She quickly willed it with a quick nip to the spine, careful not to snap through the skin. When she had finished killing her prey, Evermist trotte dover to Quailheart. "We make a good team." She murmured to herself, long tail flicking with happiness.
Quailheart nodded in agreement, little did she know she was expecting kits, she just thought she was running slower than normal. She smiled Evermist is a good warrior. I admire her for that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:59 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Greenblaze paced at the edge of the clearing trying to stay warm he didn't know what to do for he had already went hunting bringing back a skinny rabbit for it prey was always scarce during leaf bare and he had patrolled the border he stopped and looked around watching his clan go about its business he wasn't actually a clan cat he was a rogue abandoned by his mother on the moor since he was the runt of the litter a windclan queen named venomist had found him and adopted him caring for him like he was her own he had grown big for being a runt and had proven his loyalty to windclan plenty of times he was a golden tom with dark ornage stripes and deep deep green eyes, he huffed with fustration and continued his pacing keeping his eyes on the ground (open to anyone)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The blind tom entertwined his tail with Hareflight's, his rumbling purr growing louder. He felt happy to be with her. He wasn't sure if he loved her, not yet, but he had plenty of days to sort out his feelings, he was sure, its not like he was leaving WindClan at all. And as long as his companion was there, he knew he couldn't leave the Clan, not that he wanted to.
The air was getting chillier when EaglePelt opened his eyes and reluctantly pulled away. ''We should get back to camp'' he murmured, licking Hareflight between the ears.
"We should." Hareflight agreed reluctantly. She wished she could stay with EaglePelt forever, but they still had their duties. "Thank you, EaglePelt. I enjoyed hanging out with you. I enjoy being with you." She purred back loudly, closing her eyes in contentment.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 15th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The darker tom grabbed the other rabbit, picking it up almost gingerly, like he would a kit - and the creature dangled from his maw, a pleased expression on his features. Her words warmed him through, despite the weather getting colder, and he turned his head so that he could give her another smile. He was more pleased then he had been in a long time. Because he knew that, no matter what happened, he couldn't screw things up with at least one of his friends. Sagewhisker would probably understand as well, which just left... Fawnskip. If he chose Fawnskip, his friends would be hurt, but they wouldn't show it. They would think they weren't good enough for him. Which wasn't the case! If anything, Obsidiansky wasn't good enough for either one of them. He didn't feel good enough at all. He felt like a pile of trash, to be honest. He felt like crowfood. He felt like the worst of the worst. And perhaps he was, maybe he was just the worst of the worst, and as much as he wished the awful deep-down feeling would go away, it was staying there like a bad scratch. Never getting better, just getting worse, then infected. Eventually it could kill him. If it was like that bad scratch, that was. He doubted it would; physically, at least. Emotionally? There was always that chance, but it was a chance that he was going to have to figure out how to take. "And you can always count on me, too." He mewed, muffled through the rabbit in his maw, while he tried to talk around it - without much luck. These goofy moments were getting fewer and fewer, but they were still semi-embarrassing when they happened, and he felt a little awkward having one in front of Canineheart. Especially during a serious conversation.
Canineheart angled her ears in the direction of the camp, as the cold was starting to set in.. Her breath a cloud of steam in the air, her pelt tingled, and she felt herself start to shiver. The WindClan warrior felt one run down her spine, and the only thing stopping her teeth from chattering was the mangled rabbit held between her maw. Trying not to let Obsidiansky know, Canineheart acted like it never happened, hoping that the tom cat didn't notice it. Instead of focusing on the cold that was seeping into her pelt, Canineheart flicked her eyes over to her companion, whose face had an odd expression; confusion maybe? Or was that depression? Canineheart was never great empathy, but still, she knew that something was wrong. "Everything okay? she mumbled through the corpse of her prey. Canineheart wanted to comfort Obsidiansky; though they were friends, and probably that for the rest of their lives, she still cared about him, even if he went off with another she-cat. "Did I say something wrong? Canineheart backtracked in her mind to their conversation. It didn't seem like they came across an offensive topic. Or maybe that was just the way she saw it. Toms were odd in the sense of personality. But she pressed that thought away, focusing on her companion, even if it was hard not to laugh at the way he carried the rabbit.
Old December 16th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Digital Artist

@RosePelt145

Graypelt sat off to the side of the clearing, grooming his pale fur. His dark green eyes scanned the WindClan clearing for anything remotely of interest. He found nothing.
Old December 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
@RosePelt145

Graypelt sat off to the side of the clearing, grooming his pale fur. His dark green eyes scanned the WindClan clearing for anything remotely of interest. He found nothing.
Leaf-bare was in full swing, and the shining sun did nothing to warm the chill in the air. Prey was little this season, and all the cats seemed to be feeling the effects.
A young, pretty she-cat appeared from the warriors den, her lean muscles rippling under her sleek pelt as she moved, padding across the Clearing. She went towards the Fresh kill pile, but it was obvious she was getting there by smell and touch, from the way she kept her nose to the ground and kept her tail on at least one side of her to touch the ground around her. She sniffed the pile and took a rabbit in her jaws.
The she-cat padded over to a corner, settling down to eat. She began to tear apart the rabbit, unaware of the gray tom grooming a few tail lengths away.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 16th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Leaf-bare was in full swing, and the shining sun did nothing to warm the chill in the air. Prey was little this season, and all the cats seemed to be feeling the effects.
A young, pretty she-cat appeared from the warriors den, her lean muscles rippling under her sleek pelt as she moved, padding across the Clearing. She went towards the Fresh kill pile, but it was obvious she was getting there by smell and touch, from the way she kept her nose to the ground and kept her tail on at least one side of her to touch the ground around her. She sniffed the pile and took a rabbit in her jaws.
The she-cat padded over to a corner, settling down to eat. She began to tear apart the rabbit, unaware of the gray tom grooming a few tail lengths away.
Graypelt stood up and saw the blind she-cat. He knew she was blind, and decided to go over to her to see if she needed any help. He got to his paws and padded over to her, his thick-furred tail swishing.
"Hello there." he meowed.
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

The white tom noticed he was dozing off on the stump. Sadly he felt lonely and padded off towards the warrior's den. He saw everybody was huddle up together, though Cloudy ~ Creek wasn't interested to join in. As he felt his paws surface on the soft moss, he thought about the different clans....then rogues also kittypets.
'Heh, what am I thinking.' His wonders were strange.
'Hm, maybe I'll hunt just one more time.' He thought while racing outta the den.
As he was pelting across the clearing, ice was hidden in front of him. He skidded on it and went head first crashing into a tree. Everything went black! A loud bang echoed throughout the clearing. Some cats glanced towards the sound, and their curiosity followed them.

((Probs gonna make him have mind loss or make him REALLY messed up ))
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:12 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart angled her ears in the direction of the camp, as the cold was starting to set in.. Her breath a cloud of steam in the air, her pelt tingled, and she felt herself start to shiver. The WindClan warrior felt one run down her spine, and the only thing stopping her teeth from chattering was the mangled rabbit held between her maw. Trying not to let Obsidiansky know, Canineheart acted like it never happened, hoping that the tom cat didn't notice it. Instead of focusing on the cold that was seeping into her pelt, Canineheart flicked her eyes over to her companion, whose face had an odd expression; confusion maybe? Or was that depression? Canineheart was never great empathy, but still, she knew that something was wrong. "Everything okay? she mumbled through the corpse of her prey. Canineheart wanted to comfort Obsidiansky; though they were friends, and probably that for the rest of their lives, she still cared about him, even if he went off with another she-cat. "Did I say something wrong? Canineheart backtracked in her mind to their conversation. It didn't seem like they came across an offensive topic. Or maybe that was just the way she saw it. Toms were odd in the sense of personality. But she pressed that thought away, focusing on her companion, even if it was hard not to laugh at the way he carried the rabbit.
A frown came over Obsidiansky's maw when he saw his friend shiver, and he stepped just a little bit closer. He remained a respectful distance away still, of course, just in case he would make her nervous by coming too close, but at the same time he was almost desperate to make sure she was comfortable. "You aren't too cold, are you?" The feline asked, his eyes flickering with worry as he glanced over Canineheart.The dark tom shifted the rabbit slightly in his mouth, keeping from dropping it, though his eyes widened just the slightest bit in fear when he nearly did - he could practically feel his heartbeat quicken when he did so. "Everything's fine." He answered with a smile, though the words lacked a certain amount of convincing; partly because of the rabbit, and partly because everything most certainly was not "fine."

Obsidiansky did not feel fine. Her next words had him stumbling to find what exactly to say. The right answer would have been a simple "no, of course you didn't!" But nothing was that simple for him anymore. He felt like he was constantly sidestepping feelings and aggressive comments, and struggling with finding just the right thing to say without offending someone, and trying to make sure that everyone remained happy with him. He just wanted to make all of his friends happy. But that was harder then he had ever imagined it being. "No! No, no, no, of course you didn't say anything wrong, I wasn't even thinking about you - I mean - I was, but I wasn't... oh, for StarClan's sake." His voice trailed off and he rolled his eyes just the slightest bit, breathing a sigh of annoyance as he tried to figure out a better way to word this then he had been trying.

It was difficult to figure out just what you said to a she cat you knew had feelings for you, and you could have feelings for them, without acting on those feelings. "You look nice today." It was a friendly compliment, as well as Obsidiansky's attempt to get off the current conversation, but it wasn't much better... clearly he was struggling with this. The only thing that could make this worse was if Sagewhisker or Fawnskip suddenly appeared. What would make it better? His former-deputy friend coming to rescue him from making a fool of himself, that was what.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

As Weaselshade suggested Clearkit to be the name of their youngest, Thea moved her muzzle, lightly grazing her smallest offspring, with a wet, soft lick. Clearkit it was. The youngest was name, so the new mother moved her head to her second eldest. The smallest duplicate of her father. This made Thea glanced briefly towards Weaselshade before gazing down at her first daughter. A smirk etched onto her creamy face. "Silouettekit." She announced. The name was odd, yet it was unique. It wasn't one of those simple clan cat's name, but instead had a bit of flavor that made this piece of treasure an honorable addition. "Because she looks like you." The only one who really looked like him, and therefore would be named after him because why not? Thea believed that the Tom before her would step up to be a father to him, given the chance. Since she wasn't very emotional lately (which became a terrible trait during her pregnancy) the queen wasn't quick to judge her companion like many times before. "Like a little...shadow. Only Silouette has more of a ring to it. Do you like that?" Though Silouettekit had more of a lighter pelt than her father, perhaps Thea's creamy fur mixed into that, the small kit had recognizable features that her father inherit. After naming her, Thea excitedly turned to her eldest kit, who was certainly giving his sisters a lot of mischief, a lick on the head. This seldom calmed him down, and instead he flailed around more. Thea rolled her crystal blue eyes, leaning her muzzle down to gingerly touch his head - he whined. He protested. This made Thea giggle softly. "Well, if this definitely isn't your son, then I don't know who is." She joked, finding her own eldest to be the utmost troublesome and annoying kit nursing. "But, he's certainly not a Weasel." She stated, softly, shaking her head as she put a thoughtful expression on her maw. This little guy was far from being a weasel. Where weasels were annoying, more sneaky, this one nursing at her belly seemed like he didn't have to sneak around to cause trouble. This little guy appeared that he wanted to get caught when he did things he had no business doing. Thea calmly stared at her oldest, her only son, as he squirmed around. She seen Silouettekit pushed onto her brother, clearly dissatisfied at his actions. Thea analyzed the pelt color of her oldest. He had her creamy texture, but his fur was much darker than hers, mixing in with Weaselshade's dark shaded pelt. It didn't remind her of a Weasel, not even a ferret. More so, it reminded her of a...raccoon. Truth be told, Thea naturally named him after the rebellious animal because, firstly, Raccoons were tough. And, annoying. Just like a weasel. So, all in all, she deemed his name to be Raccoonkit. "Let's name this big guy Raccoonkit." She purred. "Just because his pelt coloring takes on that dark brown appearance like one." She lied. She wasn't naming the kit because of his appearance. She was naming him such because if he was Weaselshade's son, he was bound to be annoying, right? Besides, Thea didn't find that she needed to tell the real reason why she named her kit that. The troubled kit was already pushing her buttons the way he treated his sisters and whine - constantly, all the time.

Now, given his name, which seemed to fit well, the Tom kit continued to squirm around. When he felt another matter push him, Raccoonkit retaliated, rolling over on purpose as to suffocate the other small feline. It was his way of warning the other: back off...of course, Raccoonkit wasn't on top of the fluffy kit much longer because he felt himself getting picked him, albeit gently, and laying back onto the mossy nest. Perhaps, where he was laying before. His whines settled down, and he happily latched onto his mother's milk, kneading her stomach, which brought discomfort to her. Though as he grows older, others would learn that his greediness for food...and other things...would never be satiated.

Clearkit, Silhouttekit, Raccoonkit... Weaselshade smiled at the names. All unique. All perfect for the kits. Silhouettekit, for the fact she resembled him. She was the second smallest, but also the second largest. She seemed to have quite a personality, with constant mood swings. Weaselshade saw her as an interesting character, with an interesting name. He would not have been able to name her as well as Thea had. Clearkit, beautiful and pure. Raccoonkit, troublesome and devilish. They were all beautiful, and he loved them in a way he had never loved anyone before. Even with Nightpaw and Mothpaw he had not felt that one way. With his adoptive mother, no. Friends, no. Love Interests, no. It was new and it filled him to the brim with an amazing feeling. It contained love, joy, affection, and many other words that are good or means happy. He really couldn't figure out what to say, the feeling was just so indescribable he felt as if he were muted. He couldn't form words. He had never felt that way. Never. It was new and it was wonderful. When he looked at the kits and got the feeling he felt as if all bad feelings drained out of him. He had never been a particularly happy cat, so even a little spurt of joy would be surprising to him, but the feeling he was having was just such a shock that Weaselshade didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to say, what to do. Should he leave, should he say something, should he ask Thea how she was feeling. He had never prepared himself to be a father, he thought that in his whole life he would never have kits. But even when he had known Thea was expecting kits, he had not prepared himself for the joy that he would feel. And he especially hadn't prepared himself for how he was going to act around his kits. But the one thing that he had just never thought about, it had never even entered his mind, was how he was going to act around Thea. Should he just keep acting the way he had before. He decided that even though it had been a while since Thea had stated that Raccoonkit was like him, he decided that continuing the conversation would ease his excitement a bit. Not that excitement was a bad thing, it was just a little overwhelming. "My twin's son?" Weaselshade asked, a playful twinkle in his eyes. He had no twin, and he was aware of it but he was pretty sure he had not acted the way Raccoonkit was acting when he was a kit, but there was always the possibility he had. "Raccoonkit is nothing like me." He purred, laughing slightly as he looked at the kit who though he didn't look like him, had a rebellious personality just like he did.

Silhouettekit found that she rather enjoyed her name. It suited her. And perhaps it was her name that brought a sudden mood swing and made her calm down. She decided that maybe her brother would stop if she stopped fighting back, there was a possibility, but there wasn't. Part of her said that he would, part of her told her to just keep fighting. But because of her name, and the soothing sound of her parents joyful voices she calmed down.