Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2018, 11:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mistkit had heard from some queens that he had a similar history of her so she felt she should be able to trust him, especially because he was sounding actually concerned, but she lacked trust in anyone she forced her grey fur to lie flat once more,” Sorry. I’m skittish. I get attacked alot so I don’t trust cats with ease.” She meowed hinting that she wasn’t going to befriend his easily.
Splitkit blinked at the kit. When both of his father's had been around, no one had attacked him, but a couple of kits had taken to tearing apart their nest each day. Of course, since Cavemist disappeared, it seemed no one would even pay that kind of attention to him. "You should just claw at them," Splitkit murmured with vague interest. "That way, they'll know better than to do that again."

Old March 14th, 2018, 09:44 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolepaw skipped happily into the medicine cats den. She was halfway to being a medicine cat apprentice! It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to Oriolepaw, which wasn't saying much due to the fact that she was only six moons old. But that didn't matter. She assumed it would be the second most exciting in her life. Second only to when she became a full medicine cat. That was going to be even better than becoming a medicine cat apprentice. She felt like she had butterfly's in her stomach just from thinking about it. Oriolepaw was generally upbeat cat. But even someone who had no idea she was now the medicine cat apprentice would notice she seemed far happier than normal. When she looked at the herbs he had set up she was reminded once again that becoming a medicine cat would not be easy. "What are those?" She asked curiously.
A moon ago, Surgestorm would have startled at the sudden appearance of Oriolepaw in the corner of his vision. However, they had fallen into a sort of habit these past weeks, one where Surgestorm would be working and Oriole would come to him throughout the day and help him. He didn't even have glance over to make sure it was her anymore, he just knew. The medicine cat considered her question for a moment, trying to find the best way to explain in. After a moment, he separated one of the piles into four piles of four different herbs in order to show which one was which. He pointed to the small white flower petals first. "That's sorrel," He meowed. "It looks kinda similar to dock at first, but you can usually tell the difference using your nose. This particular part of the traveling herbs bundle keeps the cat from getting hungry and gives them some energy." The tom pointed to the pile next to it. "Those are daisy leaves. When your out collecting it, you can tell its daisy because of it's white flowers, but we really only use the leaves of the plant as traveling herbs. It eases the pain of aching joints, so you don't feel tired and achy while traveling." He pointed to the next. "This one is chamomile, which you can tell because of the small white flowers with yellow centers to them. It soothes the mind and strengthens the heart." The medicine cat bent down to smell them. "They also smell nice." He gave a chuckle at that and then pointed to the final small pile. "Burnet is the final herb. You've probably seen it around because it loves growing in our territory. This one is mainly for strength." The tom turned his gaze to Oriolepaw after his explanations, smiling. "You don't have to worry about memorizing them for now, we'll go over them in more detail in the next moons to come."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old March 14th, 2018, 01:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Fawnfern seldom welcomed herself into the clearing, preferring the feathery feel of the nursery. Raccoonkit’s constant yowls of protest, and incessant prodding caused the mother to succumb to her son’s desires to roam the moorlands. As long as they stay where she can see them. Knowing Raccoonkit, he would convince his sisters of some secret treasures in Windclan (as if he knew the territory by heart). So, here they were in the clearing. Fawnfern tried to duck her head into the grass as much as possible because she didn’t want to be seen by others. Windclan was such an open territory that Fawnfern felt her privacy was constantly invaded. Though these cats made a living on this vast landscape, goes beyond her wonder. Albeit, the grass was long and soft. She could roll around in it if she wanted to. Actually, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea... Fawnfern thought, almost excitedly. Her kits were in the distance, but close enough where she could hear their obvious bicker. It was like the siblings never got along. And, the fighting was eitherbalways caused by Raccoonkit, who played the boss, or Silhouettekit, who was the stubborn one. Clearkit was always the mediator, but her voice was soft in comparison to her siblings so she was often unheard. Let them be kits, Fawnfern thought amusingly, and she rolled onto her back, stretching her limbs around in the grass.

@Mystical
Old March 14th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fawnfern seldom welcomed herself into the clearing, preferring the feathery feel of the nursery. Raccoonkit’s constant yowls of protest, and incessant prodding caused the mother to succumb to her son’s desires to roam the moorlands. As long as they stay where she can see them. Knowing Raccoonkit, he would convince his sisters of some secret treasures in Windclan (as if he knew the territory by heart). So, here they were in the clearing. Fawnfern tried to duck her head into the grass as much as possible because she didn’t want to be seen by others. Windclan was such an open territory that Fawnfern felt her privacy was constantly invaded. Though these cats made a living on this vast landscape, goes beyond her wonder. Albeit, the grass was long and soft. She could roll around in it if she wanted to. Actually, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea... Fawnfern thought, almost excitedly. Her kits were in the distance, but close enough where she could hear their obvious bicker. It was like the siblings never got along. And, the fighting was eitherbalways caused by Raccoonkit, who played the boss, or Silhouettekit, who was the stubborn one. Clearkit was always the mediator, but her voice was soft in comparison to her siblings so she was often unheard. Let them be kits, Fawnfern thought amusingly, and she rolled onto her back, stretching her limbs around in the grass.

@Mystical

Weaselshade was not a social butterfly, but he did have a pretty good social life. As in he had plenty of friends. Though the clearing was not exactly his favorite place in WindClan, he enjoyed it very much and found that if you just wanted to relax with friends than it was definitely the place. Currently that was exactly what he wanted to do, so he was looking for one of his friends. He said down a little bit outside of the warriors den and began to look around. Hoping he would either see Lionsoar or his apprentice. For though he was looking to talk to someone training his apprentice would be perfectly fine as well. After a while when he didn't see either of them he decided to just rest and wait for someone to approach him. Right when he was about to lie down, he thought he saw someone familiar. Weaselshade turned to look and noticed it was indeed someone that he knew. It was Fawnfern! How could that be? She had never come out of the nursery since the kits had been born, except of course to get food. He looked around, and he noticed the three kits playing a while away. I bet it was Racconkit's idea. He chuckled at his own thought. He stood up and padded over to where Fawnfern was rolling around in the grass. He looked down at her. "I thought you preferred the nursery," He playfully teased, and swatted gently at her ear.
Old March 14th, 2018, 02:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Weaselshade was not a social butterfly, but he did have a pretty good social life. As in he had plenty of friends. Though the clearing was not exactly his favorite place in WindClan, he enjoyed it very much and found that if you just wanted to relax with friends than it was definitely the place. Currently that was exactly what he wanted to do, so he was looking for one of his friends. He said down a little bit outside of the warriors den and began to look around. Hoping he would either see Lionsoar or his apprentice. For though he was looking to talk to someone training his apprentice would be perfectly fine as well. After a while when he didn't see either of them he decided to just rest and wait for someone to approach him. Right when he was about to lie down, he thought he saw someone familiar. Weaselshade turned to look and noticed it was indeed someone that he knew. It was Fawnfern! How could that be? She had never come out of the nursery since the kits had been born, except of course to get food. He looked around, and he noticed the three kits playing a while away. I bet it was Racconkit's idea. He chuckled at his own thought. He stood up and padded over to where Fawnfern was rolling around in the grass. He looked down at her. "I thought you preferred the nursery," He playfully teased, and swatted gently at her ear.
Fawnfern allowed her paws to reach as far as they could, until she pulled them into her, rolling onto her other side, and repeating her actions. Afterwards, she stayed relaxed on her back, stretching her paws towards the sky until she pulled them in and allowed them to rest against her. The cream colored Molly’s ears twitched, but her gaze never left the sky. The color blue, matched the color of her eyes. Maybe the sky was a brighter blue while hers been more of a dim color blue. No less, the color blue always been a calming effect. Something grand to admire. She admitted that looking into Clearkit’s blue orbs always made her day a lot happier. Fawnfern’s view was blocked when she noticed someone approached her. She blinked her eyes until the outline of Weaselshade came into view. “Oh, hi, Weasel,” She replied, serenity present in her voice. Fawnfern lazily tried to swipe a paw back at the tom in retaliation for swatting her ear, but since she was pleasantly relaxed, all she could do was purr at the action. “I do prefer the nursery.” She told him, then added, “But I think Raccoonkit was getting on the other queen’s nerves with his constant rampages. I swear I don’t know where his energy is coming from, so maybe being out here will tire him out.” Fawnfern rolled over so now that she laid on her stomach. She crossed her paws in front of her, tilting her head to look up at Weaselshade. “I wish I could be taking a nap right now, but I can’t sleep knowing that those three are still up and terrorizing the other queens and kits,” Fawnfern giggled, affectionately. Fawnfern’s tail swished behind her, finally staying placed on the side of her, comfortably. “How you’ve been doing all today?” She asked, curiously. She imagined he would be with one of his friends. She found it surprising that he decided to come up to her.
Old March 14th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Fawnfern allowed her paws to reach as far as they could, until she pulled them into her, rolling onto her other side, and repeating her actions. Afterwards, she stayed relaxed on her back, stretching her paws towards the sky until she pulled them in and allowed them to rest against her. The cream colored Molly’s ears twitched, but her gaze never left the sky. The color blue, matched the color of her eyes. Maybe the sky was a brighter blue while hers been more of a dim color blue. No less, the color blue always been a calming effect. Something grand to admire. She admitted that looking into Clearkit’s blue orbs always made her day a lot happier. Fawnfern’s view was blocked when she noticed someone approached her. She blinked her eyes until the outline of Weaselshade came into view. “Oh, hi, Weasel,” She replied, serenity present in her voice. Fawnfern lazily tried to swipe a paw back at the tom in retaliation for swatting her ear, but since she was pleasantly relaxed, all she could do was purr at the action. “I do prefer the nursery.” She told him, then added, “But I think Raccoonkit was getting on the other queen’s nerves with his constant rampages. I swear I don’t know where his energy is coming from, so maybe being out here will tire him out.” Fawnfern rolled over so now that she laid on her stomach. She crossed her paws in front of her, tilting her head to look up at Weaselshade. “I wish I could be taking a nap right now, but I can’t sleep knowing that those three are still up and terrorizing the other queens and kits,” Fawnfern giggled, affectionately. Fawnfern’s tail swished behind her, finally staying placed on the side of her, comfortably. “How you’ve been doing all today?” She asked, curiously. She imagined he would be with one of his friends. She found it surprising that he decided to come up to her.

Weaselshade said down and contently let his gaze drift over to the kits playing a while away as she spoke. As he watched the kits playing, he purred. "I doubt that you could ever tire him out." He said honestly, noting the very energetic and fierce way that Raccoonkit seemed to always play with his siblings It honestly just seemed to be the way he played, and though all kits played, he seemed to play a little too rough for his youngest sister. Silhouette could keep up, and she was stubborn, she certainly didn't seem to let anyone play boss. "One day they'll be apprentices, and then they'll be someone else's problem," he pointed out. They would not be kits forever. One day they would be apprentices. Then their mentors would have to deal with them. Perhaps Raccoonkit would be better when he was older, because he would be able to go out in the territory. Wasn't that what he wanted anyway? Even if he was currently content with the clearing, he would want to be in the territory soon after that. Weaselshade turned his gaze to look back at Fawnfern, just in time for her next sentence. He didn't need to think to answer. "Good," He purred. "I've been hunting already, and I've ran into a friend. I think I've done everything I need to do," when he said that he didn't say that the friend he was talking about was her. He knew that she was getting friendlier towards him, but he still wasn't sure that she considered him a friend. He didn't see how calling her a friend could insult her, but her being her, he was cautious.
Old March 14th, 2018, 03:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Weaselshade said down and contently let his gaze drift over to the kits playing a while away as she spoke. As he watched the kits playing, he purred. "I doubt that you could ever tire him out." He said honestly, noting the very energetic and fierce way that Raccoonkit seemed to always play with his siblings It honestly just seemed to be the way he played, and though all kits played, he seemed to play a little too rough for his youngest sister. Silhouette could keep up, and she was stubborn, she certainly didn't seem to let anyone play boss. "One day they'll be apprentices, and then they'll be someone else's problem," he pointed out. They would not be kits forever. One day they would be apprentices. Then their mentors would have to deal with them. Perhaps Raccoonkit would be better when he was older, because he would be able to go out in the territory. Wasn't that what he wanted anyway? Even if he was currently content with the clearing, he would want to be in the territory soon after that. Weaselshade turned his gaze to look back at Fawnfern, just in time for her next sentence. He didn't need to think to answer. "Good," He purred. "I've been hunting already, and I've ran into a friend. I think I've done everything I need to do," when he said that he didn't say that the friend he was talking about was her. He knew that she was getting friendlier towards him, but he still wasn't sure that she considered him a friend. He didn't see how calling her a friend could insult her, but her being her, he was cautious.
“That’s exactly why I allow Raccoonkit to tire himself out.” Fawnfern snorted. The only time Raccoonkit allowed himself to sleep was when it was late at night and Fawnfern would wrap her smooth tail around the three, snuggled against them. They would be placed away from any view, and she would be wrapped around them in a protective manner. Raccoonkit, as horrible as he was, liked to lay between her chest, his head lolling over her paws. Other than that, Raccoonkit was a very hyperactive kit that caused Fawnfern to be stressed more than she liked to admit. “No one said parenting would be easy though.” She rolled her shoulders believing that Weaselshade was considered lucky that he wasn’t a queen and hardly anyone expected him to care for his own kits. It was the queen’s sole job to nurse and raise her kits until they were apprentices. The fathers were providers. As long as they took care of their queen, then they weren’t hounded down to spend time with their kits. Unless it was the queen who wanted the father to play with them. Fawnfern knew Weaselshade was a good father. Their adoptive and biological kits adored the tom, so Fawnfern didn’t even bother Weaselshade about taking on the kits someday. It certainly would had been an argument in itself. Firstly, he wasn’t her mate so she had little to no reasons to control him. Secondly, she was the one who begged the tom for kits. In all honesty, he didn’t have to stay around. He chose to. Fawnfern would always secretly appreciate this. At his next words, the she cat laughed. Almost too loudly. “Isn’t that the truth!” She meowed, cheerfully. “It’s going to be exciting to watch them become apprentices though! Although I’ll be a little lonely in the nursery after they’re gone. I’ll kinda miss them climbing all over me and annoying me with constant questions,” she purred, affectionately. She knew her kits, however, would enjoy being apprentices. Raccoonkit liked to play a game he dubbed as “warriors” where he forced his sisters or other kits into a fight. Fawnfern rolled back onto her back, looking up at Weaselshade as he answered her question. Sounds typical, her whiskers twitched. “Oh, a friend? Who is this friend?” Fawnfern asked, casually. It didn’t click in her mind that it was her as she knew Weaselshade had plenty friends. Let alone, she didn’t think he actually claimed her as a friend even if they had been getting along quite well over the moons. “Ooooh, do you have a secret girlfriend?” She teased, bringing a paw upward to jab at him in mirth.
Old March 14th, 2018, 09:32 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
(Oh, gosh darn. Well, I posted it now! Since the medicine den spot is taken, Leapkit will have to be treated in the clearing instead.)

To Leapkit, those were the most reassuring words he could have said. I'll be alright, she repeated to herself. I'll be fine. Nimblewhisker said so. Her heart warmed at his words, and she nuzzled his shoulder in a silent show of her gratitude.

As Leapkit slowly crossed the clearing, leaning heavily on Nimblewhisker's flank, she began to notice that it was harder and harder to move. Every wobbly step sent a bolt of pain through her stomach. The clearing had never seemed so wide--how were they only halfway across? She didn't want to worry her brother, but the pain was finally too much to bear. "Nimblewhisker?" Leapkit whimpered. "I... I'm not sure I can walk all the way to the medicine den."
"I-I can c-carry you t-then!" He mewed more fear started to pool in his pelt once again before remembering the last time he had tried to carry her and quickly shooting down the idea of doing it again, "Hehe o-on second thought how about you l-lay down and I'll fetch Surgestorm so he can just t-treat you right here in the c-clearing?" He inquired stopping their slow trot so that he could get her response, "I-if not I can try to c-carry you there or get s-somecat to help us!"
Old March 15th, 2018, 01:13 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Okay... no response for that, Heatherfur thought as she dragged her gaze away from Spireflare and his short tone to take one last glance across the wide expanse of moorland. She couldn't spot any hares or prey on the moorland, despite this being just a territory patrol and not a hunting one. Still, it couldn't hurt to bring a morsel or two back to camp, especially with this rather harsh leaf-bare they'd been having. The snow was still ever present throughout all the territory, and her along with most of the Clan were growing too skinny. "So, you have a brother, right? Fireflare?" she asked, trying to come up with something to talk about. She hated to walk alongside her Clanmates in silence, and this was the only thing she really knew about the warrior she was with currently is that he had a brother in the Clan. She'd heard of Fireflare and his flirting tendencies - she herself staying away for that reason alone - so she figured this might get him in a better mode. Unbeknownst to her everything that had gone down between the two, Heatherfur glanced over, waiting for his answer.
(Bump as requested, @king kaleb! ^^)
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

“That’s exactly why I allow Raccoonkit to tire himself out.” Fawnfern snorted. The only time Raccoonkit allowed himself to sleep was when it was late at night and Fawnfern would wrap her smooth tail around the three, snuggled against them. They would be placed away from any view, and she would be wrapped around them in a protective manner. Raccoonkit, as horrible as he was, liked to lay between her chest, his head lolling over her paws. Other than that, Raccoonkit was a very hyperactive kit that caused Fawnfern to be stressed more than she liked to admit. “No one said parenting would be easy though.” She rolled her shoulders believing that Weaselshade was considered lucky that he wasn’t a queen and hardly anyone expected him to care for his own kits. It was the queen’s sole job to nurse and raise her kits until they were apprentices. The fathers were providers. As long as they took care of their queen, then they weren’t hounded down to spend time with their kits. Unless it was the queen who wanted the father to play with them. Fawnfern knew Weaselshade was a good father. Their adoptive and biological kits adored the tom, so Fawnfern didn’t even bother Weaselshade about taking on the kits someday. It certainly would had been an argument in itself. Firstly, he wasn’t her mate so she had little to no reasons to control him. Secondly, she was the one who begged the tom for kits. In all honesty, he didn’t have to stay around. He chose to. Fawnfern would always secretly appreciate this. At his next words, the she cat laughed. Almost too loudly. “Isn’t that the truth!” She meowed, cheerfully. “It’s going to be exciting to watch them become apprentices though! Although I’ll be a little lonely in the nursery after they’re gone. I’ll kinda miss them climbing all over me and annoying me with constant questions,” she purred, affectionately. She knew her kits, however, would enjoy being apprentices. Raccoonkit liked to play a game he dubbed as “warriors” where he forced his sisters or other kits into a fight. Fawnfern rolled back onto her back, looking up at Weaselshade as he answered her question. Sounds typical, her whiskers twitched. “Oh, a friend? Who is this friend?” Fawnfern asked, casually. It didn’t click in her mind that it was her as she knew Weaselshade had plenty friends. Let alone, she didn’t think he actually claimed her as a friend even if they had been getting along quite well over the moons. “Ooooh, do you have a secret girlfriend?” She teased, bringing a paw upward to jab at him in mirth.

Weaselshade didn't spend all of his time in the nursery with the kits like Thea did, but he knew enough about his kits to know that Raccoonkit probably rarely slept. "Are you ever able to sleep with him around?" He asked half-consciously, he didn't really feel like he needed to be as attentive around the molly as he used to. She used to be so different. She used to be very feisty and tended to have a bad temper. She had at least changed the way she acted around him at least. How was he supposed to know how she acted around other cats. That wasn't his problem. "If they did they definitely didn't have a kit life Raccoonkit," He purred, glancing over at his son. He may not have known what it was like for Thea dealing with the kits every second of her life, but he knew his kits, and he knew that his son was not an angel. Not at all. He was quite the opposite. Some queens could have lucked out and gotten three kits like Clearkit, but at some point even that type of cat had to want some sort of fun or entertainment in their life. He knew that he could never be as angelic as his youngest kit. Silhouette was sassy and stubborn and obviously wanted to have fun, she didn't really seem to mind breaking the rules but she still liked to be praised for being good, and she liked to get things right, she was also a sweet cat. "I'm sure that you'll have another litter of kits some day," He purred, "And maybe they won't be as devilish as Raccoonkit!" Weaselshade knew that every cat was different. Raccoonkit was just Raccoonkit, strange devilish Raccoonkit. It was probably just a kit phase though, he believed that the tom kit would grow out of it one day. Just like he had begun to grow out of his flirty ways. If Thea ever had another litter, he assumed that they would be far different from her first. Which meant that hopefully for her they did not behave like Raccooonkit. Before Weaselshade could answer her question about the friend, she spoke. Her words surprised him. A girlfriend? Is she crazy? Though the way he had put it he could sort of see how she could get that out of what he said. He had said it so casually she kind of had a right to be suspicious. But really she didn't."A girlfriend?" He asked, "Thea you know that no she-cat would approve of me having kits with another molly!" He was honestly annoyed with the fact she had decided to tease him about that, as a she-cat wouldn't she be unhappy about that? He knew that he certainly wouldn't be happy if a molly he liked had kits with another tom. "Plus I was talking about you." He admitted, hoping that that would stop her from teasing him even more.