Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
help make new character
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:47 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:46 AM
OC Sale lol
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:38 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 07:35 AM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by paris
Today 07:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[QUOTE=king kaleb!;503705]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
daydream emerged from the crowd of cats, pushing their way through them. they thought of it as any other warrior ceremony but instead, they heard nightpaws- no, luckynights name being announced. while they werent one to cheer they were still there, a soft smile on their features. they purred at her calling their name,"Im really proud of you, you know." they mewed genuinely. when daydream first had met luckynight she was on her deathbed from a dog attack, nothing more than a kittypet. they had kept her a secret from goldenstar in fear he would take her away from them. but they didnt need to fear anymore, she survived every test shadowclan could put her through, a flood, battles, and surviving. now she was a full member of shadowclan, and daydream couldnt be happier. "I knew youd be a shadowclan warrior asoon as i saw that fire in your eye when we first met. ive always believed in you, luckynight."
Luckynight felt tears of pride and joy pricking at her eyes at Daydream's words, and she rushed forward, twining herself around the medicine cat as she purred. "I promise to come and see you right after my vigil ends," she said. Snowspark and the other new warriors were already moving to take their places around the camp to stand guard. She padded after them, shooting a glance over her shoulder at the cat who had made this day possible, who had saved her life. The last rays of the setting sun coming through the tall pines danced on Daydream's golden coat like little suns. Beautiful... Luckynight thought. Then, with a sudden jolt, she realized she was staring. She laughed awkwardly and turned to follow after the others.

Old May 12th, 2018, 08:40 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Ombre Party
Tigerkit walked into the nursery, as bored as a cat staring at mouse dung.
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pow3rBoxTh3Kul3 View Post
@Ombre Party
Tigerkit walked into the nursery, as bored as a cat staring at mouse dung.
(Oh im surprised the mention didnt go through)
Wispbreeze looked at Tigerkit, a bit disdainfully. She flicked her black-tail tip, longingly looking outside of the nursery into the camp. She sighed, but said nothing to Tigerkit.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 13th, 2018, 02:17 PM
YEET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(Oh im surprised the mention didnt go through)
Wispbreeze looked at Tigerkit, a bit disdainfully. She flicked her black-tail tip, longingly looking outside of the nursery into the camp. She sighed, but said nothing to Tigerkit.
Tigerkit padded over to her. "Is something wrong? If there is anything i can do, i will do it."
Old May 13th, 2018, 05:14 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

( @king kaleb! )
The entrance to the medicine cat den rustled as a white head peaked into it. The she-cat glanced around the den with large, clouded eyes. She sat down and stared at the ground a long while with a dejected expression, before finally limping farther into the den. She held her right paw in the air not wanting to put any pressure on the large gash, eventually settling down on a pile of old, faded leaves. Her gaze never ventured more than 3 feet about the ground, and her eyes were clouded with sorrow. She kept leaning to the right side to keep the slash marks on her back from touching the ground. At this point, all the blood on her wounds were rather dried, only allowing a few fresh blood drops to come from them at a time.
After being attacked, she had refused to come back to camp. Instead, she had gone to gather all her remaining fresh kill while completely ignoring her wounds the entire time. Once she had returned to camp, a few cats urged her into the medicine cat den before she had reluctantly followed their instruction.
Now that she had actually entered the den, she began to regret her decision to come back at all. Why should I allow my clan to waist their herbs and freshkill on me? I won't be of much use, even after I heal. Her gloomy expression stayed faced towards the ground. Her refusal to acknowledge her own need to receive help kept her from looking for the medicine cat.

Last edited by Panda; May 13th, 2018 at 05:16 PM.
Old May 13th, 2018, 06:55 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Charmer !

things had been...coming to a halt in daydreams life. they noticed what had happened in merely a year of them being appointed. they were appointed last new leaf, and now it was green leaf. they had gained so much and lost it - but the only thing that remained a constant in their life was nightpaw.
no.
luckynight.
she was luckynight now. she truly deserved the name, she was lucky after all. she was lucky to survive that dog attack and lucky to be alive. but daydream was luckier. they hadnt gotten a chance to really sit down and talk with her lately, which made them frown. so they didnt hesitate to apprach her in the clearing, tail perched high with interest.
"Hey night-luckynight," they corrected themselves, that would take getting used to.
Old May 13th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@Charmer !

things had been...coming to a halt in daydreams life. they noticed what had happened in merely a year of them being appointed. they were appointed last new leaf, and now it was green leaf. they had gained so much and lost it - but the only thing that remained a constant in their life was nightpaw.
no.
luckynight.
she was luckynight now. she truly deserved the name, she was lucky after all. she was lucky to survive that dog attack and lucky to be alive. but daydream was luckier. they hadnt gotten a chance to really sit down and talk with her lately, which made them frown. so they didnt hesitate to apprach her in the clearing, tail perched high with interest.
"Hey night-luckynight," they corrected themselves, that would take getting used to.
Having stayed up all through the night for her silent vigil, Luckynight had slept through the dawn patrol and woken with time to spare before the hunting parties went out for the last morning hunt before sunhigh. She'd been enjoying a moment of quiet. Sometimes, clan life moved so fast. Between the daily patrols and her warrior training she felt like the last 6 moons had been a constant state of running. And add to that the battles, and tension between the clans she'd witnessed. It had been a difficult adjustment from her soft kittypet life. Still, Luckynight wouldn't have changed it. The day Luckynight had been attacked by that dog, she truly thought her life was over. She never suspected how lucky she was. Lucky to survive, lucky to find a life where she could be wild and free, and lucky to meet the cat who would become her very best friend. And as if she summoned the enby with her thoughts, she heard Daydream calling her name and smiled. She loved her warrior name, and she loved how it sounded when Daydream said it even more. "Good morning, Daydream!" she answered cheerfully. The medicine cat seemed in good spirits today. Leaning in, she said. "Don't worry. Snowpaw hasn't gotten it right yet once... er... Snowspark." The Black shecat shook her head as she quietly chortled at herself before focusing back on Daydream. "how have you been?" she asked "We've both been busy and it's been too long since we've caught up!"

Old May 13th, 2018, 09:10 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose just scoffed and shook his head. He's not a Clan cat just because he sleeps in this den. He's not a Clan cat just because he might have one cell in his body that belongs to a Clan cat. I just don't get why she's fighting so hard to defend him. "It's obvious we aren't going to agree on this, so let's just agree to disagree." The tom mewed, avoiding Inkyjoy's eyes. He blinked his amber eyes slowly.
Inkjoy sighed, closing her eyes and resting her mind for a moment until, finally, she spoke,"Sure, yeah, I can do that," she opened her eyes agin and looked at the ground, feeling slightly awkward. "Sooo... are you... hungry at all? I can go get us something to eat-t..." she shivered at the thought of the fresh-kill pile, with all of the dead, lifeless animals that had desperation haunting their eyes even after death.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old May 13th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pow3rBoxTh3Kul3 View Post
Tigerkit padded over to her. "Is something wrong? If there is anything i can do, i will do it."
"Nothing is wrong, Tigerkit." She informed him with a slight nod of acknowledgement. "What have you decided to do lately?" She clearly wasn't into his life much, but she had the heart to ask about how he was doing and what he was doing.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 14th, 2018, 09:51 AM
YEET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Nothing is wrong, Tigerkit." She informed him with a slight nod of acknowledgement. "What have you decided to do lately?" She clearly wasn't into his life much, but she had the heart to ask about how he was doing and what he was doing.
"Other than sleep, eat, and think of stuff, not much." He replied, blinking his one eye. He had lost his eye during a past attack from rogues; they had killed his real mother, and blinded his right eye, before his father distracted the rogues. He was able to escape, and now he was here. He couldn't even remember how he got to the ShadowClan camp; all he could remember was playing one minute, getting his eye scratched and running the next.
Closed Thread