Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 06:03 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:56 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:55 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Quacky
Today 05:52 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 05:51 PM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw looked up at him, a tiny smile forming at the corners of his lips as his mentor said they'd be hunting. He didn't need any fighting practice like Ivorypaw did. It was weird, his sister failed at fighting and and he failed at hunting. "Okay." He mewed, standing and following his mentor with interest. Ebonypaw glanced around, interested as he'd never really gone out before. He turned to look at his mentor, ears pricked and a determined look in his eyes. He'd make his mentor see he would be a good warrior, through anything he could do. His tail was swaying and his claws were flexing. He was more awake now, stronger looking. He gazed up at his mentor, blinking before shrugging it off. He trusted his mentor, so why would he do anything to him? "Good." Ebonypaw mewed, standing tall and strong. He wanted to be the best he could at everything, not a flop in hunting but a good fighter. He glanced around his mentor, seeing the area they were approaching. His jaws watered as he thought of the prey, squirrels and mice and shrews.
“Alright. The first step of hunting is simple.” Flintheart explained to his apprentice as the two of them walked into the usual hunting grounds, “You have to locate an animal’s scent trail, which can be challenging at times due to the other smells, like mine and other Thunderclan cats, but I believe that with enough practice - you can master tracking and locating its position.” The senior warrior gave a slight sigh and halted abruptly in the grass beside a fallen log that rested on its side. He leapt on top of it and sat down, looking down at Ebonypaw with a narrowed expression. “Now then, show me what you can do, Ebonypaw. I do not wish to be disappointed today, if you catch my drift.” Flintheart said to the younger male with a low-toned hiss in his tone.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Ok," Morningblue meowed, agreeing to Jaystorms's request. Morningblue felt a twinge of relief at getting to spend more time with his sister. She was probably one of the few cats who understood him. Which was unfortunate. Morningblue's most closely held wish was to someday be leader of Thunderclan. The brave and valiant Morningstar would never back down from a fight. He'd defend Thunderclan's border with tooth and claw and not even the most wily of Shadowclan cats would even consider stealing prey while Morningstar had a life to spare. But a new deputy had been chosen. But Morningblue was a practical cat, and he knew very well that being chosen at a deputy was about more than fighting prowess. A cat had to be popular enough for other cats to want to follow, and he was not popular. He was awkward and easily confused but things others cats did and said. Morningblue said none of this to Jaystorm. He merely twitched his whiskers and droned, "Bubblestep is deputy now."
"Uh.. yeah." The molly was puzzled. "And?" Wasn't the deputy being chosen known throughout the Clan? Surely Morning had heard about it? Jaystorm shifted her weight and kneaded her paws into the ground uneasily.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn stopped and turned to face Cherrypaw. "Alright, today we are going to learn how to hunt." She told her apprentice. "Show me your hunting crouch."
Cherrypaw immediately obeyed by dropping into a crouch and easing along the forest floor, her tail straight upright like a sapling.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Alright. The first step of hunting is simple.” Flintheart explained to his apprentice as the two of them walked into the usual hunting grounds, “You have to locate an animal’s scent trail, which can be challenging at times due to the other smells, like mine and other Thunderclan cats, but I believe that with enough practice - you can master tracking and locating its position.” The senior warrior gave a slight sigh and halted abruptly in the grass beside a fallen log that rested on its side. He leapt on top of it and sat down, looking down at Ebonypaw with a narrowed expression. “Now then, show me what you can do, Ebonypaw. I do not wish to be disappointed today, if you catch my drift.” Flintheart said to the younger male with a low-toned hiss in his tone.
Ebonypaw stopped, blinking up at his mentor with a nod. He scented the air, dew and cat. He pricked his ears but listened to his mentor, attentive. "Okay." He whispered, not wanting to scare any prey away. Ebonypaw was an intelligent cat. He nodded, determined to please his mentor. He would become a great hunter, a great warrior. He dipped his head, ready and eyes glittering with determination. He pricked his ears and tilted his head slightly at his sigh, blinking with a slight annoyance, he wanted to go and hunt. He gazed at his mentor curiously, ears pricked. "Okay." He mewed, scenting the air. The scent of mouse hit him as he spotted it. Slowly and silently crouching, he wiggled his haunches and waited for the perfect moment. Slowly moving forwards, he sprang. Landing on the mouse as it squealed, he tussled to pin it down, making a bit of noise. He bit it's neck, killing the creature. He raced up to his mentor with it, a tiny shred in his fur from the mouses claw on his cheek. His eyes glittered with pride at the semi-neat catch.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
"Uh.. yeah." The molly was puzzled. "And?" Wasn't the deputy being chosen known throughout the Clan? Surely Morning had heard about it? Jaystorm shifted her weight and kneaded her paws into the ground uneasily.
Morningblue saw that his comment was lost on Jaystorm. His tail twitched as he tried to work out how to share his feelings with his littermate, "It won't ever be me, will it?" In a rare moment of earnest, Morningblue looked Jaystorm in the eye, his gaze sad.

Last edited by Charmer; August 3rd, 2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Ebonypaw stopped, blinking up at his mentor with a nod. He scented the air, dew and cat. He pricked his ears but listened to his mentor, attentive. "Okay." He whispered, not wanting to scare any prey away. Ebonypaw was an intelligent cat. He nodded, determined to please his mentor. He would become a great hunter, a great warrior. He dipped his head, ready and eyes glittering with determination. He pricked his ears and tilted his head slightly at his sigh, blinking with a slight annoyance, he wanted to go and hunt. He gazed at his mentor curiously, ears pricked. "Okay." He mewed, scenting the air. The scent of mouse hit him as he spotted it. Slowly and silently crouching, he wiggled his haunches and waited for the perfect moment. Slowly moving forwards, he sprang. Landing on the mouse as it squealed, he tussled to pin it down, making a bit of noise. He bit it's neck, killing the creature. He raced up to his mentor with it, a tiny shred in his fur from the mouses claw on his cheek. His eyes glittered with pride at the semi-neat catch.
The senior warrior shifted into a laid position on the fallen tree, watching his apprentice do as he was told with a watchful eye. Flintheart tilted his head to the side, seeing Ebonypaw scent the air around him and then slowly crouch low to the ground, which surprised the male ever so slightly - assuming that he would have to teach him the hunting posture. He watched from a short distance as his apprentice sprang into action, a small squeak sounding from the mouse that the younger male caught and the warrior sat up when he returned to him, a small limp creature hanging from his jaws as Ebonypaw looked up at him with pride and excitement in his shining eyes. Recollection flashed in Flintheart’s eyes as he looked down at the male in silence, remembering a distant memory of a small apprentice looking up at his mentor with excitement when he caught his first catch. “You could do so much better than this, Flintpaw. Do you honestly believe that this will fill a warrior’s belly, let alone an apprentice?” His own mentor’s disappointed words seemed to echo in his ears and the tom’s ears flattened slightly. He saw himself in Ebonypaw for a small moment. “..Good work, Ebonypaw.” Flintheart said to his apprentice, dipping his head to the younger cat, “Do you think you could catch something else for your second time? Such as a winged creature, like a blackbird or thrush? It’s important to know how to catch different types of prey.”
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
The senior warrior shifted into a laid position on the fallen tree, watching his apprentice do as he was told with a watchful eye. Flintheart tilted his head to the side, seeing Ebonypaw scent the air around him and then slowly crouch low to the ground, which surprised the male ever so slightly - assuming that he would have to teach him the hunting posture. He watched from a short distance as his apprentice sprang into action, a small squeak sounding from the mouse that the younger male caught and the warrior sat up when he returned to him, a small limp creature hanging from his jaws as Ebonypaw looked up at him with pride and excitement in his shining eyes. Recollection flashed in Flintheart’s eyes as he looked down at the male in silence, remembering a distant memory of a small apprentice looking up at his mentor with excitement when he caught his first catch. “You could do so much better than this, Flintpaw. Do you honestly believe that this will fill a warrior’s belly, let alone an apprentice?” His own mentor’s disappointed words seemed to echo in his ears and the tom’s ears flattened slightly. He saw himself in Ebonypaw for a small moment. “..Good work, Ebonypaw.” Flintheart said to his apprentice, dipping his head to the younger cat, “Do you think you could catch something else for your second time? Such as a winged creature, like a blackbird or thrush? It’s important to know how to catch different types of prey.”
Ebonypaw gazed up at his mentor, his eyes sparkling as he buried the mouse, knowing he'd need to catch more. He sat, sweeping his tongue around his jaws. The young black-furred cat waited for his mentors reply, he knew some things about hunting from Ivorypaw, and she knew some things about fighting from him. The taste lingered in his mouth, fur and blood. Ebonypaw glanced around, the forest calm and the weather nice. He thanked StarClan silently for the catch, though he couldn't rid himself of the metallic taste of blood. The mouse was rather small but plump, good for a kit or two. Ebonypaw flicked his tail, again feeling restless for spending so long in the apprentices den and camp. Something flashed in his mentors eyes and he tilted his head, glad for the chirp of birds in the distance to mask the silence. Did he do something wrong? He blinked, avoiding eye contact. He seemed to be remembering something, so he didn't speak. He looked sad, which was rare for the stoic and fierce cat. He kneaded his paws, sighing softly. He snapped back to reality when he moved, and Ebonypaw was glad he wasn't dead.. okay not dead, but in reality again. He gazed at Ebonypaw, still silent. "Er- thanks." He mewed, shrugging and taken off guard by the compliment. He smiled slightly, somewhat proud in himself. "I could try." He replied, nodding. Scenting the air, it took him a minute to catch the scent of blackbird. A grin on his face he approached slowly. It was on a low branch, pecking absentmindedly at something. Wiggling his haunches Ebonypaw launched himself at it. He managed to grab it with some ease, but he landed rather ungracefully. He barely escaped flopping onto his face, he stumbled and caught himself. Dragging the bird over to his mentor, he set it down. His fur was ruffled and he was panting but he looked pleased with himself.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; August 3rd, 2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Ebonypaw gazed up at his mentor, his eyes sparkling as he buried the mouse, knowing he'd need to catch more. He sat, sweeping his tongue around his jaws. The young black-furred cat waited for his mentors reply, he knew some things about hunting from Ivorypaw, and she knew some things about fighting from him. The taste lingered in his mouth, fur and blood. Ebonypaw glanced around, the forest calm and the weather nice. He thanked StarClan silently for the catch, though he couldn't rid himself of the metallic taste of blood. The mouse was rather small but plump, good for a kit or two. Ebonypaw flicked his tail, again feeling restless for spending so long in the apprentices den and camp. Something flashed in his mentors eyes and he tilted his head, glad for the chirp of birds in the distance to mask the silence. Did he do something wrong? He blinked, avoiding eye contact. He seemed to be remembering something, so he didn't speak. He looked sad, which was rare for the stoic and fierce cat. He kneaded his paws, sighing softly. He snapped back to reality when he moved, and Ebonypaw was glad he wasn't dead.. okay not dead, but in reality again. He gazed at Ebonypaw, still silent. "Er- thanks." He mewed, shrugging and taken off guard by the compliment. He smiled slightly, somewhat proud in himself. "I could try." He replied, nodding. Scenting the air, it took him a minute to catch the scent of blackbird. A grin on his face he approached slowly. It was on a low branch, pecking absentmindedly at something. Wiggling his haunches Ebonypaw launched himself at it. He managed to grab it with some ease, but he landed rather ungracefully. He barely escaped flopping onto his face, he stumbled and caught himself. Dragging the bird over to his mentor, he set it down. His fur was ruffled and he was panting but he looked pleased with himself.
“That is, after all, the only thing one can ask from another in the end.” The senior warrior mentioned when his apprentice told him about trying his best, which that was all he expected from the young Ebonypaw in the end. He was glad that this young tom wasn’t lazy or too stubborn, he tried his hardest and did as he was told, which made Flintheart’s job much more easier as his teacher in a sense. He watched as Ebonypaw quickly went after a blackbird and he winced slightly as the male did a not-so gracefully landing, but was still impressed when they returned to him, dragging the plump bird along the ground and over to the old warrior. “I’m impressed, Ebonypaw. For a Thunderclan cat, it can be quite difficult to catch something like that.” He murmured and looked up at the sky, seeing the sunlight still poking through the trees above them. “Tell you what - you bring back a squirrel to me and I’ll give you the rest of the day to do whatever you want - though we are training again tomorrow, don’t forget that.” Flintheart said, blinking at the mouse and blackbird that the apprentice had caught.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn flicked an ear. "Your crouch is good," She mewed padding over to Cherrypaw. "But keep your tail down," Tigerdawn softly pushed her tail down with a paw. "But not so low so it touches the ground."

Character Site

Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
“That is, after all, the only thing one can ask from another in the end.” The senior warrior mentioned when his apprentice told him about trying his best, which that was all he expected from the young Ebonypaw in the end. He was glad that this young tom wasn’t lazy or too stubborn, he tried his hardest and did as he was told, which made Flintheart’s job much more easier as his teacher in a sense. He watched as Ebonypaw quickly went after a blackbird and he winced slightly as the male did a not-so gracefully landing, but was still impressed when they returned to him, dragging the plump bird along the ground and over to the old warrior. “I’m impressed, Ebonypaw. For a Thunderclan cat, it can be quite difficult to catch something like that.” He murmured and looked up at the sky, seeing the sunlight still poking through the trees above them. “Tell you what - you bring back a squirrel to me and I’ll give you the rest of the day to do whatever you want - though we are training again tomorrow, don’t forget that.” Flintheart said, blinking at the mouse and blackbird that the apprentice had caught.
(shower, reply in a minute)