Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:10 PM

Old August 12th, 2017, 04:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Whoops, my bad) "Right." He nodded and prepared to jump again as he got off and steadied himself.
Rosefern was prepared to roll, curious on how he'd react to the rolling.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 12th, 2017, 06:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
No. That was Snowbreeze's initial response to his remark, her brain automatically went to that answer. Just "no," no explanation, no anything. She wasn't going to let him get close to her, she couldn't - it was dangerous - it was bad - and she knew it. "Y - yuh - you... you c - can - can't, I, I... um... I don - I don't n - nee - need huh- elp... help..." Snowbreeze was fragile. She was broken much more easily then she cared to admit. She cared about some cats more then she cared to admit. Even though she was afraid to, she loved her sister. It wasn't like the ability to love had been taken from Snowbreeze. But she didn't tell other cats she loved them. She just didn't. Not anymore. "I - I - I can't... I c - can't tuh - tell... I can't tell any - anyone..." Her voice cracked and she lowered her blue eyes to the ground. She couldn't let Lynxheart see her cry. What was she doing? This was supposed to be casual! She shouldn't be scared! And yet she was. There was nothing Snowbreeze could do about her fear, it was... a part of her now. It had overcome her. Like a demon inside her head, and... she couldn't fight against this demon.
Lynxheart could feel desperation creeping into his mind. He didn't know why he cared so much, but he did and the fact that Snowbreeze wouldn't let him help grated on him. What was worse was that she refused to get help from anyone. The warrior decided to drop politeness and go for candor, obviously politeness wasn't helping. "Look, Snowbreeze," he meowed frankly, "I understand you not wanting to tell me your problems. I don't blame you for that. But you're so afraid of something that you're shaking! You need to talk to someone. You can't go through life carrying this burden alone." He wore a stern yet kind expression and his yellow eyes were hard with sincerity.
Old August 12th, 2017, 07:16 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rosefern was prepared to roll, curious on how he'd react to the rolling.
Mosspaw leaped, pushing off with muscular back legs. Adrenaline rushed through his veins; none of his training had ever been this exciting! Mosspaw grinned, his green eyes shuning and fixed on Rosefern's. He twisted in midair and landed on her back. His legs were already bunched, his muscles already taught, prepared for the roll.
Old August 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Mosspaw leaped, pushing off with muscular back legs. Adrenaline rushed through his veins; none of his training had ever been this exciting! Mosspaw grinned, his green eyes shuning and fixed on Rosefern's. He twisted in midair and landed on her back. His legs were already bunched, his muscles already taught, prepared for the roll.
Rosefern rolled towards his body weight squashing him, but ensuring he could breathe. Curious to how he'd react.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 12th, 2017, 09:42 PM
roar

Quote:
Rosefern rolled towards his body weight squashing him, but ensuring he could breathe. Curious to how he'd react.
He felt like his breath had been pushed out of him, and he gritted his teeth, closing his eyes. "Get... OFF!" he yowled, and pushed with all his might, throwing Rosefern across the cave and righting himself. His chest and sides heaved; his green eyes blazed.
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:04 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“It is true that there are not many like me in Thunderclan.” The golden-furred warrior mentioned, a lightened chuckle coming from her as she looked at Stonestream with a small smile on her maw, but she soon turned her gaze back to the forest outside of the hollow that both of them now stayed in for the time being. “Who knows? Perhaps I was meant to be in Riverclan all this time. That certainly would be something interesting..” Her tone made the remark come off as a jokingly statement, but as the pensive she-cat watched the rain pour over the grass and bushes around the woods, she couldn’t help but let her mind wander. There were multiple times where she imagined leaving Thunderclan to find another home, somewhere where she could start over and have a new start in her life. Sure, she wasn’t the young, energetic one that she once was, but deep down, Autumnleaf still had hope that there was something good out there, waiting for her to go out and find it. The conversation that her and this tom were having made her think of what life would be like if she had moved to Riverclan, having to learn to swim and fish with them. The warrior had never tried fish before, but her mother, before she passed away, always told her to try new things and if you don’t like it, at least you can say that you’ve tried it.

As the two of them laid there in a peaceful silence, the long-furred female thought about many things. Her gaze lifted to look around at the hollow that they were in and was surprised to see the structure still standing now. It amazed her in a sense, but at the same time, it was also a reminder to her about a certain time in her past where things all went downhill. Things were always changing in her life, like every other cat in the clans, but now, things always seemed to stay the same at this point and there was a moment where she assumed that she had died and was just a ghost that was stuck in the physical world - nobody ever talked to her in camp or even looked in her direction, for that matter. She looked at the grey-furred male beside her and knew now that the mouse-brained theory could be dismissed now that he had approached and has stayed with the small she-cat. She didn’t know why or how, but the thought of her kittens had popped into her mind and Autumnleaf could picture the small she-kit in her paws on the night she was born - her precious Stormkit. Her paws shook slightly at the mere thought of her tiny daughter.

Ever since she was young, Autumnleaf had never been a bully nor a fox-heart in any sense, for that matter. The she-cat had always been enthusiastic about life and excited for the future each day, a lightened smile coming onto her maw at the distant memory of her as a small apprentice running through the orange and red leaves of leaf-fall and finding the season to be so peaceful and beautiful ever since she had first experienced the season when she had barely begun to walk. A calmed sigh left the female’s parted jaws, her bobbed tail swishing back and forth behind her as lighthearted memories went through her head rather than morbid, horrible ones. There were more of those, sadly enough, compared to the happier ones and it made Autumnleaf hope and even wish for happier, brighter memories in the future, near moons of her life. She wasn’t ready to just give up and go to Starclan, not now, not yet. No, she wanted to make something of herself and go up to the stars knowing that did something that was worth all of the hardships that she had to go through from up until this current day.

“A little bit..” The smaller she-cat murmured, her tone quiet as he settled down right next to her, asking if she was cold. Autumnleaf was used to coming out in the rain to be alone, but the weather still made her shiver now and then, even though her fur was long and prevented her from becoming cold too quick. She looked at Stonestream, still surprised by how kind and gentle he was towards her, despite the morbid and depressed mood that she was known to have. The golden-furred warrior felt more comfortable around him now, rather than the first moment that they had met by the shallow creekside. Her whiskers twitched at his words about wanting to hear her story and his smile made her smile back, but not for long as she turned her head and looked out at the storm that was still brewing outside. “I was born the youngest of my litter with two older brothers - Sprucekit and Beetlekit. They were sweet, but troublesome brothers, but I still loved them. I never knew my father, mother always told me that he had joined the stars before I was born. My mother, Whitemist, was a widower and a very caring mother to me and my littermates for two moons until..” There was a pause in her words and she dipped her head, “My brothers and her were killed by a fox that attacked the camp many, many moons ago. Without anyone of family to take care of me, I was taken in by a couple known as Violeteye and Alderstripe, adoptive parents to me still now. Another kitten, who was in need of parents, went into the same litter as me, his name was Lightningkit and we became very close, not as siblings, but as best friends in the nursery for a long time.” The she-cat looked at Stonestream, stopping her story for a short moment, “Do you wish to hear more or should I stop?” The warrior asked, looking at the male with questioning emerald-hued eyes.
The tom gently wrapped himself around the small female. An act of friendship. Her voice had been quiet, but he heard her clearly. He always had a sharp sense of hearing. He could make out any voice within the forest. From the fluttering of a butterfly’s wing to the obnoxious wailing of another species. It was a gift practically. One of amazement for any cat. Though he never bragged about this. The rain did bring a sense of shivering. He didn't want her to be cold. Even if she had a perfectly thick pelt to keep her warm. If she said she was cold, Stonestream wanted to help. Weather like this always made others cold...and sick. The last thing any cat wanted to do was bother the medicine cat. He figured Wheatfur was always busy with something. “Oh, yes. Everyone is unique within every clan.” He boomed, looking out at the rain as it patterned on. He kept his tail tightly around the she cat, not minding the comfort of their pelts brushing against each other. “And, I've met them all. From most annoying to most...well, depressing.” He sighed. Stonestream was not that easily bothered. He held a lot of patience. And, every now and then-- like all the time, he loved to joke around. Just to see a smile whenever he can. “Riverclan cats are pretty interesting. Swimming? Goodness! No cat I've ever known loves swimming more than those fish eaters!” He laughed, softly, but because his voice was very deep, it came out in more of a booming way. There was nothing wrong with Riverclan cats. Every clan was different. Just like every cat was unique. He didn't want Autumnleaf to get the wrong vibe from him that he was judging the other clans. Oh, no, he was not! This tom wasn't afraid to even make fun of his own clan, and the cats that resided here. “Whether you were born a Riverclan cat, thunderclan-- whatever. You're an individual. And, that's all that counts. Don't allow the clan you live in assume what you are.” Maybe, there were some thunderclanners that were magnificent swimmers, or even some windclanner who were excellent at climbing trees. In his much younger youth, Stonestream was a very fast cat. Sometimes he would boast towards Windclanners that he could catch more rabbits than they ever could! Ah, memories were great. Well, the good ones were.

As she began her story, Stonestream kept his ears perked, but his eyes forward. He could hear every word coming from her maw as she talked about her kithood. More of her family, and what happened to them. She had two brothers who didn't survive a fox attack, and a mother who died along with them. It brought Stonestream in a frenzy as he thought about his own daughters who were attacked by vicious animals. And, his dearly beloved mate who was taken by some troublesome disease. Yet, he was still here. He was breathing. Autumnleaf was still here. She was breathing. Did that make them...the lucky ones? “I know ‘sorry’ won't bring back the ones you lost, but I am sorry that you lost them.” He murmured, his maw becoming a thin line as she spoke once again. Of a couple who took her in as their own. That had to be a good thing, right? Queens wouldn't allow young kits to be just...motherless.

Stonestream could remember his own mother, who was always supportive of him since he was the only kit she birthed. His father was there as well. More of a side face that he rarely got to see. His father had always been a proud warrior of Thunderclan that had no time for him. Stonestream, just as a kit, never really noticed that because...well, he was being s kit. A very humorously curious one at that. Stonestream thought back on his kithood and figured it wasn't so bad. It wasn't such a tragic like many other kits. His mother was always there, and his father...did love him. He just didn't show it as much.

His broadened shoulders seem to become stiff. And, he gave his shoulder a few licks to make himself comfortable. He then turned back to the she cat, noting that they were close. “I hope I'm not invading your personal space. If I am, you can just tell me, and I'll move.” He purred. Cats were serious when it came to their personal spaces. They didn't like others being around them and nosy in their business. That's something Stonestream came to understand when he was a young warrior. Stonestream tilted his head for a moment, swiping his salmon tongue over his jaws. “I'm guessing this Lightningkit played a large part in your life?” He asked, raising an ‘eyebrow’ as he stared at her for a moment. But as she stopped, he unintentionally squeezed his tail around her. “No! Please...continue, if you want. I'd love to hear it. Maybe, it's great that we could get to know each other.” He smiled. “I never lost my parents to such a...tragedy. I never had any siblings though. It's always been me. My father,” he paused, heaving in a deep breath. “Was one of those proud warriors of Thunderclan that basically had little time for me. My mother always spoiled me though. I was her...little miracle.” The tom missed his mother, and he really didn't enjoy talking about her, but Autumnleaf had shared a bit of her past, so it felt right to do the same.
Old August 13th, 2017, 09:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He felt like his breath had been pushed out of him, and he gritted his teeth, closing his eyes. "Get... OFF!" he yowled, and pushed with all his might, throwing Rosefern across the cave and righting himself. His chest and sides heaved; his green eyes blazed.
Rosefern nodded shaking out her pelt,"That was impressive. Some cats freeze others use there claws and you shove other cats. I'll now try to be more sly with it, sometimes I'll do it sometimes I won't. I'll give you a minute to catch you're breathe first."

Old August 13th, 2017, 10:07 AM
roar

Quote:
Rosefern nodded shaking out her pelt,"That was impressive. Some cats freeze others use there claws and you shove other cats. I'll now try to be more sly with it, sometimes I'll do it sometimes I won't. I'll give you a minute to catch you're breathe first."
"Hah, hah, hah, hah." Mosspaw took a deep breath, his legs spread out and he studied her through narrowed eyes. Well, I'll be ready when she does, he thought. "Can I try?" he asked. "The roll, I mean."
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
"Watch." Tigerdawn replied. She unsheathed her claws and began climbing, using her hind legs to jump further up the tree.
Cherrypaw watched her mentor climb and noticed the way she sprang upward rather than just using one clawed foot at a time. "Oh," she meowed out loud, then rocking on her haunches, she sprang up into the trunk. She kicked her back legs to spring upward, but nearly slipped, scrambling to dig her foreclaws into the bark narrowly keeping her grip.
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Foxdung! Morningblue cursed he had hoped to use signals to communicate his plan of attack to Sparrowfang, but the she-cat had stubbornly ignored him. This sort of thing wouldn't happen if I were deputy, he grumbled internally, his gaze darting between the other warrior and the fox, trying to approach it from the opposite side as Sparrowfang in order to flank it to do as much damage as quickly as possible.
SparrowFang noticed the warrior try and creep his way around the fox. They had to move fast in order to surprise attack it, because if the fox smelled MorningBlue's scent when he moved upwind, the fox might be able to dodge the attacks. SparrowFang readied her paws and pounced at the fox.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too