Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new love? (Lightningpaw...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 11:23 PM
Pinewatch Patch
by taillow
Last post by Ian
Today 11:21 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:19 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:18 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 11:15 PM

Old August 24th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@TheBread

Nightpaw padded out of the apprentice den and gave her legs a good stretch. Her pelt tingled with excitement. It was a new day to train! The sun was shining, the air was warm, all she needed is was to find Skunkbelly and they could get training! As she began to pad across the clearing, passing the kits playing and talking to warriors, a small hint of color caught Nightpaw's eye. A grasshopper was sitting there on the ground. Nightpaw started with excitement and dropped into a crouch with her tail high in the air and her rear end raised and wiggling. Wait until I catch that to show Skunkbelly! He probably doesn't even know that I hunted back when I was a kittypet. I even caught a bird once! He'll be so impressed when I bring him this. Nightpaw leapt high in the air st the insect, but before she could land, the bug had leapt out of the way and she landed with a thud so heavy it jumped again. Hardly discouraged, Nightpaw got into her crouch again and crept forward on heavy paws.
The silver tabby she-cat watched Nightpaw try and catch the insect and rose an eyebrow. She got to her paws and trotted toward the apprentice, slowing down as she got closer, "Nightpaw, that's no way to catch an insect." The molly said softly, "You have to shift your weight so it won't hear your paw steps." The molly continued, and if you keep coming from this way it'll see your shadow, try going around on the far side of it, it'll have less to sense you with then." Shatteredstep motioned toward a bare patch of ground on the far side of the bug and hoped the apprentice would understand what she meant.
Old August 24th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
The silver tabby she-cat watched Nightpaw try and catch the insect and rose an eyebrow. She got to her paws and trotted toward the apprentice, slowing down as she got closer, "Nightpaw, that's no way to catch an insect." The molly said softly, "You have to shift your weight so it won't hear your paw steps." The molly continued, and if you keep coming from this way it'll see your shadow, try going around on the far side of it, it'll have less to sense you with then." Shatteredstep motioned toward a bare patch of ground on the far side of the bug and hoped the apprentice would understand what she meant.
Nightpaw perked up her ears and turned to see the silver she-cat who spoke. At first, she looked at her with confusion in her green eyes before clarity struck. "Ooooooh you're talking to me! Sorry, I'm not used to my new name yet. What's your name?" Nightpaw asked, the insect all but forgotten. Suddenly she got to paws and gave the warrior a good sniff and leaned back again. "I'm so sorry but I'm still learning names and faces around here. Can you tell me you name?" She then shrank a little in embarrassment , "and your clan?" More quietly. Nightpaw had gotten used to the piney scent of Shadowclan and the fishy scent of Riverclan, but with both clans sharing the same space, the scents were starting to linger and become a little harder to distinguish.
Old August 24th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Shardkit looked up at RipplePaw, waiting for a response.
She turned to her brother. "Don't worry, Perchkit! Maybe we will all become apprentices at the same time,
since we were born at the same time!"

Character Site

Old August 24th, 2017, 04:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Stormpaw wanted him to like her as more than a best friend. That was what she wanted. But, Almondpaw only liked her as a best friend. Come on Storm, you should be happy he doesn't like any she-cat! But Stormpaw couldn't. Why did it have to be this way? Why did she have to be so depressed? Stormpaw didn't know. But to make sure he didn't try and comfort her, she grumbled, "Good". Then, placing her tail on his flank padded towards the exit. Being grumpy was the best she could do to not look sad. If she looked cheerful, he would guess something was off.
Almondpaw smiled at her, letting his mind wander. He'd confess when they became warriors. Under the nighttime sky, in a field of random flowers. Yeah, that sounded nice. He thought, his thoughts wondering on. Almondpaw was unfocused as she was silent, wondering if he upset her. I hope not! He thought, a bit worried as she remained unusually quiet. When she finally grumbled "Good", he smiled. That was the Stormpaw he was used to. Blush on his eartips as her tail touched his flank, he walked next to her side. "Stormpaw..uh, I-I was wondering what type of..tom you're..attracted to.." he mewed awkwardly, blushing.
Old August 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
"Yes!" Nightpaw meowed loudly, leaping into the air and landing on her paws. She trotted up to move side-by-side with the black and white tom. "I only went outside of Riverclan camp once and it was just for a minute and just outside the enterance to sit by the river after my walk around the camp back when my shoulder was still healing. Riverclan is really pretty and I'm getting used to the fish smell, but I wish I'd gotten to she Shadowclan before it flooded," the she-cat babbled on, a spring in her step as she moved with Skunkbelly to the camp entrance.
She's chatty, too. "Don't worry- you'll have a chance to see Shadowclan. The flood won't last forever, and though it'll take time, we should be able to return. You might start liking the smell of fish by then." he added, a slight grin on his face. "I might not be the most experienced in Riverclan's territory, but I've been looking around." [to rc territory?]

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Nightpaw perked up her ears and turned to see the silver she-cat who spoke. At first, she looked at her with confusion in her green eyes before clarity struck. "Ooooooh you're talking to me! Sorry, I'm not used to my new name yet. What's your name?" Nightpaw asked, the insect all but forgotten. Suddenly she got to paws and gave the warrior a good sniff and leaned back again. "I'm so sorry but I'm still learning names and faces around here. Can you tell me you name?" She then shrank a little in embarrassment , "and your clan?" More quietly. Nightpaw had gotten used to the piney scent of Shadowclan and the fishy scent of Riverclan, but with both clans sharing the same space, the scents were starting to linger and become a little harder to distinguish.
The molly smiled at the young cat, "It was difficult for me at my first gathering so I know what you're going through." She purred, "I'm Shatteredstep of Shadowclan." The warrior told her, "It'll get easier to distinguish the different clans from each other as you continue to live here." The molly lowered her voice and purred jokingly, "I'll have to admit, river prey is my least favorite."
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
They opened their eyes slightly to see Briarpaw crash into them, flinching slightly, giving a flick of the tail,¨Try not to crash into me next time.¨ they said cooly, leaning over to press a few licks to their own fur to calm down the ruffled spots. They sighed, they thought they would be getting some peace for once. It had been awhile since they could simply relax in the clearing with nothing to do. It was something they needed at the moment with everything going on, they wanted some peace. But it seemed obviously they werent going to get that at the moment.

Briarpaw quickly got herself off the cat. "I'm so sorry, I'm just a bit clumsy." she mewed apologetically, but didn't look the part, as her eyes were still hyper with activeness. The havana brown kitten wandered around the cat she just crashed into and looked at them head to toe. She stopped in front of them and with a curious smile she says. "My name is Briarpaw! You're a ShadowClan cat right? My mother told me there was a flood at your camp! That must have been terrible..." Briarpaw had faith in RiverClan that they'd be able to swim out of danger. She wasn't a strong swimmer herself though, making her wonder how she'd fair to the merciless storm's waves.
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
The molly smiled at the young cat, "It was difficult for me at my first gathering so I know what you're going through." She purred, "I'm Shatteredstep of Shadowclan." The warrior told her, "It'll get easier to distinguish the different clans from each other as you continue to live here." The molly lowered her voice and purred jokingly, "I'll have to admit, river prey is my least favorite."
Nightpaw waved her tail cheerily through the air, relieved that she wasn't alone in her confusion, and overjoyed to have met yet another new clanmate who seemed friendly. Nightpaw leaned in to whisper to the she-cat, "I'm so glad it's not just me! I don't really like the taste of fish that much. I mean, it's fine, but when I was staying in the Shadowclan medicine den with Daypaw, she gave me a mouse. It was the most incredible thing I'd ever tasted!" she added, licking her chops at the mere memory of that first tasty morsel. "When I lived with my house-folk, they just gave me brown, hard bits of food, and that was ok, but mouse was so much better!"
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Nightpaw waved her tail cheerily through the air, relieved that she wasn't alone in her confusion, and overjoyed to have met yet another new clanmate who seemed friendly. Nightpaw leaned in to whisper to the she-cat, "I'm so glad it's not just me! I don't really like the taste of fish that much. I mean, it's fine, but when I was staying in the Shadowclan medicine den with Daypaw, she gave me a mouse. It was the most incredible thing I'd ever tasted!" she added, licking her chops at the mere memory of that first tasty morsel. "When I lived with my house-folk, they just gave me brown, hard bits of food, and that was ok, but mouse was so much better!"
"I'm not sure many from our clan like the fish but these cats have been kind so we can't really voice that opinion." Shatteredstep told her before sitting up, "Well Nightpaw, you have a mentor already right? Skunkbelly I think.." The molly said, trying to think of the warrior who she'd seen around the clearing but had never really talked to before.
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
"I'm not sure many from our clan like the fish but these cats have been kind so we can't really voice that opinion." Shatteredstep told her before sitting up, "Well Nightpaw, you have a mentor already right? Skunkbelly I think.." The molly said, trying to think of the warrior who she'd seen around the clearing but had never really talked to before.
"Oh I know! the Riverclan cats have been so nice sharing their food and everything. Skunkbelly is my mentor, that's right!" Nightpaw affirmed eagerly. "He's really great! He took me out to see the territory and told me all about the borders and scent markers, and-" at that moment a moth floated by just out of the corner of Nightpaw's vision, and she watched, transfixed as it landed on a nearby stone.