Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:01 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
LightStrike scowled at her words. So she had seen him after all. He wished he could just disappear. Since Hollywhisper had caught him playing kittenish games, it just gave the older warriors another reason to treat him like a kit. He wanted so bad to fit in, but since he had shown impressive skills as an apprentice, he had his warrior ceremony a lot quicker than most do. He may be a remarkable warriior, but being one of the youngest had its drawbacks. He kneaded his paws into the dirt, trying to think up something, anything, to use as an excuse. Coming up with nothing, he gave up.
''Its not my fault I am young for a warrior'' he grumbled under his breath. His fur fluffed up a bit in embarrassment. He perked his ears at her next words and glanced at her warily. ''Join you? For what?'' he asked, his voice guarded.
Hollywhisper snorted in amusement “Its not bad playing game like that y’know. Keeps you young even when your 40 moons.” She meowed laughing. Her ear twitched at his guarded tone. “Sheesh relax it’s not like I’m going to take you out somewhere to do you harm. I’m just bored and thought to ask but...” she shrugged her shoulders and stood, giving a long stretch before waiting for his answer.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:40 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Hollywhisper snorted in amusement “Its not bad playing game like that y’know. Keeps you young even when your 40 moons.” She meowed laughing. Her ear twitched at his guarded tone. “Sheesh relax it’s not like I’m going to take you out somewhere to do you harm. I’m just bored and thought to ask but...” she shrugged her shoulders and stood, giving a long stretch before waiting for his answer.
LightStrike thought a moment, his whiskers quivering. He gazed at the she-cat a moment. Then, he reluctantly got to his paws and stood beside her. ''Lead the way'' he meowed, avoiding her gaze.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:17 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
LightStrike thought a moment, his whiskers quivering. He gazed at the she-cat a moment. Then, he reluctantly got to his paws and stood beside her. ''Lead the way'' he meowed, avoiding her gaze.

“Well great.” She purred triumphantly and turned leading the way deeper into the forest. “How bout we hunt alittle?” She Asked opening her mouth and tasting the air. “Or we can...do something you want?” She looked at Lightstrike, holding back her laughter, noticing he was avoiding her gaze.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:06 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Fernpaw skidded to a halt in the training cave, panting slightly. She turned towards her mentor, her eyes glittering and asked “So what are you going to teach me today?”
@Ravenfang

Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:00 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

A test of confidence to start off their training. There was always time to fit multiple sessions into one - what Featherpaw didn't know was that Silversky had been up all night putting together his plans for the day. It was laid out in a neat time schedule, but stopping to test her was never a bad idea. It might put them a bit behind schedule though... Nonetheless, Silversky watched with quiet anticipation, taking notice of her slight hesitation. It was understandable. He was asking quite a hard task of her, considering all she probably smelled was things brought into the nursery and around camp. He'd have to start slowly so Featherpaw would be a bit more comfortable. Pulled from his thoughts, the silver tom parted his jowls once more, scenting the air around them with haste.The last thing he wanted was trouble on their first day! Slowly, Silversky rose to his paws, watching the apprentice from a few tail-lengths away as she made her way around the area, scenting what Silver himself had been able to smell beforehand. Once the young molly returned, Silversky listened intently as she reported her findings. "Excellent, yes very good!" He praised rather warmly, his eyes shining with approval.

"See? You did just fine for your first time." He meowed, rising to his paws with a huff. "Nasty huh? Here, follow me." And with that, Silversky maneuvered his way to the roots of the large oak tree. Shuffling around the base, he inhaled the stale scent of badger. "Hmmm.. here, come stand right here." The silver ragdoll motioned with his tail for other to come stand next to next to a hole in the roots about a few tail lengths deep. Bits of grass and moss were strewn about in the dark den, a few strands of hair littered across the floor. "Badgers. Vicious things. Thankfully, it looks like they cleared out." Breathing in the scent once more, he continued, "About... a week old so we should be good! Let's get a move on before they get any ideas about coming back, eh?" Turning away from the roots, Silver slipped through the surrounding patches of brambles, crunching leaves underneath his paws. Keeping a quick pace, he moved parallel of Shadowclan's border for a few moments before stopping once more. The area was less dense than before, huge oak trees erect into the sky with little to no foliage.

Looking back at Featherpaw, the warrior tilted his head to his left. "That's the border about a few paw-lengths away. You might be able to smell it already - it's similar to our scent, but more earthy." He meowed briskly. "Go ahead and give it a smell. I'll keep look out, nothing will be sneaking up on us." There was a playful edge to his voice, but as promised, Silversky began to pace around the small clearing, ears and eyes alert for any danger.
In all honesty, Featherpaw didn't have much confidence. Although she was willing to be friendly with unfamiliar cats, she was still shy and typically wasn't one to approach a stranger. There were times where she was hesitant with her actions and it took a bit of motivation to get her do something new. Around her friends though, this changed. She knew that they wouldn't judge her for what she did, whether she failed or didn't, she could do things without being scared or embarrassed. The Ragdoll molly had the feeling that Silversky and her would be good friends, but as of now they were acquaintances so she still had yet to open up to her mentor.

Featherpaw let out a breath that she hadn't realised she'd been holding at his praise. She hadn't stuffed up her first task. That was a good start. "Yeah," she breathed. Her body had been stiff while she waited for approval and now that she had received that approval, she could chase away that rigidness and relax. Her shoulders lowered and then stood up after her mentor. She followed the tom towards the tree roots, her hackles automatically raising at the scent of the 'fox'. The stale wasn't very fresh, but she still felt cautious as she peered into the dark hole. The nasty scent sent shivers running down her spine and she flexed her claws in discomfort. Her lips curled into a slight frown as she realised that the scent actually belonged to badgers and not foxes. Well, at least she was learning. Next time she would be able to distinguish the difference between a badger and a fox scent. Hopefully. The she-cat was relieved to hear that the badger scent was about a week old. Even though she herself could tell that the smell was stale, she felt better hearing it from an experienced warrior. Featherpaw nodded and then flattened her ears against her head before she followed Silversky away from the oak tree.

Soon enough, they were standing in a part of the forest that had nothing particularly special about it. It was just like every other bit of the forest, but there was something wrong about it. It didn’t smell right to her and after a few moments of examining what was in front of her, she came to notice the pine trees that stood behind the oak trees. She turned her head to look at her mentor and listened carefully. Everything clicked together with those words. It was the ShadowClan border! A grin grew on her maw and she bounced forward, Silversky’s playful words falling on deaf ears. She parted her jaws and tasted the air. He was right, it was a bit like ThunderClan’s scent, with an extra tint of earthiness. As she sniffed the border, she couldn’t help but wrinkle her nose. Even though it did smell like ThunderClan’s scent, there was something about it that was nasty. Something that she just couldn’t name. She decided that she didn’t like the scent and scampered back to her mentor. “It doesn’t smell right to me,” she commented.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:31 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Fernpaw skidded to a halt in the training cave, panting slightly. She turned towards her mentor, her eyes glittering and asked “So what are you going to teach me today?”
@Ravenfang
“Well first I want to know if you remembered the move I taught you last time.” Goldenstream purred. Though her apprentice was energetic she tended to forget battle moves easily.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:51 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar23 View Post
It was one of the most irritating things when a cat refused to behave like a warrior. Powdernose was acting like a kit, and Stonegazer was angry about it. He was about to announce how he felt to the other tom before the younger warrior got up, pushed past him, and then ran away. The grey tom knew he couldn't chase him. With the leg injury, it would be impossible to run that fast, and he wasn't foolish enough to risk making it worse. His blue eyes remained the same as they always had been... calm, and without feeling, as he limped after the tom. His paws hit the ground with more force, the anger brewing within his mind taken out on the earth instead of in words or actions. Thud. Thud. Thud. Step by step, Stonegazer could feel himself getting closer to the younger tom. He could practically sense the other's presence with every step that was taken, and a smile spread over his maw as he thought of finally catching up to Powdernose.

They would be able to talk about this like mature warriors, not jealous kits. Whatever was going on with the other tom, Stonegazer needed to figure out if the medicine cat was needed or not... for mental reasons. With every step, he thought about what he had done. Intentionally or not, he had hurt Powdernose by leaving for the battle... which seemed silly to him, but he wasn't going to bring that up. Then again, why shouldn't he? This was silly, and it needed to stop. Powdernose had no reason to be acting this way. It's just a marking of an immature cat, that's all. I know he's not the perfect warrior, but shouldn't he at least try to show some signs of his age? That thought would remain unspoken, because Stonegazer knew that that was something you should not say in conversation.

He was not a socially apt cat, but he tried his best, and he was learning. He was better then he had been a few moons ago. Stonegazer came upon the younger tom, curled up, breathing shallowly and looking quite pitiful. "Do you... want to tell me what happened? Again, I am sorry if my actions caused your..." His voice trailed off as he tried to think of the right words to say here. Sorry state? Pitiful state? Neither one would be pleasant, and neither one belonged in an apology. "...current state." The warrior finished, guessing that was the best thing to say in this situation.
why does he keep coming back? he refused to look up, though he forced himself to breathe normally. his heart beat with the force of a million monsters against his ribs, tail twitching sporadically. stop acting so childish. he only wants to help. powdernose stayed quiet, lost in his mind. but he's the one that made you like this. show him what he did to you. he fought with himself, trying to choose between right and wrong. then, he chose. do the right thing. it isn't his fault.
"i knew what you had said. that you had made it clear that you would run as soon as the threat of battle appeared. but- but i didn't want it to come so soon." powdernose kept his gaze to the ground, frightened of what stonegazer may think. don't think. just speak.
"i was just so excited about finally getting to hang out with my id- er- you, that i guess i just didn't know how to handle being left there. i should have known that you would run to fight, even after all i had said. i'm just acting like a kit," his voice cracked and he flinched at the sound, claws digging into the ground. "you have no need to be sorry." forcing himself to stand his place instead of running again, powdernose waited fearfully for stonegazer's answer.

Last edited by lio; February 3rd, 2018 at 10:51 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:18 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“Well first I want to know if you remembered the move I taught you last time.” Goldenstream purred. Though her apprentice was energetic she tended to forget battle moves easily.
“Ok Goldenstream” Fernpaw crouched down, keeping her eyes on her mentor, she wiggled her hind quarters and lunged forward trying to knock her mentors paws out from under her.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Lynxpaw's ears pricked as Morningblue spoke, her eyes glistening as she listened to his words. She thought she'd done well, but her mentor was still standing, towering above the small bobtail. Lynxpaw gave a tiny flick of her tail and waited as her mentor told her what to do to improve. Okay, I can do that! She thought, nodding as he told her she had to fight smart. Smart. Got it. Weaker spots, wait a minute- Her train of thought left as she fell slightly, she blinked but leaped back onto her paws, determined as ever. "Gotcha!" She mewed.
Morningblue faced the smaller cat with a glimmer of interest in his eyes. "You've got quick eyes, and quick steps. Very good," he meowed. "Now then..." the big tom began to pad in a slow circle around her, the soft tread of his pawsteps echoing in the cave. "Let's see how you do with defense," he meowed coolly, the lowering his body as he prepared to spring. "When you're ready." He waited there like a coiled viper. He knew the sight of him like this would be intimidating. That was the idea. Lynxpaw would need to think quickly under frightening circumstances. He wanted to see how she did with them naturally.

Old February 4th, 2018, 11:45 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
@Random Melody

The area was silent, with not even the twittering of birds to disturb the quiet. The ground was snowy white, with a smattering of dead grass poking out of the white powder. The trees surrounding the clearing stretched high up into the air, their skeletal branches reaching up for a sun that was hidden behind a thick layer of clouds. A small, sudden crack rang through the silent clearing, startling a flock of birds enough to send them twittering with fright up into the grey sky. A tom with a pelt as black as the midnight sky raised his paw, inspecting the dry branch he had stepped on before shrugging and moving on. His tail wove through the air, streaming behind him weightlessly as he drifted through the territory he had abandoned not too long ago. Neverwing exhaled, watching the white steam curl from his mouth and into the air, disappearing as the cold breeze swept it away. He smiled to himself, the smirk faintly devious in appearance. The tom had been going through quite a bit of drama the past few months, trying to 'find' himself. Originally, Neverwing had headed towards the Dusk Syndicate after running from the clans in an attempt to relearn what it meant to be a feral cat- the clans had changed his views and it had wrecked havoc on the tom's soul, struggling to figure out if he should abandon his training for a new life with his beloved Blackstorm or continue with his devious ways. In the end? The decision would be made by Blackstorm himself. Neverwing had returned to the ThunderClan territory with only one thought in mind. To confess his sins to Blackstorm and let the tom determine whether Neverwing would continue being a rogue or return to ThunderClan alongside him.

Parting his jaws open to get a clearer scent of the area, Neverwing finally stopped, settling down on a large rock that marked a very special spot. It was a place that Neverwing and hopefully Blackstorm held dear- where Neverwing decided to blindly follow Blackstorm out of the territory, and confess his love to him right then and there. The black Maine Coon wasn't sure why he treasured the memory, but it didn't matter. If he was going to meet Blackstorm, it would be here; under the trees, out in the territory, beside a great boulder where it all began. He curled his tail around his haunches and waited.
Neverwing's freezing ;-;
@Random Melody