Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM

Old August 17th, 2017, 06:31 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rosefern chuckled slightly," A clan is basically a big group of cats who obey Starclan- Starclan lives in the band of stars in the silverpelt." She meowed knowing he'd ask that," There are five clans in the forest, Thunderclan- us, the forest cats, Riverclan- cats who swim, Shadowclan- swamp cats, Skyclan- cats who climb trees and cliffs, and Windclan- who runs on the moor hunting rabbits." She meowed brissling her fur slightly as she mentioned Windclan," It's a typical clan name, kits are called something similar to Rosekit or Owlkit or Fernkit, apprentices, Rosepaw, Owlpaw, or Fernpaw, while warriors get any form of suffix, while the leader is called Snowstar." She meowed
Copper listened, soaking in every word. Noticing her fur bristle when she said Windclan, better not say anything. "Oh, so if I was to joined I'll be Copperkit? Or something like that? Are the clans all hostile to each other?" He asked. His eyes seem to wander, watching a bird. It was quite beautiful in his opinion. Hearing a bush ruffle, he jumped. "Ahh! "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 17th, 2017, 06:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Copper listened, soaking in every word. Noticing her fur bristle when she said Windclan, better not say anything. "Oh, so if I was to joined I'll be Copperkit? Or something like that? Are the clans all hostile to each other?" He asked. His eyes seem to wander, watching a bird. It was quite beautiful in his opinion. Hearing a bush ruffle, he jumped. "Ahh! "
"Thunderclan is hostile at Windclan because they stole two of our kits, but we aren't hostile towards the other clans...yeah, you'd be Copperkit until you're six moons old. Are you okay?" She asked as he jumped.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
"Thunderclan is hostile at Windclan because they stole two of our kits, but we aren't hostile towards the other clans...yeah, you'd be Copperkit until you're six moons old. Are you okay?" She asked as he jumped.
Copper blinked as nothing came out, Just the wind, I guess. "Yeah I am fine, c-could we get out of here? It's a bit scary," He admitted. His tail flickered, "Why does Windclan need two kits? I think I been in their territory before. They seem so scary but the smell is worst than this! Anyway don't they enough kits?" He asked, but a bit more wary of the area.

pronouns.cc
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Copper blinked as nothing came out, Just the wind, I guess. "Yeah I am fine, c-could we get out of here? It's a bit scary," He admitted. His tail flickered, "Why does Windclan need two kits? I think I been in their territory before. They seem so scary but the smell is worst than this! Anyway don't they enough kits?" He asked, but a bit more wary of the area.
Rosefern glanced at copper,"I can take you to camp-one or two cats may be hostile, but won't harm you. They do. But they are mad at us because one of our cats killed there deputy so they stole kits from us and we stole two warriors from them." She meowed basically a game of an eye for an eye." She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 18th, 2017, 12:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Burningtail walked through the territory of his home and breathed in the cold morning air . He liked to do things by himself since he won't be a disappointment to any one. His paws scratched the muddy surface his tail was relaxed .
" I can be myself here " he said with a smile

@Aréi
Old August 18th, 2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Rosefern glanced at copper,"I can take you to camp-one or two cats may be hostile, but won't harm you. They do. But they are mad at us because one of our cats killed there deputy so they stole kits from us and we stole two warriors from them." She meowed basically a game of an eye for an eye." She meowed.
"Er, sure. I don't think I'll mind a few hostile cats.." Copper said, listening to why Windclan took the kits. Why did the deputy have to be killed? However he was too tired to ask anything. Following her to the camp, his tail flickering and his ears alert. Copper wondered what kind of cats he'll see, Rosefern had mentioned a leader. The leader must be strongest cat, that's what father would say. Even thinking seem to be tiring but Copper carried on.

pronouns.cc
Old August 18th, 2017, 01:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Er, sure. I don't think I'll mind a few hostile cats.." Copper said, listening to why Windclan took the kits. Why did the deputy have to be killed? However he was too tired to ask anything. Following her to the camp, his tail flickering and his ears alert. Copper wondered what kind of cats he'll see, Rosefern had mentioned a leader. The leader must be strongest cat, that's what father would say. Even thinking seem to be tiring but Copper carried on.
Rosefern walked along side the kit," Until we find you're family you'll have to stay here. It's part of our warrior code, we can't risk being at fault if you died." She meowed," We'll find you an adoptive mother, perhaps my sister or another clan is willing. Let me know if you need to be carried." She meowed.

Last edited by Mango; August 18th, 2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Rosefern walked along side the kit," Until we find you're family you'll have to stay here. It's part of our warrior code, we can't risk being at fault if you died." She meowed," We'll find you an adoptive mother, perhaps my sister or another clan is willing. Let me know if you need to be carried." She meowed.
"F-family? I-I don't have one... anymore," Copper muttered. Even though she offered for him to be carried, he didn't want to show weakness. He looked around the forest, "What are the clans like?" He asked. His eyes seem to flash from fear and wonder, as she spoke. In all honest he didn't want to be cared by another clan, they all smelled worst than this and he wouldn't know anyone. She has a sister? I wonder how she is! Copper grew more excited by the minute.

pronouns.cc
Old August 18th, 2017, 05:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"F-family? I-I don't have one... anymore," Copper muttered. Even though she offered for him to be carried, he didn't want to show weakness. He looked around the forest, "What are the clans like?" He asked. His eyes seem to flash from fear and wonder, as she spoke. In all honest he didn't want to be cared by another clan, they all smelled worst than this and he wouldn't know anyone. She has a sister? I wonder how she is! Copper grew more excited by the minute.
Rosefern glanced at Copper," Then this will be you're home, though at six moons old you'll have an option to leave. They're generally nice. A lot of cats."

Old August 18th, 2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Rosefern glanced at Copper," Then this will be you're home, though at six moons old you'll have an option to leave. They're generally nice. A lot of cats."
Copper nodded, walking beside her. He was slightly dragging behide, but didn't make it much notice. His stifled a little yawn, "What are the other ranks, if they are some?" He asked. He watch as a bird flew off, smiling at how beautiful it was.
(To Thunderclan clearing?)

pronouns.cc