Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old March 9th, 2018, 07:02 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The older warrior gave a gentle sigh as he kneaded his paws into the softened moss underneath him before speaking once again. “For the first rule of the code, it states that you must defend your clan, even if it means to sacrifice your own life in the process.” Flintheart remarked to his apprentice ever so softly before looking at her with his deepened greenish blue-hued eyes, “It, of course, is acceptable to have friendships in other clans, but your loyalty lies with the clan that you live in because you might mean your friends in battle one day.” He went silent for a moment or two, his ears twitching to the sounds of buzzing and relaxing sounds of birds as he grew lost in his own mind. Flintheart’s friends existed in other clans, from Riverclan to even Shadowclan, and he knew a thing or two about meeting them in battle. It was a terrible experience, but his heart was always set with Thunderclan. Abruptly, he looked at Sparrowpaw once again with a serious expression within his maw. “As a future warrior of Thunderclan, Sparrowpaw, are you willing to give your life for your clan and all the cats within it?” He asked, not blinking.
Sparrowpaw perked her ears to the distant sounds of water rushing through the lake. She neatly tucked her forepaws underneath her chest as she thought a moment. She then looked up at her mentor. "I... don't know if I will end up like my mother, but... yes, I am willing to sacrifice my life for ThunderClan. I will do whatever it takes to protect my Clan..." she gazed at a mouse running through the grass at her left, her whiskers quivering slightly, before looking at her mentor again, ready for the next part of her lesson.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Sparrowpaw perked her ears to the distant sounds of water rushing through the lake. She neatly tucked her forepaws underneath her chest as she thought a moment. She then looked up at her mentor. "I... don't know if I will end up like my mother, but... yes, I am willing to sacrifice my life for ThunderClan. I will do whatever it takes to protect my Clan..." she gazed at a mouse running through the grass at her left, her whiskers quivering slightly, before looking at her mentor again, ready for the next part of her lesson.
Flintheart decided that it would be best not to interfere on the youth’s personal past about her mother, but it did make him wonder - what happened to her mother? She might have died in battle or maybe because of something else, but it was rather rude to assume such things, so he moved on with their lesson. “Good.” The tall tomcat said with a gentle nod, “With all the chaos that’s been within the clans lately, you should be old enough to know what I’m talking about, it is important to show which side you are on and who is the truly loyal felines among you.” The warrior was never one to break any rules, even since he was old enough to walk he had always worked himself hard to get where he was today, which reminded him that Thunderclan’s new deputy would be chosen soon. Back when he was still mentoring Ebonystrike, the Burmilla had seen Passionblaze be named the next deputy and now he was receiving his nine lives at the Starcave. Jealousy had run through him back then, wanting to be in Passionblaze’s position, but maybe now he would get a second chance at going further in life. It was at that time he realized that he had spaced off in these thoughts, leaving the air silent between Sparrowpaw and him. “Ah, my apologies for growing quiet. As you grow older, you tend to lose yourself in memories of your past now and then. Enjoy your youth while you still have it.” Flintheart said with a soft shake of his head before continuing on, “The second rule is rather simple - don’t trespass or hunt in another clan’s land. This is important to remember when I take you out to the borders later this moon, stay close to me so you don’t wander off into a neighboring territory. Understand?”
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Kestrelshade flicked her tail,” Huh. Why not.” She purred she hated being curious I’m loyal enough to obey the leader or deputy when it comes to battle but not with staying in camp. Ugh. She wondered what he would say and if he was flirting or not as she hadn’t been with toms in such a long time she couldn’t tell if he was flirting or not.
Blackbird slowly walked by her side. "In ThunderClan, It's pretty nice, if you say that you don't want to be bothered with something, the message somehow goes around the clan and they stop pestering you." He said, and really loved that about his clan, he looked up at the sky and let the wind blow through his fur, before turning his gaze towards her. "But let's talk about something else other than our clans." He suggested, it was pretty nice to talk about something else other than clan stuff at times.
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:42 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
[ ahh, this is late! sorry! ]

Loon-nose bounded through the pale powder, excitably jumping around the snow as if it would disappear in an instant. It wasn't very foreign to him, and he had seen it many times before, but it was just so unique that he couldn't help himself. It was as if the cold substance turned him back to being a kit again, which wasn't the best thing when you had to help feed a clan of hungry felines. The noire tom was not oblivious to his childish mannerisms and somewhat obnoxious paws, in fact he basically willed himself to act in such a way. He lived life whilst he could, knowing that when he grew older he wouldn't have the freedom or the physical capabilities to do what he liked.
The tom continued through the forest, tiptoeing through the snow now. Perhaps, he thought, it would be best to catch something. Patched flank slyly manoeuvring through the dense area, the male had now calmed his kittenish behaviour. With Leafbare slowly leaving the clans, it was expected for the prey to run less scarcely; however, it still proved difficult to catch something worthy enough to bring back to camp. Especially when you weren't particularly prepared for the chase. Loon-nose crouched forwards, hiding himself behind a rock as he took a large inhale of air. A few weak scents came to him, mouse, cat, maybe something else? He couldn't distinguish the last one all too well, but doubted it was anything to worry about. He sat still for another moment, not really knowing what to do. If he couldn't smell anything, then how was he supposed to catch anything? His brows furrowed, and Loon-nose now sat up. His eyes flicked around the area begrudgingly, until they landed on a chestnut creature ahead of him; nibbling on some sort of plant. Although he was normally quite careless when it came to hunting, the black and white male was certainly ready to pounce on the squirrel in front of him. He crept up behind the rock, trying to stay hidden as best as he could. Hind appendages curling up, poised and ready, with his tail loitering just above the powdery substance.
In a mere second, he had his paws outstretched and in a predatory position. His first aim had missed, however the squirrel was too slow in its declination, giving Loon-nose the chance to snag his claws into its body. Just to make sure he had killed the creature, the tom sent a quick bite to its neck; finishing it off. His jaws opened to fit the limp body between them, before his paws once more took off. The scents from earlier had intrigued him, so he decided to follow them. If there was another feline out here then, of course, he would want to find them. Although, judging by his clumsy demeanour, they'd find him first.
Blizzardhail wanted to let out a whine of annoyance. She had grown tired of hunting a while ago but had continued to hunt anyway for the sake of giving the clan some prey. Losing that catch had drained her determination to continue hunting and now she just wanted to flop onto the ground and bury her face into the snow. That was the second piece of prey that she’d missed today and she was ready to give up. So rather than searching for some positive thoughts to encourage herself, she fell back onto ground, letting the snow cushion her fall and lay there, staring up at the cloudless sky. The Turkish Angora let out a loud sigh of frustration and closed her eyes. In a way, she felt stressed. Really, she wasn’t stressed because there was nothing to stress about, but she felt stressed because she had only caught two pieces of prey and that in itself made her feel like she was failing her duty. The warrior closed her eyes and tried her best to push away all of thoughts and worries. For a moment, it was silent. The only thing that she could hear was the sound of her even breaths and a flock of birds chirping in the distance. But other than that, it was quiet. Blizzardhail lay on the ground, camouflaged amongst the white snow and grateful for the peace.
Suddenly, the sound of clumsy pawsteps interrupted her peace and her eyes shot open. She rose to her paws and sat down after she shook her pelt free of the cold substance. She opened her mouth and tasted the air. The soft breeze carried the scent of a ThunderClan cat and she slouched a little, glad that she wouldn’t have to be dealing with an intruder today. She quickly forgot about the cat that seemed to be headed her way and padded over to a large oak tree, bare of its leaves. She collapsed on the ground beside and curled up with her back to the tree trunk. Although the temperature was cold, the she-cat was hot from having run around so much, and having thick, long fur didn’t help her very much. She had her belly pressed against the ground in attempt to cool herself down. The snow stung against her stomach at first, but it got better the longer she stayed there. She closed her eyes and wrapped her tail around herself. Her breathing became even as she slowly drifted off into ‘dreamland’ and her body was still. The only part of her that moved was her tail fur whenever she exhaled.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 10th, 2018, 11:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird slowly walked by her side. "In ThunderClan, It's pretty nice, if you say that you don't want to be bothered with something, the message somehow goes around the clan and they stop pestering you." He said, and really loved that about his clan, he looked up at the sky and let the wind blow through his fur, before turning his gaze towards her. "But let's talk about something else other than our clans." He suggested, it was pretty nice to talk about something else other than clan stuff at times.
She gave a flick of her tail purring,” I wish Skyclan respected that. So umm...what else to talk about.” She mused trying to figure out what to talk about not admitting I abandoned my second litter of kits by the Thunderpath or that my first litter died in a battle with the Dusk Syndicate or that my darling Fernpaw joined the Dusk Syndicate. Nope. That’s a secret worth keeping.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:03 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She looks at him sadly “ Palethunder, look at me...” she suddenly growls “ look at me! She’s in a better place, it’s not your fault it was never your fault.” She says as she begins to rub her head against his shoulder “ just calm down think of me. Remember I’m here... I’m here for you I know.. she was a awesome cat, she was beautiful from what I heard from the others but ...” she didn’t know if she should say it since she didn’t believe in Starclan a whole bunch but for the sake of her friend she will do anything to help him. “ she dances with Starclan, she walks among the stars and she will never want you to suffer. She’ll want you to move on with her in your heart... I know it’s hard my friend but please know “ she places her paw on his and smiles softly “ I’m here for you. I am your shoulder to cry on you big baby” she says playfully trying to at least make him smile.
@Celestial

He hung his head glancing away with his sorrow filled optics, blinking away the tears that threatened to slide down his face any given moment. “What if- what if they are’t there? What if starclan thought that the kits hadn’t lived a proper life so they couldn’t tell and sent them to the darkforest... huh? What then?” he shouted pulling away and scratching at the snow sinking his claws into the white powder with each slash. Her attempt to make him smile had fallen short and he found himself flopping into the snow with a low growl of desperation. “They’re... just gone... they torment me in my dreams and I just think it’s ok my fault... allof it is just my fault...” he muttered rolling over and sighing

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 10th, 2018, 12:16 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

He hung his head glancing away with his sorrow filled optics, blinking away the tears that threatened to slide down his face any given moment. “What if- what if they are’t there? What if starclan thought that the kits hadn’t lived a proper life so they couldn’t tell and sent them to the darkforest... huh? What then?” he shouted pulling away and scratching at the snow sinking his claws into the white powder with each slash. Her attempt to make him smile had fallen short and he found himself flopping into the snow with a low growl of desperation. “They’re... just gone... they torment me in my dreams and I just think it’s ok my fault... allof it is just my fault...” he muttered rolling over and sighing

She looks at him for a while than begins to step forward and lay down by him. “ ... I don’t know much about starclan and how they work but I do know that starclan isn’t like that. Starclan is seen as pure and good which I apologize but I can’t really see that. But your kits were just starting life which means they haven’t sinned or done anything bad so they deserve starclan more than anything.” She says calmly as she moves a bit closer to him and placed her tail on his back purring softly as she licks some snow off his cheek “ like I said it’s not your fault... maybe it’s mine. Or someone else but it’s never your fault. “ she says calmly looking away “ like I said before, I don’t know much about this clan nor how this world of yours works but I do know that death of kits is never your fault because your kind and you cared about them. You’re not like the others I’ve met who ate their kits for energy or for the sake of power. “ her claws tore into the snow, “ The City is a hard place, kits are seen as food there or stepping stones to power so here is much better. Here kits are seen as new leaders, warriors and so much more and when they die before they filled that role, they become a warrior of starclan. Because in starclan anything good is there. I can’t believe in it for I have sinned against them and killed so many that it pains me to think about it. I deserve the dark forest as much as your kits deserve to run with the stars my friend. Never question starclan, they know more than you and I. “ She says with a soft smile. “ come on palethunder, cheer up. At least you have a place to starclan and at least you have loved before. So you have felt life at its best while I have never felt it yet I seek it to this day. Please my friend cry on me if darkness brings you down and breaks you. As a cat born into darkness I know exactly what to do to put a big ol goofy smile on your face.” She Taps His nose with her tail. “ come on little tom let’s go before it gets too cold” @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 12th, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:59 PM

Quote:
She gave a flick of her tail purring,” I wish Skyclan respected that. So umm...what else to talk about.” She mused trying to figure out what to talk about not admitting I abandoned my second litter of kits by the Thunderpath or that my first litter died in a battle with the Dusk Syndicate or that my darling Fernpaw joined the Dusk Syndicate. Nope. That’s a secret worth keeping.
Blackbird kept walking, smiling at what she said, it was pretty nice to have a cat from another clan actually say something like that about his clan. As he saw that she didn't seem to bring up any subject to talk about, he turned his gaze towards her. "So, you ever had a family?" He asked, personally he had grown up as a loner, but had joined ThunderClan after finding out about them, they had been pretty kind after he had intruded the territory, and now, his family was ThunderClan. "You know, I sometimes wonder why there are battles among the clans... Like, you see, when we're together, the two of us, I don't feel any tension at all, but at the gathering, the tension is unbearable, so most of the times, I simply stay in camp." He admitted.
Old March 10th, 2018, 01:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird kept walking, smiling at what she said, it was pretty nice to have a cat from another clan actually say something like that about his clan. As he saw that she didn't seem to bring up any subject to talk about, he turned his gaze towards her. "So, you ever had a family?" He asked, personally he had grown up as a loner, but had joined ThunderClan after finding out about them, they had been pretty kind after he had intruded the territory, and now, his family was ThunderClan. "You know, I sometimes wonder why there are battles among the clans... Like, you see, when we're together, the two of us, I don't feel any tension at all, but at the gathering, the tension is unbearable, so most of the times, I simply stay in camp." He admitted.
She flicked her tail rather respectfully,” Well I obviously have parents kits don’t just fall from Starclan.” She chuckled in a joking manor,” My parents are Hickorybush and Falcondoe, and I have two brothers Deerspot and Antcry, they can be a pain in the tail.” She shrugs he asked about family not mates or kits so I did answer fully, I answered who my parents and brothers were. Why bring up my two dead kits and Fernpaw or the kits I abandoned on the thunderpath., or my dead mate.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 10th, 2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
She flicked her tail rather respectfully,” Well I obviously have parents kits don’t just fall from Starclan.” She chuckled in a joking manor,” My parents are Hickorybush and Falcondoe, and I have two brothers Deerspot and Antcry, they can be a pain in the tail.” She shrugs he asked about family not mates or kits so I did answer fully, I answered who my parents and brothers were. Why bring up my two dead kits and Fernpaw or the kits I abandoned on the thunderpath., or my dead mate.
Blackbird smiled and gave a slight chuckle as she spoke about kits not falling from StarClan. "I know that, I don't even have clan blood, my mother was called Rose and my father was named Sparrow." He admitted as they kept walking, he then met her gaze. "Ever had kits, or a mate?" He then asked, he once had a crush, but now, he couldn't even ask this she-cat to be his mate, she had died before they had turned warriors. "Personally, maybe I would have one today, if she hadn't been killed by those Riverclanners..." He admitted, a small sigh escaping his maw as they padded through the territory.