Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM

Old June 27th, 2018, 08:13 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The warrior’s eyes seemed to soften just the smallest bit, and for a second, while Powdernose’s eyes were closed - Stonegazer snuck the tiniest look at him. The deputy looked so calm and relaxed, it was… nice. The other tom seemed to always be bursting with energy, or anxiety, or something… and it was good to see him calm and enjoying himself. That moment passed quickly, and Stonegazer looked away, clearing his throat. You are crazy. Absolutely insane. Get back into your mind and pull yourself together, right now. It was one of the moments he had allowed himself to forget where he was and who he was, and Stonegazer regretted it almost instantly. Of course he wasn’t supposed to be here right now. If Powdernose wasn’t the deputy, he probably wouldn’t have come. This just wasn’t Stonegazer’s type of thing.

He wasn’t supposed to be doing something like this. His body tensed up a little more and he returned his gaze to the stars, albeit more reluctant than before. ”They are the most beautiful lights in our world.” Talking with Powdernose was just so easy, it wasn’t fair. His gaze softened once more, muscles relaxing just enough so that his mind was put at ease for another moment. ”When I was a kit, I used to want to touch a star. I thought maybe it would be like… magic.” He was doing it again. He was being completely unprofessional, and that was not right, and he wasn’t being a good warrior. Stonegazer drew his tail against himself, his gaze hardening and muscles stiffening back up, like they were before.

Then, he drew himself against the edge of the nest so he wouldn’t have any more thoughts of being like this. It was unlike him, and he shouldn’t have had anything like that enter his mind in the first place. ”But it was just a crazy fantasy. It was never meant to happen, and it was never going to happen. Just a distraction from real life.” He was talking to himself more, now. Although he would never admit it out loud, to anyone, every once in a while… Stonegazer still had a dream about touching the stars. And he still struggled to get rid of that fantasy. It was the one thing from kithood that had stayed with him, all the way up until now.
powdernose's eyes flicked from their position, landing on stonegazer. he had felt the other warrior shift closer to the edge of the nest, confusion settling in as to why he did so. did stonegazer not enjoy his company? was he being too obvious? did he know? stop being so foolish, powdernose! just listen to him! the deeper, darker voice in his head spoke above the other, bringing a sense of dread to fall in his heart. he's only here because he doesn't want you to be sad. so he doesn't have to deal with your pity-party. all you are is the deputy, and he doesn't want to hurt his place in the clan. his mind swirled, breathing becoming more rapid as the anxiety kicked in once again. leave me alone!

and all at once, it was silent.

finally coming back to reality, powdernose registered the tom's words and frowned deeply. "hey-- hey. it's okay to dream. focusing on what is real for far too long is boring, isn't it? what do you think i've been trying to help you do?" he sighed, "relax. allow your mind to run wild, stonegazer." powdernose stood up and moved closer to the other, pressing his nose to stonegazer's cheek. "you're a hardworker. i like that about you. you're a lovely warrior and as all do, you have your own faults. but that's fine. that's what we're suppose to have. look at me, i'm possibly the laziest and most anxiety-ridden deputy there has ever been!

"but, for a little while, just let yourself live your life. dream of your wildest fantasies. toss reality to the side. okay?" powdernose pulled away, pelt warm with embarassment. he hadn't realized what he was saying, or doing, and had come rather close to admitting what he felt for the other tom. but it wasn't time for that. it would possibly never be time for that.

and yet, he was okay with it, for the most part. all he needed to do was follow his own advice and just live.
Old June 27th, 2018, 08:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
"Yes, but the loner doesn't necessarily know where the border is so he could be anywhere on-" When Ambercloud glanced back in Dawnlights direction the she-cat had been gone. She barely caught the sight of her cream colored tail disappearing behind a tree. "Wait!" She rushed after her clan-mate and when she finally found her Dawnlight was walking towards her, a mouse in her jaws. Ambercloud frowned slightly, "And you know this is a border patrol, not a hunting one right?" She golden gaze lightened up and she purred, gently flicking Dawnlight on the nose with her tail, "Well no matter, you probably made the right call. I don't think we'll find that loner anyways so we may as well not go back to camp empty-pawed." Ambercloud blinked warmly, "Come on, maybe we'll find some more on the way back."
Her ears folded back as she set the mouse down licking her lips afterwards and looked at the other she cat with a tiny growl " I know. Although this is our territory . Not any of the other clans . We didn't even make it to the border yet . So frankly I don't really care at this point. I'm just too hungry to even to care. " she meowed a bit sternly then flinching from hearing herself have such an tone to her voice and regretted saying it already now lowering her head her eyes showing a bit of fear but she placed her right paw on the mouse to keep it from being stolen or something . She flinched again when Ambercloud flicked her tail on her nose not expecting that kind of contact from any other cat but shook it off and spoke up again " t-this is gonna be my mouse . T-the rest can be for the c-clan. Great now I sound like a kittypet " she meowed and shook her head she just didn't like the way hunger felt it was very uncomfortable . She didn't like to wait to eat either . And this was her mouse ,she caught it. The kill pile was big enough the last time she saw it. She bent over and picked the mouse back up .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 27th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Her ears folded back as she set the mouse down licking her lips afterwards and looked at the other she cat with a tiny growl " I know. Although this is our territory . Not any of the other clans . We didn't even make it to the border yet . So frankly I don't really care at this point. I'm just too hungry to even to care. " she meowed a bit sternly then flinching from hearing herself have such an tone to her voice and regretted saying it already now lowering her head her eyes showing a bit of fear but she placed her right paw on the mouse to keep it from being stolen or something . She flinched again when Ambercloud flicked her tail on her nose not expecting that kind of contact from any other cat but shook it off and spoke up again " t-this is gonna be my mouse . T-the rest can be for the c-clan. Great now I sound like a kittypet " she meowed and shook her head she just didn't like the way hunger felt it was very uncomfortable . She didn't like to wait to eat either . And this was her mouse ,she caught it. The kill pile was big enough the last time she saw it. She bent over and picked the mouse back up .
Ambercloud flinched at the she-cats tone. She was only teasing her. She also felt it wasn't right to let her eat prey before the rest of the clan had eaten, it was against the warrior code after all. But, she couldn't continue the hunt with a warrior too hungry to focus. With a flick of her tail she turned away and said, "All right." She sat down a little ways off with her back to Dawnlight. She hadn't expected the patrol to go this way and frankly she began feeling deflated. Ambercloud took a deep breath, Everyone has their bad moods, I believe Dawnlight is a good feline. Determination glowed in her eyes and she stood, ready to continue the now new hunting patrol as soon as her clan-mate was done eating.
Old June 27th, 2018, 09:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Ambercloud flinched at the she-cats tone. She was only teasing her. She also felt it wasn't right to let her eat prey before the rest of the clan had eaten, it was against the warrior code after all. But, she couldn't continue the hunt with a warrior too hungry to focus. With a flick of her tail she turned away and said, "All right." She sat down a little ways off with her back to Dawnlight. She hadn't expected the patrol to go this way and frankly she began feeling deflated. Ambercloud took a deep breath, Everyone has their bad moods, I believe Dawnlight is a good feline. Determination glowed in her eyes and she stood, ready to continue the now new hunting patrol as soon as her clan-mate was done eating.
Dawnlight frowned she knew this was gonna happen ! Every time she opened her mouth every time something bad manages to happen . She began eating the mouse as she layed down wolfing down each bite trying to be quick about it and not waste time once the hunger had passed she stood back up now cleaning her chest fur and fur in general making sure she was clean then doing it again . She didn't like germs at all she usually cleaned herself twice every day maybe more than that after she was finished cleaning she scratched her right ear earning a purr from the Molly .

The she cat sighed feeling guilt wash over her which she hated and tried to ignore it why is it so bad!?!?!! It's greenleaf! Prey is abundant at this time! Thunderclan isn't starving for starclan sake......starclan................ she wasn't sure if starclan was still with her . Considering what she has done as an apprentice which was kill one of her mother's friends in hopes of getting more attention from her . She can't help it . It's like instinct . " r-ready. " she meowed as she walked up to Ambercloud you could tell she felt guilty still. " which direction you think s-suites best? " she asked with a swish of her tail.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 27th, 2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old June 27th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Dawnlight frowned she knew this was gonna happen ! Every time she opened her mouth every time something bad manages to happen . She began eating the mouse as she layed down wolfing down each bite trying to be quick about it and not waste time once the hunger had passed she stood back up now cleaning her chest fur and fur in general making sure she was clean then doing it again . She didn't like germs at all she usually cleaned herself twice every day maybe more than that after she was finished cleaning she scratched her right ear earning a purr from the Molly .

The she cat sighed feeling guilt wash over her which she hated and tried to ignore it why is it so bad!?!?!! It's greenleaf! Prey is abundant at this time! Thunderclan isn't starving for starclan sake......starclan................ she wasn't sure if starclan was still with her . Considering what she has done as an apprentice which was kill one of her mother's friends in hopes of getting more attention from her . She can't help it . It's like instinct . " r-ready. " she meowed as she walked up to Ambercloud you could tell she felt guilty still. " which direction you think s-suites best? " she asked with a swish of her tail.
Ambercloud nodded and began leading again. "I'm thinking we should head to a denser part of the forest, there's oughta be a lot of prey scuttling around there." She slowed a bit to match pace with Dawnlight. Her gaze focused on the path in front of them as they walked. I wonder if she's angry with me. Did I do something wrong? She shook the thought away. Ambercloud knew cats were complicated, perhaps Dawnlight was dealing with difficult things. Maybe she's frustrated that a tom won't notice her? Of course she decided not to dig as she couldn't really imagine something darker. Point is, I shouldn't make this worse by getting upset.
She looked at Dawnlight with warmth in her gaze, it seemed the incidents effects had washed away. She hoped that her casual tone and actions could show her that there were no hard feelings.
She felt like conversation could always lighten up the mood. "Do you enjoy hunting?" Ambercloud inquired with a smooth as honey voice. It wasn't much but it was a starter.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

@CactusHeart

Hydrangeaspirit was the first of the two to exit camp, though immediately after she stopped and looked back at the grey warrior, allowing him to take the lead. He was the expert of the two, after all. Once Stonepelt was in the lead, she took to walking half a step behind him. As they walked, she focused more on the territory around them than on her companion, trying to engrave the path in her mind for if she goes out on a solo hunt. She really wished she had a mind like her mother, who seemed to remember things in pictures- on one walk to somewhere, she’d instantly be able to take them there again from memory.

It was quiet among the two, something the white molly didn’t mind at all, but she wasn’t sure if Stonepelt felt the same way so she spoke up. “You’ve lived here your whole life, yes?” She questioned, turning her gaze on the tom. She hasn’t heard anything about him to either support or disprove this theory, she just assumed that he had as most members of the clan were born there. Outsiders like herself were less likely to be found in the clan, and she couldn’t help but wonder why Thunderclan was so opposed to outsiders. She didn’t ask, however, and doubted she ever would. It would remain as something she wondered silently, a question she wouldn’t whisper out to others should the words make her even more unpopular among the clan.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:17 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

@CactusHeart

Hydrangeaspirit was the first of the two to exit camp, though immediately after she stopped and looked back at the grey warrior, allowing him to take the lead. He was the expert of the two, after all. Once Stonepelt was in the lead, she took to walking half a step behind him. As they walked, she focused more on the territory around them than on her companion, trying to engrave the path in her mind for if she goes out on a solo hunt. She really wished she had a mind like her mother, who seemed to remember things in pictures- on one walk to somewhere, she’d instantly be able to take them there again from memory.

It was quiet among the two, something the white molly didn’t mind at all, but she wasn’t sure if Stonepelt felt the same way so she spoke up. “You’ve lived here your whole life, yes?” She questioned, turning her gaze on the tom. She hasn’t heard anything about him to either support or disprove this theory, she just assumed that he had as most members of the clan were born there. Outsiders like herself were less likely to be found in the clan, and she couldn’t help but wonder why Thunderclan was so opposed to outsiders. She didn’t ask, however, and doubted she ever would. It would remain as something she wondered silently, a question she wouldn’t whisper out to others should the words make her even more unpopular among the clan.
“Yeah, I’ve been here my whole life. My father was a ShadowClan cat, but they disappeared shortly after I was born.” He meowed, shaking it out of his head. “You know, I’ve gotta elk you something. I can’t hunt. I’m terrible at it. I never could.” He stared into the She-Cats eyes, forcing a fake smile on his face

Last edited by CactusHeart; June 28th, 2018 at 11:17 AM.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Yeah, I’ve been here my whole life. My father was a ShadowClan cat, but they disappeared shortly after I was born.” He meowed, shaking it out of his head. “You know, I’ve gotta elk you something. I can’t hunt. I’m terrible at it. I never could.” He stared into the She-Cats eyes, forcing a fake smile on his face
((Just want to check that the mention for the rp at the Thunderclan/Riverclan border with Aster and Cactuspaw worked?))

The molly let out a small ahh at the tom’s backstory; she had heard of Shadowclan but didn’t know how serious it was for cats in different clans to mate, so she took no big notice of it. “So you never got to meet your father, then?” That was something she could relate to Stonepelt on, as Hydrangea hadn’t gotten the chance to meet her father either. In fact, the feline’s mother never spoke about her father.

At the warrior’s admission, Hydrangeaspirit gave a reassuring smile. “That’s alright- perhaps I can help. I’m not sure what you guys are taught here, but I’ve learned quite a lot from life as a loner.” She took a moment to look around them, wondering if they were close to where Stonepelt was taking them. After her surveying sweep, she turned back to the warrior. “Besides, not everyone’s good at everything. I suck at fighting, for example.”

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:02 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cinnamonpaw listened intently to his mentor’s words, digging his claws into the ground below to contain his excitement. He was a bit nervous about attacking from the trees, but more excited than anything. He’d heard about how many Thunderclan battles were won from surprise attacks from the trees, and he couldn’t wait to be a part of that. Even if it was a small border skirmish, Cinnamonpaw bet he could take down a full grown warrior with the surprising move.

Flicking his ears, the Bengal tomcat nodded. “Sounds great!” He purred. He now was on his best behavior, hoping that Emberwing would teach him some of the most difficult moves. He figured if he proved to her he could listen, she would deem him ready. “I’m ready to start when you are!” The tomcat exclaimed, swishing his thin tail through the air.
That's more like it Emberwing thought as she realized she now had Cinnamonpaw's full attention. Waving her tail once in the air, she padded further into the training cave off to the side to allow room for others training but also giving herself and her apprentice room to move around as well. Her russet colored fur was fluffed out a bit as the excitement easily overtook her too. After all, this was a more advanced more, and Emberwing was glad to finally be teaching it instead of learning it. "Now, there are a couple of things you have to remember when attacking from the trees," the warrior began, turning to face Cinnamonpaw. "The first, is be aware of your tail. Make sure to keep it still, and able to bend and flow with the structure of the leaves." As she spoke, Emberwing stuck out her tail, keeping it controlled with soft movements up and down, but mostly keeping it in a flat line. "It will give away your element of surprise if your tail brushes against any leaves and makes a sound."

"Next rule is to try to not look down. Keep your eyes on your opponent or prey, but don't let the height from the ground get to you. Keep your balance," Emberwing continued, mocking walking in a straight line as if she was perched on a thin branch. She placed one paw carefully in front of the other, her other muscles tense as if to hold her up. "When you're ready to pounch, use the momentum you'll have springing downward as your launch. Don't worry about getting your haunches just right," she mewed, wriggling her tail for emphasis and shaking her head. There wasn't much room to practice leaping down because, well, they were still on flat land. "Okay. Now. What do you think another important aspect of attacking from above is?" Emberwing questioned, wondering what her apprentices' thoughts on the best approach were.
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:07 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
((Just want to check that the mention for the rp at the Thunderclan/Riverclan border with Aster and Cactuspaw worked?))

The molly let out a small ahh at the tom’s backstory; she had heard of Shadowclan but didn’t know how serious it was for cats in different clans to mate, so she took no big notice of it. “So you never got to meet your father, then?” That was something she could relate to Stonepelt on, as Hydrangea hadn’t gotten the chance to meet her father either. In fact, the feline’s mother never spoke about her father.

At the warrior’s admission, Hydrangeaspirit gave a reassuring smile. “That’s alright- perhaps I can help. I’m not sure what you guys are taught here, but I’ve learned quite a lot from life as a loner.” She took a moment to look around them, wondering if they were close to where Stonepelt was taking them. After her surveying sweep, she turned back to the warrior. “Besides, not everyone’s good at everything. I suck at fighting, for example.”
“Really? You’ll help me!?” He hopped in excitement, even though he knew he would never be able to hunt. “I can show you how to fight!” He licked HydrangeaSpirits face, purring.