Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old November 26th, 2018, 06:32 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
redclaw rolled with him pulling greyshade with him
Greyshade tucked his head in to protect it as he rolled, and he got back onto his paws to try pouncing on Redclaw again.
Old November 27th, 2018, 03:53 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade tucked his head in to protect it as he rolled, and he got back onto his paws to try pouncing on Redclaw again.
Redclaw back stepped but was a little slow at doing so getting caught in the chin by greyshades shoulder stunning him a bit

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 28th, 2018, 06:38 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Redclaw back stepped but was a little slow at doing so getting caught in the chin by greyshades shoulder stunning him a bit
Greyshade purred to himself at the hit, and tried to keep it up by pouncing against Redclaw to get him on his back.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 04:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@jupiter

Berrythistle slithered into the territory with his ears back the grumpy tom had his head hung with a fitting scowl , his black and white pelt shown shiny and smooth against the sun noting that he had been taking care of himself quite well in terms of hygiene ,with a glance back at the clearing he sighed in content finally ...away from all of the...shrieking .. he felt like he could actually relax even though the heaviness in his eyes didn't vanish . With a tired grunt the tom slowly looked back infront and continued on walking , maybe he would hunt here and there but he just needed some peace and quiet and maybe a cat nap if he could manage one but he didn't think that the nightmares would leave him anytime soon so he doubted it . Even though he was alone he kept his ears up and open as well as his eyes , as he walked he let a small smile appear on his maw at the sound of birds making their sweet tune it sort of calmed him in a way but what started to upset him was the fact that they sooner later were to be hunted and then ...no more songs to be sung . such a sad ending for a beautiful creature . Such sad reason on why they exist . This world isn't fit for beautiful and fragile beings ...it ruins them. with that thought he emedietly thought of his family ,that one incident that changed his life for ever young berrythistle was frozen as he hid and watched a fluffy black tom murder his family it was a slow process but eventually he got the job done , first his mother then father and last but not least...his sister sweetleaf..the twin was on her side as her Heather colored eyes were ripped of life . This traumatized him...This happened because of him..all because he didn't fight that black tom . his ears folded back at that memory "Sweetleaf...im...sorry .." he mumbled before looking up at the sky hoping that she was in starclan in the place where she belongs . Now he was debatable ...he himself believed he should belong in the darkforest for not doing as the tom wanted ,for not being there and protecting his family ,he closed his eyes with a growl and shook his head trying to not think of it but it failed as his emotions took over for the time being making him sink down into a hunched over sitting position and letting loose a few tears .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 4th, 2018, 02:34 PM

My Mood: Angelic

@Arié @ConfusedCas @Delta
Cloverfeather often found herself at the edge of her territory, nestled underneath thick underbrush, gazing out across the water absentmindedly. The Riverclan border infatuated her, the sounds and smells filling her senses until the river was all she could think about, all she could focus on. The gentle murmur of the water as it raced over the stepping stones filled her ears as she slept, and the fresh scent of the plants surrounding the river clung to her thick, curled pelt. Cloverfeather knew that if either Ambercloud, her dear friend, Fawnsong, her loving sister or Newtspeckle, a new friend she had made through hunting parties and border patrols were to find out about her infatuation with the river it would lead to her banishment either from the clan or visiting the river, neither of which seemed ideal to her. She loved her clan, but she loved the river too. Her dark amber eyes fixated on the clear moving water while her mind wandered to a happy place.

Last edited by Fawnsong; December 4th, 2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old December 5th, 2018, 12:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
@jupiter

Berrythistle slithered into the territory with his ears back the grumpy tom had his head hung with a fitting scowl , his black and white pelt shown shiny and smooth against the sun noting that he had been taking care of himself quite well in terms of hygiene ,with a glance back at the clearing he sighed in content finally ...away from all of the...shrieking .. he felt like he could actually relax even though the heaviness in his eyes didn't vanish . With a tired grunt the tom slowly looked back infront and continued on walking , maybe he would hunt here and there but he just needed some peace and quiet and maybe a cat nap if he could manage one but he didn't think that the nightmares would leave him anytime soon so he doubted it . Even though he was alone he kept his ears up and open as well as his eyes , as he walked he let a small smile appear on his maw at the sound of birds making their sweet tune it sort of calmed him in a way but what started to upset him was the fact that they sooner later were to be hunted and then ...no more songs to be sung . such a sad ending for a beautiful creature . Such sad reason on why they exist . This world isn't fit for beautiful and fragile beings ...it ruins them. with that thought he emedietly thought of his family ,that one incident that changed his life for ever young berrythistle was frozen as he hid and watched a fluffy black tom murder his family it was a slow process but eventually he got the job done , first his mother then father and last but not least...his sister sweetleaf..the twin was on her side as her Heather colored eyes were ripped of life . This traumatized him...This happened because of him..all because he didn't fight that black tom . his ears folded back at that memory "Sweetleaf...im...sorry .." he mumbled before looking up at the sky hoping that she was in starclan in the place where she belongs . Now he was debatable ...he himself believed he should belong in the darkforest for not doing as the tom wanted ,for not being there and protecting his family ,he closed his eyes with a growl and shook his head trying to not think of it but it failed as his emotions took over for the time being making him sink down into a hunched over sitting position and letting loose a few tears .

Blueberrytuft was plodding along the beaten path, her dainty paws pressing soft marks into the dirt with each tender step. The day was cool, the wind was bitter, it held a cold tang on the breeze that signified that winter was coming. Faster than she would've liked to admit. She supposed she was out here looking for needle cry, the jetblack she cat had been on her mind for quite some time now. Ever since her breakdown she saw her in a new light, an odd kind of light that she never would've seen the molly in if it hadn't been for that. She swept her long tail around her heels taking a sharp turn around some trendils leading into a small ravine, making her way slowly down the dirt bank an to the mess of pebbles and dried roots at the bottom. For a while she padded along this path, following along its twisting and bending turns until the slightest sound of words caught her attention. Her ears perked up and she stopped dead in her tracks, lifting her head and searching fo the source of the noise. The blue somali mix clambered up the side of the dirt ravine pulling herself up onto level ground and glancing around.
Concerned her eyebrows knit thoughtfully together as her head maintained a constant swivel. Someone said something, somewhere. Her heart fluttered for a second as her mind crossed needlecry once again. The she cat did often sneak up on her unexpectedly and from time to time give her the fright of her life. ' ' needlecry? ' ' she questioned sweeping her tail along her heels a few more times, glancing back and fourth curiously. ' ' hello ? ' ' she paused uncomfortably. ' ' needlecry this isn't funny !! come out please,,, ' ' she called into the densely packed thicket, her eyes scanning desperate to find the source of the voice. She took a few tender steps forward pushing her head between a tangel of bushes but thats when her eyes fell upon a tomcat with his back to her, The overwhelming scent of sadness rolling off of him like waves. The she cat shivered,, Poor thing. ' ' hello ? ' ' she asked gently.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 5th, 2018, 04:55 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Blueberrytuft was plodding along the beaten path, her dainty paws pressing soft marks into the dirt with each tender step. The day was cool, the wind was bitter, it held a cold tang on the breeze that signified that winter was coming. Faster than she would've liked to admit. She supposed she was out here looking for needle cry, the jetblack she cat had been on her mind for quite some time now. Ever since her breakdown she saw her in a new light, an odd kind of light that she never would've seen the molly in if it hadn't been for that. She swept her long tail around her heels taking a sharp turn around some trendils leading into a small ravine, making her way slowly down the dirt bank an to the mess of pebbles and dried roots at the bottom. For a while she padded along this path, following along its twisting and bending turns until the slightest sound of words caught her attention. Her ears perked up and she stopped dead in her tracks, lifting her head and searching fo the source of the noise. The blue somali mix clambered up the side of the dirt ravine pulling herself up onto level ground and glancing around.
Concerned her eyebrows knit thoughtfully together as her head maintained a constant swivel. Someone said something, somewhere. Her heart fluttered for a second as her mind crossed needlecry once again. The she cat did often sneak up on her unexpectedly and from time to time give her the fright of her life. ' ' needlecry? ' ' she questioned sweeping her tail along her heels a few more times, glancing back and fourth curiously. ' ' hello ? ' ' she paused uncomfortably. ' ' needlecry this isn't funny !! come out please,,, ' ' she called into the densely packed thicket, her eyes scanning desperate to find the source of the voice. She took a few tender steps forward pushing her head between a tangel of bushes but thats when her eyes fell upon a tomcat with his back to her, The overwhelming scent of sadness rolling off of him like waves. The she cat shivered,, Poor thing. ' ' hello ? ' ' she asked gently.
berrythistle flicked his ears as her voice hit his ears , his vision all wavy and shiny due to his sobbing which made him blink it away and to raise his head high trying to mask his weakness even though his eyes betrayed him . "hi ,y-you are? " he asked his voice trembling a bit , great..just as he thought he was alone someone had to pop up , why couldn't he cry in peace ? Why did karma have to try to humiliate him? Maybe it was because when he was young that he acted a fool...as that tom and others said that he didn't bring honor to his family . Honor..he could give a mouse's tail about honor what's so good about it if he was gonna keep getting scorn from his parents? No matter what he did? He marveled at how his sister was always able to get the good side of their parents , why did sweetleaf have to be the good side of the coin while he wasn't ? He loved his sister greatly but he was always jealous of her goody two shoes ,follow what ever the one in charge says ways . But she did grow up to be a descent role model and great warrior ..he..still carefree and blinded by how easy life was being young , he should have tried ...and now they were all dead ... Now he was ,he is trying but...With a part of him dead and gone making him cold in a way. Berrythistle narrowed his eyes a bit before looking off to the left "...also...I'm not the one your looking f-for...s-so sorry to burst y-your bubble ." he grumbled with a flick of his tail ,he did manage to catch her calling out someone ,but he couldn't hear her clear enough to find out who it was.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 5th, 2018, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@RedHead

((I'm not sure how long you prefer your rps to be so I apologize if this seems to long or short to you! I could go either longer or shorter if you'd like ^^))

Despite the cold, it was a fairly nice day. This was why, instead of hunting like she really should, Wrenlight was busy enjoying herself. The molly's paws thudded on the forest floor as she ran, tail streaming behind her. She wasn't paying close attention to her surroundings, so it was pure chance that she spotted the squirrel a short distance away. She skidded to a halt, fixing her gaze on the creature, and crouched down- though hunting was still far from her mind. The feline gave a soft laugh before springing forward, darting after the bushy-tailed prey. Her attention was so focused on her chase that she failed to notice the mud directly between her and the squirrel, so that by the time she realized the mud's existence, she was already within the puddle. Her paws slipped and slid as she tried to regain balance, failing as gravity pulled her to the ground. "Ouch!" She cried out, scrambling to stand back up but only slipping once more, serving to get her fur in an even dirtier state than it had been after the initial fall. Wrenlight pulled herself up again, being more careful and slow with her actions, and glanced at where the squirrel had been. It was, of course, no longer there. She sighed, flicking her ears back. At least no one's hear to see, the molly consoled herself, carefully picking her paws up as she began walking out of the mud. As she moved, she managed to pick up a scent other than the mud currently invading her nostrils. Or not. Her eyes flicked around, a sheepish expression on her face as she tried to spot her nearby clanmate.

Old December 10th, 2018, 10:02 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Timber glanced back up at him and frowned at his words. She knew he was trying to help her but sometimes she thought he was being selfish but she understood where he was coming from. Her small minty green eyes searched his face as her gaze was unwavering. She started to think as to why they became great friends, not that she minded now. He was a wonder person to be around, quite handsome as well but other than that he was friendly, brave. Well that's all she could tell from him now, since the loss of her memories she can't remember much at all as kits. she was sure that he probably has changed over time anyway, or that's what she thinks. Smiling she shook her head and turned her gaze towards the fully eaten squirrel. she could see the blood stained bones and let out a soft purr."Well I am grateful for your help, but shouldn't you help the others as well? I mean what if they go into battle and you aren't there? I'm sure you are one of their best warriors yet do to your skill and size.", she said as she gazed at the tom once more. "I definitely don't want to be the cause of that...", her voice came out soft but low. Even if she didn't move back into her home yet she still cared about it. Still beautiful as much as she could remember now she still had more of her memory to recover before coming back to this place completely. Of course she didn't tell the tom as she was sure he would be with her every day trying to help her to recover her memory.

"Though despite that I seriously thank you for catching me a squirrel.", she mewed. "I am not very lucky in catching my own meals, though I'm sure I'll get the hand of things soon, I usually just try to get as much scraps as I can before another animal catches me eating from their kill.", she chuckled. She watched him give her a goofy smile and couldn't help but smile widely back. Standing up she stretched out her limbs and let out a low soft yawn. If anyone had actually met her at first glance they would have probably thought she was an innocent little thing giving how she talks and takes things. Though at the same time she was a little feisty and blunt when she needed to be or when someone has gotten on her nerves.

Flicking her thick fluffy tail she blinked at the tom once more she didn't have anything really to say to the male. Though the memory from earlier popped in her mind as her eyes twinkled excitedly before giving him a playful grin. " Hey Orchidpatch....do you...do you want to explore?", she questioned as her smile brightened. "Well that is if you are up for is.", she said quickly.
The change in emotions were quick for the tom. As Timber stated that she was grateful for his help, Orchidpatch look pleased with himself for being able to help his best friend. But as she went on, she asked if he should be focusing on his clan-mates which caused for him to look a bit crestfallen as if he had done something wrong. His ears flicked and his gaze turned slightly away from Timber. The warrior believed that there were plenty of capable cats in his clan that could hunt for themselves and the others, but he worried that Timber would not be able to hunt here. Given her situation she might have forgotten how to hunt in and around Thunderclan territory or even somethings to do with hunting in general. So what was so wrong with hunting for Timber instead of clan-mates? The tom wasn't very close with his clan-mate anyways. He could be a bit... much with his rule breaking so many had believed that it was best not to get involved with him or else they would get into trouble as well. But Timber had been different. She was also up for hanging out with him and he enjoyed their time together. She was the cat closest to him by far. So wasn't it natural for his loyalties to lie with her instead of the clan?

Ears perked up again as she pointed out that he must be an important warrior. The tom tried to ignore his disappointed feelings just a moment ago and puffed out his chest once more. "Well..." a cocky grin grew across his face at her assumption. "Don't worry, I think Thunderclan can handle sometime without me," he meowed, not wanting to back yet when he can spend some time with her. Besides, so far it seemed as thought Thunderclan had an allegiance with the other clans against Riverclan, so he doubted Thunderclan would get into some kind of danger where they would then need him. His face warmed as a blush started when she genuinely thanked him for the fresh-kill. "I'm sorry that you have to go through that," his voice was surprisingly gentle. The adventurous tom wasn't usually sympathetic, rather he tended to be more oblivious to others' feelings since he didn't think much of deep things that emotions. But he felt sorry for his friend and it showed. "Don't worry though, there's plenty of territory here, so I can get you as much food as you can eat!" He gleefully added another reason for him to be able to hunt for her.

A silence fell for only a moment before Timber had spoken. She seemed uncertain about what she was going to ask, adding a couple pauses as she was getting to the question. He watched carefully as she continued to ask him something, feeling a bit impatient as he was curious to know what it was. He stopped for a moment as she finished up, but he quickly began to smile. "Of course! That would be so much fun!" Orchidpatch remembered when the two of them use to sneak out and wondered if that's what was making her ask. Maybe this will make her remember everything? He thought excitedly, getting ahead of himself but not noticing. "I can show you around the territory, like a tour, alright?" Without missing a beat, the calico turned and bounded a few tail lengths ahead.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 10th, 2018, 01:00 PM

A she-cat not of Thunderclan lay on some moss before crying of pain. She was pregnant and had no clan and was stuck there, not being able to move any farther. Once or twice she meowed for help, but she understood it was no use. This rouge was going to die here with her unborn kits. She sniffed the air and it smelt of cats that she did not know and once again she screamed, hoping that they would find her and help her clean her wounds. She took one long breath and lay her head down, excepting her cruel fate.