Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:56 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2020, 07:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Falcondive slunk into the meeting, muzzle tight at the kit who had spoken so foolishly. "It was a necessary sacrifice. We cannot allow traitors to roam freely-- least they spill more secrets to our enemies. A cat like Honeyleaf would simply cause our own camp to be attacked."

Was it just him, or were some of the cats in this Clan growing increasingly dumber?

[ @Fae, @Flowstream ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 20th, 2020 at 07:10 PM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:12 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Daintybird could punt this stupid little kit that was ruining her entrance to the clan meeting. "What a cruel thing to say about Icestar! Your parents really should've taught you some manners," she scolded gracefully. "Icestar is of course good. Don't listen to this one who has the audacity to voice such rude, unchecked claims." She scooted Heather closer to her and gave Yarrowkit a lasting stare. "I'm certain you'll mind yourself in the future, won't you, dear. Your behavior is uncalled for and we refuse to associate with it any longer, so do not harass us with your negativity any further. Good day."

@Fae @Flowstream
Yarrowkit flinched when she said the word "parents". It's not like I have any, anyways! He still felt no respect for Icestar, though. He thought of her as an enemy, though she didn't probably know him. I hate Shadowclan... he was surprised when he thought that. Did he really think that? I HATE it SO much! This time, he agreed with himself. What to do if he hated Shadowclan?
Well, his obvious choice was... obvious.
He knew what he wanted to do. Even though it wouldn't solve anything, he didn't want to live with a clan with a leader like Icestar.
I'll do this so I'll never see her face when I wake up... or during meetings... or anything like that.
Yes, you can guess what he was gonna do.
He wanted to go missing.

(eee)
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:16 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Icestar had heard her name, and scented what she could only assume was a dead cat. She trotted forward, looking at Daisybloom with guarded concern on her face.
"...What's this? Daisybloom, what happened?" She asked, her voice low.

Daisybloom looked towards the sound of Icestars voice and crushed her bubbling anxeity before it could squeeze her throat silent. Now was not the time to deal with that. No matter how painfully anxious Icestar's size made her feel.

"Sorry for not coming back as soon as I was hoping...R-Ravenvine was very heavy..." the pale eyed calico murmured with a respectful dip of her head. Then, she turned grimly towards Ravenvines body before heaving a tired sigh.

"I was on my way home from assisting Windclan, I noticed something on the rivers shore, and thinking it was a duck or something, I was going to hunt it to bring back for Shadowclan." she started.

"But when I got a closer look I discovered it was Ravenvine. I didn't see any defensive wounds, I-I think it was just an unfortunate accident that lead to him drowning and washing up a distance away. But I'm no medicine cat, it would probably be best if Irispaw was able to double check that."
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:21 PM
work is never done

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Honeypaw felt Falcondive's weight shift and he felt himself falling over . The weight of both and the force of his spin sent them both falling to the ground. He hit the ground with a grunt and was immobilized for a second from the force of their combined weights.
@BILL.
Grunting as he hit the ground, Falcondive released his grip on Honeypaw's fur and wiggled away once he regained his breath.

On his paws again, he briefly crouched to pounce at Honeypaw.

Old April 20th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Heather froze up against her mother, watching the conversation unfold in front of her. When an older tom joined in, she eyed him, nodding in understanding at his reassurance. She was a bit disturbed by the amount of hostile lore ShadowClan had, but it intrigued her, nonetheless.

"Maybe the kit was just cranky?" Heather concluded aloud, watching Yarrowkit storm off in a visible rage.

@Dipper @BILL. @Flowstream
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:22 PM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Falcondive slunk into the meeting, muzzle tight at the kit who had spoken so foolishly. "It was a necessary sacrifice. We cannot allow traitors to roam freely-- least they spill more secrets to our enemies. A cat like Honeyleaf would simply cause our own camp to be attacked."

Was it just him, or were some of the cats in this Clan growing increasingly dumber?

[ @Fae, @Flowstream ]
Yarrowkit's only answer was a "hmmph". He didn't care, Honeyleaf probably didn't want war between the two clans! "Sure, Thunderclan ruined Shadowclan's pride, but she didn't have to fight! She could've bragged about her warriors chasing things dangerous, or maybe how many cats Shadowclan has! She didn't have to be so mean and fight!" Yarrowkit let the warrior think about what he said, and then growled before disappearing into the nursery, "She could kill me, for all I care. I'd rather be away in Starclan than be in Shadowclan, even if we had all the prey we ever had."

(eee)
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:23 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Simul

Hollowkit blinked slowly at the barrage of questions.

"Grouse, me, no.", he murmured before returning to fishing around in the pile.

"And we haven't."

Hm. Have to get back to Mother soon.

I don't think Mother has the ability to decide for me.

Would Father?

Hollowkit pushed away the thought- he pushed away all the thoughts about the tom he would not think about.

Have to be more careful.

Mother will worry.

Instead, he focused on the younger cat beside him.

Should I worry?

I wonder who it will be.

Who will maintain the balance.

He shifted his gaze to the pile once more.

Well. Not me, you can count on that.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; April 20th, 2020 at 07:29 PM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:25 PM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Heather froze up against her mother, watching the conversation unfold in front of her. When an older tom joined in, she eyed him, nodding in understanding at his reassurance. She was a bit disturbed by the amount of hostile lore ShadowClan had, but it intrigued her, nonetheless.

"Maybe the kit was just cranky?" Heather concluded aloud, watching Yarrowkit storm off in a visible rage.

@Dipper @BILL. @Flowstream
Yarrowkit spun around, trying not to hiss. "Yes, I'm cranky! Cranky because of ICESTAR!" He glared at the warrior in front of him, angry and wanting to dissapear from the clan... forever.

(eee)
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:26 PM
work is never done

Falcondive rolled his eyes at the kit. "I did not say anything about what Icestar's intentions were, kit. I am referring to Honeyleaf's decision to escalate the conflict. Had she kept her mouth shut, we would have had a chance to opt out-- but she chose to flee to ThunderClan and tell them they were going to be attacked.

"By doing so, she solidified the risk of our camp-- our home, your den, being attacked and destroyed. I know you must be too young to remember the damage RiverClan did to us a few moons ago when our camp was assaulted, but that is not something Icestar is willing to let happen again.

"Be edgy and emotional all you want. It will not change the fact you clearly are as closed-minded to this situation as all the other idiots who have spoken out against her in regards to this situation thus far."

[ @Flowstream ]

Old April 20th, 2020, 07:31 PM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Falcondive rolled his eyes at the kit. "I did not say anything about what Icestar's intentions were, kit. I am referring to Honeyleaf's decision to escalate the conflict. Had she kept her mouth shut, we would have had a chance to opt out-- but she chose to flee to ThunderClan and tell them they were going to be attacked.

"By doing so, she solidified the risk of our camp-- our home, your den, being attacked and destroyed. I know you must be too young to remember the damage RiverClan did to us a few moons ago when our camp was assaulted, but that is not something Icestar is willing to let happen again.

"Be edgy and emotional all you want. It will not change the fact you clearly are as closed-minded to this situation as all the other idiots who have spoken out against her in regards to this situation thus far."

[ @Flowstream ]
Yarrowkit hissed loudly at the warrior. "You're not my mom, or my dad! I don't even HAVE parents!" He wanted to run away - as fast as he could - to another clan. I could do that, or just grow up without a clan... all of a sudden, he thought of something dreadful. He thought of something he would like to do, but he would have to kill himself... No! I won't do it! But he thought of it as a backup plan, just in case any of Shadowclan found him if he ran away. I might starve myself out. Ha! Stupid ideas that might as well KILL me always come to my head!

(eee)
Closed Thread