Default ShadowClan Training Ground

Old 10-08-2016, 11:28 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired
Koins: 5,705

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

(First post! )

@BiblioManiac
Mintpaw padded into the ShadowClan training-place, looking around for his mentor Birdsong. His orbs scanned the area roughly. There was a lack of apprentices training; he was practically the only one here. It must be too early in the morning for all those other lazy apprentices, he thought with a grin. Whereas, I can train more and become a warrior faster.
Cocking his head, the tom couldn't make out his mentor's pelt. Taking a smell of the air confirmed this- Birdsong was not here yet. After all, Mintpaw had arrived at the training grounds early, in an effort to learn.
But it was alright to call out, right? Mintpaw took a deep breath of the cool, crisp air and did so. "Birdsong?" His ears were pricked forwards for the reply.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old 10-09-2016, 10:35 PM

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 1,660

A wave of embarrassment lapped in his blue eyes, forgetting what he said before that's a dead giveaway. Continuing their path, paw in front of the other as leaves crunch underneath his pads- the silver warrior didn't give an immediate response. "I was a city cat," he finally said. Instead of saying rogue or loner, he just stated 'city' hoping she doesn't know what that means. "Enough questions...we're here." Slipping a thicket, nude bushes scrapping along his fur the tom made it to the other side where there's a large clearing. This is a nice place to train, he commented, taking another look around for any signs of danger. He keeps forgetting how big the forest is and it always put him on edge. Coldtundra went around to properly scope out the area, sticking his nose in bushes and nose flaring to scent any fox or badgers. All clear, I guess. "Okay," the silver tom trotted back up to her and sat down, blue eyes focused on his apprentice. "You've probably seen how the other apprentices shown off their skills to the others. Show me a hunter's stance."
Old 10-10-2016, 07:39 PM

My Mood: Blah
Koins: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(First post! )

@BiblioManiac
Mintpaw padded into the ShadowClan training-place, looking around for his mentor Birdsong. His orbs scanned the area roughly. There was a lack of apprentices training; he was practically the only one here. It must be too early in the morning for all those other lazy apprentices, he thought with a grin. Whereas, I can train more and become a warrior faster.
Cocking his head, the tom couldn't make out his mentor's pelt. Taking a smell of the air confirmed this- Birdsong was not here yet. After all, Mintpaw had arrived at the training grounds early, in an effort to learn.
But it was alright to call out, right? Mintpaw took a deep breath of the cool, crisp air and did so. "Birdsong?" His ears were pricked forwards for the reply.
Birdsong, who had wandered out onto the shadowy territory with a frog, looked up with his dark brown ears tilted forward, recognizing his name being called out from the training grounds. "Mintpaw?" he yelled back, wincing. He hated to be so loud where the prey was, out of instinct. The muscular tom finished his breakfast in a few gulps and heaved himself to his paws with a soft sigh. Despite his name, Birdsong was not an early bird; in fact, he hated mornings with a passion. "I'm coming, hold on," he yowled, though probably not loudly enough to be heard by his apprentice. With that, he broke into a run, but sleep still clung to his fur and limbs, slowing him down. Finally, he arrived in the clearing where Mintpaw's scent was strong, and he slowed.
"Alright, you're insane, but let's get started. Fighting, right?" It wasn't that he didn't like training; he'd at least gotten a hardworking apprentice, even if the long-haired tom was a little bit of a show-off. Birdsong liked his warrior duties, but they left little time for freedom. Oh well, it's just a social life, right? He sighed mentally.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:11 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired
Koins: 5,705

"Insane?" Mintpaw wondered aloud, flicking his tail from side to side. His voice held a playful tone. "Hey, I'm no insane kitty. But if you'd like to label your apprentice that, sure, go ahead." The tom's head cocked to the side in a sleek way.
Even though the sun was still low in the sky, casting a dull shadow on the sandy ground, Mintpaw was wide awake. His whole body was already perked with energy. He still didn't lose the abundance of adrenaline from kithood, and he most likely never will.
"Anyways. Fighting it is." He unsheathed his claws for a second, but then rethought it; drawing them back in. "Should we just... lunge at each other and do a practice fight? Or learn some strategies first?" His paws twitched, hinting the anticipation that shivered through the feline's body.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old 10-12-2016, 01:39 AM
Fleaffy

Location: Sacramento, California. Or a taco whichever works best
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 3,221

Ebonypaw padded into the Traing Groud. He yawned and stretched before looking for a cat to interact with. His black head swiveled from side to side, vibrant green gaze being cast around the area.
I want to speak but my mouth won't let me. I want to write, I want to type, I want to be able to stop but my hands won't let me.
Not in the best state of mind lol
My procrastination isn't even procrastination anymore I just straight up neglect 100% of my responsibilites
Old 10-12-2016, 01:45 AM
King Lasagna

Koins: 1,331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Ebonypaw padded into the Traing Groud. He yawned and stretched before looking for a cat to interact with. His black head swiveled from side to side, vibrant green gaze being cast around the area.
[Hello, I come to interact.] Winterpaw padded into the clearing looking for someone to practice with. She noticed Ebonypaw, but pretended not to. (I guess they're not friends yet.) She walked over to a stump and started sharpening her claws.
Promote the Lasagna Kingdom
Old 10-12-2016, 01:50 AM
Fleaffy

@EliteHotDog
Ebonypaw's gaze swept over Winterpaw before he did a full circle stopping on her. He bounced up to her, watching her sharpen her claws. "Hiya!" He greeted her, sitting down.
I want to speak but my mouth won't let me. I want to write, I want to type, I want to be able to stop but my hands won't let me.
My procrastination isn't even procrastination anymore I just straight up neglect 100% of my responsibilites
Old 10-12-2016, 01:56 AM
King Lasagna

Koins: 1,331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@EliteHotDog
Ebonypaw's gaze swept over Winterpaw before he did a full circle stopping on her. He bounced up to her, watching her sharpen her claws. "Hiya!" He greeted her, sitting down.
Winterpaw looked up at him. "Hi." She replies. She hated talking to people she didn't know. The queens said that talking was the only was to get to know people, but that didn't suddenly make her shynes go away. She dropped down from the stump.
Promote the Lasagna Kingdom
Old 10-12-2016, 02:01 AM
Fleaffy

"How are you this fine, uh..." Ebonypaw trailed off forgetting what time of day it was. He glanced up at the sky. "Morning!" He blurted out. The black tom licked his chest fur to hide his embarrassment.