Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old January 26th, 2021, 03:01 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Flowerfern looked into the stream to see little tiny tadpoles. It intrigued her and made her excited as they grew into frogs. The clan would have plenty of frogs to eat. Thats good. Flowerfern turned to her brother. "Theres tadpoles.", she meowed. Maybe qhne she got back she'd tell Ebonyfang or Finchwhisker about them. She was too scared of Dawnstar.

"Ready to go back?" he asked, after a while.
Old January 26th, 2021, 03:05 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
"Ready to go back?" he asked, after a while.
"I guess.", she meowed, disappointed. Why did he have to be such a downer? She wished he was more like her and talkative. It was like talking to a wall.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 26th, 2021, 03:09 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

"I guess.", she meowed, disappointed. Why did he have to be such a downer? She wished he was more like her and talkative. It was like talking to a wall.

Meadowdust turned to go. He would never admit he wanted to be like his littermate in many cases.
Old January 26th, 2021, 05:10 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Fuzzy --

There they where. Doetuft had been feeling somewhat out of it lately, the hunt with Snowflake and the talk had shaken the blind molly quite a bit but it did not mean she could afford to neglect her duties. Which was exactly why she had brought Flashpaw out to the Pinewatch Patch, to hunt. A new apprentice had to learn how to hunt and it was the area where Doetuft felt most comfortable in teaching, outside of teaching during the night that was. And as such, it was what they were going to start with.

"Flashpaw... have you ever... hunted before?" SHe had to make sure there were no mistakes made, that everything she did was on Flashpaw's principles and pace and that she wasn't rushing the poor apprentice just because that that was Dawnstar's wish. Dawnstar might want warriors, but Doetuft was only going to give the leader warriors when SHE felt like they were ready, and felt like they could stand the test of doing such a thing.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 26th, 2021, 09:54 PM
this night is sparkling

"Buzzard?"

Buzzardfrost grinned, a small smile that she only let out with her brother and certain other cats. "We're playing hide-and-seek," she replied, her voice drifting off, courtesy of her mimicking talents. She was just.. an expert at changing her voice, you know? And it worked in her favor extremely well sometimes.

"Not this again - I'm tired of it. You always use your cute little party trick to win! And for the last time, it's not fair! Plus, I hate hide-and-seek."

She rolled her eyes, the smile slipping off. "Don't be a sore loser!" she called, momentarily forgetting to garble her words. "I mean, don't be a sore loser!" Buzzard then scuffed her paws in the dirt, aiming for a running / jogging sound towards.. some.. other place. Unfortunately, her "cute little party trick" didn't work as well with pawsteps.

So, the shuffling was a failed endeavor.

"Aha!" Fleetwhisker cried as he snatched his sister triumphantly by the scruff, his voice muffled. "You think you're that amazing now?"

Buzzardfrost glared and shook him off. ".. fine. Next time. I shall win. You wait and see."
Old January 29th, 2021, 01:04 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Arie

Flashpaw followed Doetuft in silence. They didn't know the warrior well, honestly aside from the fact that she had a stutter, were blind, and was their mentor they knew nothing of the tabby. It was strange how you were expected to put so much trust into a stranger. Than again the cream trick tabby had put blind trust in a lot of adults sense they left their mother as a young cat. The surprising thing was that their mother let them leave when they were still a kit. At least Flashpaw had found their way here eventually.

Looking up the young feline noticed they were in a small clearing surrounded by pine trees, a tiny stream bubbling through with its little minnows and pebbles. It was quiet here, peaceful. Maybe Flashpaw could ask to come here to hunt more if things went well today. If they didn't they wouldn't want to come back.
Flashpaw pulled himself out of his mind to look at Doetuft as she spoke to him. Had he hunted before? "Uh.. umm... N-not really... They admitted playing with a pebble between their paws. Flashpaw had been an apprentice for a while now but really hadn't gotten much training. Besides their deformed hind paw made balance harder for them. "I, uh... um, somewhat know the hunters crouch but um.. I, I don't know if its proper...." Flashpaw added, they felt ashamed to admit that but knew that if they never did they'd end up getting something worse than a bruised ego.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 30th, 2021, 08:08 PM
emergency hiatus

-- @Fuzzy --

Okay. They at least had some knowledge, that was something she could work with, compared to others who expected her to teach them everything. Didn't these kits in Shadowclan practice the hunting crouch? Nevertheless, she had to focus on Flashpaw, whom it seemed was already doing great. Resting her tail and letting it slide across the apprentice's body to get a feel though, she was surprised to feel the imbalance in the apprentice's movement and she took that for the crooked hind paw that she'd heard the youngster struggling to balance with fully with. "Right... crouch a bit... further down. You want to... be one... with the ground... almost. Enough... so you can move... but no more than... that."

It was such a strange thing for Doetuft to be the one teaching still... It didn't feel that long since she'd been an apprentice herself under the tutelage of Flintspirit and Beastspark... but it had been almost 3 seasons now, since she had been their apprentice. It was strange and an unnerving experience. But she had to honor both of their legacies in some sort, by teaching Flashpaw to become the best apprentice that she could. "Now... tell me what... prey you can sense... around us."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old February 3rd, 2021, 10:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Arie

Further down? How close were they supposed to be? Flashpaw's question was answered before they could finish thinking. One with the earth... seemed like a strange concept. Just close enough from touching that they could still slowly move. Oh, this felt strange! Their deformed slight curled beside them, where they used it almost as a crutch. Flashpaw figured it would not feel as strange if they didn't have their deformed paw but then again they wouldn't be them if they didn't. "L-like this..?" They asked looking up at Doetuft. Right she can't see... they moved their head back down to be in a lower crouch. Tail off the ground, that's what every cat keeps saying. Flashpaw reminded themselves

Flashpaw gathered themselves, whiskers twitched as they attempted to stay low, but not too low while keeping their tail high, but not to high off the ground. It had to be in a perfect spot. Kind of like how a relationship had to be for them to actually open up. "O-oh.. umm." The trick tabby stuttered getting caught off guard by the question. What could they scent? Uh, wait where they supposed to stand? No. No, they needed to stay like this, probably.
They would shack their head to clear their jumbled thoughts before taking in the scents through their nostrils. The scent of pine was strong, considering the nettles scattered around under the trees they were not surprised there. "Bird..." Flashpaw started, listening to some sort of song bird up in the branches. It was a noisy thing once everything else got quiet. They're nose twitched again as they tried to get over the pine scent. "Mouse..." it was a rodent of some sort they were sure and it kind of smelled like a mouse. "And... uh, squirrel?" They guessed. It smelled both of earth and pine, almost nutty but it was a rodent they knew that much!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 16th, 2021, 02:08 AM
Engine engine number nine

Badgerpaw
***_______________***

Badgerpaw padded over to Pinewatch patch beside his mentor. He tried his best to remember what area held burdock root. The apprentice glanced around for a few moments before spotting them. "Their over there.", he responded. Without saying another word he padded right over ear the biggest tree here. He scented around. Yep these were what they were looking for.

"We just need to dig it up. It's that easy.", Badgerpaw meowed. He wanted to get this done, so they could get back. The young tom placed his paws around the roots and began to dig them up. They didn't need t pick too much, but enough that each of them could carry.

// @UpperclassFailure; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 21st, 2021, 02:36 PM

My Mood: Thinking

Brokenlight slipped around the elderly tree soon after his apprentice began digging, placing his paws deep into the soft earth to try his luck at pulling out the roots. The younger tom was right, he found. It seemed that each root he pulled was more eager to escape the soil than the last, leaving him with enough to have a mouth full of the bitter, crunchy roots. His tongue darted in and out of his mouth in an almost unnoticeable retching motion, airing out the sour plant particles stuck to the roof of his mouth.

@Angelique

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.

Last edited by UpperclassFailure; February 21st, 2021 at 02:38 PM.