Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old December 21st, 2023, 03:44 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Dawn's secret hideaway ( open)

Dawn
She/her
Loner
----------

Dawn jumped up and successfully caught a bird that flew by, she padded to her away, the molly looked around quickly before slipping into a abandoned house. She set the prey down on her little prey pile and went to her favorite relaxing spot in the house, which was upstairs in a bedroom.

@LambFur

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 21st, 2023, 04:05 PM
Undertale enjoyer

Status: Lot of souls in the void, i´m getting a little nervous
Bump Policy: YEAH! Just make sure that i know so i will try to get active in it
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dawn's secret hideaway ( open)

@ChristmasFawn
Lavender- She/Her- Loner

A she-cat with a short light gray fur approached cautiously of the abandoned twoleg nest, curious about it. She usually see these things, but the twolegs nests are always full of them, and that looked empty, truly empty, it does not even smell twolegs, just mold and naphthalene. While approaching, she start to smell a cat, she starts to find the origin of the smell, curious, but alarmed.

Last edited by LambFur; December 21st, 2023 at 04:06 PM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambFur View Post
@ChristmasFawn
Lavender- She/Her- Loner

A she-cat with a short light gray fur approached cautiously of the abandoned twoleg nest, curious about it. She usually see these things, but the twolegs nests are always full of them, and that looked empty, truly empty, it does not even smell twolegs, just mold and naphthalene. While approaching, she start to smell a cat, she starts to find the origin of the smell, curious, but alarmed.
Dawn
She/her
Loner
----------

Dawn who was watching out of a broken window on the top floor smelled intruder, she turned around and jumped down from the window, her paws stepping on every creaking wood until she jumped on a plank sticking over the entrance of the abandoned house, her eyes watched as the cat made there way inside.

Old January 4th, 2024, 08:32 AM
Undertale enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post

Dawn
She/her
Loner
----------

Dawn who was watching out of a broken window on the top floor smelled intruder, she turned around and jumped down from the window, her paws stepping on every creaking wood until she jumped on a plank sticking over the entrance of the abandoned house, her eyes watched as the cat made there way inside.
Lavender smelled the loner, she slowy turned her head in Dawn´s direction, her gray fur stood, her claws scratched eagerly at the wood floor, Lavender´s pupils got smaller. She doesn´t was certain if she wanted to fight or run, so she just stood there, stop.

Last edited by LambFur; January 4th, 2024 at 08:32 AM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Lavender smelled the loner, she slowy turned her head in Dawn´s direction, her gray fur stood, her claws scratched eagerly at the wood floor, Lavender´s pupils got smaller. She doesn´t was certain if she wanted to fight or run, so she just stood there, stop.

Dawn watched as the loner finally caught her scent, her eyes glaring sharply at the loner for awhile. The Molly stood up on the plank, and just before you know it she quickly disappeared within a blink of an eye. Her gingerly pelt with black stripes like a tiger helped her blend into her background, the Molly hissed loudly as she stayed hidden. Her ears twitched as she watched the loner from a distance in the shadow” Who are you? And what are you doing here?” she asked loudly from the shadow.

Old January 4th, 2024, 05:43 PM
Undertale enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post

Dawn watched as the loner finally caught her scent, her eyes glaring sharply at the loner for awhile. The Molly stood up on the plank, and just before you know it she quickly disappeared within a blink of an eye. Her gingerly pelt with black stripes like a tiger helped her blend into her background, the Molly hissed loudly as she stayed hidden. Her ears twitched as she watched the loner from a distance in the shadow” Who are you? And what are you doing here?” she asked loudly from the shadow.

Lavender took a deep breath, scared

"I´m Lavender, i´m here because that empty twoleg nest got me curious"

She said, trying to maintain a confident tone, but some failures in her voice could reveal her fear, she tried to smell where the she-cat was, trying to understand how she could just disappear
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Lavender took a deep breath, scared

"I´m Lavender, i´m here because that empty twoleg nest got me curious"

She said, trying to maintain a confident tone, but some failures in her voice could reveal her fear, she tried to smell where the she-cat was, trying to understand how she could just disappear

Dawn mismatched her ears as she watched from the shadows, she could sense the she-cats fear. We’re all cats like this? Feared by a voice in an abandoned two-leg house? She shook her head ignoring the questions that she thought of,”hm” she huffed loudly before appearing before the cat. Her ginger tabby fur bristling up as she stayed alert”how did you find this place?” she asked curiously, as she circled the Molly

Old January 12th, 2024, 01:25 PM
Undertale enjoyer

"I was exploring the the territory when i found that..."

*Lavender said, she was used to be alone and live of some food scraps that the twolegs give to her, she was pretty scared of how the other cats reacted to intrusers*
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:13 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Duck

!- 167 moon-old Loner. -!

Duck was tired. His paws were aching from such a long and tiring walk. After a whole day of just walking, he was starving. As he started moving onto more foreign lands, he noticed a tall abandoned Upwalker den. He saw many of these in his lifetime. Most of them are old and broken down. But this one looked fresh. Someplace where he wouldn't have fleas crawling into his fur while he slept.

As he came closer to the Upwalker den, he instantly knew someone had already taken it. There were pawprints, the smell of cats, and clearly bowel smells. Anyone could easily figure out this wasn't open territory. The smell alone almost drew him away, until he heard voices. He screamed, his loud voice threatening and booming. "If there's any ol' cat 'round these parts, ya best be showin' yourself. 'Cause if'n I catch ya, I'll tear yer throat out." This was a deadly situation. He had no idea if the cat's in this abandoned Upwalker's den were friendly or not.

@LambFur @SpiritWolf_yt (Hope you guys don't mind me stepping in. If you do, lmk)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 14th, 2024, 04:37 PM

Quote:
"I was exploring the the territory when i found that..."

*Lavender said, she was used to be alone and live of some food scraps that the twolegs give to her, she was pretty scared of how the other cats reacted to intrusers*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Duck

!- 167 moon-old Loner. -!

Duck was tired. His paws were aching from such a long and tiring walk. After a whole day of just walking, he was starving. As he started moving onto more foreign lands, he noticed a tall abandoned Upwalker den. He saw many of these in his lifetime. Most of them are old and broken down. But this one looked fresh. Someplace where he wouldn't have fleas crawling into his fur while he slept.

As he came closer to the Upwalker den, he instantly knew someone had already taken it. There were pawprints, the smell of cats, and clearly bowel smells. Anyone could easily figure out this wasn't open territory. The smell alone almost drew him away, until he heard voices. He screamed, his loud voice threatening and booming. "If there's any ol' cat 'round these parts, ya best be showin' yourself. 'Cause if'n I catch ya, I'll tear yer throat out." This was a deadly situation. He had no idea if the cat's in this abandoned Upwalker's den were friendly or not.

@LambFur @SpiritWolf_yt (Hope you guys don't mind me stepping in. If you do, lmk)

Dawn listened to lavender speak, but before she could reply she smelled more intruders, so much for wanting to be alone. The she-cat growled and walked over to her small prey pile, she took her 5 preys she hunted down overtime and took them to more of a hidden place, after that she appeared before lavender. The ginger tabby cat glared at lavender before passing by silently, her claws u sheathed itself as she appeared before the old loner” threaten me again in my home and I’ll be the one tearing your throat out,” she roared, her long tail lashing”I’ll be friendlier if you lower your attitude towards me,” she added turning towards lavender and making sure the cat stayed where she was.

1 loner was bad enough but 2 loners was the worst thing she wanted to deal with especially in leaf bare. Food was scarce for everyone so everyone is hungry and looking to steal food from those who have hunted the prey, Dawn wasn’t gonna take any chance, only simple things would make Dawn open up.

( I don’t mind you intruding, this is dawns hideout and it is open, just be wary since it’s leafbare Dawn may not be friendly unless your cat is friendly)