Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old January 31st, 2024, 01:22 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default blessed by the stars [p]

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

she let out a big sigh, exhaustion pulling her towards her nest, leafbare and the stress following tansypaws and larkstars disappearance weighing heavy on her shoulders and her mind. maybe this was their punishment. or maybe starclan wasnt what everyone made it out to be. stopping on her way to the apprentices' den she turned her head, eyes lingering on the silverpelt for a moment, was there really a place to go after death?, before shaking the thoughts out of her mind and continuing to walk towards their den. it was silly to believe anyone was watching over them..over her ..
she made her way around sleeping apprentices in their nests and settled in her own, setting her head on her paws to watch the moon light outside the den flicker and the trees dance in the icy breeze. minutes, or maybe hours later, the quiet howling of the wind, russle of dry leaves and call of the last birds awake, lulled her to sleep.
before she knew it she was stood on the grassy hill again, the fog reaching out for her, its rugged grasp tugging her in and leaving her wandering the hills blindly.
"is anyone there?" she called out weakly, hope dwindling more and more every time she called out and got silence in response.

@SuspiciousMindz
(i just realised im doing a reverse jayfeather by having her not see anything for a majority of her dreams lol)
#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; January 31st, 2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 09:32 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: blessed by the stars [p]

[Blazingstar]

His paws were leading him away from the camp. Something seemed off. . . he'd been antsy and as a small voice found its way to his ears, he knew he was right. The starry moors shifted to a scenery with more hills and atop of one of those was a smaller cat. She seemed distraught.

As the former leader approached, he made sure to do so cautiously. "Greetings," he'd coo in her direction, so he didn't spook her. The scent of RiverClan caught his attention. Interesting. Why did it feel like he needed to be here and not another RiverClanner? "I'm Blazingstar, a leader from WindClan," he introduced himself, pausing in his pawsteps.

His golden hues held a friendly gleam and his fluffy tail waved behind him. It was his attempt to make sure he didn't seem intimidating.

@al3cc766

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:42 AM
revenge is a fools game

for the first time in forever- wait scrap that, for the first time ever she got a response to her question, the question she had repeated so often it had become more habit than actual curiosity that led her to calling out. and even though she had given up on the hope that one day there would be an answer, the apprentice didnt jump or even so much as flinch in surprise. she didnt feel threatened or scared, relief washing over her. someone had responded to her call. it was like the grey molly had subconciously known this time was special.
they felt someone approach, thick fog swinging and curling infront of her almost like the cat was pushing away the fog, but it didnt seem to clear, no more than a vague shape nearing steadily. they remained still, eyes opened wide as if that would make the fog reveal the windclanner. why had a windclan leader responded to her call?
"im minkpaw. i- im honoured to speak to you, blazingstar" she replied, dipping her head politely. what was she supposed on this situation? she cursed herself for not seeking out the elders for a etiquette class but would they even talk about the extremely unlikely situation of talking to a dead clancleader? probably not. they rolled their eyes internally, there was no way to be prepared for this.

@SuspiciousMindz
#minkpaw766

━━━━━━━━
Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Blazingstar offered a slow blink of greeting once he had gotten a name from the apprentice. He'd take a couple more steps forward so the apprentice became more clear in the cloud of fog that seemed to surround her. Why? Why was this fog here? Was this a sign of her clouded faith? Perhaps, that was why he was brought here. Having struggled with his own faith in the living realm more than one time, he could relate to this situation.

The pleasure is mine," Blazingstar replied, swishing his fluffy tail behind him as he searched for a better -- more detailed -- view of them. To no prevail. Perhaps her faith needed to be stronger before he could really see her. He wondered what they could see of him. "What brings you here, calling out for someone?" he inquired with a small head tilt.

@al3cc766

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 3rd, 2024, 01:02 PM
revenge is a fools game

#minkpaw766

"i just called out, out of habit if im being honest, i didnt think i would get an answer anymore" she admitted, if she was getting the chance to speak to a former leader she might as well be honest. "when i started i was hoping someone would answer my call and, its silly i know, normally starclan only talks to medicine cats and leaders, but i was beginning to question if there is really someone watching over us-" she shrugged, the past moons had been hard, and every passing day had chipped away at her belief in starclan and there being a reason for all of this. like, there was no way her ancestors had sinned so bigly as to justify riverclan falling to pieces. perhaps she could ask about riverclan and birdsnow, maybe blazingstar could give her answers. they took notice of the leaders swishing tail, perhaps he couldnt see her either? the fog didnt bother them anymore, having accepted the never ending slurry of whites and greys long ago, but to someone used to seeing clearly in dreams it must be irritating.
but there was something else bugging her, the sneaking though ever present discomfort of thinking about their future, getting her warrior name wasnt something she was looking forwards to, she knew she should. but being a warrior just felt wrong, disconnected.

@SuspiciousMindz

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; February 3rd, 2024 at 01:03 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 08:59 PM
Just A Fossil

"We talk to more than just the Medicine Cats and Leaders. Sure, it's not as often as we should, but there are a good few still around to offer guidance when you need us. . ." Blazingstar couldn't continue that thought, he'd been guilty of abandoning the clans the last few years. He'd simply watch and stay back, but recent activities have brought him back to contacting the living realm.

The fluffy tom sighed, closing his eyes and letting a light shimmer off him. He wanted this apprentice to see him clearly. When his golden eyes opened again, he'd take a few paces forward to close the space between them. Now he was about a tail-length away. His gaze was gentle as a clearer image of Minkpaw became visible.

"We're always here though, always watching and doing our best to help where we can. I know it's been a crazy few moons for you guys, but we can't control everything," Blazingstar spoke softly, almost remorseful.

@al3cc766

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 4th, 2024, 02:56 AM
revenge is a fools game

the fog had lifted a bit as the leader stepped towards her, revealing a large fluffy cat among the slurry of greys, maybe he could see her from this close up? she wasnt sure if she herself was going to get an imagine clearer than a vaguely cat shaped outline and the occasional shine of eyes reflecting the moon.
"can you tell me if you, starclan i mean, is going to give birdsnow their blessing? and the medicine cat, are you going to watch over them and make sure they're okay?" she was asking for too much, neither of the questions were appropriate in her mind but the childish hope that someone could tell if that everything is going to be okay was too much to just ignore. did starclan try to help tansypaw? they mustve-, leaving her alone in all this wouldve been more than cruel.

@SuspiciousMindz

━━━━━━━━
Old February 4th, 2024, 11:04 AM
Just A Fossil

His gaze softened and he bit his lower lip for a moment. There wasn't an easy answer to give the young apprentice, though maybe telling them what they wanted to hear would be best? He pursed his lips for a moment more before he'd speak. His tone was gentle, but honest.

"I'm not going to lie to you, I personally don't have a say in that matter. The council has the final say in the blessing process, but Birdsnow has done well, I would not worry about her acceptance," Blazingstar began, sitting down and wrapping his fluffy tail around his large paws.

"But we'll always be here for them and for RiverClan. What happened to you guys was out of our control," Blazingstar would explain. "What Larkstar and Tansypaw had done was out of our control. They thought on their own free will and chose the path they did," He slowly blinked, hoping this apprentice would understand.

"We're doing our best for RiverClan. If more had faith in us and reached out for guidance, we could try and do more or point you guys in the right direction. . ." he paused with a solemn sigh, ". . . but it's hard to reach out when your faith is clouded, or fogged."

The large tom would reach out, almost offering a paw to the apprentice if she'd take it. If she did, he would gently pull her into his fluff as if he were offering a hug.

@al3cc766

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 5th, 2024, 07:22 AM
revenge is a fools game

they listened in silence, the leaders honesty stung but she was glad he deemed her as worthy of his truth. birdsnow doing well in starclans eyes was a good thing at last, hopefully things were going to be better for riverclan under her lead.
faith. they needed faith in not only their leader but those who watch them from beyond.
"i understand, i-... i'll do my best to help riverclan find back to their faith" she mewed, the urge to get up and go change everything flooding her small body. it would have to wait until tomorrow, everyone would be asleep right now and she'd be a fool to run away from talking to blazingstar.
taking the offer she shuffled closer to the tom, the shame from having him mention and connect the fog to her faith shifting to the background of her mind.

@SuspiciousMindz

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; February 5th, 2024 at 07:23 AM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 07:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Blazingstar would offer a small purr, trying to comfort the young feline. His tail would wrap around her gently as she accepted his offer. A sigh would find its way out of him, but it didn't stop the purr he let rumble. "Don't feel the need to press the belief on them. They'll come around when they do. They just need. . . help."

His words were quieter, and he didn't complain when silence overtook them. Although not being one to let a silence linger, Blazing would eventually speak up. "So, is there anything else you need?" he'd inquire.

@al3cc766

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL