Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old March 4th, 2024, 08:05 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Who's this and why did they bite me

Frogkit rolled around in his nest, planning what to do for the day. Perhaps moss-ball! Ooo, maybe that one game where one cat pretends to be a mouse while the rest of them try to catch them. That was his favorite. He always played the prey. It was more hopping! Hunting seemed fun! If only he was an apprentice. Well, at least he had only two moons to wait.

Frogkit hopped to her feet, springing one foot in the air. "Woah!" He didn't realize she would leap that high. "Guys, did you see- Ow!" She said to her friends, but he was interrupted by a tail nibble. "Hey! Why'd you do that?" He growled, sounding very not threatening. Maybe I should work on that, he thought. He didn't try to scare people much, so he didn't think to much about it.
[n @MangofDoom - Toadkit ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; March 5th, 2024 at 12:14 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Who's this and why did they bite me

@shoomy! [Frogkit]

Toadkit watches Frogkit bounce around with the moss ball. She idly chews on a little twig, wondering if Frogkit will fall over. Before she notices that he does, in fact, fall over, Toadkit’s twig breaks. Toadkit lets out a little wine- then looks up to see Frogkit’s tumble.

Toadkit’s single braincell decides to fire and she decides to use it for evil. A tail wouldn’t break like a stick… Toadkit sneaks up beside Frogkit, as he is distracted from falling down, and noms on her tail.

”Huhm? Uhh…” Toadkit looks from side to side, unsure what to do. ”It didn’t break.”

Old March 5th, 2024, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
@shoomy! [Frogkit]

Toadkit watches Frogkit bounce around with the moss ball. She idly chews on a little twig, wondering if Frogkit will fall over. Before she notices that he does, in fact, fall over, Toadkit’s twig breaks. Toadkit lets out a little wine- then looks up to see Frogkit’s tumble.

Toadkit’s single braincell decides to fire and she decides to use it for evil. A tail wouldn’t break like a stick… Toadkit sneaks up beside Frogkit, as he is distracted from falling down, and noms on her tail.

”Huhm? Uhh…” Toadkit looks from side to side, unsure what to do. ”It didn’t break.”
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him
' ' I beat you before we even started competing. ' '

"Break?" He inquired. "What didn't break?" Maybe the she-cat aimed incorrectly. That was it. Why would anyone want to hurt him? He was the nicest in the nursery. Maybe this cat was nice. Maybe they liked starting conversations. She waited.

I wonder if they like playing Hunt. She seems to like hunting my tail! He suppressed a giggle, but couldn't resist a little grin. Maybe we should play Clan once we're friends! He thought, disregarding the fact they might not end up as friends. Or maybe she could Battle! I'd nibble the fur off of the Riverclanner! Ew. Actually, fur tasted disgusting. And bald cats would look weird. Maybe he wouldn't eat the fur off of anyone.

I'd still win. Frogkit did kinda wanna do some play-fighting. Then, on his first training day, he'd blow his mentor's mind! He'd win every spar! Plus, he'd be a warrior sooner! What would Frogkit's warrior name be? Frogclaw? Frogfoot? Frogspring? Frogtoad?

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; March 23rd, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoomy! View Post
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him

"Break?" He inquired. "What didn't break?" Maybe the she-cat aimed incorrectly. That was it. Why would anyone want to hurt him? He was the nicest in the nursery. Maybe this cat was nice. Maybe they liked starting conversations. She waited.

I wonder if they like playing Hunt. She seems to like hunting my tail! He suppressed a giggle, but couldn't resist a little grin. Maybe we should play Clan once we're friends! He thought, disregarding the fact they might not end up as friends. Or maybe she could Battle! I'd nibble the fur off of the Riverclanner! Ew. Actually, fur tasted disgusting. And bald cats would look weird. Maybe he wouldn't eat the fur off of anyone.

I'd still win. Frogkit did kinda wanna do some play-fighting. Then, on his first training day, he'd blow his mentor's mind! He'd win every spar! Plus, he'd be a warrior sooner! What would Frogkit's warrior name be? Frogclaw? Frogfoot? Frogspring? Frogtoad?
Toadkit

”Your tail! Your tail is supposed to break really easily. It’s so small! Look!” Toadkit holds up her own tail, which is the same size as Frogkit’s tail. She smiles with pride at her average sized fluff.

”I clean it myself,” the kit brags. ”That’s why my fur is better than yours.”

Old March 9th, 2024, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Toadkit

”Your tail! Your tail is supposed to break really easily. It’s so small! Look!” Toadkit holds up her own tail, which is the same size as Frogkit’s tail. She smiles with pride at her average sized fluff.

”I clean it myself,” the kit brags. ”That’s why my fur is better than yours.”
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him

"Wh...what..." Frogkit's tail wasn't small! It was perfectly big and not a stick. To prove it, he grabbed his tail and poofed it accidently in Toadkit's face. "Mine is big! Like a... squirrel! Yes, a squirrel." With that said, he tucked his tail back to where it was supposed to be.

"So, my tail's supposed to break like a twig? because it's small?" He said dubiously. In that logic, his hair would break. "I clean my tail, too." He could out-warrior Toadkit any day. Or outsmart. Or out-clean-his tail. Hmm...

Now Frogkit had an idea. He wanted to challenge Toadkit. Nothing much. Just a small challenge. Or maybe... three. He'd win all three!

"Toadkit!" Frogkit knew the names of most of the kits in the nursery. "I challenge you to a duel!" She squeaked roared. "Three challenges! First, we... uh... hm... go hunt acorns. first to catch five wins." He announced, running to find one.

Frogkit observed the nursery. He always wanted to go hunting- it seemed so super fun. With his epic and sharp and cool and good and owl-like eyes, he spied an acorn and crouched. Frogkit wiggled a bit with his tail and the air. Hunting! His dream! He sprung into the air. He almost landed on the acorn, then grabbed it. He put it in his nest and went to look for another one.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; March 15th, 2024 at 04:23 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoomy! View Post
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him

"Wh...what..." Frogkit's tail wasn't small! It was perfectly big and not a stick. To prove it, he grabbed his tail and poofed it accidently in Toadkit's face. "Mine is big! Like a... squirrel! Yes, a squirrel." With that said, he tucked his tail back to where it was supposed to be.

"So, my tail's supposed to break like a twig? because it's small?" He said dubiously. In that logic, his hair would break. "I clean my tail, too." He could out-warrior Toadkit any day. Or outsmart. Or out-clean-his tail. Hmm...

Now Frogkit had an idea. He wanted to challenge Toadkit. Nothing much. Just a small challenge. Or maybe... three. He'd win all three!

"Toadkit!" Frogkit knew the names of most of the kits in the nursery. "I challenge you to a duel!" She squeaked roared. "Three challenges! First, we... uh... hm... go hunt acorns. first to catch five wins." He announced, running to find one.

Frogkit observed the nursery. He always wanted to go hunting- it seemed so super fun. With his epic and sharp and cool and good and owl-like eyes, he spied an acorn and crouched. Frogkit wiggled a bit with his tail and the air. Hunting! His dream! He sprung into the air. He almost landed on the acorn, then grabbed it. He put it in his nest and went to look for another one.
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit
<-> Thunderclan Kit <-> 4 Moons <-> she/her <->
< @ >

Toadkit wrinkles her nose at Frogkit’s suddenly puffy tail in her face. She snorts to get a hair out of her nose. ”A baby squirrel, maybe,” Toadkit grumbles.

”A duel? Er- three? Why?-“ Toadkit starts, but Frogkit bolts off before she can continue. She jumps into action soon after him.

Toadkit looks over and under moss, around the nursery, for the acorns, unsure why she wants to win but she knows she does. That is, until she has an idea. He did say first to find 5… but catch 5. So she slows her pace, and keeps an eye out for Frogkit’s pile.

Eventually, Toadkit does manage to trip over an acorn. She shakes her head and blinks, recovering from the sudden dizziness.
━━ >━━━━

(sorry)

Old March 12th, 2024, 08:52 PM

Quote:
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit
< @ >

Toadkit wrinkles her nose at Frogkit’s suddenly puffy tail in her face. She snorts to get a hair out of her nose. ”A baby squirrel, maybe,” Toadkit grumbles.

”A duel? Er- three? Why?-“ Toadkit starts, but Frogkit bolts off before she can continue. She jumps into action soon after him.

Toadkit looks over and under moss, around the nursery, for the acorns, unsure why she wants to win but she knows she does. That is, until she has an idea. He did say first to find 5… but catch 5. So she slows her pace, and keeps an eye out for Frogkit’s pile.

Eventually, Toadkit does manage to trip over an acorn. She shakes her head and blinks, recovering from the sudden dizziness.
━━ >━━━━

(sorry)
Frogkit tumbled around, watching Toadkit search for acorns. Toadkit was faster than he thought. Better go faster! He jumped around the nursery, spotting 2 acorns. Hmm, if I was actually hunting, I could only catch one, So he wiggled in a crouch and pounced. He accidently kicked one towards Toadkit while placing the other in his pile.(sry this is short i have visitors bleugh)

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Frogkit tumbled around, watching Toadkit search for acorns. Toadkit was faster than he thought. Better go faster! He jumped around the nursery, spotting 2 acorns. Hmm, if I was actually hunting, I could only catch one, So he wiggled in a crouch and pounced. He accidently kicked one towards Toadkit while placing the other in his pile.(sry this is short i have visitors bleugh)

━━━━< ━━
Toadkit

Toadkit flinches when an acorn bumps into her leg. She looks over to see Frogkit has made a pile right when she wasn’t looking! ”Mine now!”

Toadkit grabs the acorn and scampers to her own pile, being very careful not to knock any of them over. She turns and sticks a tongue out at Frogkit. I’m so much cooler!

━━ >━━━━

Old March 15th, 2024, 04:51 PM

Quote:
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit

Toadkit flinches when an acorn bumps into her leg. She looks over to see Frogkit has made a pile right when she wasn’t looking! ”Mine now!”

Toadkit grabs the acorn and scampers to her own pile, being very careful not to knock any of them over. She turns and sticks a tongue out at Frogkit. I’m so much cooler!

━━ >━━━━
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him

Frogkit had been checking under his nest for acorns when- "HEY! GIVE IT BACK!!!" He screeched. That was unfair! "Prey thief!" What would a warrior do? Attack? Report to a bigger cat? If a Higher-up cat could attack a thief, so could anyone, right? Hmm.

Dang it, he thought to long! Now Toadkit had put it on their pile. Reh, he never said that was allowed. Though he never said it wasn't...

Whatever. A warrior would scare off the bully before they did anything else.
"How dare you!" He flung every acorn he found at Toadkit. "You want acorns?" He growled playfully. He poofed his little mane to look big. It also made his neck disappear, so it may have been a little less threatening then he thought.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 16th, 2024, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him

Frogkit had been checking under his nest for acorns when- "HEY! GIVE IT BACK!!!" He screeched. That was unfair! "Prey thief!" What would a warrior do? Attack? Report to a bigger cat? If a Higher-up cat could attack a thief, so could anyone, right? Hmm.

Dang it, he thought to long! Now Toadkit had put it on their pile. Reh, he never said that was allowed. Though he never said it wasn't...

Whatever. A warrior would scare off the bully before they did anything else.
"How dare you!" He flung every acorn he found at Toadkit. "You want acorns?" He growled playfully. He poofed his little mane to look big. It also made his neck disappear, so it may have been a little less threatening then he thought.
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit

”Nuh-uh! Mine now!” Toadkit giggles. A prey thief she may be, however, she is winning and that’s more important. She sits before her pile, her fur puffed out, guarding her acorns. No one’s getting to her-

Before she can finish the thought, an acorn clocks her in the head. ”Wha-“ she starts but is interrupted by another acorn. She glares at Frogkit with a playful smile. ”I’ll get you for that!”

Toadkit kicks an acorn at Frogkit, then runs forward to tackle him and hopefully pin him to the ground so she can steal the rest of his acorns. He won’t see this coming!

━━ >━━━━