Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM

Old February 11th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Matthew entered the hallway and started walking towards Ben and his family. He took off his helmet and flipped his hair onto position as he did so "Kylo Ren, I'm back. The Sith apprentice had been out for many months and had finally returned. A frown made it's way to his face when he saw Vocab, he whipped out his blaster and shoved it into his gut.

Vonar gasped and coughed a bit, but then smiled " Hey, I'll Vonar!" He held a hand out to shake Matthew's and with his other he grabbed the blaster that was on his hip and slowly pulled it up to Matthew's back

(Oh my Vonar xD)

By this time Rolen was on another planet sitting in a field meditating.
( Vonar, just- just stop.. PLEASE! XD))

Ben smiled when he saw Matthew. "I'm glad you're back.", he said. But then he tried to not get mad and annoyed when Vonar greeted himself to Matthew. Vonar really needs to stop..

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

( Vonar, just- just stop.. PLEASE! XD))

Ben smiled when he saw Matthew. "I'm glad you're back.", he said. But then he tried to not get mad and annoyed when Vonar greeted himself to Matthew. Vonar really needs to stop..
Matthew removed his blaster from Vonar's stomach but did not shake his hand or even talk to him for that matter. " Sir, I saw a girl walking down the Hall with Owen. Who is she?" He crossed his arms as he waited on an answer.

Vonar grinned and raised his hand as he shouted "Oh! I know! That is Abigail Solo! Kyle's daughter! I'm gonna ask her out!" His eyes we're a little dreamy, but he seemed certain.

Matthew turned and scoffed at him "I bet she'd love to go out with you" He said with all the sarcasm possible.

He nodded and crossed his arms in a happy manner "Yep! I'll be her boyfriend soon!"

"Oh I bet" He rolled his eyes and looked back at Ben 'Kylo, who is this guy?' He thought to the Sith Lord.
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Matthew removed his blaster from Vonar's stomach but did not shake his hand or even talk to him for that matter. " Sir, I saw a girl walking down the Hall with Owen. Who is she?" He crossed his arms as he waited on an answer.

Vonar grinned and raised his hand as he shouted "Oh! I know! That is Abigail Solo! Kyle's daughter! I'm gonna ask her out!" His eyes we're a little dreamy, but he seemed certain.

Matthew turned and scoffed at him "I bet she'd love to go out with you" He said with all the sarcasm possible.

He nodded and crossed his arms in a happy manner "Yep! I'll be her boyfriend soon!"

"Oh I bet" He rolled his eyes and looked back at Ben 'Kylo, who is this guy?' He thought to the Sith Lord.
Ben looked at Matthew. "That's Vonar; Rolen's bestfriend that I've never heard about.", he replied.

Old February 11th, 2018, 02:09 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

(XD AWW I LOVE HOW CONFIDENT HE IS!!! VONAR IS SUCH A LITTLE INNOCENT BEAN!)
As Abigail walked down the hall back to Owen's room she passed a boy. He looked at her the same way she looked at him: impressed, slightly curious but also slightly suspicious.
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(XD AWW I LOVE HOW CONFIDENT HE IS!!! VONAR IS SUCH A LITTLE INNOCENT BEAN!)
As Abigail walked down the hall back to Owen's room she passed a boy. He looked at her the same way she looked at him: impressed, slightly curious but also slightly suspicious.
(XD)

Old February 11th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Ben looked at Matthew. "That's Vonar; Rolen's bestfriend that I've never heard about.", he replied.
Matthew nodded "Ah, Alright. As you might imagine I am tired from my trip and will be retiring to my chambers if you need me" He turned Ed and started walking to his room which was right beside Owen's. He knocked on the door to Owen's room and tapped his foot while he waited.

Vonar was looking around for Abigail, he had never been there before and was a little confused. He ended up asking some storm troopers for directions, but turns out he ended up In Kylo's room. He grinned and picked up a blaster from the wall. He laughed and then slipped on a random cape on the floor and fell. The blaster then went of setting Kylo's closet aflame.
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:25 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

@Phoenix Flames
can u approve my form?
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Matthew nodded "Ah, Alright. As you might imagine I am tired from my trip and will be retiring to my chambers if you need me" He turned Ed and started walking to his room which was right beside Owen's. He knocked on the door to Owen's room and tapped his foot while he waited.

Vonar was looking around for Abigail, he had never been there before and was a little confused. He ended up asking some storm troopers for directions, but turns out he ended up In Kylo's room. He grinned and picked up a blaster from the wall. He laughed and then slipped on a random cape on the floor and fell. The blaster then went of setting Kylo's closet aflame.
(XD oops Vonar's gonna be in trouble)
Abigail was the one to answer. "Yes? This is Abigail..." She opened the door and jumped a little as Matthew came into view. "Sorry, who are you? "
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Idjit

Quote:

"Vonar!", Ben yelled, running into the room. "What did you do?!", anger built up inside him as he saw his closet up in flames. Great.. Now I'm not going to be able to have any other clothes to wear...

Ben held his arm out and began to lift Vonar and try ro Force-choke him. "I would like to kill you right now..", Ben muttered.

Old February 11th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(XD oops Vonar's gonna be in trouble)
Abigail was the one to answer. "Yes? This is Abigail..." She opened the door and jumped a little as Matthew came into view. "Sorry, who are you? "
(He's already in trouble. XD Ben wants to strangle Vonar so much right now.)