Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM

Old February 18th, 2017, 06:03 PM
:D

My Mood: Fine
Default Help

Help these dragons by clicking on them.
Old February 18th, 2017, 06:50 PM
RULER OF THE WORLD

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Fallen padded alongside the Thunderclan border, ignoring their quite obvious markings. Flicking his tail, he narrowed his eyes, scenting the taste of mouse. The tom crouched down, and quickly, but silently, crept forward, before dashing up and nipping it's neck cleanly. "Dinner is served." Chuckled the feline, sitting down and rasping his barbed tongue over his neat whiskers.

Dipping his head down, but keeping his ear abruptly perked up for any sounds of the clan's patrols, the masculine cat dipped his head down, and started to ravenously devour the prey, in only a few short bites. Leaning back up, he swept his paw in the ground, and covered the odor and bones with the dirt nature provided.

Last edited by Pugkin Spice; February 18th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 07:56 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
South nodded as her brother spoke, looking at Littledragon. She'd momentarily forgotten about the fact that she wasn't the Clan cat's favorite at the moment as she opened her mouth to speak. "Yeah, he's probably that Northpath cat you named. That sounds like something he would pick," she confirmed, nodding along at her assumption. She honestly didn't know what he would pick, since she hadn't really ever gotten to know her brother all that well. They were, after all, only kits when North had been separated from the rest of them. Momentary grief flashed across her face but she pushed it down, realizing there were other important matters at paw. She searched Littledragon's face for any give away sign, but the feline was quite hard to read for being such a straight forward cat. "Yes. Please. Which way is this "StarClan" you speak of? We need to get to Northpath right away." An urgency lined each word that left her lips as she straightened up, already preparing to set off in whichever direction Littledragon pointed them in.

A look of sadness crossed Littledragon's expression as she watched both West and South's curios looks regarding StarClan. She hesitated to tell them that StarClan was in fact their ancesstors... where cats who no longer walked the earth roam. For a brief second, she thought about directing them to the Starcave and letting them figure it out for themselves, but even she wasn't that harsh. "StarClan... isn't an actual living Clan," she began, her voice uncharacteristically awkward for once as she avoided West's and South's piercing gazes. The ThunderClan warrior cleared her throat and composed herself, looking once more from West to South, and back again. "Northpath... he lost his life during a recent evil era that was spread among the Clans. He... he died saving Zerosight..." She trailed off and and swallowed, waiting for their reactions before saying anything more surrounding the sudden and untimely demise of the young medicine cat apprentice.
West curiously watched her as she seemed to think awhile on her answer, his tail twitching back and forth as he tried to push away growing suspicions about what she was about to tell them. The tom could read others well, and by the look of this she-cat face, it didn't seem to be good news coming their way. However, even as he braced himself for the worst, it didn't stop his heart from breaking a tiny bit when the warrior finally spoke. His blue hues widened in shock, and his heart felt as if it had dropped into his stomach area. "D-died...?" The word felt sour on his tongue. His eyes burned, and he felt the threatening feeling of tears welling up; even to the best of his abilities to stop it. However, he wouldn't dare let himself cry, and instead pushed everything he was feeling into the back of his mind. The expression of sadness on his face shifted into a look of stoic somberness in just a few moments, as he carefully took in his sister's expression before forming a response. "This... Zerosight? Could we speak to him?" The young tom dug his claws into the ground, almost as if he was trying to ground himself so that he could act normally. "I want to know the cat... that my brother died for." He took a deep breath in and out, and then met the warrior she-cat's gaze. His heart ached inside, but he ignored it.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:14 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
West curiously watched her as she seemed to think awhile on her answer, his tail twitching back and forth as he tried to push away growing suspicions about what she was about to tell them. The tom could read others well, and by the look of this she-cat face, it didn't seem to be good news coming their way. However, even as he braced himself for the worst, it didn't stop his heart from breaking a tiny bit when the warrior finally spoke. His blue hues widened in shock, and his heart felt as if it had dropped into his stomach area. "D-died...?" The word felt sour on his tongue. His eyes burned, and he felt the threatening feeling of tears welling up; even to the best of his abilities to stop it. However, he wouldn't dare let himself cry, and instead pushed everything he was feeling into the back of his mind. The expression of sadness on his face shifted into a look of stoic somberness in just a few moments, as he carefully took in his sister's expression before forming a response. "This... Zerosight? Could we speak to him?" The young tom dug his claws into the ground, almost as if he was trying to ground himself so that he could act normally. "I want to know the cat... that my brother died for." He took a deep breath in and out, and then met the warrior she-cat's gaze. His heart ached inside, but he ignored it.
As realization sunk into South, her expression went from one of pure determination, to sheer terror. She felt as though roots had come up from the ground and entangled themselves around her paws, keeping her body frozen in place. Grief raked its cold, menacing claws down her flank, digging deep enough to draw up pools of blood it felt like. Dead... North is... dead... No... No! "No!" she wailed, suddenly sinking into a shaking pile of fur. She didn't care that they were around a stranger, or that West had yet to see her break down to this extent. All she had ever hoped for in life was to meet her brother, and to have someone in life to walk beside her pawstep for pawstep. And now... It had all been yanked away from her before she even knew it. "We didn't even get to know him," she mumbled, looking up at West with tears in her gaze.

Littledragon felt a pang of pity strike her as she watched South crumple under the weight of this news. "I really am sorry for your loss," she murmured, although she made no move to offer any other comfort to the fallen she-cat. She switched her amber gaze to West, noting that he was the more emotionally strong of the two, so it seemed. "I can take you to meet Zerosight, but I don't know if you'll be able to stay for too long. Ever since Northpath was killed... He's not too keen on visitors. He's a bit snappy," the she-cat warrior explained, hoping that they both understood that this could even mean that ThunderClan's medicine cat didn't wish to see them. Or, who knows? Maybe it was exactly what he needed to be put back on his feet right now; a little, living, piece of his slain apprentice that he spent a majority of his time now grieving over.
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:35 PM
AHHH

Quote:
As realization sunk into South, her expression went from one of pure determination, to sheer terror. She felt as though roots had come up from the ground and entangled themselves around her paws, keeping her body frozen in place. Grief raked its cold, menacing claws down her flank, digging deep enough to draw up pools of blood it felt like. Dead... North is... dead... No... No! "No!" she wailed, suddenly sinking into a shaking pile of fur. She didn't care that they were around a stranger, or that West had yet to see her break down to this extent. All she had ever hoped for in life was to meet her brother, and to have someone in life to walk beside her pawstep for pawstep. And now... It had all been yanked away from her before she even knew it. "We didn't even get to know him," she mumbled, looking up at West with tears in her gaze.

Littledragon felt a pang of pity strike her as she watched South crumple under the weight of this news. "I really am sorry for your loss," she murmured, although she made no move to offer any other comfort to the fallen she-cat. She switched her amber gaze to West, noting that he was the more emotionally strong of the two, so it seemed. "I can take you to meet Zerosight, but I don't know if you'll be able to stay for too long. Ever since Northpath was killed... He's not too keen on visitors. He's a bit snappy," the she-cat warrior explained, hoping that they both understood that this could even mean that ThunderClan's medicine cat didn't wish to see them. Or, who knows? Maybe it was exactly what he needed to be put back on his feet right now; a little, living, piece of his slain apprentice that he spent a majority of his time now grieving over.
West's hard exterior almost crumpled at the sight of his sister breaking down in front of him. For a few moments, he had flashbacks of the moment his mother was breaking down when they were being taken away as kits, and then of the moment when all three left-over siblings had heard of her death. The tom had taken the news of Compass's death the worst, so it was ironic that he was now taking this devistating news better than South. He reached out with his tail, laying it over South's shoulders in an attempt to comfort her. The tom turned away from the warrior for a moment, leaning closer to his sister. His eyes softened, and for the first time in a while he showed his soft spot for his family. "Hey... it's alright," He lowered his voice. "I know, it's sad that we will never get to personally meet him... but we can still get to know him..." West tried his best, but he didn't know if what he was saying would be comforting to her. "We can go to the place where he lived, to his home, we can get to know what kind of cat he was from those there that knew him."

The tom hovered there for a moment, before straightening and turning back to Littledragon. He tilted his head at what the she-cat told him of Zerosight, but chose to ignore this factor for the moment. "I'd still like to try," He meowed, answering for himself, and then turning to South to witness what her response would be.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:44 PM
chirps

Quote:
West's hard exterior almost crumpled at the sight of his sister breaking down in front of him. For a few moments, he had flashbacks of the moment his mother was breaking down when they were being taken away as kits, and then of the moment when all three left-over siblings had heard of her death. The tom had taken the news of Compass's death the worst, so it was ironic that he was now taking this devistating news better than South. He reached out with his tail, laying it over South's shoulders in an attempt to comfort her. The tom turned away from the warrior for a moment, leaning closer to his sister. His eyes softened, and for the first time in a while he showed his soft spot for his family. "Hey... it's alright," He lowered his voice. "I know, it's sad that we will never get to personally meet him... but we can still get to know him..." West tried his best, but he didn't know if what he was saying would be comforting to her. "We can go to the place where he lived, to his home, we can get to know what kind of cat he was from those there that knew him."

The tom hovered there for a moment, before straightening and turning back to Littledragon. He tilted his head at what the she-cat told him of Zerosight, but chose to ignore this factor for the moment. "I'd still like to try," He meowed, answering for himself, and then turning to South to witness what her response would be.
(d'aww, look at West being all big-brotherly to South, so cute c': )

South's lip quivered in sadness, but she nodded as West spoke to her. She didn't tease him like she normally would about showing his soft spot, because it was exactly what she needed at a moment like this. Clearing her throat, she picked herself up and got back to her paws, shaking the dust off of her fur. Letting out a breath she didn't know she had been holding, South looked at Littledragon, a hard expression settling onto her face now. "Yes, we'd like to talk to this Zerosight cat," she agreeded, a stony edge laminating her voice.

Littledragon looked back and forth between the two before sighing. "Alright, if you're set on this, then follow me. Our camp isn't too far from here." With that, she began a brisk pace back to the camp. Momentarily, she wondered how she would deal with Gyrewind - currently being inducted as Gyrestar - would react to her just bringing strangers into camp. But something had struck a chord with the warrior, and a bit of her tough exterior had cracked under the weight of grief she felt radiating from both cats. So with that feeling, she pushed the other thoughts out of her head and continued onward, looking back every once in awhile to make sure they were following her and keeping up. She felt pity for them, but wasn't about to feel bad for them if they couldn't simply keep up with her.
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:56 PM
AHHH

Quote:
(d'aww, look at West being all big-brotherly to South, so cute c': )

South's lip quivered in sadness, but she nodded as West spoke to her. She didn't tease him like she normally would about showing his soft spot, because it was exactly what she needed at a moment like this. Clearing her throat, she picked herself up and got back to her paws, shaking the dust off of her fur. Letting out a breath she didn't know she had been holding, South looked at Littledragon, a hard expression settling onto her face now. "Yes, we'd like to talk to this Zerosight cat," she agreeded, a stony edge laminating her voice.

Littledragon looked back and forth between the two before sighing. "Alright, if you're set on this, then follow me. Our camp isn't too far from here." With that, she began a brisk pace back to the camp. Momentarily, she wondered how she would deal with Gyrewind - currently being inducted as Gyrestar - would react to her just bringing strangers into camp. But something had struck a chord with the warrior, and a bit of her tough exterior had cracked under the weight of grief she felt radiating from both cats. So with that feeling, she pushed the other thoughts out of her head and continued onward, looking back every once in awhile to make sure they were following her and keeping up. She felt pity for them, but wasn't about to feel bad for them if they couldn't simply keep up with her.
West nodded firmly after South spoke, his blue eyes determined as he turned them back to Littledragon. The tom was surprised when she actually agreed to bring them to their camp, having not expected it to be that easy. He couldn't help but to feel a bit uneasy about planning to walk into a camp full of cats that could easily kill them, but figured that they wouldn't attack unless provoked. Hopefully... Taking a deep breath, he prepared himself in advance to be shocked, knowing that these wild cats always seem to surprise him. The tom followed after the warrior, his pace brisk as well even though he seemed to get snagged on every branch or bush along the tiny trail she was leading them on. How can she walk so effortlessly through this stuff?? "Ouch," The lonor swore under his breath as another branch smacked him across his already bloody nose. He scowled as he followed the warrior, a normal expression for him. He was at least glad that it was enough distraction to keep his thoughts from going to what he could now never have with his brother.

Old February 18th, 2017, 10:02 PM
chirps

Quote:
West nodded firmly after South spoke, his blue eyes determined as he turned them back to Littledragon. The tom was surprised when she actually agreed to bring them to their camp, having not expected it to be that easy. He couldn't help but to feel a bit uneasy about planning to walk into a camp full of cats that could easily kill them, but figured that they wouldn't attack unless provoked. Hopefully... Taking a deep breath, he prepared himself in advance to be shocked, knowing that these wild cats always seem to surprise him. The tom followed after the warrior, his pace brisk as well even though he seemed to get snagged on every branch or bush along the tiny trail she was leading them on. How can she walk so effortlessly through this stuff?? "Ouch," The lonor swore under his breath as another branch smacked him across his already bloody nose. He scowled as he followed the warrior, a normal expression for him. He was at least glad that it was enough distraction to keep his thoughts from going to what he could now never have with his brother.
South fell into place beside West, letting her fur brush his as they continued to follow Littledragon, more so to comfort herself than aid him in any way. Her eyes were trained ahead of them, although they kept switching between up ahead and the ground as she was experiencing the same difficulties that West was - a twig tripping her up, or brambles scratching her fur. She huffed, momentarily forgetting about the news of her brother, as anger boiled up underneath her fur. "You'd think she's taking us to our death by brambles instead of their camp," she muttered under her breath to West, a yelp coming from her as she felt a sharp pain in her pawpad. She bared her teeth just a bit as she continued walking, ignoring the growing pain in her paw.

Littledragon barely paid any attention to them as she continued along the path, knowing that for any non-Clan cats, this trail was the most difficult. Sure, there were easier trails she could've taken, but the warrior wanted to be sure they were really determined to see Zerosight; maybe the tough path might scare them off before they actually got anywhere near camp.
Old February 18th, 2017, 10:27 PM
AHHH

Quote:
South fell into place beside West, letting her fur brush his as they continued to follow Littledragon, more so to comfort herself than aid him in any way. Her eyes were trained ahead of them, although they kept switching between up ahead and the ground as she was experiencing the same difficulties that West was - a twig tripping her up, or brambles scratching her fur. She huffed, momentarily forgetting about the news of her brother, as anger boiled up underneath her fur. "You'd think she's taking us to our death by brambles instead of their camp," she muttered under her breath to West, a yelp coming from her as she felt a sharp pain in her pawpad. She bared her teeth just a bit as she continued walking, ignoring the growing pain in her paw.

Littledragon barely paid any attention to them as she continued along the path, knowing that for any non-Clan cats, this trail was the most difficult. Sure, there were easier trails she could've taken, but the warrior wanted to be sure they were really determined to see Zerosight; maybe the tough path might scare them off before they actually got anywhere near camp.
West let South walk besides him even physical contact wasn't usually his thing; he was supposed to be too tough for that. This would be his only exception, he had decided. The tom swore once more as he lost some fur to a bramble bush as they passed. He couldn't help but to glare at Littledragon as they walked, as if she had planned to bring them through the worst trail possible. He had no idea that his suspicions were on point, though. However, if she was trying to scare them off, she truely didn't know them well. These two siblings were about as stubborn as you could get. Once they were on a mission, then there was nothing you could do to get them to stop.

Old February 19th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

( @Dizerel - Lightningclaw )

Sitting there in the quiet, peaceful clearing brought Autumnleaf no happiness or comfort in her state of mind. She heaved herself to her paws, her ears twitching back and forth before she walked out of the camp and into the forest, giving a slight yawn. Cracks of sunlight broke through the trees above her and shown on her soft, golden-brown fur, making it shimmer in the light. The occasional call of a bird from the branches and the light snap of a twig made her ears perk and wonder for a few moments what and where the sound had come from. Flashbacks of her apprentice days when her and Lightningclaw would play around in the forest, hunting together and looking up at the clouds, dreaming like kits of what it would be like to become warriors. For a few moons after she became a warrior, it was everything that she would’ve hoped for. She had become mates with Lightningclaw, her best friend, and had five beautiful kits. She smiled at the memory of Lightningclaw, Alderstripe and Violeteye all being with her in the nursery when they were born. It was always a mysterious about how things could change so suddenly. The American Bobtail sighed and lifted her head to look up at the sky as she walked, asking silence questions to Starclan. Autumnleaf approached a shallow stream that was still partially frozen over, but was surely melting as Leafbare was drawing to a close. “Perhaps good things will come within the Newleaf moons..” She said with a small smile and chuckle, sweeping away from snow on the ground and seeing faint traces of newly grass growing underneath.