Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old May 12th, 2017, 03:53 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Onyx let Cassius tackle him, and he laughed as he did. He fell back dramatically, hitting the ground with a soft thud. "Oh no, he's got me!" he called, flailing his paws. "Please, king have mercy!" he called, knowing Cassius would love him calling him king. He knew Cassius always loved it when Onyx was addressed by as 'king'. Then he ceased the rapid movement and fell limp beneath the tom-kit on his chest. He let his head fall back with a 'bleh' and he held his breath. It looked really fake, no doubt, but he hoped it was enough to trick him, even for a second.
{sorry it's short, it's rushed}
Cassius giggled. "I'm not the King Daddy, you are!" He squeaked in excitement. "I'm the Prince remember? But yknow," he mewed, quieter this time, in the ear that was right next his his head. "Prince's will beat the king one day." He whispered, kind of eerily. He then pounced on him, pushing down with his paws little gray paws. He bounced on him for a moment, laughing joyfully. "Dad? We're pals, right?" He asked, sliding down off his back. He nudged his way under his muzzle and into his paws. "And we'll always be pals, right?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 12th, 2017, 04:14 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cassius giggled. "I'm not the King Daddy, you are!" He squeaked in excitement. "I'm the Prince remember? But yknow," he mewed, quieter this time, in the ear that was right next his his head. "Prince's will beat the king one day." He whispered, kind of eerily. He then pounced on him, pushing down with his paws little gray paws. He bounced on him for a moment, laughing joyfully. "Dad? We're pals, right?" He asked, sliding down off his back. He nudged his way under his muzzle and into his paws. "And we'll always be pals, right?"
{ i sense *sniiiiiiffffff* lion king }
Onyx purred slightly and answered, "Right." He placed a paw over Cassius' back and groomed him gently, smiling as he did. "What big plans does this future king have?" he asked in between licks, his eyes content and loving and his purr smooth and deep, rolling in his chest louder with inhale, softer with exhale. He seemed like a good, clan-cat dad with deep love for his son, all was false except the love for his son. He was a wonderful father, despite what he did, and a wonderful teacher too. He knew that, Cassius, The False Prince, would take up the crown and become king someday. Become Commander. If it were up to Onyx, he'd only give the position to blood of the Commander. He'd make it to where there was no other way except for the superior of the kits that the Cassius, or Cassius' heir, or so on, would take the position of Commander. And be the true kings and queens of the Dusk Syndicate.
Old May 12th, 2017, 06:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

{ i sense *sniiiiiiffffff* lion king }
Onyx purred slightly and answered, "Right." He placed a paw over Cassius' back and groomed him gently, smiling as he did. "What big plans does this future king have?" he asked in between licks, his eyes content and loving and his purr smooth and deep, rolling in his chest louder with inhale, softer with exhale. He seemed like a good, clan-cat dad with deep love for his son, all was false except the love for his son. He was a wonderful father, despite what he did, and a wonderful teacher too. He knew that, Cassius, The False Prince, would take up the crown and become king someday. Become Commander. If it were up to Onyx, he'd only give the position to blood of the Commander. He'd make it to where there was no other way except for the superior of the kits that the Cassius, or Cassius' heir, or so on, would take the position of Commander. And be the true kings and queens of the Dusk Syndicate.
[haha yep! I watched that movie earlier today and realized how eerily Be Prepared related to the beginning of Singenight o-o ]

Cassius smiled. He loved being with his dad. He had heard several stories about how he had bravely fought off Skyclan cats when they invaded not too long ago. He had heard how he had made them pay for what they tried to do. Of course, not all the cats he heard stories from were telling them in Onyx's praise, but Cassius knew that his father was the best, which was why he was confused when cats sometimes called him the False King. Why wasn't he the real king? What about him made him False? Nothing about him seemed false, everything seemed so perfect about him. He had never had the thought that he had killed several cats, injured so many others. He just knew his Dad was loving, and caring, and perfect. "Future plans...." He remarked thoughtfully. "I want to be like you Dad! I want to be a fighter too! Then we can work together!" He rolled over, belly up to his dad as he swatted at the air playfully. "Then together we can teach those Skyclan cats a lesson!"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:23 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

"Mom fought SkyClan!" Panther argued, Flame's fur was bristled. "She wouldn't let us help!" He spat at his sister, who hissed in annoyance.The two looked about ready to claw each others fur off until Lion stopped them.

"Calm down!" Lion interrupted, pushing her siblings away from each other. "What are you even fighting over?" Lion questioned, Panther snorted. "Just that Flame wanted to get himself KILLED fighting SkyClan with mom." She said, glaring at the red and white tom-kit. "I wouldn't get killed, SkyClan is weak!" He spat, glaring at the black Siberian cat. Lion sighed. "Mom got hurt fighting, and she's the strongest cat I know!" The ginger and white she-kit argued. Panther stood, flicked her tail, and walked off. Flame huffed, staring at his paws as Lion sighed.
Old May 14th, 2017, 05:30 PM

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[haha yep! I watched that movie earlier today and realized how eerily Be Prepared related to the beginning of Singenight o-o ]

Cassius smiled. He loved being with his dad. He had heard several stories about how he had bravely fought off Skyclan cats when they invaded not too long ago. He had heard how he had made them pay for what they tried to do. Of course, not all the cats he heard stories from were telling them in Onyx's praise, but Cassius knew that his father was the best, which was why he was confused when cats sometimes called him the False King. Why wasn't he the real king? What about him made him False? Nothing about him seemed false, everything seemed so perfect about him. He had never had the thought that he had killed several cats, injured so many others. He just knew his Dad was loving, and caring, and perfect. "Future plans...." He remarked thoughtfully. "I want to be like you Dad! I want to be a fighter too! Then we can work together!" He rolled over, belly up to his dad as he swatted at the air playfully. "Then together we can teach those Skyclan cats a lesson!"
{ that's onyx's main theme song xD }
He listened, and he swelled with pride. His son was going to follow in his footsteps! He smiled menicingly, and he looked down on his son, pride beaming from his eyes. "That's my boy!" he laughed, placing a paw on Cassius' head. "In my opinion, you don't need to be a fighter, you deserve to be a guard." he said. "They protect the commander, and in the end, they become the commander themselves, if the cards are played right." he said, his icy hues beaming. "You and I, Cassius. We will rule this place, and we, together, will show them who the true kings are. And SkyClan won't stand a chance!" he meowed, and then he lowered his head down to whisper in his ear. "Cassius, do me a favor, don't this conversation tell your mother." he whispered, and then continued. "And, between you and I, I am proud you are my son. No other of my kits have been this ready, in fact, most of them have hated my crown." he said, and he thought of Pompeii. He felt some anger in him, how she seemed to hate him. He blamed Lilith. Filling his first litter with lies and false accusations. But now, Ferox, Cassius, and soon Mae (once he got her back), were going to know the truth.

"Now, Cassius, I can't wait for your ceremony, when you get a trainer." he said proudly. "I hope you get one of the best fighters, if not a guard." he said, his icy pits beaming. He was more than ready for Cassius' trainee ceremony. In fact, he hoped it would be soon. Very soon. The sooner the better, for even the most royal must train, so they can be the most strong. He smiled down on him. He was proud. He found the true heir to the crown. Kovu was never fit for king.

{ oml i had an idea; what if, when cassius and onyx are possibly planning an attack on skyclan, during the battle, cassius suddenly attacks onyx and repeats the 'prince's will beat the king one day' thing and then he kills him }
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

{ that's onyx's main theme song xD }
He listened, and he swelled with pride. His son was going to follow in his footsteps! He smiled menicingly, and he looked down on his son, pride beaming from his eyes. "That's my boy!" he laughed, placing a paw on Cassius' head. "In my opinion, you don't need to be a fighter, you deserve to be a guard." he said. "They protect the commander, and in the end, they become the commander themselves, if the cards are played right." he said, his icy hues beaming. "You and I, Cassius. We will rule this place, and we, together, will show them who the true kings are. And SkyClan won't stand a chance!" he meowed, and then he lowered his head down to whisper in his ear. "Cassius, do me a favor, don't this conversation tell your mother." he whispered, and then continued. "And, between you and I, I am proud you are my son. No other of my kits have been this ready, in fact, most of them have hated my crown." he said, and he thought of Pompeii. He felt some anger in him, how she seemed to hate him. He blamed Lilith. Filling his first litter with lies and false accusations. But now, Ferox, Cassius, and soon Mae (once he got her back), were going to know the truth.

"Now, Cassius, I can't wait for your ceremony, when you get a trainer." he said proudly. "I hope you get one of the best fighters, if not a guard." he said, his icy pits beaming. He was more than ready for Cassius' trainee ceremony. In fact, he hoped it would be soon. Very soon. The sooner the better, for even the most royal must train, so they can be the most strong. He smiled down on him. He was proud. He found the true heir to the crown. Kovu was never fit for king.

{ oml i had an idea; what if, when cassius and onyx are possibly planning an attack on skyclan, during the battle, cassius suddenly attacks onyx and repeats the 'prince's will beat the king one day' thing and then he kills him }
[oml wut no he would never murder his daddy. onyx is like, his idol but that would be freakin hilarious if it did happen]

Cassius smiled broadly up at his father. He felt his ears fold down as his fathers paw landed roughly on his head. He sagged a little under its weight, but stayed upright none the less. "A guard! Whoa! Are you a guard Dad?" He asked eagerly. He liked the idea of him and Onyx ruling the Syndicate, like a father son thing. It sounded like a good idea. He was though, a little confused about why he shouldn't tell his mother about the conversation. He thought that she loved Onyx and him too. If she loved him, shouldn't she understand? But he would be obidient, obeying everything Onyx told him, because he wanted to be the little Prince, he wanted to be right there beside his father.

"My ceremony?!" He exclaimed, excited. He too couldn't wait for it. "Could you be my Trainer Dad? Or is that against the rules. 'Cause I want you to train me, because your the best cat here!" He purred, swatting Onyxs paw off and burying his fluffy head into Onyxs chest.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:19 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Obsidian licked Mirage's head, giving a soft purr. "Good luck with training." She purred to the four moon old kit, who nodded and burst out of the nursery.
Obsidian left the nursery, returning to the hunters den.
Old June 14th, 2017, 10:45 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

(OPEN RP)

Ferox stirred silently in his nest, a small bit of light sitting in just the right spot of his face to be able to rouse the young kitten from sleep. He was blinded momentarily as he opened his eyes, but the moment passed quickly once he sat up away from the brightness. The voices of his brother Cassius and his father drew his attention, and he turned slightly to watch the two for a moment. If he was a bit older, the interaction he saw maybe would've made him a bit jealous, but to his eyes now if was nothing out of the ordinary. The two toms, Cassius and Onyx, were always together and Ferox was always off to the side, the less important son. His jaws parted in a huge yawn, and the fluffy kitten turned away from the scene; boredom in his gaze.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; June 14th, 2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old June 14th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(OPEN RP)

Ferox stirred silently in his nest, a small bit of light sitting in just the right spot of his face to be able to rouse the young kitten from sleep. He was blinded momentarily as he opened his eyes, but the moment passed quickly once he sat up away from the brightness. The voices of his brother Cassius and his father drew his attention, and he turned slightly to watch the two for a moment. If he was a bit older, the interaction he saw maybe would've made him a bit jealous, but to his eyes now if was nothing out of the ordinary. The two toms, Cassius and Onyx, were always together and Ferox was always off to the side, the less important son. His jaws parted in a huge yawn, and the fluffy kitten turned away from the scene; boredom in his gaze.
Hawk looked at the tom with hope in her eyes. My first friend!She got up and stumbled. She tripped over a rock and rolled into Ferox. She rubbed her bleeding nose.
(Is it OK if I join?)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; June 14th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:00 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(OPEN RP)

Mirage squirmed in her nest, her dreams filled with darkness as she stirred. She opened her eyes, her tail curling around her as she winced. She gazed at the light in the den, blinking as her eyes stung. Mirage sat up, licking the moss out of her pelt and ruffling it. Rubbing her face with her paw, her jaws gaped in a yawn. Standing to her paws and stretching her stiff muscles, she glanced around the Nursery.