Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM

Old June 14th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(OPEN RP)

Ferox stirred silently in his nest, a small bit of light sitting in just the right spot of his face to be able to rouse the young kitten from sleep. He was blinded momentarily as he opened his eyes, but the moment passed quickly once he sat up away from the brightness. The voices of his brother Cassius and his father drew his attention, and he turned slightly to watch the two for a moment. If he was a bit older, the interaction he saw maybe would've made him a bit jealous, but to his eyes now if was nothing out of the ordinary. The two toms, Cassius and Onyx, were always together and Ferox was always off to the side, the less important son. His jaws parted in a huge yawn, and the fluffy kitten turned away from the scene; boredom in his gaze.
Aura, a curious white little kitten, wondered over to the Tom. Yawning, she sat on the ground with a bump, disturbing the area and kicking up some dirt. The she-kit tilted her head and stared at the Tom kit momentarily, before shuffling a little closer to sniff him. He suddenly jerked his head to one side and Aura instantly retracted a safe distance away. "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I didn't...scare...you, did I?" The kit mocked. She waited for a few heartbeats then re approached him, fluffy paws falling slowly to the ground like feathers, her purple gaze concentrating on the kit. The soft voices of queens and warriors echoed around her. There was greenery everywhere. "Umm, excuse me?" she reached out with a snowy paw and patted the ground behind the other kit. Attempting another one, Aura accidentally batted the Tom on the ears, causing him to suddenly turn around and glare at her. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? It was an accident!" Aura snapped as she was growled at.
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:23 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Hawk looked at the tom with hope in her eyes. My first friend!She got up and stumbled. She tripped over a rock and rolled into Ferox. She rubbed her bleeding nose.
(Is it OK if I join?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Mirage squirmed in her nest, her dreams filled with darkness as she stirred. She opened her eyes, her tail curling around her as she winced. She gazed at the light in the den, blinking as her eyes stung. Mirage sat up, licking the moss out of her pelt and ruffling it. Rubbing her face with her paw, her jaws gaped in a yawn. Standing to her paws and stretching her stiff muscles, she glanced around the Nursery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aura, a curious white little kitten, wondered over to the Tom. Yawning, she sat on the ground with a bump, disturbing the area and kicking up some dirt. The she-kit tilted her head and stared at the Tom kit momentarily, before shuffling a little closer to sniff him. He suddenly jerked his head to one side and Aura instantly retracted a safe distance away. "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I didn't...scare...you, did I?" The kit mocked. She waited for a few heartbeats then re approached him, fluffy paws falling slowly to the ground like feathers, her purple gaze concentrating on the kit. The soft voices of queens and warriors echoed around her. There was greenery everywhere. "Umm, excuse me?" she reached out with a snowy paw and patted the ground behind the other kit. Attempting another one, Aura accidentally batted the Tom on the ears, causing him to suddenly turn around and glare at her. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? It was an accident!" Aura snapped as she was growled at.
Ferox startled when Aura first approached him, his facial features setting into a normal look that scared most of the other kits away. He got the feeling that this particular she-kit was picking on him, especially with her mocking tone. However, this stoic kitten didn't get a chance to respond before he was suddenly bumped into by Hawk, distracting him. His eyes lit up with fear at the sight of blood, not exactly wanting to hurt anyone. He leaned over at dapped at the bleedin nose with a gentle paw, his green-blue eyes alight with something similar to concern. "I'm sorry," He meowed, glancing around. The tom didn't want to be caught being too nice, he was young but old enough to understand you had to be tough in this group of cats. "But, you should really watch where you're going..." He wasn't going to open himself to be picked on by the other kits. He caught sight of Mirage a few feet away, also waking due to the light leaking into the nursery from the holes in its cieling.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:31 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Ferox startled when Aura first approached him, his facial features setting into a normal look that scared most of the other kits away. He got the feeling that this particular she-kit was picking on him, especially with her mocking tone. However, this stoic kitten didn't get a chance to respond before he was suddenly bumped into by Hawk, distracting him. His eyes lit up with fear at the sight of blood, not exactly wanting to hurt anyone. He leaned over at dapped at the bleedin nose with a gentle paw, his green-blue eyes alight with something similar to concern. "I'm sorry," He meowed, glancing around. The tom didn't want to be caught being too nice, he was young but old enough to understand you had to be tough in this group of cats. "But, you should really watch where you're going..." He wasn't going to open himself to be picked on by the other kits. He caught sight of Mirage a few feet away, also waking due to the light leaking into the nursery from the holes in its cieling.
Looking over to the others, she flicked her tail in acknowledgement. "Hi Hawk, Aura, Ferox." She said groggily, licking down her pelt. "Blah" she muttered, not one for starting conversation. "That's the best you could do, Mirage?" She grumbled to herself.
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Ferox startled when Aura first approached him, his facial features setting into a normal look that scared most of the other kits away. He got the feeling that this particular she-kit was picking on him, especially with her mocking tone. However, this stoic kitten didn't get a chance to respond before he was suddenly bumped into by Hawk, distracting him. His eyes lit up with fear at the sight of blood, not exactly wanting to hurt anyone. He leaned over at dapped at the bleedin nose with a gentle paw, his green-blue eyes alight with something similar to concern. "I'm sorry," He meowed, glancing around. The tom didn't want to be caught being too nice, he was young but old enough to understand you had to be tough in this group of cats. "But, you should really watch where you're going..." He wasn't going to open himself to be picked on by the other kits. He caught sight of Mirage a few feet away, also waking due to the light leaking into the nursery from the hole in its cieling.
Ham looked up. "Oh, its OK." She licked a paw and drew it over her nose. "I'm Hawk. " she purred. Thee small sliver tabby flaxed her long sharp claws. No wonder why they named her hawk. She looked at the she kit."hello Mirage"*shivers*(Lol)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; June 14th, 2017 at 11:34 AM.
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"Sorry I was a bit mean." Aura confessed then giggled. "I'm Aura...do you have any siblings? I have an older brother named Dash. He's a bit mean to me sometimes too. He things I'm weak because I'm younger and I'm a she-kit but I'll show him!" The soft kit mewed. She tiptoed in closer to Ferox but only trusted him for now, she wanted to take it slow with the other kits.

She noticed one of the kits had a bleeding nose and wanted to help. Aww bless him "here." the feathery kit began to lick Hawk's muzzle and nose to get rid of the blood. "That should of cleaned you up. Perhaps you should go to the medicine den to get something for it, you know, to stop the bleeding. Or in case there's anything else wrong with you." Aura advised.
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:46 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Looking over to the others, she flicked her tail in acknowledgement. "Hi Hawk, Aura, Ferox." She said groggily, licking down her pelt. "Blah" she muttered, not one for starting conversation. "That's the best you could do, Mirage?" She grumbled to herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Ham looked up. "Oh, its OK." She licked a paw and drew it over her nose. "I'm Hawk. " she purred. Thee small sliver tabby flaxed her long sharp claws. No wonder why they named her hawk. She looked at the she kit."hello Mirage"*shivers*(Lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Sorry I was a bit mean." Aura confessed then giggled. "I'm Aura...do you have any siblings? I have an older brother named Dash. He's a bit mean to me sometimes too. He things I'm weak because I'm younger and I'm a she-kit but I'll show him!" The soft kit mewed. She tiptoed in closer to Ferox but only trusted him for now, she wanted to take it slow with the other kits.

She noticed one of the kits had a bleeding nose and wanted to help. Aww bless him "here." the feathery kit began to lick Hawk's muzzle and nose to get rid of the blood. "That should of cleaned you up. Perhaps you should go to the medicine den to get something for it, you know, to stop the bleeding. Or in case there's anything else wrong with you." Aura advised.
Ferox nodded to Mirage in response, surpressing a laugh at how groggy the she-kit sounded. "Good morning." He was a bit suprised that she knew his name, not knowing he was that known around here yet.
Turning to Hawk, he was glad that she was alright and not seriously hurt. He could just imagine his mother's scolding if she heard about him having hurt somebody, even if it hadn't really been his fault at all.
He looked at Aura as she spoke, realizing that maybe she wasn't as bad as she first thought. "I have lots of siblings. Only two littermates though. There's Cassius," He pointed to the only other kit in the nursery, who was just now heading out of the nursery with his father. "And I have a sister but I don't know where she is."
As she turned her attention to Hawk again, he spoke once again. "I think Hawk will be fine," He sniffed at the small cut. "It doesn't look deep, just a scratch really..." The little tom quieted again, settling back into a seated position. This is the most speaking I've done in a while... He realized. Somebody will be proud I'm making friends..

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:53 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Ferox nodded to Mirage in response, surpressing a laugh at how groggy the she-kit sounded. "Good morning." He was a bit suprised that she knew his name, not knowing he was that known around here yet.
Turning to Hawk, he was glad that she was alright and not seriously hurt. He could just imagine his mother's scolding if she heard about him having hurt somebody, even if it hadn't really been his fault at all.
He looked at Aura as she spoke, realizing that maybe she wasn't as bad as she first thought. "I have lots of siblings. Only two littermates though. There's Cassius," He pointed to the only other kit in the nursery, who was just now heading out of the nursery with his father. "And I have a sister but I don't know where she is."
As she turned her attention to Hawk again, he spoke once again. "I think Hawk will be fine," He sniffed at the small cut. "It doesn't look deep, just a scratch really..." The little tom quieted again, settling back into a seated position. This is the most speaking I've done in a while... He realized. Somebody will be proud I'm making friends..
Mirage dipped her head, standing and trudging closer, sitting. Wrapping her tail over her paws, her ears pricked as she yawned once more. Feeling more alert, she smiled.
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"Well, okay then. Would anyone like to play a game? It's a lovely day today." Aura suggested, changing the subject. "I'll invite Dash to come and play, too!" she mewed excitedly, finally being able to spend some time with her littermate.
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Hawk smiled. "It's OK. I can go see em after. " she purred. She crouched down low and twitched her tail. She sprang at Ferox, laughing. She tackled him and batted his ear. "Pinned ya"

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old June 22nd, 2017, 06:52 PM
The edge lord has arisen.

My Mood: Chatty

A small kit stumbled around not knowing who he was or were is mother was he was very young and he was starved. He yowled and mewled pleading for milk due to not being fed for a while. He couldn't feel his paws he wanted to go limp but he stood there yowling and being quite a nuisance to every cat in the nursery. He began to paw at bodies that he thought were there just to get attention. He trembled knowing that he was new in the world and he had already proved to be thin and weak. He flicked his tail in anger knowing that no one cared.