by Fawn
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:28 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:17 PM

Old October 16th, 2022, 09:51 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Forest Adventure [OPEN]

The eighteen year old girl sat atop a large tree, her short white hair in a small ponytail. She scanned the forest with her electric blue eyes, watching a small squirrel scurry up another tree. Her white wolf ears perked in a different direction though. There was... a gunshot. She lashed her white tail. The girl stood up on the branch, crouching low. Her white hi-tops didn't make a sound as she leapt down, landing in the soft grass beneath her. She pulled the hood up on her white hoodie, covering her wolf ears. She started to slowly walk toward the sound of the gunshot. The girl found a man with a rifle, poaching the wildlife right next to a poster that read, "No hunting! You will be fined $2,000!" The girl stormed right up to him. "Oi, what do you think you're doing?" She asked in an angry tone. The man put his gun away, and laughed. "Im hunting!" He said in a gruff voice. "Well, you can't." The teenage girl said, pointing to the poster. The man shrugged. "They aren't gonna do anything 'bout it." This poacher seemed very laid-back. The girl hated it. She gave him a glare, and walked away. He was so dumb. She ran all the way to the other side of the forest, climbing another tree.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old October 16th, 2022, 03:43 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Forest Adventure [OPEN]

(bump! )

She pulled down her hood, resting on a high branch in the tall oak tree. Her perch was an amazing spot to scout out the area. The girl sighed, and flicked her white wolf ear. She pulled her legs which were in black leggings toward her into a cross-legged sit. Her tail swished beneath her, as she put her hands into the pocket of her white hoodie. She tightened her short white ponytail, and leaned back. She caught herself with the crook of her knee to hang upside-down on the branch. Her arms hung by her side as she watched a frog hop across the branch beneath her. The girl reached down toward the lower branch, and pulled herself down. She landed on it, and followed the process until she reached the ground. The moon began to come out, and the girl smiled. Nobody was here to see... with a small burst of electric blue light~ the same color as her eyes~ the girl shifted to a white wolf with electric blue eyes. There was a glowing pattern around her eyes, swirling toward the outer sides of her face. She looked up at the night sky again, and let out a howl. When she let out the piercing noise, the electric blue pattern around her eyes glowed brighter for a short moment. She lowered her head, and ran easily through the trees, her tongue lolling a bit.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art