Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:14 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 08:12 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 08:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Confetti lept in the pain, her paws felt on fire, but she used they to scratch his ear more, it was almost gone, but that one little muscle held it on. Haha. That aught to show him who’s boss! she ducked under him scractching his underbelly before wiggling in front of him facing him once more,” Bad fight? Think again, your the bad fighter, concidering I’m only 10 moons.”
Ashen was bigger than her, while she was faster he could easily crush her. He recoiled in pain for a second, but quickly rebound to the fight. The words didn't affect him, as he raked his claws down one of her cheeks. Even though Ashen was still a young warrior, he had to admit.. he was disappointed but this was his first battle. He jump to the side, and tried getting his jaws around her leg or neck at least.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Ashen was bigger than her, while she was faster he could easily crush her. He recoiled in pain for a second, but quickly rebound to the fight. The words didn't affect him, as he raked his claws down one of her cheeks. Even though Ashen was still a young warrior, he had to admit.. he was disappointed but this was his first battle. He jump to the side, and tried getting his jaws around her leg or neck at least.
Confetti slashed her claws across the ear of Ashen, making it almost about to fall off.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:05 PM
bruh head

[FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]
Riverpaw's eyes widened in suprised when the older cat appeared.The smaller cat leaped the side,not able to have time to think,but got away just in time to save her life,but the black cat who had emerged had scratched her.She unsethed her claws,preparing to fight with lionpaw against the stronger cat.Within moments,she leaped for the cats back,trying to get a hold on it so she might have an advantage.
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
[QUOTE=Aleka;408886]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Lionpaw hissed to Riverpaw not cruely, but frantically,” Don’t stand there! Do something!” He lunged at Eclipse,” You’ll die and don’t think of sympathy from us! We outnumber you!” He spat slashing at Eclipses eyes (up to you if he makes it keep it realistic, sorrry if I accidently power-play)

Eclipse managed to slip out from under Riverpaw before she landed, and she spun around to face Lionpaw, her spine arched. "Fine, there may be two of you kits," she spat, narrowly avoiding his slashing paws, though one caught her cheek. For a moment, an image of her mother flashed through her eyes, and her blind eye. The black molly shook it off, a snarl curling her maw. "But I'm better than both of you." She and reared up, aiming a blow toward Lionpaw before spinning around, and aiming another toward Riverpaw.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

[QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Eclipse managed to slip out from under Riverpaw before she landed, and she spun around to face Lionpaw, her spine arched. "Fine, there may be two of you kits," she spat, narrowly avoiding his slashing paws, though one caught her cheek. For a moment, an image of her mother flashed through her eyes, and her blind eye. The black molly shook it off, a snarl curling her maw. "But I'm better than both of you." She and reared up, aiming a blow toward Lionpaw before spinning around, and aiming another toward Riverpaw.
Lionpaw smacked his paw against her jaw hoping to cause her to loose a few teeth.” Two APPRENTICES not kits!” He growled.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Confetti slashed her claws across the ear of Ashen, making it almost about to fall off.
Ashen eyes widened, he knew he was going to lose his dang ear. He felt the need to flee but he his paws wouldn't obey, I not dying... not yet until Starclan takes me.

(Do you want Ashen to bite one of her legs or neck or Confetti dodges?)

pronouns.cc
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Guizzer squiggled like a bug,” Ya a Guizzer too! You’ll drop dead from my blows!” He kicked his legs around as he was belly up hoping his legs might slash Shinefang’s underbelly.
Shinefang felt a sharp claw from the old cat's hind legs rake his belly, and he stumbled back with a yelp, releasing the tom. He could tell just from the feel of it that it wasn't deep, but it hurt like a rat bite! "You'll drop dead from old age first, you old coot!" The medicine lunged and aimed a paw with sheathed claws at the older cat's head to stun him.
@AbsurdJinx @woly

Last edited by Charmer; October 22nd, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Ashen eyes widened, he knew he was going to lose his dang ear. He felt the need to flee but he his paws wouldn't obey, I not dying... not yet until Starclan takes me.

(Do you want Ashen to bite one of her legs or neck or Confetti dodges?)
(Feel free to wound Confetti)
Confetti smirked,” You are a pretty site, I might as well leave your ear like that...but your cutesy healer trainee, Nightnight (Daypaw), could fix it up.” She reared up riping the ear off in it’s entirety, she tossed Ashen cobweb,” Here, I don’t want you keeling over in battle.” She meowed with a cruel tone in her voice.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
bruh head

[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

Lionpaw smacked his paw against her jaw hoping to cause her to loose a few teeth.” Two APPRENTICES not kits!” He growled.

Eclipse snorted, shaking her head to clear the shock from the other feline's blow. "Same thing." She snarled in reply, scanning the bushes for a moment in hope of Parsleypaw, though she would have no problem beating these two herself. After a second, she darted toward Lionpaw, aiming toward gouging her claws into his pelt and bowling him over with sheer strength.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang felt a sharp claw from the old cat's hind legs rake his belly, and he stumbled back with a yelp, releasing the tom. He could tell just from the feel of it that it wasn't deep, but it hurt like a rat bite! "You'll drop dead from old age first, you old coot!" The medicine lunged and aimed a paw with sheathed claws at the older cat's head to stun him.
Guizzer stumbled around with pain in his head,” Who woulda thought an old healer could half-fight? He wandered into a tree. Before feeling pain,” Dung!” He clawed at Shinefang’s face sloppily.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
(Feel free to wound Confetti)
Confetti smirked,” You are a pretty site, I might as well leave your ear like that...but your cutesy healer trainee, Nightnight (Daypaw), could fix it up.” She reared up riping the ear off in it’s entirety, she tossed Ashen cobweb,” Here, I don’t want you keeling over in battle.” She meowed with a cruel tone in her voice.
Ashen let out a quiet yowl of pain, but took the moment when she through the cobweb at him to wrap his jaws around one of her legs. How does she even know Daypaw? I suppose that is what she was speaking of. The tang of blood filled his mouth, tasting the same way he hated it. However Ashen didn't let go, holding on tightly.

pronouns.cc
Closed Thread