Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by forest
Today 07:52 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

[QUOTE=Aleka;409140]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post

Eclipse snorted, shaking her head to clear the shock from the other feline's blow. "Same thing." She snarled in reply, scanning the bushes for a moment in hope of Parsleypaw, though she would have no problem beating these two herself. After a second, she darted toward Lionpaw, aiming toward gouging her claws into his pelt and bowling him over with sheer strength.
“Kits are half our size, and can’t fight.” Lionpaw growled Lionpaw stepped aside and held up his claws thinking through her momentemn,” Fool.” He muttered

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
( @Silentshade ?)
Alliumeyes almost screeched in terror as the rogues filed into the clearing. A surge of excitement and fear filled her. Her first battle! Springing into action, Alliumeyes set her striking blue eyes ahead of her and barrelled into the battle.

Whitestep rose to her feet as Halite entered the clearing. All of this had been nonsense until now. She hadn't bothered to care, until now. Tonight, she could die. Tonight, her kits could be orphaned. Whitestep bared her teeth. She would not let that happen.

( @Aura ?)
Mango bounded into the clearing, screeching out a battle cry. "I'm coming for you, Clan cats!" The long-furred trainee unsheathed her claws, and shoved past smaller cats. Mango had trained fervently. She trained so hard her entire body would ache, and tonight, it would all be paid off. The molly continued to shove Clan cats out of her way until she spotted a formidable opponent.
Gonna bump these

@Aura ? @Silentshade ?
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Guizzer stumbled around with pain in his head,” Who woulda thought an old healer could half-fight? He wandered into a tree. Before feeling pain,” Dung!” He clawed at Shinefang’s face sloppily.
Shinefang stepped back and avoided the blow easily, shaking his head at the old cat. "Look why don't you just scurry on off. I was a warrior before I was a 'healer'. You're out classed."
@woly @AbsurdJinx

Last edited by Charmer; October 22nd, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Ashen let out a quiet yowl of pain, but took the moment when she through the cobweb at him to wrap his jaws around one of her legs. How does she even know Daypaw? I suppose that is what she was speaking of. The tang of blood filled his mouth, tasting the same way he hated it. However Ashen didn't let go, holding on tightly.
Confetti chuckled,” I suppose I shouldn’t leave you in such a good state, should?” She purred playfully battering at the other ear, hardly harming it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Eclipse managed to slip out from under Riverpaw before she landed, and she spun around to face Lionpaw, her spine arched. "Fine, there may be two of you kits," she spat, narrowly avoiding his slashing paws, though one caught her cheek. For a moment, an image of her mother flashed through her eyes, and her blind eye. The black molly shook it off, a snarl curling her maw. "But I'm better than both of you." She and reared up, aiming a blow toward Lionpaw before spinning around, and aiming another toward Riverpaw.
[QUOTE=Chameleon;409125][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

Lionpaw smacked his paw against her jaw hoping to cause her to loose a few teeth.” Two APPRENTICES not kits!” He growled.
[QUOTE=Aleka;409140]
Quote:

Eclipse snorted, shaking her head to clear the shock from the other feline's blow. "Same thing." She snarled in reply, scanning the bushes for a moment in hope of Parsleypaw, though she would have no problem beating these two herself. After a second, she darted toward Lionpaw, aiming toward gouging her claws into his pelt and bowling him over with sheer strength.
[QUOTE=Chameleon;409144]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]
“Kits are half our size, and can’t fight.” Lionpaw growled Lionpaw stepped aside and held up his claws thinking through her momentemn,” Fool.” He muttered
Riverpaw snarled at the she-cat."The dusk syndicate attacked us off guard because there cowards!At least we fight our opponents head on!" She snarled,lunging at the black cat.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:21 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Dovekit12;409107]
Quote:
Windfur felt his teeth meet air then the other tom barrel into him. He felt himself be flipped on his back. He started kicking wildly.
Burning forest struggled to keep his grip with paws threatening to kick him off,but his claws dug into the windclan cat to keep his hold,untill he lost his grip and fell off.His stomach was bleeding,but he recovered quickly,standing up off of the ground.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:21 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Confetti chuckled,” I suppose I shouldn’t leave you in such a good state, should?” She purred playfully battering at the other ear, hardly harming it.
"Try it!" Ashen muffled, as he yank the leg before letting go. Spitting out her own blood, he moved out of the way if she would try aiming for his last ear. If he lost it.. he would be deaf, and Ashen didn't need that. "Leave. the. ear. " He demanded, but he had no right to demand anything. His sleek tail flickered like he was up to something, " Why are you here.. anyway?!" Ashen asked but already knew the answer.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang stepped back and avoided the blow easily, shaking his head at the old cat. "Look why don't you just scurry on off. I was a warrior before I was a 'healer'. You're out classed."
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;409125][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991]
[QUOTE=Aleka;409140][FONT="Times New Roman”] [Quote=Swiftheart;408909]
Quote:
Riverpaw snarled at the she-cat."The dusk syndicate attacked us off guard because there cowards!At least we fight our opponents head on!" She snarled,lunging at the black cat.
Lionpaw purred to Riverpaw,” Nice insult.” He stood back letting Riverpaw get a chance to fight. (ITIOT)

Guizzer scowled,” I am a highly educated fighter. So listen Gramps. I can out smart you and Nightnight or whatever that healer trainee without a trainer in that reaking Shadowclan’s name is single pawed.” Guizzer smirked,” I bet you want to heal me right now. Go on, then I’ll slaughter you quickly in gratitude it won’t be a painful death.” He taunted slashing again at Shinefang.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:23 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Fox looked around in disappointment because he couldn't find who he was looking for,so he decided to find the nearest skyclan cat.The tabby Tom's gaze landed on a cat nearby.He hissed and lunged,not varying who they where or what rank they where.He didn't even lay attention towhat they looked like.He only cared that they where a skyclan cat.
@Undercover
Shallowkip's eyes widened as Battle sprung out around here, shock mingling through her fur as Dust Syndicate Cats burst into the clearing. Unsheathing her claws, she whirled around, looking for cats to fight. Sure, it was a full moon, but they had to defend themselves. Before she could do as much as give a battle cry, the she-cat was bowled over by a large Syndicate tom. Thinking quickly, Shallowskip twisted around in his grasp so she could take his belly. Class out, she began to claw at the cat from underneath him.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
"Try it!" Ashen muffled, as he yank the leg before letting go. Spitting out her own blood, he moved out of the way if she would try aiming for his last ear. If he lost it.. he would be deaf, and Ashen didn't need that. "Leave. the. ear. " He demanded, but he had no right to demand anything. His sleek tail flickered like he was up to something, " Why are you here.. anyway?!" Ashen asked but already knew the answer.
Confetti purred,” Destroying you pathetic clans, especially this clan...Thunderclan.” She knew he was Shadowclan but it was funny his reaction. She snorted,” You can’t insult me with both ears.” (Should she half-damage the remaining ear or nah?)

@Undercover
Hybrid stalked over to the Shadowclan tom,” Ello crowfood. I might as well leave you to the kittypets, eh? Shadowclanner. You sure are one grim sight. Rather unsightly, if you lived to see tomorrow I’d wish you luck on finding a mate, but well...you’ll be dead tomorrow, as I alone am destroying Shadowclan. If I let you live...I pressume the name...Goosekit might tell you everything about me. I am the long lost Goosekit. I’m 50 moons old. Call me Hybrid please. You are?” He awaited for the unsightly warrior to lunge, he liked to unnerve them first with chit-chat first.

Closed Thread