Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:11 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:06 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:01 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 PM

Old February 12th, 2019, 02:13 PM
The Bi Little Bean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Archtail glanced down at his daughter. "Catching my tail will help you a lot. It could help you in the future. Catching my tail is like catching a piece of prey.", he meowed. He flicked his tail on her cheek.
Berrykit's mouth twitched upwards, "I suppose you're right" Feeling better, she backed up and crouched, tail twitching with excitement. "Can we do it again?"

Old February 12th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swan- View Post
Berrykit's mouth twitched upwards, "I suppose you're right" Feeling better, she backed up and crouched, tail twitching with excitement. "Can we do it again?"
Archtail nodded and began to move his tail around. He lashed it back and fourth in a sorta fast motion. He made sure he didn't go too fast, but still gave it a little bit of a challenge.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 13th, 2019, 02:24 PM
The Bi Little Bean

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Archtail nodded and began to move his tail around. He lashed it back and fourth in a sorta fast motion. He made sure he didn't go too fast, but still gave it a little bit of a challenge.
Berrykit smiled, glad to be challenged. She observed the tail for a moment, then leapt. Unfortunately not realising she needed to leap where the tail was headed, not where it was.

Old March 11th, 2019, 06:40 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Rainkit woke before the first light of the dawn and saw that all the other cats in the nursery, kit and queen alike, were still sleeping. Taking this as his chance, he take aim and carefully leaped on top of his brother Stormkit.

(@AthomiCat;, @Rosemew if Honeyheart wakes up)

My cat Rainkit needs relations!

Last edited by Nimbusnobody; March 11th, 2019 at 05:02 PM.
Old March 11th, 2019, 09:12 AM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbusnobody View Post
Rainkit woke before the first light of the dawn and saw that all the other cats in the nursery, kit and queen alike, were still sleeping. Taking this as his chance, he take aim and carefully leaped on top of his brother Stormkit.

Stormkit was stalking a rabbit that had foolishly made its way into the nursery. It looked delicious and it hadn't seen him. He stealthily approached his prey; careful not to make the slightest sound. Lowering his haunches he prepared to pounce. Suddenly, he was pinned to the floor! The ceiling had started to collapse and he was trapped underneath it! Where was Honeyheart? I'm was going to be crushed he thought as he let out a scream!

Starry night was still pouring into the nursery when he opened his eyes. The ceiling hadn't collapsed at all... but there was a certain weight pinning him to the ground. His brother Rainkit had pounced on him...

"Rainkit!" Stormkit mewed, "I was sleeping! The sun isn't even up yet!"

Last edited by AthomiCat; March 11th, 2019 at 09:14 AM.
Old March 11th, 2019, 03:15 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
Stormkit was stalking a rabbit that had foolishly made its way into the nursery. It looked delicious and it hadn't seen him. He stealthily approached his prey; careful not to make the slightest sound. Lowering his haunches he prepared to pounce. Suddenly, he was pinned to the floor! The ceiling had started to collapse and he was trapped underneath it! Where was Honeyheart? I'm was going to be crushed he thought as he let out a scream!

Starry night was still pouring into the nursery when he opened his eyes. The ceiling hadn't collapsed at all... but there was a certain weight pinning him to the ground. His brother Rainkit had pounced on him...

Honeyheart was still sleeping peacefully until she heard the tiny mews of two familiar kits. Her eyes opened slowly, looking at both Rainkit and Stormkit. Her gaze traveled to the starry night. "What're you two doing up? The sun hasn't even risen." The molly meowed quietly, hoping to not wake up the other sleeping queens and kits.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 11th, 2019, 04:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Honeyheart was still sleeping peacefully until she heard the tiny mews of two familiar kits. Her eyes opened slowly, looking at both Rainkit and Stormkit. Her gaze traveled to the starry night. "What're you two doing up? The sun hasn't even risen." The molly meowed quietly, hoping to not wake up the other sleeping queens and kits.
"I woke up early!" meowed Rainkit, jumping off of his brother. "So I decided to practice my hunting. A warrior will always keep his skills sharp!" He turned to Stormkit. "I was good, right? You didn't see me until I was on top of you!"

Last edited by Nimbusnobody; March 11th, 2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old March 12th, 2019, 12:25 AM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:

Quote:
"I woke up early!" meowed Rainkit, jumping off of his brother. "So I decided to practice my hunting. A warrior will always keep his skills sharp!" He turned to Stormkit. "I was good, right? You didn't see me until I was on top of you!"
"No, I didn't see you," Stormkit meowed as he licked his paw. Because I was asleep, he added silently. It was probably best not to get Rainkit in trouble with their mother, by himself, this early in the morning.

"I was having such a good dream... there was a rabbit here in the Nursery and I was stalking it!" He said turning to Honeyheart.

Last edited by AthomiCat; March 12th, 2019 at 12:27 AM.
Old March 12th, 2019, 03:05 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Quote:
"No, I didn't see you," Stormkit meowed as he licked his paw. Because I was asleep, he added silently. It was probably best not to get Rainkit in trouble with their mother, by himself, this early in the morning.

"I was having such a good dream... there was a rabbit here in the Nursery and I was stalking it!" He said turning to Honeyheart.
"Yes, a warrior always keeps their skills sharp. But, perhaps you could do it when other kits and queens are awake? So they can see how amazing your skills are!" The molly said, a small smile on her maw as she looked at Rainkit. Honeyhearts eyes flickered over to Stormkit, with a nod.
"I bet you would've caught it to! Would've made the clan happy!" She meowed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; March 12th, 2019 at 03:06 PM.
Old March 12th, 2019, 04:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

"Yes, a warrior always keeps their skills sharp. But, perhaps you could do it when other kits and queens are awake? So they can see how amazing your skills are!" The molly said, a small smile on her maw as she looked at Rainkit. Honeyhearts eyes flickered over to Stormkit, with a nod.
"I bet you would've caught it to! Would've made the clan happy!" She meowed.
Rainkit fluffed up his fur against the predawn cold. "But what am I supposed to do until they wake up? All the other kits sleep foreeeeeeeeeveeeeeeer!" Suddenly a spark lit in his eyes, and he turned to Stormkit. "I know! Let's go catch that rabbit you dreamed about, but for real! Then we can bring it back and the smell will wake the other kits up!"