Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old March 10th, 2018, 02:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Marblesky slipped into the SkyClan nursery he was hoping he could see one of his little siblings or mother. The silver tabby was careful not to tree on anyone's tail or wake any sleeping queens and kits. With light graceful steps Marblesky made it to were Silver tear had her nest. He know this place well. It was were he was born and sleep til he was six moons and were Graypaw, Fuzzpaw and Dewpaw were born. Lots of memories were made and still are being made here. A bundle of fur caught his attention making him turn his head. "Hello Cardinalkit." He purred in greeting to his little sister. Flicking his tail for no apparent reason he came to stand closer to her. It was good to see her, interact with his younger sibling. She may be adopted but he still loved her as much as a littermate. His brilliant blue eyes shined in the light showing though the warm nursery that had been worked on every moon to keep it that way.
Cardinalkit blinked her eyes open and yawned she was curled up she slept really long after her conversation with her father she perked her head up and smiled lazily seeing one of her siblings her brown eyes were glazed with laziness her bones felt numb but in a good way she yawned again
" hey marblesky . Is everything alright with the others? "She asked with a tilt of her head. She was wondering how everyone was since she hasn't really talked to all of them in a while and hearing about the twoleg monsters she grew worried about their safety . Cardinalkit stood up she wobbled a bit but it wasn't in a bad way just from the numbness , she shook herself and layed back down feeling lazy.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 10th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Cloudkit dipped hia head at his brother, setting down one of the mice on the ground in front of Featherkit. "I slept well enough last night. I finally got some peaceful sleep last night than I usually do." meowed the kit, giving his paw a lick as he kept an eye on his brother.

Featherkit sat with a little thump. "That's good." He meowed. Placing a snow white paw on the mouse he pulled it closer. "Thanks for the mouse." He added. Crouching down he began to eat the mouse with slow bites. After a few bites he looked up at cloud kit. "When we're don't do you wanna explore?" He asked with a whisper after looking around the nursery to make sure no one was there.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Cardinalkit blinked her eyes open and yawned she was curled up she slept really long after her conversation with her father she perked her head up and smiled lazily seeing one of her siblings her brown eyes were glazed with laziness her bones felt numb but in a good way she yawned again
" hey marblesky . Is everything alright with the others? "She asked with a tilt of her head. She was wondering how everyone was since she hasn't really talked to all of them in a while and hearing about the twoleg monsters she grew worried about their safety . Cardinalkit stood up she wobbled a bit but it wasn't in a bad way just from the numbness , she shook herself and layed back down feeling lazy.

Marblesky smiled as Cardinalkit woke up. She was just the cutest little kit. "Yeah, everyone's doing good." He meowed as he watched her wabble then lay back down. His whiskers quivered with amusement. "
How are you, little sleepy head?"
He asked with a slight purr.

(Oh my, I've gotten Writer's block. >_<)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:

Marblesky smiled as Cardinalkit woke up. She was just the cutest little kit. "Yeah, everyone's doing good." He meowed as he watched her wabble then lay back down. His whiskers quivered with amusement. "
How are you, little sleepy head?"
He asked with a slight purr.

(Oh my, I've gotten Writer's block. >_<)
Cardinalkit smiled and nodded in acknowledgement " I'm good . So how you been doing? " she meowed her ears flicked as she heard some squeals from other kits she looked over at some two random ones chasing each other in a circle she giggled and looked back at her brother " also ...there aren't any monsters near by are they? Im just worried is all " she meowed then she thought she should clarify that just in case " I mean twoleg monsters " she added .

Old March 14th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Cardinalkit smiled and nodded in acknowledgement " I'm good . So how you been doing? " she meowed her ears flicked as she heard some squeals from other kits she looked over at some two random ones chasing each other in a circle she giggled and looked back at her brother " also ...there aren't any monsters near by are they? Im just worried is all " she meowed then she thought she should clarify that just in case " I mean twoleg monsters " she added .

Marblesky gave a nod. "I'm doing well." He meowed. As his sister looked past him he glanced behind him to see the two kits rolling around and playing. So cute. He thought as they tumbled over each other and ran all over the place. Cardinalkit's next question took him aback though. "Monsters? "He echoed. "No, there's no monsters close enough for anyone to worry." He added shacking his head slightly. The tom tried not to worry about stuff like that so he never really thought Cardinalkit would worry about it. But she was young and young cars always had something to worry or be curious about.

Old March 14th, 2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:

Marblesky gave a nod. "I'm doing well." He meowed. As his sister looked past him he glanced behind him to see the two kits rolling around and playing. So cute. He thought as they tumbled over each other and ran all over the place. Cardinalkit's next question took him aback though. "Monsters? "He echoed. "No, there's no monsters close enough for anyone to worry." He added shacking his head slightly. The tom tried not to worry about stuff like that so he never really thought Cardinalkit would worry about it. But she was young and young cars always had something to worry or be curious about.
Cardinalkit sighed in relief with another smile " that's good . For both things " she meowed and stood up now shaking her fur and feeling awake she flicked her tail and held her head high then she smirked followed by a gasp " hey what's that ! " she meowed sounding surprised as she looked behind her brother she hoped she could catch him off guard and she can have the upper hand in their play fight which was one of the things she loves to do . play fighting with her father was always fun as well.

Last edited by Leucos; March 14th, 2018 at 04:41 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:

Featherkit sat with a little thump. "That's good." He meowed. Placing a snow white paw on the mouse he pulled it closer. "Thanks for the mouse." He added. Crouching down he began to eat the mouse with slow bites. After a few bites he looked up at cloud kit. "When we're don't do you wanna explore?" He asked with a whisper after looking around the nursery to make sure no one was there.
Cloudkit dipped his head as his brother thanked him for the mouse. The tom kit sat down and began to eat his prey as well. When his brother looked up at him with a tilt of his head. ¨Sure. Where do you plan on exploring?¨ wondered Cloudkit, taking another bite of his freshly killed mouse.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:49 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Empress Of Evil
Sycamorekit was a light furred grey tabby with a white underbelly with light green eyes. She was nice and friendly, yet she was shy also, but once she got to know someone she was a bit playful. She stood in the nursery battering at a mossball playfully happily she was perfectly fine playing by herself, unlike most kits.
[Sorry that this is so late! I forgot about it]
A Maine-Coon tom cat sat off to the side of the nursery by himself. He wasn't sure of where his siblings were and he had thought about finding them, before deciding that he was too tired to bother. He stayed silent as he watched other kits bounce around and tackle one another. His paws were itching with excitement, eager to stand up and join in but Nettlekit stayed still. His amber eyes scanned the nursery curiously, searching for something really interesting. Honestly, that was quite a hard feat. There wasn't much that happened in the nursery. Every day was the same and it would be like this for about another 3 moons. The tom sighed. He wanted to be an apprentice now! He jumped to his paws, deciding that he would have to occupy himself now and make today go by quickly. If he could do this every day, the moons would go by quickly and he would be an apprentice in no time! The tom grinned, proud of himself for being able to think up such a good idea so quickly. The tom puffed out his chest proudly at what was really a small achievement. But he didn't know that.
The tom scurried around, trying to find some place that he could fit in. The young cat wasn't shy, in fact he was very comfortable wherever he went. He could slip into WindClan's camp and curl up in a warrior's nest without a problem. The tom noticed a she-cat batting at a ball of moss by herself. His eyes lit up, he could go play with her! He trotted over to the kit quickly, ready to ask if he could play. He wasn't going to take no for an answer. He wanted to be an apprentice quickly! The tom was tall for a kit his age and had lots of fur, because of this, he seemed to loom over the other kit. "I'm Nettlekit," he announced confidently. "Can I play with you?" The tom was going to play with her either way but he had been taught by his parents to be as polite as possible.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 18th, 2018, 02:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

[Sorry that this is so late! I forgot about it]
A Maine-Coon tom cat sat off to the side of the nursery by himself. He wasn't sure of where his siblings were and he had thought about finding them, before deciding that he was too tired to bother. He stayed silent as he watched other kits bounce around and tackle one another. His paws were itching with excitement, eager to stand up and join in but Nettlekit stayed still. His amber eyes scanned the nursery curiously, searching for something really interesting. Honestly, that was quite a hard feat. There wasn't much that happened in the nursery. Every day was the same and it would be like this for about another 3 moons. The tom sighed. He wanted to be an apprentice now! He jumped to his paws, deciding that he would have to occupy himself now and make today go by quickly. If he could do this every day, the moons would go by quickly and he would be an apprentice in no time! The tom grinned, proud of himself for being able to think up such a good idea so quickly. The tom puffed out his chest proudly at what was really a small achievement. But he didn't know that.
The tom scurried around, trying to find some place that he could fit in. The young cat wasn't shy, in fact he was very comfortable wherever he went. He could slip into WindClan's camp and curl up in a warrior's nest without a problem. The tom noticed a she-cat batting at a ball of moss by herself. His eyes lit up, he could go play with her! He trotted over to the kit quickly, ready to ask if he could play. He wasn't going to take no for an answer. He wanted to be an apprentice quickly! The tom was tall for a kit his age and had lots of fur, because of this, he seemed to loom over the other kit. "I'm Nettlekit," he announced confidently. "Can I play with you?" The tom was going to play with her either way but he had been taught by his parents to be as polite as possible.
(I’m dying at the joke about sleeping in Windclan’s warrior’s den as he’s a SKC kit)
Sycamorekit turned her head to the huge kit her eyes grew wide this must be a five moon old kit...great Starclan, act natural. Don’t panic. Just treat him like my mother.,” Wow.” She meowed sounding awestruck as she stared at Nettlekit looking at him absorbing his size and confidence into her small sized brain,” I- I umm...I’m Sycamorekit. I am two moons old. I...I thought five moon old kits don’t play, especially with two moon old kits.” She stammered way to go Sycamorekit...answer his question mousebrain.,” to answer your question I umm...normally that is...play by myself. If you want the umm...mossball...I can...err...give you the...umm...mossball...since I suppose that’s why you asked to...well...play with me...so you probably are one of those like...well, you know...kits that are obsessed with becoming an...umm...like...well...I guess...an apprentice...err...or not?” she asked annoyed by how she never could simply state an answer and how she included all the ‘umm...like..well..I guess’ in her responses. As she knew it made her seem rather feeble and insecure. She forced her fur to lie flat as she stared at Nettlekit trying to figure out why a kit who to her appeared to at the youngest four moons old, wanted to play mossball with her...she couldn’t figure if he was joking her size or what so she stayed silent.
(Yeah she’s a bit annoying with all the umm...I err...well...like...I guess..’s sorry for her annoying voice)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:27 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

in the skyclan's nursery was a young kit. her family was quite small by her being the only one in the litter beside her sibling. not many bother to speak to her, after all she barely spoke to anyone.
the calico kitten yawn, lifting her head from her rather long nap. the tiredness still didn't disappear. she grown use to it by now. it seem nature to have the feeling down. she was rather small even for being three moons old. a small smile made its way on her mouth, perhaps someone will like to play with her for once. then again, Etherealkit didn't think she could manage the difficulty of talking with someone. she probably wouldn't be able to play much games without being tired. At least she had her flowers. She slowly raise to her paws, a yawn escaping her mouth but she tried to cut if off. A purple petal was mix into her fur, like always she had her messy fur. Her mother stop bothering her with it. Etherealkit enjoy having messy fur because she usually had petal in it- petals smell quite wonderful. a kit glance her way, whispering something to the other kit. Etherealkit ignored it, use to the whispers that were probably toward her. the stares. no one really seem to understand her love of flowers as much as she did. yet, it was okay. She look around the nursery, staring at the ground. what could she do now? she didn't have much friends to play with..

@Boba Fett

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 19th, 2018 at 03:27 PM.