Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by marshy
Today 05:00 PM
I Can't Sweem [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 04:53 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:49 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Mica
Today 04:46 PM
RiverClan Punishments
by Estelle
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 04:37 PM

Old April 11th, 2024, 08:05 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Undertaker @Tiabirb @taillow @hades. @Seamrog @Mica

___

MorningMimic came up behind FallenWish

'Okay- let me get this straight. Our warriors somehow found their way to your camp, TwilightStar killed 'em, and.. you brought them to the border? I mean- I know they were my clanmates, but if I were you, I woulda just dumped the bodies. Takes the blame off of your clan and saves the other clan from grief, ya know?'

His tail flicked back and forth behind him.
Old April 12th, 2024, 08:44 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Bored

@Undertaker @Tiabirb @taillow @hades. @Mica @Ladiebugg

Duskleaf took a few steps forward, with leaves clinging to his fur, making him look a little bit disheveled and unkempt. Wherever he went, leaves seemed to be attracted to his fur somehow, and he couldn’t go five minutes without this happening. While it used to annoy him, now he’d learned to live with this slightly annoying fact.

He sniffed the air and the reek of death entered his nose. Duskleaf couldn’t help but cringe at the horrid smell. 'Never let me end up like this.' he thought. He looked at the three lifeless cats on the ground, and then at the WindClan cats standing just over the border. He didn’t dare utter a sound, knowing that he could very easily start a fight if he said the wrong thing, although his eyes burned with anger as he stared at the WindClan cats. RiverClan weren’t in the best of places right now, the deaths of three warriors was not good news to bring back.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:58 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
---------------

Her paws left deep imprints in the sodden terrain, and the closer they got to the bottom of the falls, the more soaked the ground became, and picking one's way down became tricky. But her goal was to reach the bottom of the falls, where today's lesson, or even lessons, would commence.
"So," She began as reached the bottom and waited for him to join her. "Our first lesson is going to be one that every RiverClan cat needs to know; How to swim." She pointed with her tail to the edge of the water. "The waterfall will churn the water down here, making it a little difficult to swim closer to the falls, so I want you to stay near the shallows, and no deeper than your shoulders, do you understand?" Starlingflight instructed firmly. "We will start with some basic exercises to help you adjust to the water and its resistance. This is an easy exercise for beginners. Watch for a moment, please."

Starlingflight waded into the water, all the way to her shoulders. "When you are in the water, I want you to walk one pace with me to the bank over there," She pointed with her nose to a reedy part of the shore only a few fox-lengths away. "Remember, only up to your shoulders, okay? If you lose your footing, don't panic; You don't want to breathe water in." She said quietly. "If you go under, I'll pull you back up. I'll be right here the entire time."

@Ian
Old April 13th, 2024, 05:21 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Undertaker @Seamrog @Tiabirb @taillow @Mica @Ladiebugg ]
Fallenwish listened to the Windclanner's story of how it went down, her confusion disappearing. If those warriors were still alive, she'd have a hell of a lot of questions for them. No one with more than three brain cells would trespass to another clan's camp. "O-"

She didn't finish her sentence before the next member of the patrol spoke up. That one didn't seem to incredibly happy, but as the first one had said, Windclan was probably pretty angry. Actually, she was certain. "You can tell your favorite elden furless bunnystar that literally no one knew this happened." She didn't really want to say something like that, but they were insulting a good leader.

The next response was even more livid. How delightful. "In that case, I hope I don't see you again. Also we haven't touched poison in a long time, ew." She corrected calmly.

"Hi, Morningmimic, who was supposed to do the talking? I can't quite remember. You'd just want them to never be buried? How very respectful." She snapped. She didn't want anyone to fight and judging people for regular cat practices. "Anyway, if what you said is true, you may have just done us a favor by removing 3 of the most idiotic cats in the universe from our clan." Fallenwish turned back to her patrolmate. "Duskleaf, come up here. We got to bring these back to camp." She ordered after getting one on her back and padding away from the border.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 13th, 2024, 07:47 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Bored

@Undertaker @Tiabirb @taillow @hades. @Mica @Ladiebugg

Hearing Fallenwish’s order, Duskleaf came forward to the border to retrieve one of the dead cats. The already-strong reek intensified as he lifted one of them onto his back, that smell could make a skunk feel sick! The more he thought about it, the more he started to believe these cats got off easy compared to the storm of fury they’d have gotten in RiverClan if they’d survived. Duskleaf couldn’t even begin to understand what had possessed them to walk right into WindClan's camp during a meeting.

"Well this is just great, isn’t it?" He said, "Things are bad enough already and now these flea-brains went and got themselves killed!"

He didn't know whether he was more annoyed that these cats had been so mouse brained as to think walking into another clan's territory uninvited and unwanted was a good idea, or that this incident had the potential to start a war.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Undertaker @Tiabirb @taillow @hades. @Seamrog @Mica

___

'Oh. My bad. I didn't know only was patrol leader was supposed to talk. We takin' these back to camp?'

MorningMimic sat down, his tail flicking back and forth. He was just makin' a few points. No big deal- atleast in his mind.
Old April 20th, 2024, 05:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Radiohead - Inactive

The scent of heather permeated the air, a welcome respite from the overstimulation his nose tended to get when the massive tom was stuck in camp for too long. The death of his former mate's father during the last meeting had been... devastating. The clan had lost their deputy to nothing more than senseless violence. He had heard the rumors of what Littleshock had suspected, but the gentle giant could only assume that the warrior had been in far too much stupor from the events to form cohesive thoughts. StarClan knew what she had witnessed. How brutal the death had been. Perhaps she had been shielding herself from further mental harm at the mere thought of the memories.

This didn't stop the tom, however, from being... curious. Well, perhaps curious was not the right word. He was certainly feeling a range of emotions, but to the usually calm, quiet Snowybreeze, he didn't quite know what to make of them. Anger was not something he felt on the daily. Neither was disgust. Except when it came to particularly strong smells. Yet that was what he felt here today. Negativity he didn't wish to have darkening his heart, especially on a day when he had just received a wonderful new apprentice to train. But he couldn't help it. He needed answers. And so with company in tow he used his nose, hoping to catch scents that perhaps Littleshock had failed to find. A clue as to what had happened here.

He hadn't asked for the company, of course. He wasn't the type to so rudely impose his daily tasks upon others. Especially when said daily task wasn't an official patrol and might end up being either a waste of time or a trap. An ambush set by RiverClan, much like when Beanstar killed Twilightstar all those moons ago. A scowl formed on his brow at this thought, but he was quick to shake it away. It wasn't Swiftfire's fault that any of this had happened... or that he hadn't a clue where to begin looking. Although... perhaps she did? He had seen the molly in Littleshock's company before. Perhaps the warrior had divulged some useful information of where she'd found Fallownose? Of where the deed had been done?

"U-um... Excuse. Me. If I could. Perhaps. Bother you. With. A question. Please," Snowybreeze whispered, turning around to gaze at the older warrior, ears drooped shyly, rarely being so bold around his clanmates if he could avoid it.

@Tiabirb [Swiftfire]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 20th, 2024, 05:18 PM
KITTIES!

Swiftfire
-------------

She wasn't the kind of cat to sympathize. But she was the kind of cat to notice when someone, in particular, a walking ball of white cloud, about as soft as one too, walked out of camp on his own the day after Fallownose's body had been brought back to camp. It was uncharacteristic. She couldn't really remember a day when the white ball of silence and sorrow wasn't in camp, looking as though he were in a perpetual state of mourning.

Which, if she were honest with herself, was probably the case. Cats held on so much...it made her a tad envious of the bonds they had. She had a few friends, thankfully, but if they died...well...she knew she wouldn't be like Snowybreeze about it. Which caused Swiftfire to deduce that someone, probably his mate, had died.

And Fallownose was linked somehow. Why else would Snowybreeze be so stirred as to come all the way to the border where he was reported to have been murdered? Lucky him that she had followed her gut and padded after him, eh? If RiverClan was truly growing so violent and unruly, she didn't trust a single cat going near the border alone.
The white tom had stopped, and the tortoiseshell stopped near him, though she was keen on keeping a rabbit's-length at the minimum between them. Snowybreeze began speaking, asking permission to ask her something. To which she flicked her torn ear and replied.
"An answer for an answer. Why are we here?" She gave him a sharp, pointed look, then toward the direction of the border.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Tiabirb; April 20th, 2024 at 05:19 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Radiohead - Inactive

The tom blinked, confusion clear in his eyes for a moment. He had admittedly assumed that Swiftfire knew what he was doing here. Understood that with the recent murder, it might be best to investigate. See what had actually happened. The last time, when there had been a crime... when his mate had died... No one had investigated. Not even after Cowtuft had been exiled after admitting his part in bringing the death berries to the clan. Everyone had simply assumed that his part had been absolute. The massive warrior had trouble accepting this as fact because... it just hadn't made sense. Not to him, especially the longer he thought on it. But what could he do about that? It had been so long... and he was just one insignificant, worthless cat. There was nothing for the clan to open up old wounds again. Nothing left to be learned.

This time it might be different. There were rumors as to what Fallownose was doing here. At the RiverClan border. Snowybreeze trusted the deputy. He knew that the tom had nothing but loyalty in his heart. But much like the Maine Coon mix's, that heart was broken. Battered with loss. He would not have been here seeking love. But then... what? He wanted to clear his name. Or at least find something... anything that led to more understanding on who or why the gray tom had died.

"Clues," the fluffy warrior admitted at last, his cinnamon ear twitching with nerves, knowing how silly he must sound right about now. "The truth? We know. That he. Died. Here. Fallownose. But... why? Did he. Discover. Something? There were. Three cats. In our camp. That day. Can't. Be. Coincidence. Or... can it? Mystery. Was it. All planned? Trap? Maybe. Rogue. RiverClanner. I don't. Know... But I. Want to. Twilightstar. Deserves. The answer. WindClan. Deserves. To know."

Sky blue eyes blinked solemnly as he spoke, meeting Swiftfire's gaze for only a moment before he turned his gaze back upon his paws. He didn't want the molly to feel as if he was trying to coerce her or guilt trip her into helping him. It wasn't like he was particularly close to the leader or the deputy. But his mate had been. They had been father and daughter, and they had loved each other very dearly. It simply felt like he had to do this. Not for himself, but for her. To make sure that the clan understood that Fallownose hadn't been a traitor. And if he had been? No... It wouldn't come to that! Because the deputy had always given WindClan his all, just like any other WindClan warrior would! The clan just... needed to be reminded of this, was all.

@Tiabirb [Swiftfire]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:46 PM
KITTIES!

Swiftfire
--------------
Ultimate Predator
Heightened Perception: Sight
Agatha Kitty [Active]

She was silent for a long time, but those pale yellow eyes never left Snowybreeze. Not once did they waiver. And when she did speak, her voice was soft, a gentle tone that the fire-spitting she-cat rarely ever used. "A fair reason. Killing in the heat of battle...it can be overlooked. But there isn't a doubt in any cat's mind that this was murder. I want to clear Littleshock of any and all suspicion; I'm tired of cats throwing accusations, though that doesn't mean Littleshock's were any less outlandish. She only explained her line of thinking; She never outright accused Fallownose of having an affair."

She finally looked away, "I want to help. Besides, two heads work better than one." With a faint smile, the long-legged she-cat turned and began sniffing the air cautiously, but her eyes were roaming and scanning the ground, though she kept speaking. It felt...good to voice a few things she was mulling over; A second perspective was..well it was a good thing...sometimes. "We may not ever know why he was here, but from what we do know...he wasn't in a fight. Whoever killed him was definitely stationary before they struck." Her head tilted as she eyed a patch of flattened grass near the border, and a closer still, she could see a dark stain in the grass and dirt. She gestured for Snowybreeze to come closer, though she had a grim expression as she looked over the site she suspected was the murder scene

"Let's start here." She growled softly, "I'll see if we can't find any tracks or scents leading up here; anything from our side. If it was a rogue, they'd have to leave a trace and consciously know that their scent could be covered up here..."

@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Tiabirb; April 21st, 2024 at 09:48 PM.