Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old November 9th, 2017, 08:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
(k)
She could feel this was going to get interesting. She was having so much fun with the kit though, she kinda wished he was an apprentice because he was just so enjoyable to be around. She listened to the last lie leave his lips. "Oh, and who was your last mentor? I'm sure that they would be in a lot of trouble for lying to an apprentice." She said, over exaggerating and widdening her eyes.
Hollowkit gulped I hardly know any warriors...umm... he finally after a kinda long time of silence trying to think of a warrior who he knew would do something like that,” Berrybelly. You know the liar.” He meowed (They don’t exist and Light should know that)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:31 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowkit gulped I hardly know any warriors...umm... he finally after a kinda long time of silence trying to think of a warrior who he knew would do something like that,” Berrybelly. You know the liar.” He meowed (They don’t exist and Light should know that)
She almost laughed out loud when she heard the name. Berrybelly? Any cat with that name could die from embarrassment. "Huh" she started. "I wasn't aware there was a cat in this clan named Berrybelly. There's only two reasons that that would happen. Either your lieing to me, or this cat is new. I definitely don't think your lieing to me, so I should definitely meet this Berrybelly character."

Last edited by PokeCat; November 9th, 2017 at 09:21 PM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
she almost laughed out pound when she heard the name. Berrybelly? Any cat with that name could die from embarrassment. "Huh" she started. "I wasn't aware there was a cat in this clan named Berrybelly. There's only two reasons that that would happen. Either your lieing to me, or this cat is new. I definitely don't think your lieing to me, so I should definitely meet this Berrybelly character."
Hollowkit's face grew hot in embarrassment,"Hmm...if you meet him...or her you should definitely say hello to them..." He chuckled his fur slicked back his tail back.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:02 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Hollowkit's face grew hot in embarrassment,"Hmm...if you meet him...or her you should definitely say hello to them..." He chuckled his fur slicked back his tail back.
(I have to go soon is this post or the next one will be my last. How about he confesses in the next post?)
Lightstream sighed and watched as the sun started to droop in the sky. Her crisp afternoon had turned it a wonderful evening with a kit of all cats. She stoped to ask herself if she was bullying Hollowkit, but she decided a little messing around wasn't that bad. "Well, why don't you go get them for me?" She asked, wanting for Hollowkit to finally admit he wasn't an apprentice. She stood up and streatched, then. Looked at Hollowkit and said, "Well come on then."
Old November 10th, 2017, 12:42 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
@starfall
Hollowkit had been bored in the clearing, he was almost an apprentice, he wanted to spend another day with Fallenstream before as he pressumed he’d be apprenticed to Fallenstream After all, apprenticehood and training Fallenstream won’t be so soft and gentle, rather will push me and train me instead of help me become brave and all that... he practically lept into Fallenstream’s paws,” FALLENSTREAM!” He purred excited to become his apprentice. (poor thing, when he isn’t Fallen’s apprentice...)
The ebony feline let out a low chuckle as the young tom attacked his leg. "Woah there little warrior, take it easy on the deputy, he just got back from a border patrol." he laughed, his tail flicking. He sat himself down and began to lick his chest fur. "what were you up to squirt?" he asked, his lapis hues flickered with amusement.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 10th, 2017, 01:31 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
His eyes glowed,” She’d suffer enough...you...” he chuckled a little,” If I am banished I will attack you before leaving...if you tell Lynxsky and I am not banished I also will attack you...while if you get me banished and tell Lynxsky well...you can say hello to all your friends in Starclan for me.” He purred implying that he’d kill him,” I suuuurrrreee wouldn’t want to have to draw your blood as after all...Lynxsky might not appreciate me killing you....as for Applepaw she’d run off to Shadowclan report that Riverclan is having children as warriors murder their father....Honeypaw...she’s just a dumb bisexual she wouldn’t grieve!” He laughed.

Honeypaw heard the words ‘dumb bisexual’ and felt angry.
(They can only hear what is said about them)
"So, a fight either way. Well, we'll see if you get banished or not. And if you do attack me, if you aren't banished. You will be exiled from all the clans." He snapped, looking to his son with anger. "Perhaps you will land a few blows, perhaps a scratch or two, perhaps a bite. I have been a warrior longer, and have seen things you can't imagine yet. Sure, you might have the Dark Forest training, that may help you." Goldenstep meowed, drawing out his words for emphasis. The tom circled around his son, lashing his tail from side to side.

"Applepaw is loyal to Riverclan now. She is loyal to her family. And Honeypaw, she is a smart young cat who makes her own choices. She loves me, your sister, and mother. I wouldn't doubt it if she loved you too. We are her family. And we will always be bonded through blood and clan." He said.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:34 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Hollowkit nodded,” Yep. I can hardly wait to become six moons and train along side Fallenstream. He’ll definetly be teaching me about running a clan and stuff.
Oakenshade blinked, nodding. "I'm sure you'll learn fast." He smiled; Holowkit sure was ambitious. In fact, the tom reminded him of himself. They both seemed to be ambitious for the good of their clan.
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(I have to go soon is this post or the next one will be my last. How about he confesses in the next post?)
Lightstream sighed and watched as the sun started to droop in the sky. Her crisp afternoon had turned it a wonderful evening with a kit of all cats. She stoped to ask herself if she was bullying Hollowkit, but she decided a little messing around wasn't that bad. "Well, why don't you go get them for me?" She asked, wanting for Hollowkit to finally admit he wasn't an apprentice. She stood up and streatched, then. Looked at Hollowkit and said, "Well come on then."
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony feline let out a low chuckle as the young tom attacked his leg. "Woah there little warrior, take it easy on the deputy, he just got back from a border patrol." he laughed, his tail flicking. He sat himself down and began to lick his chest fur. "what were you up to squirt?" he asked, his lapis hues flickered with amusement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"So, a fight either way. Well, we'll see if you get banished or not. And if you do attack me, if you aren't banished. You will be exiled from all the clans." He snapped, looking to his son with anger. "Perhaps you will land a few blows, perhaps a scratch or two, perhaps a bite. I have been a warrior longer, and have seen things you can't imagine yet. Sure, you might have the Dark Forest training, that may help you." Goldenstep meowed, drawing out his words for emphasis. The tom circled around his son, lashing his tail from side to side.

"Applepaw is loyal to Riverclan now. She is loyal to her family. And Honeypaw, she is a smart young cat who makes her own choices. She loves me, your sister, and mother. I wouldn't doubt it if she loved you too. We are her family. And we will always be bonded through blood and clan." He said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oakenshade blinked, nodding. "I'm sure you'll learn fast." He smiled; Holowkit sure was ambitious. In fact, the tom reminded him of himself. They both seemed to be ambitious for the good of their clan.
Hollowkit let his fur flatten out as he glanced at Lightstream,” Fine. I was tricking you. I’m really a 5 moon old kit. Shocking I know...” he meowed curious to how he responded (don’t let him know he knew the whole time)

He growled,” And mother...she’s just an annoying worry wart!”

Lynxsky heard them bickering,” Goldenstep! Lobsterbreathe! Stop this! You both love eachother, your unnerving poor Applepaw and Honeypaw!” She meowed trying to stop the fight.

Lobsterbreathe growled,” You wouldn’t understand go back to the hole you live in...Lynxie...” he spat

Lynxsky felt hurt,” Don’t let arguement rage out on me please.”

Lobsterbreathe scowled,” This is the real me not angry me!”

Lynxsky didn’t say anything.

Hollowkit smiled at Fallenstream and purred,” I’m going to be apprenticed soon!” He yowled almost at the top of his lungs he knew it was a little immature of him,” I hope your my mentor, since you’ve done all the jobs of mentoring me but training throughtout kithood...such as teaching me to be brave, carefree, loud, out and about. I quit being quiet thanks to you...and if you get Russetstar to let you mentor me I’ll be the strongest warrior ever!” He gave a jump in excitement imagining fishing by a river with Fallenstream.

Old November 11th, 2017, 11:31 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Hollowkit let his fur flatten out as he glanced at Lightstream,” Fine. I was tricking you. I’m really a 5 moon old kit. Shocking I know...” he meowed curious to how he responded (don’t let him know he knew the whole time)

Hollowkit smiled at Fallenstream and purred,” I’m going to be apprenticed soon!” He yowled almost at the top of his lungs he knew it was a little immature of him,” I hope your my mentor, since you’ve done all the jobs of mentoring me but training throughtout kithood...such as teaching me to be brave, carefree, loud, out and about. I quit being quiet thanks to you...and if you get Russetstar to let you mentor me I’ll be the strongest warrior ever!” He gave a jump in excitement imagining fishing by a river with Fallenstream.
Which one is for Oaken?
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Which one is for Oaken?
Whoops!
Hollowkit nodded,” Right. I’m going to be a strong warrior. And since Fallenstream likes me alot. I’d hardly be suprised if as a warrior when Fallenstream’s a warrrior he appoints me deputy. As I’d probably make a good deputy...once my kit-like behaviors are grown out of.” He meowed