Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old November 12th, 2017, 07:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default ROWANCLAN

@Mad-Hatter
@Shadomaru
@Role
@littledragon0625
@Rivergold
I believe that's everybody ! START

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 12th, 2017, 07:07 PM

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Twostar was walking along the clan camp her whiskers twitched with pride her green eyes shined as they scanned her home , her family . Her orange and white pelt was beautiful as the sun shines on it she was grateful to be a leader even though she never really had much experience , though she was in dept to the Skywalkers in Making her the leader And She Will make them happy by doing a Great Job At Being one Or do The best She could.

the orange and White She Cat Leapt Onto the Highrock As She Glanced Down At Her Warriors , A Smile Was On Her Face She Was Happy To Be Here . She Sat Down And Her Ears Pointed to The CAmp
" Thank You Skywalkers " She Meowed

Old November 12th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Ashfire sat outside of his den, looking up at the sky and thinking silently to himself. Almost a daily routine for him to start off the morning. He was thanking all those that gave him his life and put him where he is today, his family, his friends, and mostly, his clan. Once he was done, he opened his eyes and stood up. "Let today be even better than the last."
Old November 12th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Flowerkit sat in the shadows, her amber eyes gleaming. She often watched this camp, and she was never noticed. She took pride in this. Her stealth skills must be good. Flowerkit only made herself known to vulnerable felines who need help. And "help" is what they shall get from her. Her "help" is the exact opposite of the kind of help they need. Flowerkit blackmails her needy subjects, and she has fun doing it. Flowerkit flopped onto her stomach and watched the Clan cats bustle around her. Not one of them noticed her. Good she thought. I don't want to be noticed. Yet. She would only make herself known to someone.. special.
Old November 12th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Twostar was walking along the clan camp her whiskers twitched with pride her green eyes shined as they scanned her home , her family . Her orange and white pelt was beautiful as the sun shines on it she was grateful to be a leader even though she never really had much experience , though she was in dept to the Skywalkers in Making her the leader And She Will make them happy by doing a Great Job At Being one Or do The best She could.

the orange and White She Cat Leapt Onto the Highrock As She Glanced Down At Her Warriors , A Smile Was On Her Face She Was Happy To Be Here . She Sat Down And Her Ears Pointed to The CAmp
" Thank You Skywalkers " She Meowed
embersong stretched her wings,first day of rowanclan and first day of being the skywatcher guardian.she doesnt know why shes the guardian or how she was chosen to be it one day she was looking for a clan and next she wakes here in the clouds. luckly she was safe:wings, tail ,paws all here!she looked down at the cats in the clan she would know then all soon.but one cat she knew:fireflower!fireflower was in the clan her sister found a clan!she feltlike dragonfire her other sister when dragonfire watched over them in a clan that she wasnt able to join.she looked at the cat on a rock.highrock maybe?the cat looked like a leader.but she wont know till later.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 12th, 2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Ashfire sat outside of his den, looking up at the sky and thinking silently to himself. Almost a daily routine for him to start off the morning. He was thanking all those that gave him his life and put him where he is today, his family, his friends, and mostly, his clan. Once he was done, he opened his eyes and stood up. "Let today be even better than the last."
Twostar looked left to right as she sighed listening to others talk amongst themselves her ears twitched as she noticed Ashfire and she couldn't help but put a smile on her face. She remembered that many moons ago she was twokit then twopaw and many moons after that she became Twoleaf , she smiled at her warrior name that was given to her all those years ago sometimes she wishes she could go back to being a apprentice but mother nature has its ways and so does time . She feels even closer to death as every minute passes by but she tries not to think of those things , death in her mind wasn't something to think of she was just happy to be here at the moment.

Twostar leapt off highrock and landed on the soft ground below feeling her claws dig into the dirt the grass brushing against her fur . She breathed in that musky scent that the clan always seemed to have but yet she still enjoyed , she padded up to Ashfire since she wanted a good conversation just because she was a leader doesn't mean that she can't just talk to a clanmate . Ever since she had been a kit she wanted to treat this clan like they were her friends and family and she still continues to do so , although sometimes it's tricky if they give you back talk and disobey orders but she tries to keep a smile on her face " morning Ashfire" the leader meowed softly as her tail swayed

Old November 12th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Flowerkit sat in the shadows, her amber eyes gleaming. She often watched this camp, and she was never noticed. She took pride in this. Her stealth skills must be good. Flowerkit only made herself known to vulnerable felines who need help. And "help" is what they shall get from her. Her "help" is the exact opposite of the kind of help they need. Flowerkit blackmails her needy subjects, and she has fun doing it. Flowerkit flopped onto her stomach and watched the Clan cats bustle around her. Not one of them noticed her. Good she thought. I don't want to be noticed. Yet. She would only make herself known to someone.. special.
she sees a cat in the shadows watching the cats go by (she didnt know about nightwatcher)she flew down to the cat as she got closer the cat looked smaller,a kit maybe?"who are you?"embersong asked

(hey if someone needs a mate fireflower is open)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; November 12th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Rainleaf opened her eyes and stretched in her warm den. She stood up, crossing the den and walking into the warm sun, smiling. She looked at her fellow clanmates, then went back in her den, for she had work to do. She sighed as she saw the giant pile of herbs that needed sorting. She looked around for Shypaw. Rainleaf didn't want to do this alone... besides, the apprentice needed some training anyway. "Shypaw?" She called. "I'm going to the herbal grounds, can you keep track of the den and herbs while I'm gone? When I'm back we can start training if you're okay with that." She padded back out of her den and headed towards the herbal grounds, smiling at all the cats she encountered.
(@Rivergold)
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Twostar looked left to right as she sighed listening to others talk amongst themselves her ears twitched as she noticed Ashfire and she couldn't help but put a smile on her face. She remembered that many moons ago she was twokit then twopaw and many moons after that she became Twoleaf , she smiled at her warrior name that was given to her all those years ago sometimes she wishes she could go back to being a apprentice but mother nature has its ways and so does time . She feels even closer to death as every minute passes by but she tries not to think of those things , death in her mind wasn't something to think of she was just happy to be here at the moment.

Twostar leapt off highrock and landed on the soft ground below feeling her claws dig into the dirt the grass brushing against her fur . She breathed in that musky scent that the clan always seemed to have but yet she still enjoyed , she padded up to Ashfire since she wanted a good conversation just because she was a leader doesn't mean that she can't just talk to a clanmate . Ever since she had been a kit she wanted to treat this clan like they were her friends and family and she still continues to do so , although sometimes it's tricky if they give you back talk and disobey orders but she tries to keep a smile on her face " morning Ashfire" the leader meowed softly as her tail swayed
Ashfire shook his fur and stretched, ready to start the day when he saw his leader walk up to him and a friendly smile came to his face and he dipped his head respectfully. "Good morning."
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Ashfire shook his fur and stretched, ready to start the day when he saw his leader walk up to him and a friendly smile came to his face and he dipped his head respectfully. "Good morning."
Twostar couldn't help but giggle she did like the feeling of power but yet she didn't wanna abuse it
" Morning again. You sleep well? " she asked as she sat down her green eyes had a calm look to them