Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2017, 12:37 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(Sorry I haven't been on recently, I had my wisdom teeth out, you want HollowFlame correct?)
Yes.

Oh my that probably hart like crazy! How are you doing know?
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:28 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Yes, you're right on time." He said, smiling at the apprentice as she skidded to a stop in front of him. Snarlfang had only been a mentor for a few days now, and this would be his first training session being a mentor. He took in a sharp breath before looking back to Ivorypaw. "Today we are going to practice hunting and tracking. Some prey hang around the training area, making it a great place to practice." He explained slowly, reflecting back on his own training sessions as a young cat. His mentor doubted he could hunt properly because of his snaggletooth, but the tom proved himself. Snarlfang hoped he could help his own apprentice be able to be the best warrior in the clan.
Ivorypaw watched his maw, flicking her tail back and forth and eagerly awaiting directions. As the she-cat carefully watched her mentor speak, she tipped her head to this side, focusing on what he was trying to say to her. Hunting was a word that she recognized, as well as common words of speech, but the others were unfamiliar. Flicking her slim white tail, the new apprentice nodded. "Okay." Although Ivorypaw didn't know exactly what he had said, she could make a rough estimate that a nod was acceptable. She twitched an ear, waiting for him to start hunting, or teach her to hunt.

Last edited by Undercover; November 14th, 2017 at 07:29 AM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:54 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Yes.

Oh my that probably hart like crazy! How are you doing know?
(I'm doing good now.)
HollowFlame trotted over to WolfHowl, his eyes gleaming with happiness as he dipped his head in meeting to his friend. With a shake of his pelt he started off the conversation, "Hello WolfHowl, how are you?" He inquired, gently touching her shoulder with his tail.
(Writer's block.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:21 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw watched his maw, flicking her tail back and forth and eagerly awaiting directions. As the she-cat carefully watched her mentor speak, she tipped her head to this side, focusing on what he was trying to say to her. Hunting was a word that she recognized, as well as common words of speech, but the others were unfamiliar. Flicking her slim white tail, the new apprentice nodded. "Okay." Although Ivorypaw didn't know exactly what he had said, she could make a rough estimate that a nod was acceptable. She twitched an ear, waiting for him to start hunting, or teach her to hunt.
"Great." He said, grinning carefully. His snaggletooth was quite visible now, and he surely hoped Ivorypaw wouldn't say anything about it or be frightened. The tom shifted slightly before carefully meowing, "Watch me." He met his apprentice's gaze, making sure she was paying attention. He crouched down low, his belly fur barely above the grass. His paws were set even with his shoulders, slightly bent. His tail was balanced out behind him. A traditional hunters' crouch. He looked back to Ivorypaw saying, "Mimic this. It is a hunters' crouch. Most important part of hunting." He stood still, breathing slowly as he waited for his apprentice.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 14th, 2017, 03:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sliverheart sighs softly “ .... well it’s true and you’re not a monster. Just a cat with attitude that’s all... besides I’m the real monster here how do you think I know about that? As a rouge we are forced to survive no matter what these scars of mine are from battles I wish I could forget... and my muscular body is a example of what I had to do besides... they were already dead when I did it “ she says as she stands up “ don’t worry. It’s normal to have a little anger here and there at least you’ve reflected on it “
Nightpaths ear twitched when Sliverheart spoke she couldn't help but be interested , she did notice her scars but she wasn't frightened by them . Guess two lost souls find each other in a way , her Amber eyes lit up as she explained how she had gained her battle scars yet she couldn't help but feel a cold shiver down her spine and her black fur was on end and her tail tip flicked . She wondered what it was like to be a Rogue. Every cat has to have that thought run through their head , but she didn't want to be a loner or for starclans sake a kittypet!Still SHe COuldnt HElp BUt Feel sympathy WHich Was Rare FOR Most.

" true I may not be a monster , nor are you.... you Just Had To Do What You Needed To Survive. Both Of Us Are Just....lost " She Meowed Now Having A Calming Sense Of Tone Her Rugged Sounding Voce. She licked her nose and looked down . This was by far the most odd conversation she has had with others and most didn't last this long at all

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 14th, 2017, 04:38 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Great." He said, grinning carefully. His snaggletooth was quite visible now, and he surely hoped Ivorypaw wouldn't say anything about it or be frightened. The tom shifted slightly before carefully meowing, "Watch me." He met his apprentice's gaze, making sure she was paying attention. He crouched down low, his belly fur barely above the grass. His paws were set even with his shoulders, slightly bent. His tail was balanced out behind him. A traditional hunters' crouch. He looked back to Ivorypaw saying, "Mimic this. It is a hunters' crouch. Most important part of hunting." He stood still, breathing slowly as he waited for his apprentice.
Ivorypaw studied his form, observing with keen eyes how his weight was evenly spread and his eyes were focused. As he spoke, the apprentice assumed he would now want her to copy him. Nodding, she crouched down, taking a few moments longer to readjust her paws and copy him as best she could. Although Ivorypaw kept her paws evenly spread, her tail was waving over the leaves behind her, though she couldn't hear it.
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:44 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw studied his form, observing with keen eyes how his weight was evenly spread and his eyes were focused. As he spoke, the apprentice assumed he would now want her to copy him. Nodding, she crouched down, taking a few moments longer to readjust her paws and copy him as best she could. Although Ivorypaw kept her paws evenly spread, her tail was waving over the leaves behind her, though she couldn't hear it.
Snarlfang smiled as Ivorypaw copied his movements. "You're doing really great. I am going to just still your tail. We don't want to alert prey we are here." He said slowly, flicking his own tail on hers until she stopped swishing it. He had a feeling she couldn't hear it, but it also could be excitement. "There, you're doing a proper hunters' crouch." He meowed with a tinge of happiness. He flicked an ear at a fly, looking to Ivorypaw for her reaction.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Nightpaths ear twitched when Sliverheart spoke she couldn't help but be interested , she did notice her scars but she wasn't frightened by them . Guess two lost souls find each other in a way , her Amber eyes lit up as she explained how she had gained her battle scars yet she couldn't help but feel a cold shiver down her spine and her black fur was on end and her tail tip flicked . She wondered what it was like to be a Rogue. Every cat has to have that thought run through their head , but she didn't want to be a loner or for starclans sake a kittypet!Still SHe COuldnt HElp BUt Feel sympathy WHich Was Rare FOR Most.

" true I may not be a monster , nor are you.... you Just Had To Do What You Needed To Survive. Both Of Us Are Just....lost " She Meowed Now Having A Calming Sense Of Tone Her Rugged Sounding Voce. She licked her nose and looked down . This was by far the most odd conversation she has had with others and most didn't last this long at all
Sliverheart flicked her ear a bit “ .... lost? How so? “ she asks calmly as she looks at her. “ ..... no daring I am a monster. I had a choice back than... if only I took it than I won’t have ended up... like this.” She says coldly as she begins to stand up. “ ....anything else ?” She asks calmly
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
@Constellation

Jadepaw felt like jumping up and down and squealing like a little kit, she was finally an apprentice! She was no longer Jadekit, she was Jadepaw. She liked the sound of that, but she also couldn't wait until she got her warrior name, of course, that was a long way away. While beginning her training was exciting, the real reason for her excitement was that she had finally escaped her mother. Her mother didn't yell at her or hit her, no, it was what her mother didn't do. Her mother just didn't seem to care, in fact, some of the only times Jadepaw remember actually hearing her speak was when she told stories of Jade's father, Dream. Jadepaw hadn't really met her father, but she assumed it had nothing to do with her and everything to do with her mother if she had a mate as crazy as Fawnpatch she'd stay away too. But now, Jadepaw didn't have to be around her mother anymore, so her father must love her now, all she had to do was find him and she's truly have a family!
It had taken some time of asking around, being sent to different warriors who she was told might point her in the right direction, but eventually, she found out what exactly her father looked like and where she might look to find him. As the sun started to set in the distance, she thought it might be just the perfect time to speak to him. She had a mouse clamped in her jaws and a shine in her eyes, determined to share a meal with her father and form a relationship of sorts.
Most might wonder why Dream was such an ambitious Tom with a leisured schedule. Most wonder why he seemed so carefree, so charming...so, irritating. Truth be told, Dream did not care for much. Or, many. He allowed himself to believe that he needed no one. He was the only one who could fend for himself. Take care of himself. The only thing that mattered was reaching his dreams. His visions. The only question most could never get a straight answer from was - where did Dream see himself. Where? That was an excellent question. Followed by: how, when, why? Evidently, Dream did not see himself as being a leader, nor a deputy. Definitely not a medicine cat. That all seemed disastrous to the Tom. He hardly liked the clan he was in now, so why would he want to actually help these little pieces of unwanted riffraff?
To be honest, Dream wanted to reach the highest level of serenity. He worked hard around here (not really). He deserved a break, right? Of course he did! The marbled bengal just finished going for a quick run. His heavy paws feeling light as he made fast movement. He had no intentions of going hunting...or doing anything for that matter, so he took a run. Forget about everything else. Forget about hunting or Patrols. Dream did what he want, and no one could tell him otherwise.
As he strolled through the clearing, a smirk placed on his maw, the different brown shaded cat thought about his next activity. Running? Done. Climbing? Hm...did he truly want to do that at the moment? Sharpening his claws? Eh, doesn't sound too tempting. Seeing what Pyritecrest was up to? Maybe not. That Tom had been busy. And, Dream was pretty sure that Pyritecrest's filter was blabbering as well. That left around two things for the Tom to do. Plan his goals (which always been an all time favorite to him) or do...work. The former obviously won when it came to Dream. After a quick meal perhaps he should find a nice spot to evenly plan out the rest of his moons. Many didn't know it, nor did his actions show it well, but Dream was a very passionate Tom. When it came to his goals, he loved to talk about accomplishments. Or, even failures.
He trotted further into the clearing, throwing a nod of acknowledgement to some of his clan mates. As he passed an apprentice, who he has failed to recognize as his daughter, the tom's eyes lit up at her catch. "Good job, kit!" He praised, as he trotted passed her. Something should had been familair within this kit. Those eyes...that pelt color, but nope. Just like Dream forgot a lot of his past flings and the products of his kits, Dream didn't take a notice that this apprentice did take on a minimum appearance of her mother. Which, would had clicked in his mind, if he had dared to care about what happened in the past. Since Dream was rather carefree about his actions, the thought of Fawnpatch didn't even cross his mind...not one bit.
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Undercover He reached camp and left the moss in a heap in the corner of the camp and sat down before using his claws to pull thorns out of it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread