Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM

Old November 13th, 2017, 04:07 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Lynxsky sighed,” No biggie. What caused you to fight anyway? He’s your only son after all...” she meowed
"Oh, just something he said at the gathering to a cat in another clan. It was slightly offensive, and I was reminding him that it wasn't polite. That he could end up causing trouble." Goldenstep meowed, telling the truth partially. It was a small white lie, mostly truth with a bit of lie. "We also talked about Honeypaw and Applepaw a bit. He just doesn't understand why Applepaw left and returned." The tom laid his tail out in front of him, flicking it slightly.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 13th, 2017, 09:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowkit smiled at Fallenstream and purred,” I’m going to be apprenticed soon!” He yowled almost at the top of his lungs he knew it was a little immature of him,” I hope your my mentor, since you’ve done all the jobs of mentoring me but training throughtout kithood...such as teaching me to be brave, carefree, loud, out and about. I quit being quiet thanks to you...and if you get Russetstar to let you mentor me I’ll be the strongest warrior ever!” He gave a jump in excitement imagining fishing by a river with Fallenstream.

[Lowkey quoted Hamilton]
The ebony feline laughed, his pearly whites flashing in the sunlight. The deputy admired the young kit, he really did, but he knew that Hollowkit couldn't become his apprentice, he was still training Silverpaw. As the kit began to speak Fallenstream cocked his head to the side "Woah there squirt, when did I teach you that?" he asked, his lapis hues flickered with amusement as he dug through his memories, checking to see if that statement was true. "I believe I said to, talk less and smile more." he hummed. 'fools who run their mouths off wind up dead' the brawny tom added mentally, he would never state it aloud to an innocent kit...he was trying to right his wrongs, Waterstreak would never forgive him if he did such a thing. The deputy shook his head and let out a sigh 'He wasn't listening to a word I've said to him' he said to himself, his nose twitching as a familiar face dropped off a few fish. "Hollowkit" he interjected "I'm not the strongest warrior out there, there's multiple warriors who are much, much stronger than me, and smarter too. Each warrior has some wisdom to share, whoever trains you will help you along your path to becoming stronger...but they're just helping, you've got to do the rest yourself." he stated. Fallenstream found the younger feline cute...and ignorant, which was the thing he was worried about.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:04 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Oh, just something he said at the gathering to a cat in another clan. It was slightly offensive, and I was reminding him that it wasn't polite. That he could end up causing trouble." Goldenstep meowed, telling the truth partially. It was a small white lie, mostly truth with a bit of lie. "We also talked about Honeypaw and Applepaw a bit. He just doesn't understand why Applepaw left and returned." The tom laid his tail out in front of him, flicking it slightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Lowkey quoted Hamilton]
The ebony feline laughed, his pearly whites flashing in the sunlight. The deputy admired the young kit, he really did, but he knew that Hollowkit couldn't become his apprentice, he was still training Silverpaw. As the kit began to speak Fallenstream cocked his head to the side "Woah there squirt, when did I teach you that?" he asked, his lapis hues flickered with amusement as he dug through his memories, checking to see if that statement was true. "I believe I said to, talk less and smile more." he hummed. 'fools who run their mouths off wind up dead' the brawny tom added mentally, he would never state it aloud to an innocent kit...he was trying to right his wrongs, Waterstreak would never forgive him if he did such a thing. The deputy shook his head and let out a sigh 'He wasn't listening to a word I've said to him' he said to himself, his nose twitching as a familiar face dropped off a few fish. "Hollowkit" he interjected "I'm not the strongest warrior out there, there's multiple warriors who are much, much stronger than me, and smarter too. Each warrior has some wisdom to share, whoever trains you will help you along your path to becoming stronger...but they're just helping, you've got to do the rest yourself." he stated. Fallenstream found the younger feline cute...and ignorant, which was the thing he was worried about.

Lynxsky smiled,” Well Lobsterbreathe don’t forget to be mindful of your words.”
Lobsterbreathe walked away and pretended he didn’t hear her.

Hollowkit nodded,” Right. Talk less listen more.” He forced a smile about the mentor discussion,” Well...you could give someone else Silverpaw....” he meowed tipping his head slightly as if that were a reasonable request,” Well...you can hunt and I’m sure you can fight well enough. So I can become a good warrior if you trained me. I mean, after all Russetstar did appoint you because you are a good warrior. Right?” Why else would a warrior be appointed deputy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Frozenkit charged after his foster sister. "You bet wrong!" He yowled as he ran faster. His white fluffy tail wiggled like a fish on land as he ran making Riverkit laugh.
"Frozenkit's tail looks like a fish!" Riverkit purred to Icebelly as she ponted to her brother with her silver tabby tail.

@Ennard still wanna RP them? I do.
Icebelly let out a chuckle, starring at Frozenkit's tail. "It does look like a fish, but I think its adorable." teased Icebelly. The molly ran to Frozenkit, placing a paw in front of her adopted kit to scare the living daylight out of him.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 14th, 2017, 01:27 PM

My Mood: Lonely

DewShine trotted daintily from the warriors den, her beautiful fur shining in the light as she stretched her long limbs out in front of her. With a purr of satisfaction, she lay down, pressing her belly into the warm, sun-baked earth as she surveyed the cats around her. With a few quick licks on her brown and white shoulders, she settled down, content to lay there doing nothing.
@Okapi

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; November 15th, 2017 at 02:01 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Fallenleaf made his way out of the warriors den in search for Cranefeather. The tom had been busy for the past two days, never really having time for any clanmates anymore. Fallenleaf spend all his time with his two kits and hunting for the clan.
@Aleka

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
DewShine trotted daintily from the warriors den, her beautiful fur shining in the light as she stretched her long limbs out in front of her. With a purr of satisfaction, she lay down, pressing her belly into the warm, sun-baked earth as she surveyed the cats around her. With a few quick licks on her brown and white shoulders, she settled down, content to lay there doing nothing.
@Okapi
Lobsterrbreathe approached Dewshine,” Hello Dewshine.” He meowed politely, mates were one of the few cats he was respectufl too.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Icebelly let out a chuckle, starring at Frozenkit's tail. "It does look like a fish, but I think its adorable." teased Icebelly. The molly ran to Frozenkit, placing a paw in front of her adopted kit to scare the living daylight out of him.
Frozenkit jumped about four paw lengths in the air when Icebelly placed her paw in front of him, his fur fluffed with fear. "Wha- MA!" He yowled when he figured out it was his Foster mother who had scared him. he ran up and jumped at Icebelly. Not being big enough to nock her down like his sisters he tried to get her paws and tail.
Riverkit couldn't keep in a purr. She never knew Frozenkit could be scared so easily. "You were even more scared then a fish in a eagles talons!" She purred. But if Frozinkit heard he ignored her to busy batting at his mother.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:19 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

@Zero to Hero

The crisp fall air rose a amber leaf from the grassy floor, up, spinning, twirling into the sky, before gently and elegantly drifting back to the ground. The young Baykit watched this with intense curiousity, leaping into the air, feebly clawing for the thing as it rose up once more, before a light breeze snatched it away faster than a RiverClan warrior snatches up fish from a stream. A look of disappointment gradually morphed onto the kit's brown tabby face, before he turned to chase after another leaf; this one crimson.
This routine played out for a rather long amount of time, before Baykit slowly became bored of this; the wind always won anyways. So he turned, his hazel eyes searching for anything else he could entertain himself with, before his gaze finally rested upon an unusually coloured tomcat whom he recognised to be Coastkit; another kit from another litter. Baykit had always been slightly envious of the other's unique pelt, though he'd never spoken to the tom. He'd always noticed that Coastkit was a very twitchy cat, always fidgeting and moving about. Baykit considered greeting the other, though wasn't sure if this other kit was nice or not.

A part of Baykit reminded him that there was about a 50/50 chance of this other cat being nice, though another reminded that there was still a 50/50 chance of this tom being mean, so to be safe, Baykit sat down, tail wrapped around his paws, and watched. He'd learned quickly that there was a lot you could learn about another by simply watching them; when talking to a cat outright, they can put on a show. Maybe boast and act like they feel highly about themself, but deep down, they're self conscious. But when you watched the other without them knowing, they acted simply like themself. If that made any sense. Baykit had yet to learn that this behaviour was considered creepy and otherwise known as stalking but in this point in time, the young tabby thought nothing of it.
Eventually, though, Baykit got to his paws and took a deep breath. Ill just ask if he wants to play. No harm in that! If he's mean and says no, I just won't have to talk to him ever again. Simple. He reassured himself as he padded over to the other. You'll never become leader if you can't talk to another kit without worrying! Baykit scolded himself, before opening his mouth and meowing,
"Hello," in a awkward manor, though loud enough for the other to hear. "I'm Baykit. Wanna play?" He asked curiously, hoping for the other to say yes. Baykit applauded himself mentally, having done exactly what his mother reminded him to do every day. I was friendly. Check. I introduced myself. Check. I asked if they wanted to play. Check. Baykit thought, smiling physically now, proud of himself for remembering everything.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; November 16th, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:39 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Scorchingflame was so pleased to hear Shellfeather reassure him that she wouldn't be leaving him. Of course, he was rather pained to hear `best friend` instead of what he expected... but he was still working on trying to get her to love him. He knew the `I love yous` would be exchanged soon - he was working so hard to get them there! And with a certain russet-colored tomcat out of the picture, Scorchingflame knew his chances were great. Especially seeing how Shellfeather relied so heavily on him, and even considered him her best friend.

What he didn't expect to hear was Shellfeather telling him he'd be a father... to her kits. Those who knew Scorchingflame's intentions would tell him this is what he wanted, but no, this isn't what he wanted. He just wanted Shellfeather to love him... and then later they could worry about possible kits. He was silent for a few moments as he struggled to wrap his brain around the idea of being a father.

Could he be the father these kits deserved? Probably not. In some sick and depressing way, Scorchingflame knew he'd terribly disappoint these kits. After all, he wasn't even completely accepted into the Clan. Most likely, he'd end up leaving the Clan either by force or personal decision before the kits were even born. But he couldn't tell Shellfeather that... could he? No, I want to enjoy however much time I have left with her. Scorchingflame finally rid himself of his shocked expression, the disbelief leaving him. He laughed breathlessly, joyously. ``We're - We're going to be parents, Shellfeather! Can you believe it?`` A foolish grin crossed his muzzle. In all honesty, though he expected he'd unintentionally completely destroy these kits' hope in him, he was excited to have them.

Shellfeather was worried for a moment at the shocked expression on Scorchingflame's face. Of course she knew he would've been shocked, but there seemed to be something more, deeper in the depths of his eyes. But while she was trying to figure it out, he regained a happy expression, all of the other emotions gone.
It's probably nothing to worry about. The queen reassured herself, smiling back at him. As he meowed about being parents in excitement, Shellfeather opened her mouth, but stopped before she said anything. She was about to say, 'I already am a parent' in a joking way, but then she realized he probably wouldn't take it in the joking manner she had intended. So she said something else instead. "Yes, yes we are Scorchingflame. And I bet these kits are going to be absolutely beautiful." She meowed, then stepped a bit closer to him.
"I-I know you're not exactly ready to be a father, there's so much that has happened to you recently. I just hope that, whenever you need it, you just take a break. I've had kits before, I know how difficult it can be. But I've learned how to handle it. And I don't want you to see these kits as an annoying mound of fur," She laughed a little, remembering her first litter that she had, and how annoying she had thought they were at times. "but rather as precious beings, the clan's future leaders and warriors." She kept her blue gaze focused on his, her head tilted up slightly, due to his height. "So, just know,
take a break whenever you need to. And I'll be there to help you as well. We can support each other."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.