Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Quacky
Today 06:24 AM
(- Sunsetpaw's Training -)
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:28 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:53 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:42 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Shinefur trotted into the warriors den, her fur damp. She settled in her nest a few tail lengths away from Bramblelflash and started to groom her fur. When she was dry, she looked up.
"Hello, Brambleflash!" she purred. "How are the kits doing?"
Brambleflash looked at Shinefur as she walked inside. "Their doing fine thanks." replied Brambleflash. This had been the first time somebody had ever asked about his kits.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Beats me...)
(Since my and Swiftheart's cats are littermates, they would be about 2-3 moons, and Lionkit was about 1-1 and a half moons older, that would make him maybe 3 and a half moons? After we decide, I'll post a open RP here for someone to join.)
Waffle.

Old November 15th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Spiderpaw dipped his head at the other apprentice. "Ready to go hinting?" asked Spiderpaw with a friendly smile.

@Queenie

@Aleka

@Okapi

@starfall;

Last edited by Barnabas; November 15th, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
(Since my and Swiftheart's cats are littermates, they would be about 2-3 moons, and Lionkit was about 1-1 and a half moons older, that would make him maybe 3 and a half moons? After we decide, I'll post a open RP here for someone to join.)
(Hehe. Lion’s 6 moons)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Spiderpaw dipped his head at the other apprentice. "Ready to go hinting?" asked Spiderpaw with a friendly smile.

@Queenie

@Aleka

@Okapi

@starfall;
Greenpaw gave a nod.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Brambleflash looked at Shinefur as she walked inside. "Their doing fine thanks." replied Brambleflash. This had been the first time somebody had ever asked about his kits.
Shinefur smiled. "Well, at least they're doing good!"
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw shrugged as if he didn’t know before flicking his paw to the bright green moss but staring at the grass.
"Green?" Emeraldpaw caught on, still a bit irritated he couldn't make him speak. "Greenpaw?" He asked. That was an odd name, he was used to Grasspaw or maybe a Mosspaw, or even a Redpaw, but not Greenpaw. It wasn't a bad name, however, and Emeraldpaw nodded with a smile.
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip loved mysteries! She loved solving games, almost like they were her life. Just the other day she had overheard a riddle, and she thought about it for a while before asking the cat who told the riddle for the answer. It had been a murder mystery of sorts, a `who did it?` riddle. Her goal had been to find out who committed the crime, and why. She had figured out who the murderer was, but she had gotten the killer's intentions wrong.

Excitement flooded her. Her eyes widened, and she even jumped no more than a whisker-length off the ground. With a small `squee!`, Fawnskip exclaimed, ``Oh yes! I just love the chase so much more than the catch! Tell me a part of it, and I'll try to figure all of it out!`` She was expressing genuine excitement. Everything she'd just said was true. The chase was so much better than the catch. In fact, her life revolved around those words. The chase - her flirting - was so much better than the catch - owning their heart. This is why she dropped toms immediately after she knew she had them wrapped around her paw. Flirting was so much fun! And settling down was not.

Her paws shuffled anxiously against the earth, eager to hear the piece of the backstory and begin figuring everything out. Fawnskip's ears were erect in interest, and her tail lashed restlessly behind her. She was like a kit who wanted to be the best warrior the Clans have ever seen.
Obsidiansky grinned at Fawnskip's eagerness, and curled his tail around his paws. "Okay then. I'll just give you part of the story." If Fawnskip wanted more hints, then Obsidiansky would give them to her day by day - a little bit at a time, just enough to keep her interested. The tom got the feeling that she liked to play games. You want to play a game? We'll play a game. Flirting was a type of game, after all, one that Obsidiansky didn't like very much... he found it to be based off of lies, most of the time, although maybe he just thought that because of his friend. "There was a time when I probably would have been super thrilled that you were flirting with me - when you were, that is. Like, on top of the world thrilled." He stopped and looked over at her to see her reaction.

"I had a friend a long time ago. He was a good friend to me... when we were kits, we talked about training together. Apprentices, we talked about becoming warriors together. My friend had a sister - a really nice sister. And through him, I got to know her. We were apprentices together and young warriors. And then, something happened." Obsidiansky figured that this was the best spot to stop his story for the day. If Fawnskip could figure out what happened, he would be impressed; it wasn't the traditional 'she broke his heart because she was flirty' or 'he loved her, but she died' or 'she fell in love with his best friend' which would have been wrong anyways - his best friend was her brother.

No, it was a little more sinister and dark then that... and Obsidiansky hated talking about it. Still, he figured that she would never know. Even if she did find out, at that point, the tom would trust Fawnskip enough to talk to her openly about it. But this story, with all it's twists and turns, was exactly how he had come to be guarded this way. It had ended shortly before he had met Sagewhisker, shortly before the Evil Era had ended, and it had ended the last way Obsidiansky would have expected: with the last cat he would have expected to be the "bad guy." It was almost like watching someone else's life from the outside when he looked back on it, and when he did look back on it, he began to realize he never should have trusted either one of those cats.

It was a very excited Obsidiansky that moved from the clearing into the territory, his eyes sparkling with excitement, expression pleased and friendly as he headed out. The way that Larkfall had reacted to the offer of going out in the territory was certainly promising - perhaps there was a new friendship coming up on the horizon? If so, then Obsidiansky would definitely be pleased; a new friendship was exactly what he needed, after all. It would take his mind off the current problems that he was facing, and it would give him something to look foward to. "What's your favorite thing to do out here?" He glanced over at his companion, a smile brimming on his maw, excitement showing on his features, his paws carrying him swiftly across the territory, expression more free then it had been in the clearing. Obsidiansky always felt freer out here, like there was nothing holding him down - holding him back. Nothing whatsoever, just the open moors and fresh air, wind blowing through his fur... was it any wonder that he loved the area so much? WindClan was the best Clan, hands down.
@woly

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 15th, 2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
"Green?" Emeraldpaw caught on, still a bit irritated he couldn't make him speak. "Greenpaw?" He asked. That was an odd name, he was used to Grasspaw or maybe a Mosspaw, or even a Redpaw, but not Greenpaw. It wasn't a bad name, however, and Emeraldpaw nodded with a smile.
Greenpaw nodded as if he were saying yes.

Old November 15th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Shinefur smiled. "Well, at least they're doing good!"
Brambleflash dipped his head. "Their a bunch of trouble makers." meowed Brambleflash.

Closed Thread