Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:01 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:00 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:42 PM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:35 PM

Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:12 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Zephyrfrost's Finder

Name: Blackpaw.
Role of choice: Apprentice? Maybe friend?
Appearance: Jet black molly with sleek long fur and a white marks on her chest about the size of a young kits tail along with green eyes. (Pic)
Personality:Loyal, untrusting, stubborn, helpful, bold, outspoken and hardworking.
Ups: Loyal, helpful, hardworking.
Downs: Untrusting, outspoken, stubborn, bold.(Still working on her outer look)
PPD: 4.92.
RP Example: (Here's her only post.)
A young molly laid in the shadows of the apprentice den. Her long jet black fur almost impossible to see. Only her white mark about the size of a small Kit's tail and green eyes were noticed in the cold shadows. This molly tended to keep to herself. Though some cats catch her interest enough for her to talk with them. But that was if she thought they were loyal enough to ShadowClan. Her goal in life is to be the beast warrior she can and follow the warrior code. That means making sure everything she does is just right. Though that's impossible! You can't be right all the time. Since she isn't welling to even think of braking the code she doesn't want to be involved with other cats. They may not be as devoted to the code and could divide her between the warrior code and them. She wouldn't take that chance! So, she was quiet lonely. Your probably wondering who this molly is by know. No? Well I'll tell you anyway. This young molly is known as Blackpaw. She's around 7 1/2 moons old and has three littermates. She hopes to be leader of ShadowClan one day and looks up at Halfgaze as a roll model. Though she highly respects her elders and wishes only to become leader if StarClan plans her to. Yet she's not perfect. She's too stubborn and untrusting. Leaf-bare is here.
That means, more hunting and more helping. She thought as she watched the world go by. The night breeze was chilly in her nose but she didn't mind. Really she wondered if any of her den mates were awake. Maybe she could lessen in on them or see how loyal they were. Yes, again with the loyalty.

~Open~
Other: Here's her Bio.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 3rd, 2018 at 12:13 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:36 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Name: Blackpaw.
Role of choice: Apprentice? Maybe friend?
Appearance: Jet black molly with sleek long fur and a white marks on her chest about the size of a young kits tail along with green eyes. (Pic)
Personality:Loyal, untrusting, stubborn, helpful, bold, outspoken and hardworking.
Ups: Loyal, helpful, hardworking.
Downs: Untrusting, outspoken, stubborn, bold.(Still working on her outer look)
PPD: 4.92.
RP Example: (Here's her only post.)
A young molly laid in the shadows of the apprentice den. Her long jet black fur almost impossible to see. Only her white mark about the size of a small Kit's tail and green eyes were noticed in the cold shadows. This molly tended to keep to herself. Though some cats catch her interest enough for her to talk with them. But that was if she thought they were loyal enough to ShadowClan. Her goal in life is to be the beast warrior she can and follow the warrior code. That means making sure everything she does is just right. Though that's impossible! You can't be right all the time. Since she isn't welling to even think of braking the code she doesn't want to be involved with other cats. They may not be as devoted to the code and could divide her between the warrior code and them. She wouldn't take that chance! So, she was quiet lonely. Your probably wondering who this molly is by know. No? Well I'll tell you anyway. This young molly is known as Blackpaw. She's around 7 1/2 moons old and has three littermates. She hopes to be leader of ShadowClan one day and looks up at Halfgaze as a roll model. Though she highly respects her elders and wishes only to become leader if StarClan plans her to. Yet she's not perfect. She's too stubborn and untrusting. Leaf-bare is here.
That means, more hunting and more helping. She thought as she watched the world go by. The night breeze was chilly in her nose but she didn't mind. Really she wondered if any of her den mates were awake. Maybe she could lessen in on them or see how loyal they were. Yes, again with the loyalty.

~Open~
Other: Here's her Bio.
Accepted. Yep, she can be Zephyrfrost's apprentice and friend if you want her to be.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 4th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Bump

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif